Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niles smiled "Actually we're both stuffed."

Marcel got a disappointed expression on his face hearing that we were going to pass on the last course of his obviously well planned menu.

I reached out and touched his arm to console him and suggested "Can you save two slices and perhaps we'll call for room service later when we'd like a midnight snack."

"I'd be happy to do that." Marcel replied.

I could see that even though Niles and Marcel were such good friends at this point he was more interested in getting to his suite so he could begin enjoying the dessert I'd offered earlier.

Marcel must have read that also because he reached out to Niles and shook his hand "When are you gonna give me another chance at scoring lower on the golf course than you?" He asked.

Niles grinned "You've got my private cell number give me a call later in the week and we'll set it up for early one day this weekend."

He extended his hand to me and after I placed my delicate hand in his he lifted it to his lips and kissed the back softly "Enjoy the remainder of your evening." he said after lifting his lips from my hand.

I turned my eyes to Niles but out of the corner I could swear I saw Marcel give him a suggestive wink.

Marcel turned and without saying another word headed back to his kitchen.

"What a wonderful man." I commented as I folded my napkin and placed it beside my empty plate.

Niles didn't reply instead he rose from his chair and walked behind me. His fingers lifted my shawl and draped it over my shoulders. I let the ends hang down along my arms.

"Shall we?" Niles asked extending his hand to me.

I stood up and kept his hand in mine as we walked back to the heavy double doors of The Casa Blanc Room and out into the lobby.

As we walked past the counter I noticed that the stoic black man had been replaced by a slightly overweight red head whose vest appeared to be a size too small.

She smiled widely at Niles as he instructed her "Hold all my calls until tomorrow morning."

"Of course Mr. Sebastian." she instantly replied.

I resisted the urge to comment about her clearly oversized tits wanting to keep his attention on my own healthy breasts.

We turned in unison to face the elevator doors as they glided closed. Niles reached out and pressed the "P" button on the panel.

"The Penthouse?" I asked.

He smiled and commented "Actually I have a five year lease."

I was a bit taken back by his comment. I knew he was wealthy but his comment acknowledged that I was to spend the remainder of the evening in the company of a mega-wealth gentleman. I instantly thought I hope I'm up to the task.

As the elevator slowly came to a stop and the doors slid open we were greeted by a very muscular young man wearing a three piece suit. I instantly feared I was about to become the center piece of an erotic ménage a trios' but those fears were put aside when the young stud said "Did you enjoy dinner?"

"Very much" Niles replied than added "that will be all for tonight Samuel."

"Very good Mr. Sebastian are we jogging in the morning?" He asked.

Niles smiled and glanced toward me. "I suspect I'll be sleeping in tomorrow."

Samuel smiled as he let his eyes roam down over my lush form savoring the image being burned into his brain.

"I will call you after lunch then." Samuel suggested as he made his way past us and pressed for the elevator.

As Niles slid his key card through the lock my anticipation of how his penthouse apartment would be furnished began to grow.

He pushed the door open then stepped aside "Please come in Angel."

I took a couple steps inside and waited for him. The door closed with a resounding clunk followed by the sound of the dead bolt being turned.

"Let me take your shawl." Niles said as his fingers lifted the lacy garment off my shoulders and dropped it on a chair just inside the door.

I was standing in the foyer of an incredible suite. Niles had copied the architecture of the Grand Hotel's lobby to his apartment. One either side of the foyer two curved halls lead to different parts of the suite. The outside walls were decorated with perfectly lighted paintings while the inside had smaller versions of the marble columns in the lobby that separated the halls from an oval shaped great room.

Across the room a bank of large windows provided an incredible view of the city's skyline only the very tops of most buildings being visible from my vantage point.

Niles moved beside me and lightly placed his hand in the small of my back. He pointed at the hall to our right. "The kitchen and my study are down that way." then pointing across in front of me "and the master suite is down there."

I was awe struck by the look of his home. Furnished with only the finest of appointments and decorated with lovely art ranging from original oils to hand blown art glass each and every one highlighted perfectly with indirect lighting.

I turned to him causing his hand to slip from my back to my hip "This is absolutely incredible!" I exclaimed.

"Let me show you around." Niles suggested.

I slid my hand up to capture his at my hip and walked hand in hand to the center of the great room. The arched ceiling held banks of recessed light fixtures which glowed dimly casing enough light to see without being harsh like many I've seen.

The room was divided into two distinct sitting areas. To the left a large stone fireplace provided the center piece with a warm brown leather couch and a matching chair. A beautiful oak coffee table sat in front of the couch and its mate sat beside the chair. A lovely stain glass lamp glowed softly from the center of the end table.

I smiled knowing Niles and I would most likely end up entwined in passion on either or both comfortable looking pieces of furniture later.

Opposite that area a floor to ceiling bank of bookcases held hundreds if not thousands of books. The second end table sat between two chairs that matched the one near the fireplace.

"I like to read." Niles commented as I looked at his impressive collection of literature.

I turned to him and comically replied "That's obvious."

"Come see the view." He suggested leading me toward the wide expanse of windows. As we passed the end table to our left Niles picked up a tiny remote and pointed it toward the fireplace. Small flickering flames instantly began lapping at the ceramic logs in the firebox. Niles tossed the remote back on the table and led me to the edge of his world to enjoy the spectacular view.

"Oh my gosh." I exclaimed as I gazed out over the city "How high up are we?"

"Twenty seven floors." He replied his hand again coming to rest in the small of my back just above the fabric of my gown.

Looking out across the city scape only the top floors of neighboring buildings and their tiny flashing red lights warning low flying aircraft of their existence could be seen.

Looking down toward the street the warm glow from apartment and offices lit the night and at street level the streaking lights of vehicles appear to be miles below.

Miles turned me to face him. His sparkling eyes pierced mine. "I'm sorry to say that tonight is a new moon so we won't be able to enjoy a very romantic moon rise."

I smiled and replied. "I suspect there will be more than enough romance."

He pulled me against his body and I gladly pressed mine tighter against him. "You make it easy to be romantic." He commented.

I wanted to kiss him but remembered that I was to follow his instructions explicitly so I would have to wait until he first kissed me.

"Let me show you the rest of my place."

We walked back past the flickering fireplace and between two marble columns. "This is my bed room."

I looked into the master bedroom from the door way. A king size bed with matching night stands was the center piece across from the door. One chair was tucked in a corner. Without lights I couldn't make out any of the fine details but I knew I'd have that opportunity later.

"And this is the bath?" I asked.

"Yes." Niles replied.

I turned to face him and asked "Can I freshen up a little?"

He smiled and answered "Of course would you like a drink?"

"I'd love just one." I said before moving into the bath and closing the door but leaving it ajar.

I heard him move away and I turned to the mirror and check my reflection.

My ringlets of hair appeared to be drooping just a little so I gave them a quick twist trying to restore their bounce.

Opening my clutch I took out the ruby red lipstick and carefully applied a coating over the clear gloss I'd worn for dinner. As I finished I wondered if he would find my brightly colored lips sexy or if he wanted me to remain bridal until he chose to change. I decided to leave the red and surprise him. A touch of perfume behind each ear and one in the soft flesh of my cleavage satisfied my need to freshen up.

Niles was seated in the brown leather chair near the fireplace as I approached from the bath room. In one hand he held a martini glass and I noticed its mate on the end table beside him. Soft music filled the room from unseen speakers and the flickering of flames from the fireplace sparkled in his eyes.

He stood up and lifted the second martini from the table and handed it to me. "I see you've spiced up your lip stick some."

I replied "If it displeases you I can remove it."

Niles smiled then took a sip from his martini "It pleases me."

I took a healthy sip from my drink its flavorful taste enhanced by the essence of lemon on the rim of the crystal glass.

Niles smiled seeing me take such a full sip "Does it please your taste buds?"

"Absolutely but too many of these and I won't be" I paused for a second or two "pleasing you."

"Have a seat." Niles said moving his hand toward the couch.

I was somewhat surprised when I sat down on the couch and he returned to the leather chair. I assumed he wanted some conversation before we began our mutual seduction in earnest.

I decided to encourage him and crossed my legs letting my sexy stiletto and shapely ankle come under his gaze.

His eyes moved down to enjoy the seductive offering I'd provided.

"I assume at this point most men you've escorted want you in bed as quickly as possible?"

"Some." I replied.

He tipped his martini glass and finished his drink. "I'm not most men." he answered as he placed his empty glass on the coaster beside him.

"I believe you've shown that already."

Niles crossed his own legs and sat back in his chair "I know you are new to Elegant Escorts." he remarked "Tell me what you did before?"

This was something new to me, a client that wanted to know about my past instead of the near future. I hesitated for a moment trying to decide if I should be totally truthful or make up some story about what I did before coming to work for my employer. Knowing the truth is always easiest to remember I chose the former.

"I was married for twelve years to a highly successful attorney." I explained.

Niles placed his bent index finger under his chin "And that marriage has been dissolved?"

"Yes it has." I lied knowing that before he could schedule another appointment with me my divorce would be final.

"Was it a faithful union?"

"On my part at least until the last nine months." I answered.

"Did you husband please you?"

I smiled briefly "I thought so up until the last nine months."

He straightened his finger and moved it from his chin to his jaw line. "What have you discovered in the last nine months?"

I thought for a moment then replied "I've discovered that sexual pleasure is a mutual sensation between lovers."

"Anything else." Niles questioned.

"I suppose I've learned that when a man lusts for me it is almost always a good thing."

He smiled slightly "Do you believe I lust for you?"

"I certainly hope so." I answered not quite sure where he was headed with these questions.

"And if I told you I didn't how would you sway my mind?" He asked.

"I suppose I could tell you what pleasures I was prepared to give you." I answered.

"Such as." he asked.

"I could do a slow seductive strip tease for you or perhaps describe how I could pleasure you orally." I explained.

"Go on." Niles suggested.

I paused again wondering how explicit a description he wanted. "I could tell you how much I want to feel your hard cock sliding between my soft tits or dipping deep in my wet pussy."

"That might work." He remarked with a smile on his lips.

I assumed he wanted more "I could tell you how I love the taste of cum and how I would beg you to fill my throat with your thick sticky load." my broad smile confirming that I expected him to do just that.

His wide smile acknowledged that he was enjoying a mental image of my mouth overflowing with his hot cum.

I decided to try and turn the table on this proper Englishman and asked. "And if I didn't lust for you? How would you sway my mind?"

He smiled and stood up. Reaching his hand toward me he said. "I would ask you to dance of course."

I took his hand and stood up wanting to be held in his arms. He led me to the open space in the middle of the room then slipped his hand over my hip. I lifted one arm and placed it properly on his shoulder as we started slowly swaying side to side to the beat of the soft music.

His eyes were fixed on mine as we moved piercing into the depths of my soul. Slowly his hand moved me closer to his body until my thigh slid between his and his stronger grip pulled my hips against him.

I melted into his grasp slowly moving but trying to touch him in any way possible. I was nearly hypnotized by his incredible stare and finally had to look away to keep from falling completely under his sensual spell.

"Have I told you how lovely you are?" He whispered

I rested my head on his shoulder and listened for the sound of his sensual voice.

"Do you know how much I want you?" He spoke even softer.

I cooed quietly wanting him to continue his verbal seduction.

Our dance had moved toward the expanse of glass and as we slowly dance in front of the windows his lips nearly touched my ear. "Your eyes sparkle brighter than any star before us."

I lifted my head from his shoulders and let him look at the sparkling eyes he'd spoken of. "You're beginning to sway me." I teased.

He slipped his hand from mine and dropped it to my hip then turned me to face the night sky. Standing behind me he nuzzled his lips into my neck then slowly brought them to my ear.

"Gaze out over the city and know there is no woman I want here more than you." He whispered.

That was all I needed I had to feel his hands on me. I had to tastes his kisses. I had to know the sensation of him pleasuring me. I reached down to my hips and grasped his hands then lifted them to my breasts.

"Touch me." I pleaded.

His hands flat on my tits moved slowly exploring every part and lingering on my erect nipples as they tried to pierce the satin fabric covering them.

I leaned back against his strong body and pressed my ass firmly into his loins.

His fingertips slid across the satin teasing the hard nubs until they tingled.

I moaned softly under his soft sensual touch.

"You are so lovely." Niles whispered as his hands dropped to my flat stomach then lingered for a moment on my hips before sliding down the front of my thighs until his fingertips found the hem of my stockings.

I cooed quietly arching my back to press my ass harder against his loins.

He hands moved around and slowly climbed my legs sliding over my ass and up to finally touch naked flesh above the gown. Goose bumps instantly rose on my arms and shoulders.

As his fingertips danced over my naked back he moved his lips to my neck. I heard him inhale deeply "Your fragrance is intoxicating."

I resisted the urge to turn and kiss him passionately choosing instead to allow him to control the tempo of our foreplay.

His fingers explored every square inch of exposed flesh moving ever so slowly up my naked spine. My body had begun to react involuntarily to his sensuous touch and I could feel the moisture between my thighs.

Mercifully his skillful fingers reached their goal and he slowly pulled the tag of satin that held my halter top around my neck but rather than letting the satin slip from my tits he pulled both ends straight down my back until it slipped from his fingers.

I signed deeply waiting for him to circle my waist with his hands then move them up to gather the fabric in his fingers.

I felt the ends slid up my back and over my shoulders before they finally fell hanging over his hands.

"Please touch me." I begged every tiny hair follicle on my body reacting to his soft caresses.

I ground my ass back against his loins and felt the reaction as his cock stiffened.

Niles was an expert at seduction knowing that his hesitation to touch my exposed breasts would heighten the sensation when he finally did.

I begged again. "Please caress my tits."

I felt his hands move away allowing the satin material that had concealed my breasts fall along my thighs the snug fit of my gown keeping it in place around my hips.

I signed softly as his fingertips touched my abdomen then slowly climb to cup both breasts lifting them and softly giggling the firm mounds of flesh.

"Yes." I softly whispered feeling his warm hands finally slide over my naked tits.

With his pinkie ring and middle fingers spread across the quivering skin his index fingers and thumbs captured my erect nipples and gently squeezed the sensitive nubs sending tingling spears of pleasure pulsing through my chest.

"Absolutely beautiful." Niles whispered as he pinched my nipples a little harder and pulled them stretching the pink areola.

His skillful fingers and soft palms continued pleasuring my tits while I ground my ass back against the growing bulge in his loins.

I turned my head slightly and whispered "I love the feel of hard cock on my ass."

I felt his hips move slightly to one side aligning his growing erection with the crack between my ass cheeks than slowly begin to dry hump my butt.

I wanted to reach behind and caress his cock but knew if I did I would break the lustful contact between it and my ass so I instead reach out and placed my hands on the window sill and used the leverage to grind my ass against him harder.

His hands were still exploring my heaving tits pinching pulling and gently caressing every inch of flesh but concentrating on the taut nipples.

I moaned over and over while he continued pleasuring my body with his soft hands as I stared out into the night sky moving my eyes from one flashing red light to another.

I wanted him to send my gown fluttering to the floor then take out his hard cock and impale me where we stood. I wanted to imagine the world watching as he pummeled me from behind. I wanted to feel his rock hard cock buried deep in my wet pulsing pussy as he used his hands to cup and squeeze my big tits.

But Niles had other ideas and I was somewhat surprised when he instructed "Don't move an inch from here."

His hands slipped off my tits and his hips pulled back. I held tight to the window sill as I felt him move away. I followed his instructions explicitly not even turning my head to see what he was doing.

I knew he was no longer close to me but didn't understand why until I heard the familiar snap of my clutch opening then snap closed again.

A wide smile came across my lips knowing that he had retrieved the leash I acknowledged was there during dinner.

I felt his presence again behind me then shuddered when he spun my choker bringing the chrome ring around to the back of my neck.

With a resounding snap the leash was connected to the collar making me his sensual animal to be led around by the neck to service his sexual desires.