Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered why Ken wanted to surprise me with where we were traveling and what kind of function I needed a classy dress for. "I like surprises." I remarked.

He glanced at his watch then said. "I suppose I'll be able to talk with Kim here."

"Yes and after I introduce you to her I'm going to go upstairs to my bedroom, I have to pack for the weekend and find a swim suit I still fit into." I commented.

A few minutes later my doorbell rang and I popped up off the couch to usher Kim in.

"Hiya Angel." Kim greeted me when I opened the door. She was wearing a sleek fitting black knit dress that didn't cover her knees. Black hosiery and a pair of sexy heels, from the look of her dress I knew instantly that she was not wearing a bra. Her short jet black hair was nicely styled with a few strands of hair teased on her forehead. She had painted her nails a lovely shade of pink.

"Evening Kim." I said as I closed the door behind her.

I took her tiny hand in mine and said. "Right this way."

"Is he here, I didn't see any cars parked outside?" Kim asked.

As we walked through the kitchen I gave her hand a gently squeeze. "He parked his car in the garage." I replied.

As we entered the den Daddy stood up and extended his hand, I released Kim's hand and she reached for Daddy's. His hand dwarfed Kim's probably twice the size of hers she looked up at him and smiled as I spoke. "Kim I'd like you to meet Daddy."

"The name is Franklin but for business purposes please always refer to me as Daddy." He said.

Kim was still holding his hand as she said. "It's my pleasure Daddy."

Being the perfect hostess, I offered. "Can I get you a drink?"

Daddy released Kim's dainty hand and turned toward me. "I think I'll have that beer now." He said.

"I have some red wine." I said looking toward Kim.

She smiled and responded. "I don't think it's a very good idea to be drinking during an interview for employment."

Daddy smiled at her as she turned to face him, his smile acknowledging that Kim wanted to have a completely clear head for this employment interview.

"Be back in a flash." I said as I turned and headed back into the kitchen.

By the time I returned with a bottle of beer and the small dish of snacks I'd prepared earlier, Daddy and Kim were seated beside one another on the couch.

Kim seemed a little anxious and her body language confirmed that. She sat very upright; her knees tight together as Daddy eye her up. I knew he'd already noticed her petite tits and the erect nipples beneath her knit dress. I handed Daddy his beer and stood back waiting for a sign from him that he wanted to be alone with Kim.

"Are you okay?" Daddy asked Kim.

She kind of half smiled and replied. "I'm a little nervous."

"Relax Kim." I suggested.

Daddy moved a little closer to her as he said. "In this line of work you'll have to be totally relaxed from the first moment you meet a client until your appointment has ended." As he spoke her covered one of her tits with his massive hand.

She kind of jumped at the contact but did not pull away.

"A client may want to touch you at any time." He said and he softly squeezed her breast.

I could tell that I didn't need to be in the room any longer and politely excused myself. "I'm going to leave you two along to talk." I knew that along with talking Daddy would be seducing her. Placing her tiny hand in his crotch so she could feel his massive cock as it began to come alive. I knew that he would be testing her special talent along with all her other sexual skills.

They both smiled at me, Daddy's smile a lot wider than Kim's and as I walked slowly through the kitchen I heard Kim exclaim. "Oh my it's so big." I knew Daddy had wasted no time and had her hand touching his mammoth cock.

When I got to my bedroom I decided to leave the door open so that I could hear any sounds of passion that were loud enough to carry up the stairs to my room.

I stood there in the middle of my bedroom wondering what I could do for the next couple hours while they fucked downstairs. I decided a useful use of the time would be to pick out a classy cocktail dress for the upcoming weekend with Ken and try to find a suitable swim suit.

The cocktail dress wasn't a problem I probably had two dozen to choose from. I love my appearance in a cowl neck dress and pulled four from my closet laying them on the bed to examine the features of each. The first a cute little white number featured a deep plunging v-neckline in front with a criss cross of four thin straps in the back and a pleaded hem line that made the dress fit very snuggly on my ass. More slutty than classy I thought. My next option was a black halter style with a higher cowl in front but a completely exposed back all the way down to the small of my back. This one was a possibility but was more suited for mid-July rather than the end of November. My third choice was a silver mesh design, loosely fitted; the V-neckline and back are both draped in a cowl, plunging deeply. It featured a touch of illusion mesh provided modesty at the neckline while short cap sleeves embrace the shoulders. The skirt is the longest of them all and tapers to gently hug the hips without being tight. Without even considering the last dress I decided on this lovely silver dress.

As I hung my choice on the closet door knob I heard a muffled sound from the first floor. Almost inaudible it sounded like Kim was pleading for him to fuck her. I took that as a good sign.

Next I went to my dresser and dug through the bottom drawer looking for swim suits. It had been so long since I last wore a suit, I believe the last time was when Barry and I had vacationed at the beach. I finally found two buried under other casual pants and pull over tee shirts.

Both were of course black the first a one piece that has is a halter style with a deep plunging vee in front. This suit while very sexy would expose my cleavage completely. As I looked at the suit I remembered that we had gone to the beach the summer before my implant surgery. My larger tits would fill this suit completely and I supposed they would overflow the design. The second was even worst a string bikini with the tiniest of breast cups, in fact it only had tiny triangles of fabric that I was certain would only hide my nipples. The bikini bottom was just as revealing, thin strips of fabric that held it to your hips and equally thin strap that fit snuggly between your ass cheeks. As I recall Barry had said he wouldn't want me to be seen in public wearing such a skimpy swim suit so I don't believe I've ever wore it. As I saw it I had three choices, go completely slutty with the bikini wearing some kind of cover up to hide a little more of my body, or try shopping for something more modest which at this time of year seemed unlikely, or hope that where ever Ken wanted the swim suit for was a private setting. I opted for the first choice hoping for the last. I tossed the bikini on the top of my dresser and stuffed the other back in the drawer.

I again hear sounds from the den and this time I walked to the top of the stairs. Kim's voice was clearly heard pleading him to go slowly. I assumed she was on all fours and Daddy was behind her, his massive rock hard cock about to pierce her tight little ass. I wanted to go down the stairs and peak around the corner to watch him ass fuck her but decided not to since I was certain he would be angry if I was discovered watching them.

Instead I sat down on the top stair and listened to the sounds of their fucking.

"It's so fucking tight." I heard Daddy exclaim. Instantly followed by a high pitched squeal from Kim. I assumed his cock had penetrated her ass stretching her sphincter to its limit.

Over the next ten minutes or so Kim's pleadings for him to go slowly change to urges for him to fuck her harder. I knew his cock was buried in her tight little ass and that she was showing him that her claim of being an anal sex specialist was confirmed.

I heard Daddy's orgasmic growl followed instantly by Kim exclaiming "Fill my ass with your hot spunk."

The sounds became more muffled again and I could no longer make out what they were saying. I decided to retreat to my bedroom and wait for one of them to confirm that the interview was complete.

While I waited I stripped and changed into a red satin lounging pajama set. My nipples were hard from the excitement of listening to them fucking and the moisture in my cunt was a sure sign that if Daddy wanted to he could fuck me once he'd finished with Kim.

I sat down in the overstuffed chair and began thumbing through a magazine not really paying much attention to the contents but rather waiting and hoping both Daddy and Kim would appear at my bedroom door for another round of hot sex.

You can imagine my disappointment when Daddy alone appeared about a half hour later. He was completely dressed and as he stepped into my bedroom he said. "She's one hot little Asian tart."

I smiled at him and as I stood up I said. "So she passed the test."

Daddy grinned widely and said. "With flying colors. I've offered her a position with Elegant Escorts."

I walked to where he was standing and wrapped my satin covered arms around his neck. Looking up into his eyes I asked. "Do you want a little more hot pussy tonight?"

I dropped one hand to his loins and stroked his big black cock through his slacks.

"You know the rule Angel. I don't fuck my girls." Daddy remarked.

With a wide smile on my lips I answered. "But me so horny."

He laughed at my use of the line from a rap song I'd heard some time ago but still reached for and removed my hand from his cock.

"Save it for tomorrow night's client." Daddy suggested.

"Do you wanna talk to Kim before she leaves?" He asked.

I answered. "Yes I sure do."

"Well come on downstairs then, I'm gonna get going in a few minutes." He said.

I followed him downstairs and into the den. Kim was half sitting half reclining on the couch. Her eye make-up was smeared in circles around her eyes and her dress was somewhat disheveled. There was a long run in one of her stockings and she was without her shoes.

From her appearance I knew it had been an intense ass fucking, but she apparently got through it since Daddy offered her a job.

"I'm off." Daddy said before he headed to the garage leaving me alone with my young Asian friend.

I sat down beside Kim and after hearing the door to the garage close I said. "Are you okay?"

Kim turned her head toward me and replied. "That's one huge mother fucking cock."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Oh no, Daddy was very patient and extreme gently. He even rimmed my ass to relax my sphincter before he tried to penetrate me." Kim answered.

"I'm so glad Kim; I was a little worried about his size." I remarked.

She smiled and said. "When I first pulled it from his pants I was more than a little worried I've never seen a bigger cock."

Kim and I talked about her ass fucking session with Daddy and her plans going forward. She assured me that she was all in about becoming one of Daddy's Elegant Escorts. I offered to let her stay the night but she declined admitting she wanted to take a soaking bath and she had to open the salon in the morning. Kim left my place about ten thirty.

I turned in shortly after Kim left knowing that my appointment Thursday evening would be a prelude to a weekend of seduction, passion and lust.

As I smoothed my pencil skirt down over my hips and thighs I noticed the tiny bumps in the fabric caused by the clasps of my garter. This won't do I thought. I'd look too much like a whore walking into the lobby of the Grand Hilton so I slipped out of my skirt and removed the garter. My thigh high stockings would have to hold themselves in place. I liked the sleek slender look of my pencil skirt which hugged my hips seductively. I slipped on a pair of black stilettos and surveyed my reflection in the full length mirror. It was a classy look the black skirt contrast with the white silk blouse I'd chosen. When I slipped the matching blazer over my shoulder my appearance changed from classy sexy to classy conservative. I was certain I'd impress both the father and his son.

I pulled into the garage at the Hilton and stopped at the valet station. The elderly man who approached offered his hand to help me step out of my Benz. I rewarded him with a glimpse of my creamy thigh above my stockings. "Take care of my baby." I said as I handed him a fifty dollar bill.

"Count on it ma'am." He answered.

I started walking away from him but didn't hear the driver's door close. I glanced over my shoulder and saw he was standing there watching me. I smiled to myself and accentuated my steps a little more for his enjoyment.

I gave the revolving door a shove and stepped along with its speed as I entered the lobby of the Grand Hilton which was surprisingly rather empty considering the time of day. I took a few steps inside surveying the lobby for a lone gentleman. No one approached me so I continued deeper inside. A young lady behind the counter asked. "Can I help you?"

"I'm waiting for someone." I answered than walked across the lobby and took a seat on one of the leather chairs for guests.

As I sat there several couples walked by and as almost always happens I drew the attention of the men. They either gave me a quick smile or just let their eyes roam over my form not caring if the lady they were with noticed.

Nearly ten minutes passed and I was beginning to feel somewhat uncomfortable about the wait when a middle aged gentleman came out of the elevator and immediately notice me sitting patiently waiting. He approached my chair and said. "Are you Angel?"

"I am." I answered rather bluntly.

He reached out offering his hand as he spoke. "I'm so sorry about being late; I was upstairs talking with my boy and didn't watch the time."

I accepted his hand shake and lied. "It's not a problem."

"My name is Johnathan Westfield." He said.

I smiled and replied. "It's nice to meet you Johnathan."

As I stood up Johnathan suggested. "Why don't we go have a drink and I can talk to you about my son."

I did want to know more of the details about the boy's issues with females so I agreed. "Good idea."

As we walked toward the lounge Johnathan offered. "My son's name is James but we call him Jimmy."

I thought to myself that Jimmy sounded so juvenile and immediately decided that when I met him I'd give him the courtesy of using his given name.

Johnathan led me to the bar and pulled one stool away. I slipped up onto the stool and crossed my legs, my pencil skirt riding above my knee as I did. Johnathan took notice of my shapely leg and sat down next to me kind of sideways on his stool. I unbuttoned my blazer giving him something more than my legs to view.

"What'll ya have?" The young barkeep asked as he approached us.

"Angel?" Johnathan asked.

"I'd like a red wine spritzer please." I told the barkeep.

"Let me have a draft." Johnathan said after I'd ordered.

As we waited for our drinks Johnathan again apologized for his tartness. "I'm so sorry about not being in the lobby when you arrived."

I placed my hand on his thigh and again said. "It's not a problem you've asked for the entire evening so it's basically your time.

The way he looked at me made me feel like I'd be fucking him tonight instead of his youthful son and I was sure at some point in the future I'd be meeting him at a hotel to do just that.

Our drinks arrived and after tasting my spritzer I tried to get Johnathan back on point. "So tell me about you son."

He smiled realizing I wanted to get on with my task. "First let me tell you that Jimmy is very shy. He's had several girlfriends but each one has dumped him."

"Do you know why?" I asked.

Johnathan paused for a moment then offered. "I did speak to one of the girls and she told me that he seems to fumble around when they got intimate."

"He is twenty correct." I asked wanting to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with him being underage.

"Yes that's correct; in fact he'll be twenty one next week." Johnathan said.

I needed more details. "I was told that he has a problem with being abusive?" I asked.

"Well let me put any fears you may have to rest. There is no indication of any physical abuse but when things don't go well with a girl he has a tendency to become rather vulgar." He explained.

I leaned closer to Johnathan and whispered so only he could hear. "Vulgar isn't always a bad thing, I am often turned on by a man calling me a fucking slut." I smiled widely as I finished.

He grinned and replied. "I'm sure you are, but a college age girl might find that kind of remark as offensive."

I was beginning to get a much clearer picture of my challenge with him. I'd easily deal with his shyness and show him that any woman regardless of her age wants to be treated with kindness, gently caresses and a slow and easy approach to intimacy.

"He has no physical challenges does he?" I asked.

Johnathan instantly replied. "Not a one."

"Okay can you give me about three hours?" I asked figuring I could spend an hour talking to him and two showing him how to please a woman.

Johnathan looked at his watch and answered. "I'll call his cell around ten o'clock."

I finished my spritzer and replied. "If a woman answers give us another hour."

Johnathan laughed.

"What's the room number?" I asked.

"It's 1104." He replied.

"Okay I'm going to go meet your son, I'm certain there will be some changes in the boy when I'm finished." I reassured him.

I slipped off the stool not bothering to keep my skirt from riding even higher on my thigh and gave Johnathan a healthy look at the milky white flesh above my stocking tops. After all Daddy did say he was a very good client and he'd already proven to be a very good tipper.

While the elevator rose to the eleventh floor I smoothed my skirt along my legs and buttoned the blazer closed. It was a short walk from the elevator to room 1104. I knocked lightly on the door.

A few seconds later I heard the dead bolt turn and the door slowly opened.

I smiled widely and asked. "Are you James?"

He sheepishly replied. "Yes."

"Can I come in?" I asked since he didn't invite me in.

"Oh I'm sorry, please come in." He replied.

James is about five feet ten inches tall fairly thin and has curly red hair. I assumed that had something to do with his shyness since boys with red hair get called ginger and other unflattering things. He wore a pair of dark slacks and a blue pullover knit shirt.

I walked past him then stopped and turned around. "I'm Angel." I said as I extended my hand toward him.

He took my hand and lightly shook it; I could feel moisture in his palm.

"Please don't be nervous." I said.

He avoided eye contact with me as much as possible and I knew I'd have to get him out of his shell initially or it would be a long night.

"Are you in school?" I asked.

He replied. "Yes I'm a sophomore at state." His eyes still didn't look at me.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and stepped forward until I was close to him. I placed one finger under his chin and lifted his face. "I want you to look at me James." I sternly said.

He looked at me and I could see fear in his eyes.

"I'm very shy." James offered.

I smiled at him and answered. "I'm here to help you get past that."

"I hope you can." He admitted.

I took a step back and his eyes stayed fixed on mine. "Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"You're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen." James replied.

I smiled at him and gave him his first lesson. "You know James; women really like it when you tell them they are pretty. Have you ever told one of your girl friends that they are pretty?" I asked.