Diary of a Dedicated Dominatrix Ch. 02

Story Info
Public display of obedience leads to group fun.
1.7k words
3.84
28k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stride through the door, the room falls to a hush, and all eyes turn towards us.

I enter the room, dressed all in white leather. Knee high leather boots with three inch heels, white mini skirt, and a white leather bra. My hair swept back over my shoulder, my tanned skin offset nicely by the soft white of my outfit. But it is my other accessory that everyone most admires. You.

Wearing only a leather collar, silver latex panties and stiletto heels, you are striking as you stand there. Your hands are bound together behind you as I lead you into the room on a fine golden leash. I strut slowly across the room, my little pet in tow. You feel everyone's eyes on you. All the men. All the women. They stare at your pretty face, your firm tits and erect nipples, at your flat stomach and lean legs. As you pass, their eyes fall upon your tight ass, your hips swaying with each step you take in the high heels. The hypnotic music throbs, the bodies meld together in dance, but their eyes remain fixed on you. Everyone parts as I lead you to the centre of the dance floor. Someone brings a chair forward, and I sit, facing you. You remain standing at the end of your leash, a few feet back, as I indicate. I sit back in the deep chair, spreading my legs. I am not wearing panties, and you can clearly see my pussy beneath the tiny miniskirt. I'm handed a drink, and I take a few sips. The crowd has formed a circle around us.

I hold my glass over my right leg, and carefully pour a few drops of the drink over the top of my knee and lower thigh. You can see the liquor drip across my skin. I wave my hand into the crowd, and one of the men comes forward, goes to his knees, and begins to lick my leg clean for me. I lean forward, motion to the crowd again, and a stunning brunette woman comes to my chair. I lean forward, and she unfastens my bra top. I recline back and allow her to slide it down off my arms. I am now topless. You can see how hard my nipples are. Surely you would love to lick and suck on them for me, but I haven't given you permission to move yet, so you must remain still. Instead, I again spill a few drops of my drink across my chest. You can see it run down my cleavage and over my nipples. I look up at the brunette, and she immediately bends down, takes my breasts in her hands, and licks my tits clean, as you can only imagine doing. I grab her hair, pull her face to mine, and kiss her deeply. You can see our tongues snaking against each other. I stop, whisper something in her ear, and she rises.

She comes over to you, standing behind you. I nod, and you feel her hands on your hips. She hooks her fingers into the waistband of your panties, and slowly lowers them down your legs. You step out of them, and are now naked. I love how you look in just your heels and collar. I can see how wet you are. You're dripping down your own thighs. If only you could find release. Suddenly, you feel the brunette begin to kiss her way down your back. Starting at the nape of your neck, she kisses her way down your shoulder blades, down mid back, kissing your bound hands softly as she moves lower. You feel her hands on your ass, spreading your cheeks. Her tongue runs along the globes of your pert ass, and then you actually begin to feel her tongue your asshole. I instructed her to rim you because you are my little sweet, my favourite little girl.

Your mouth falls open and your eyes close as you enjoy the feel of her tongue working at your asshole, but you ache to feel her at your pussy. I can't believe how wet you are getting. Everyone can tell, they can all see your juices running down your thighs. Oh, if only you could cum? Wouldn't that be nice? Lost in thought, you are surprised when you feel hands at your elbows. The tongue disappears, and the two men now at your side bring you forward, and help you kneel before me. You are so close to my pussy now, you wish you could lean forward the rest of the way and taste me.

The two men come back to my side, and you watch wide eyed as each reaches down and undoes his pants. They bring out their cocks for me, and I begin to stroke one cock while sucking the other. Aren't I pretty, my lips wrapped around the big, fat cock? I keep my eyes on you, watching you watch me as I take him deeper into my mouth. He throws his head back, enjoying my warm, wet tongue as it works over his shaft. Slowly I pull my head back, turn to the other man and begin sucking on him. The brunette has returned to her position behind you. Kneeling against you, her hands reach around and begin to cup your breasts. Her fingers are soft but cool against your skin, and your nipples are as hard as you can remember them being against her palms. But oh how your cunt aches to be touched, how your mouth longs to lick me.

My head bobs faster and deeper on first one cock, then the other. The brunette has brought one hand down between your legs, and is teasing you from behind. She won't touch your clit or lips, but is teasing you without mercy. You feel other hands on you now. Men, women, they are all touching you. Touching your hair, your face, your tits, your ass, but no one will touch your pussy and give you the relief you need.

Suddenly I rise out of the chair, and seat one of the men in it. His big cock rises out hungrily from his lap, it shines with my saliva on it. The hands turn you around, lift you up, and help you down into his lap. You feel the bulbous head of his cock pressing at your pussy. I nod, and the hands release you, you plunge down on his cock, feeling it penetrate you completely. You cum almost immediately, and want to collapse, but you are held up.

You look down, and I am now kneeling between your legs, my hands on your wonderful thighs. You watch as I lean in and begin running my tongue along the shaft of his cock as it pumps in and out of you, flicking your clit as I go. My eyes lock yours, and you feel like you could cum again, being fucked deeply while I suck and lick my little pet's clit. Soon you are in fact approaching another orgasm. The crowd watches as your chest heaves. You're panting and screaming like a bitch in heat as the waves of intense pleasure rock you deeply.

You are lifted again, weak kneed, people have to help you stand. I am back in your chair, the man jacking his cock, pointed at my chest. You watch as he cums, splashing his load across my tits. Slowly it runs into my cleavage, sliding down my stomach and coming to rest at the top of my mound. Your hands are freed from their binds, and I look at you, motioning you over with one finger. You fall to me, your mouth immediately finding mine. My hands on your shoulders, I move you down so that you can lick me clean of his cum. Your tongue follows its trail, cleaning my tits, my stomach, and to my pussy. I wrap my legs behind your head and pull you to me. No one has made me cum yet, and it is my turn. Only my little girl really knows how I like to be eaten. Mmmmmmmm, your tongue and mouth are so wonderful. Soon I am thrashing about in the chair, cumming under your tongue. You are pulled from between my legs, your hands bound again, but this time before you. You are left in a kneeling position on the ground.

You are encircled by men, all with their cocks out, stroking themselves, looking at your body, driven wild with lust and desire. Wherever you turn, you see throbbing, swollen cocks. I allowed your hands to be tied in front so you can touch yourself, and while watching all the cocks getting ready to explode, you begin fingering yourself. Kneeling, fingering your wet, hot cunt, you are a beautiful sight to behold.

The first man begins to cum, you feel his hot seed splash over your neck and shoulder, and into your hair. The second man is behind you, and his load runs down your back and over your ass. The third cums on your tits, as does the fourth from the other side. Then the man directly in front of you explodes, and he hits you right in the face. Your mouth opens, and you catch the last of his jets on your tongue. Emboldened, another man steps forward and buries his cock in your mouth. Grabbing your hair, he pumps into you but a few times before he cums in your mouth. You swallow his whole load as you feel another man cum against the side of your face and into your hair. Your hand is moving quickly over your pussy, and you bring yourself off yet again, as the last load is sprayed onto your firm tits.

As you try and catch your breath, your chest rises and falls with great ragged gulps. In the light of the room, your cum covered body seems to shine. You feel a tug at your collar. I am standing above you, leash in hand. It is time for us to go to the next party. We leave as we entered, you on your leash behind me. For every woman knows, its the accessory that makes the outfit.