Diary of a Dedicated Voyeur Ch. 1

Story Info
Avid voyeur appreciates a new neighbour.
1k words
4.24
51k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat watching the clock as it ticked ever later. Soon. So soon she would be home from her waitressing shift. I discovered her by accident one night several weeks ago. Well, as accidentally as could be, given that I'd been regularly scanning her apartment building with my binoculars. I'd spent endless evenings exploring the building across the street since I'd moved in to my apartment the year before. Occasional glimpses of naked flesh, and many bodies in various states of undress, but nothing too illicit until she moved in last month.

She lived in an apartment a couple of floors below mine, and two units to the left. I came home from work one day, and the empty, white walled, wood floored unit that had stared back at me for months was suddenly full of boxes. Ah, a new tenant. I said a little prayer to the god of voyeurism--lord, deliver me temptation--and pulled a chair over to the window sill and took up my post. I sat in the darkness with my binoculars, and watched her unpacking. She had long, wavy blonde hair. She was very petite, maybe 5'3, with a very firm and tight body. Smallish breasts, probably a B cup. All together extremely attractive. I checked in on her progress over the course of the evening, until finally she'd had enough of her work. When she plucked a towel from within one of the boxes and moved into her bedroom, I excitedly followed into mine, to maintain the best sight lines.

She tossed the towel onto her bed, as she kicked off her shoes. She bent and peeled off her sweat socks, then straightened, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She reached back and unsnapped her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts barely dropped at all as they came free. Very firm, with nipples positioned facing slightly upwards. I started to get hard in anticipation. I kept one hand on the binoculars, while my other hand fell into my lap and I started rubbing myself. Next she slipped her hands into the waistband of her ragged, cut off sweatpant shorts, and slid them down her legs.

They puddled to the floor, and she lifted one foot free, and then kicked them across the room with the other. She stood in only her white french cut bikini panties now, but she quickly hooked her thumbs into the elastic of those, and down they went. She bent away from me and reached down to pull them off, flashing me a nice, tight ass. She had a small tattoo at the base of her spine, but I couldn't make out what it was before she stood and turned towards me again. Her pubic hair was light, both in colour and in density. She was both a natural blonde and a meticulous groomer.

I had slipped my boxers down and had taken my cock in hand. My hand slid easily along my shaft, lubed by drops of clear pre-cum. I started to jack myself off, thinking about things I'd like to do to her. Slowly stroking, squeezing a little tighter as I reached the head. But then she turned away and went into her bathroom, towel in hand. I didn't know what to do. I could have finished myself anyways, but I wanted to wait for more from her. I sat back and waited for her to reemerge. After several minutes, she came back out of the bathroom. She had the towel tied around her torso, and it just covered what it needed to. She rummaged around her bedroom for a minute, then undid the towel. She patted herself dry, wrapped her hair in the towel like a turban, and fell on the bed. She lay there for a minute, resting, then rolled over and reached for something at her bedside. It was lotion. She squeezed a dollop into her hands, lay back on her back, and started smoothing the cream over her arms and neck. She smoothed it over her breasts, and I was back to full erection, eyes glued to my binoculars.

She took some more of the lotion, and rubbed it into her tight stomach, then raised one leg, bent it to her chest and applied lotion there before doing the same with the other. She lowered her legs, and began to idly run her hands along her stomach and hips. Slowly, barely perceptibly, her fingers started running through her pubic hair. Then lower. Her knees turned outwards and she spread her legs slightly as her hand started to trace up and down the lips of her pussy. I think I let out a whimper when she took her clit between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it gently. She must have let out a moan. I saw her shoulders arch backwards, emphasizing her breasts.

Her second hand reached down and started rubbing her pussy as well. Her hands started pistoning faster, and I matched her pace, jacking my rock hard cock so fiercely its head grew a deeper purple colour. Her chest was heaving, her hips bucking. My hand was pumping. Her face reddened and I could see her jaw tense. She arched farther off the bed, and I could feel my own balls tighten. I went for it. My hand a blur as it flew up and down along the shaft of my cock. My chest tightened and then I was coming. The first jet of come shot onto the window, followed by the second. The third arced lower, landing across my thigh and onto the wall below the window. The fourth and fifth slowly dribbled down my fingers and onto my balls.

I looked back over at her. She had rolled onto her side, her knees pulled up to her chest. One hand lay lazily between her thighs, the other she was contentedly licking clean. I continued massaging my balls, coaxing out any last come as I caught my breath and thanked god for my new neighbour.