Diary of a Dedicated Voyeur Ch. 2

Story Info
The binoculars are turned on avid voyeur.
1.8k words
4.51
37k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly learned her schedule. She seemed to work until the late evening, so I guessed she was a waitress or a hostess at a restaurant. I would sit, ready each evening for her return home, which seemed to always be just before 11 p.m. She was late tonight, but I was patient. So far, my loyalty to this new neighbour had proven fruitful. She showered nearly every night, and continued to walk around her apartment naked after stepping out of the shower, as she had done the first time I'd watched her. Then there was the masturbation. I'd watched her play with herself several times since that first night as well, stroking myself to orgasm while I watched.

So there I sat, naked, binoculars waiting patiently on the window ledge. Finally, a light snapped on in her unit, and I grabbed up the binocs. I watched her stride across the living room and head straight for her bedroom. I moved to my own bedroom window to better follow her activities. She dropped a plastic bag on the bed, and practically tore off her clothes. My expectant cock twitched to life. Naked, she hopped on the bed, and began to rummage through the bag.

Out came a pack of batteries, and my heart almost stopped. She pulled out an item, and began fumbling with the packaging. I kept praying "vibrator, vibrator, please be a vibrator"! She tore the box open, and sure enough, it was a silver bullet. A sleek little finger-length vibrating machine. Pre-cum oozed from the slit of my cock, in preparation of the show. With the circle of my thumb and forefinger, I smeared and slicked the head of my cock with it. I then licked my palm, and stroked the rest of my shaft. Now my hand slid more easily along my slippery erection, causing even more pre-cum to flow.

She popped the battery into the silver bullet and tested it on her nipple. I could see her shiver through the binoculars, and she smiled happily. She lay back, bringing up her knees. She began running the silver bullet around her pussy, teasing herself. It traced her pubic mound, ran along her inner thighs, then against the outside of her labia. She began stroking it between her puffy lips, but did not insert it. Then she lay it against her clit, rocking it back and forth. I had to slow my hand, as I was getting close to coming myself. After a few minutes, she dove back into the bag, and pulled out another toy. It was a massive dildo.

Flesh coloured, molded and detailed like a real cock, but it had to be at least eight inches. With one hand, she continued to run the silver bullet along her pussy, while the other brought the dildo to her face. She held it around the base, and slowly lowered it into her mouth. I watched her tongue dart out and slather the head. She stretched her lips and took the first inch or two into her mouth. She sucked on it, slowly taking more of it past her pursed lips. She began to piston it in and out of her mouth, and I could see how slick it was with her spit. I was ready to burst. I had to clamp down on the head of my own cock to keep from coming right then.

She pulled the dildo from her mouth and brought it down to her hungry pussy. She aimed the head of the dildo at her slit and slowly introduced it inside her. Her face contorted, and I imagined her groan. She stopped at a couple of inches, and then began fucking herself. When she'd gotten comfortable with that, she slowed and pushed more of the dildo inside. She resumed fucking, slowed, taking on more of the thick rubber cock until she'd managed all of it. Holding the pseudo balls at the base, she began a deep and steady rhythm, plunging the dildo in to the hilt, then pulling it out until the ridge of its head could barely be seen between the gorged lips of her pussy, before plunging it home again. The silver bullet thrummed at her clit, the dildo fucked her deeply. Her body began twitching and convulsing. Her hips bucked, her tits swayed with her own frenzied fucking motion.

I was so hot, and very ready to come. I stood so I could aim my cock right at her body. I timed my hand to hers on the dildo, pretending it was my cock buried to the balls in her wet pussy. We continued on like that until I couldn't hold back any longer. I started to come, shooting a burst straight out against the window with a splat. And another, and another, and with a grunt, shot one last thick stream of come to splatter against the glass. Her body, through two windows and across a street, was now awash in my come. I lowered the binoculars, rested my forehead against the cool glass as my come ran down into a puddle on the sill.

I looked back into her apartment, and she was again curled on her side, riding out the last waves of her own orgasm. Suddenly it seemed as if her eyes met mine. Her head shot up, staring intently. I almost panicked. I didn't know what to do! She couldn't actually see me, could she? My bedroom lights were off, was there something else backlighting me? Shit! She jumped off the bed turned out the light. I was frozen. Busted.

*****

I couldn't bring myself to sweep her building with my binoculars for a couple weeks after that. I kept expecting the police to knock on my door. But they didn't, and addicted, I soon resumed my old ways. I still don't know how she saw me that night, but she must have, because for the first week or so after I resumed my voyeur's post, there was nothing to see. No more of her being naked after her showers, certainly no more dildo displays. Interestingly though, her blinds were still left open. I didn't know what that meant. That week back, I had been able to see her, but not "all" of her like I had before. Was it a punishment? Was she rubbing my nose in it?

It was nearly 11pm. I did a check of her apartment. There was some light in her bedroom, coming through from the partially open bathroom door. She didn't seem to be home. I was about to move on, when a glare caught my eye. There, in a bottom corner of her bedroom window. I focussed in on the shadows, and one of the shadows moved! It was her, and she had binoculars trained on me! I freaked, I wanted to run, but there was no point, since she'd seen me already. I steadied my binocs, and watched her watch me. She finally stood, making a flicking gesture with her hand. When I hesitated, she went to a bedside lamp and turned it on and off. She wanted me to turn on a light? I swallowed dryly and turned on one of my own bedside lamps. We both now stood in soft light. Bright enough to be seen within, but low enough to still be able to see outside without glare.

Next she gestured at lifting her top off, then pointed at me. While she watched me through her binocs, I lowered mine and took off my t-shirt. When I looked through my lenses again, she had a little smirk, and gave me a so-so, not bad gesture with her free hand. Then she laughed. She tugged at her pants, indicating I should drop my drawers. I slid my boxers down, let her see my cock at half mast, then showed her my profile. I wasn't as big as the dildo I'd watched her use, but I was good enough I guess, because she gave me a thumbs-up. Then she simulated jerking off and pointed at me. She wanted to watch me jack off. I owed her. I smiled, and waved that she should take her clothes off for me too. She shook her head no, but when I pleaded, she lowered her binocs long enough to throw off her top. She was braless, and her nipples were hard. One hand held her binocs, the other repeated the jerking motion, then began tweaking her nipples for my viewing pleasure.

I licked my palm, and began tugging at my cock. It grew, and started to produce the pre-cum I love to use as a lubricant. With the pre-cum, my hand slid smoothly along my dick and it became fully hard under the slippery sensation. I held the binoculars with my right hand, and played with myself with my left. I slowly stroked myself, and kneaded my balls to show her how heavy they were. She kept her right hand on her binocs, but her left hand had trailed down from her breasts and was now buried inside her sweatpants. Watching her wrist flex, I knew she was playing with herself too. We stood there, in apartments on opposite sides of the street, watching each other masturbate. I'd never enjoyed long distance mutual masturbation before, but it was really turning me on. Her too, because she stopped long enough to remove the rest of her clothes. Naked, she sat herself in her chair, and put her feet up on her window ledge. She produced her silver bullet and used the little vibrator on her clit as she resumed watching me through her binoculars. I continued watching and jerking.

She slipped the toy down between her lips and then popped the tip inside her pussy. She began to make quick thrusts with the bullet, and I matched her pace. When she pumped in and out, I jerked my cock in a frenzy. When she massaged her clit, I gently stoked the underside of my cock with my fingertips. We alternated paces like that, until I needed to come. I broke our pattern and started jacking myself in earnest. She understood and frantically plunged the silver bullet in and out of her pussy, building to her own orgasm. Her chest was heaving, and her hips arched up out of the chair. She was straining so hard I could see the balls of her feet whiten as they pressed against the glass of her window.

She struggled to keep her binoculars focused as she came, so she could watch me explode. I positioned my cock at the window so it looked to me like it was aimed between her spread legs. My balls tightened, and I started to ejaculate, splashing the glass with gooey jets of hot white come that would have covered her pussy, stomach and chest. I shuddered, absorbed in the power of my orgasm. When it subsided, I looked back over to her window. She was up out of the chair. She blew me a goodnight kiss and seconds later her lights were off. I couldn't see her anymore.

But I knew I'd see her again.