Diary of a Dedicated Voyeur Ch. 3

Story Info
Two voyeurs share their hobby, & each other.
2.9k words
4.53
30.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that night onwards, we continued our mutual masturbation sessions from across the street. She in her apartment, me in mine, both with binoculars in hand. But I knew we'd eventually have to meet. We had a lot in common. I stood outside her building one night, waiting for her to come home. When she saw me, she was surprised. I think part of it was seeing me for the first time without panes of glass between us, and part of it was that I dared violate the boundaries of those panes as well. But she came to me willingly and we kissed on the sidewalk leading into her building. I held her, and it was amazing. Here she was, in three dimensions. She was warm and soft, and her perfume was wonderful as she pressed against me.

"Allison," she said, extending her hand.

I shook it. "Ben."

We went inside, and up to her apartment.

"I need to take a shower," she said, excusing herself. She gestured to her binoculars. "I think you can entertain yourself."

I sat in her chair and took up her binoculars. For the first time, I looked back at my own building. I started with my own apartment, noting the angles and sightlines from her vantage point. Then I started a methodical sweep of the other units, from left to right, floor by floor. When I got down to the fourth floor, I caught sight of a guy I recognized from around the building--the elevator, mailroom, laundry room. Didn't know his name. He was tall and thin, a swimmer's build. Clean cut, short light brown hair with blonde highlites, well tanned. He had a really attractive girlfriend, but I didn't see her around.

She was his opposite. China pale skin, jet black hair. He was alone on the couch watching the TV. From my angle, I could only see a portion of the screen, but there seemed to be a lot of flesh tones on it. I think he was watching porn. That was promising. I watched him for a while, until he became restless, and played with the remote control. I guess he finally came to a scene he liked, because he dropped the remote back to the couch and his hand found his way to his lap. I could see him squirming. Soon he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his swollen cock. It was huge, at least as big as Allison's dildo. He took the base in his left hand and began stroking the head with his right. He played lazily with himself while I watched, so intently I didn't notice Allison come back in the room.

"Got something?" She asked. The towel was in her hair, but she had thrown on shorts and a Tee.

"Somebody does," I said holding out the binoculars to her. She came and took them. "Fourth floor up, last unit on the right," I directed. She focused the binocs on her target and gasped.

"Ohmigod! He's sooo big."

"Yeah, sure is."

"I've seen him before, but never like this." She said it in a breathy way that told me she was getting excited. I stood behind Allison and looked past her to the guy across the street. With my naked eye, I could make him out well enough to know he was still playing with himself. Allison sighed softly, and I pressed myself forward against her. I was getting hard and she could tell. She pressed back, but didn't lower the binocs. "Do you know him?"

"I've seen him around, spoken once or twice in passing, but I don't know his name. What's happening now?" I asked her.

"He's still playing with himself. Wait, he's stopped...he's...he's unbuttoning his shirt. Wow! He's got great abs. His cock comes halfway up his stomach. He's got one hand on his balls and he's pinching his nipples with the other. Oooh, he's making me so hot, Ben."

Sensing an invitation, I swept the hair off her neck and leaned down to kiss her soft skin. I trailed my way along the side and back of her neck, alternating teasing nibbles with gentle kisses. She moaned softly, and I started massaging her shoulders and back. I ran my hands along her sides, and cupped her breasts in my hands. Her nipples pressed firmly into my palms as I caressed her chest through the cotton of her shirt.

"He just sat up...I think someone just walked in," she said.

"Girlfriend," I whispered in Allison's ear.

There was a pause. "Yes. It is a woman. Brunette. Pretty. She's just standing there. Now he's playing with himself again, Ben. Teasing her...She's taking off her jacket...Now her sweater. And...Her bra...Her nipples are so dark against her skin. God, she's got big tits! Those can't be real." I couldn't tell if they were real without the binocs, but even without magnification, I could make out the woman's perfectly round, buoyant breasts. I ran my hands under and up Allison's top, feeling her bare skin beneath. I raised up her shirt and kissed my way from between her shoulder blades down her back. Goosebumps covered her skin. I slid down her shorts and panties, knelt, and kissed a path over Allison's ass.

"She's going to him. She's sitting at the edge of the couch beside him. She's licking his cock! Hmmm, it looks so smooth. She's licking all over the head...and the shaft...She's sucking the head into her mouth. She's taking more of him into her mouth. God, so much cock! I think she's deep throating him! She is! She is! She's got his whole cock in her mouth...I can't believe she did it! Its a monster. Now she's bobbing up and down on his fat prick, he's got his hands in her hair and she's just going to town! How can she breathe?" Allison's legs had parted, and I reached through and cupped her pussy, rubbing it with my palm from behind. She was wet. My fingers met hers as she played with her clit from above as I stroked her lips below.

I sat with my back facing hers, and ducked my head between her legs. She stepped back slightly from the window and I was eye level with her pussy. I kissed her all around, teasing. She smelled of Apple body wash. Heavenly. She used her free hand to spread her lips for me, and I kissed her inner lips, leading up to her clit. I flicked the bud with the tip of my tongue before taking it between my lips. I sucked on her clit and she pressed herself into me. I started to finger her with my right hand as I licked her sweet, clean cunt. I used my free hand to pull my own cock free of my pants. I sat beneath her, licking and stroking. Licking with greater intensity and pressure. Allison was panting and mewling as she spoke.

"She's still sucking him-uunhh-he's ramming his cock down her throat, and she just keeps-unnhh-taking it all. God, ummmm. Now he's pushing her backwards on to the couch. Aiee, yeah, unnh. He's, he's straddling her. He's titfucking her. That huge cock and those massive tits. She's sucking the head in her mouth everytime he strokes forward. Unnnh, Ben, I'm so close. Ohhh, please make me come! I want to come! Unnh!" I had two fingers of my right hand inside Allison and was rubbing the thumb against her clit in time with my hungry, sucking mouth. Her legs were shaking. "Oh, Ben...he's pumping so quickly now...he must be close...yes! Yessss! Ummmmm, yeah! He's grabbed his cock! He's jerking it...he's jerking it! Oh, he's coming! He's coming all over her tits and face and she's rubbing in to her skin." I pulsed my tongue on her tender clit and Allison finally went off. Coming hard, squealing in delight.

When her tremors subsided, she finally lowered the binocs and slumped to the floor beside me. Without a word, she took my hand from my desperate cock and took it in her mouth. Her tongue swirled along the underside of my cock, while one hand jacked my shaft and the other toyed with my balls and ass. All three combined with the terrific, warm, wet suction of her mouth and I was ready to come too.

"I'm going to come," I grunted in warning, but Allison just kept sucking on my cock until I exploded inside her. She took my come down her throat, slowly, slowly easing her bobbing. She took her mouth off my cock and gave it a good cleaning with her tongue. She leaned up and we kissed deeply, tasting ourselves on each other's mouths. I was slumped against the wall beneath her window, and she was nestled against me, still in her t-shirt. I watched my hard-on subside, and listened to her breathing slow to normal again.

"You've got to learn their names," she finally said.

*****

Allison and I spent many nights voyeuring together over the next several weeks. Sometimes we'd each stay at home in our own apartments, playing with ourselves while having phone sex and watching each other through our binoculars. We'd tell each other things we'd like to see done, and then would watch as the instructions were acted out. But most nights we were together. On those nights, we'd take alternate turns staring out through our binocs while being serviced. She'd be on her knees sucking my cock while I scanned apartments, or I'd sit beneath her on the floor and tongue her pussy while she was on the look out.

By far the best night came when we next caught Jim and Melanie in action. They were the beautiful couple that lived downstairs in my building, the ones Allison and I had spied on our first night together. After watching their hot action, Allison begged me to get to know these neighbours, and willing to please her, I did. Jim, with the swimmer's physique, turned out to in fact be a swimmer. He was a student, and a scholarship athlete on the varsity swim team. He was just shorter than me, maybe 6'1 or 6'2, thin and toned, blue eyes and light brown short hair. And he had that massive horse cock we'd seen Melanie sucking. Melanie was his girlfriend. I don't know what she did for a living, but she was stunning. A few inches taller than Allison, maybe 5'7, flawless, porcelain pale skin, jet black hair. Tiny, thin body, with perfectly round, perfectly huge breasts that had to be enhanced. They were very sexy together, him tall and tan, she so pale and buxom.

After introducing myself to Jim, and later meeting Melanie around the building, Allison and I had even double dated with them a few times since. They were cool, and we all hit it off nicely. Of course it was weird, what with the picture of Jim's huge cock between Melanie's lips and then fucking her tits, prominent in my mind. One night last week we'd all gone out to watch a hockey game on satellite down at a local bar. We had some drinks and watched the game, and when that was done, headed out to a dance club. A joint in the parking lot, a few more drinks inside, and there was some pretty dirty dancing going on. I had my hands on Allison's ass, and she was grinding against my stiffening cock. I could feel her nipples pressing into me. Melanie had stradled one of Jim's legs, and was rubbing her pussy up and down against his thigh. He cupped and massaged her breasts from the sides. Her eyes were closed and she kept licking her lips. She was a very sexy dancer, and I realized I wouldn't be surprised if she was a stripper or something, given her boob job too. We were all soon too hot to stay clothed, so it was time to head home. From the taxi we separated and headed into our respective buildings. Allison and I went to her place, so we could peer into Jim and Melanie's apartment.

We got upstairs, and went right to the window, kissing wetly in anticipation of the show. They were acting as horny as we were, so we expected to see some fireworks. Allison had unzipped my fly, and already had my hard cock in her hand. Her hand was still cool from the outside air, and it was shocking against the hot, sensitive skin of my just freed erection. She broke the kiss, and spit on my cock, rubbing it all over me, so her hand could slide more easily. I moaned, as we waited for something to happen across the street. Jim and Mel had just entered their unit and were taking their coats off. They didn't stop there, peeling off all their clothes too. Allison and I tore off our own clothes and grabbed our binocs. She kept one hand on my cock, and I kept one hand free to massage her ass and reach between her legs to rub her soaking pussy lips. She arched her back and wiggled her ass in encouragement.

Across the street, Jim's cock was fully erect. It had to be as big as Allison's forearm, and she emitted a little squeal when it came into view. Melanie went right for it. Coming to stand before Jim, she bent forward and started licking all along the length of his shaft. She took the head between her lips and slurped on it for a few minutes, one hand playing with his balls, the other stroking the base of his cock. Jim's head rolled back as he enjoyed Melanie's mouth. She was clearly orally gifted, and to further prove her talents, she began to deep throat him. Though I'd spied on her doing this before, I was still amazed as inch after inch after inch found its way down her throat. He had his hands in her hair, and his hips started to move as he fucked her face. She still had one hand on his balls, but the other had found its way to her pussy and she was fingering herself.

After a few moments, she pulled off his cock, wiped her mouth and went to the couch. She kneeled on the couch over the arm, so that her tits swelled over the edge of the couch while her ass waved in the air. Jim came behind her, put one knee up on the couch, and slid his cock into her. I couldn't tell if he took her asshole or her cunt, but her shoulders arched and I her face contorted as he penetrated her. He started slowly, pushing his cock into her, then sliding it almost all the way out before inserting again. She pushed back against him with each downstroke, taking him right to the hilt. His pace began to build as Melanie's pussy stretched to accomodate him. He began thrusting harder inside her, her tits heaving as he drove himself home.

Watching Jim and Melanie fuck made me want to be doing the same. I stepped behind Allison and aimed the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy. I had to really spread my legs wide to lower my self enough to be positioned properly behind her. I slid my cock head along her pussy, from her ass forward to her clit, before pressing myself inside her. I stopped with just the head of my cock inside her hot cunt, teasing both of us. Allison tried to push back onto me, but I leaned away from her. She whimpered and lowered the binoculars long enough to turn and give me a sexy, pouty look. I bent forward and we kissed, our tongues dancing outside our mouths. I pulled her hair off her neck and nuzzled her.

She begged me to fuck her, and turned back to her binocs and the window. I used one hand to steady her hips, and began to fully slide inside her as I brought my own binocs back up. I was still tall enough to see over her. I was fucking her from behind, while we both continued to stare in on Jim and Melanie's activities. He was still fucking her doggie style, now with both hands on her hips and riding her forcefully, for all she was worth. We could see her mouth crying out with the intensity of Jim's thrusts. He was banging away, and I tried to match his pace. I wished I could match his girth too.

Jim said something, then pulled out of Melanie. She jumped off the couch and knelt below his cock. Jim pumped himself a few times, then began to come. His come splashed on Melanie's face and into her hair. It rolled down her cheeks, and trailed along her neck down to her chest. He kept jacking himself and she squeezed his balls as the last of his come oozed out of his cock, across his hand and down into her waiting mouth. The come dropped between her open lips, then she sucked his cock.

He dropped to his knees beside her, and kissed her. Licking his own come from her neck and chest, then kissing her some more. We could see their tongues swirl together through our binoculars. It was really hot, and I felt Allison shuddering against me. I pounded as deep inside her as I could, then shot my own load deep inside her waiting pussy.

Not once did either of us lower our binoculars, until several minutes later when my softening cock finally slipped out of Allison. We slid to the floor and kissed.