Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken kept the leash taut as he backed away from me, and I matched his movement with sensual movements toward him. He didn't stop until his legs touched the large overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. As he sat down I continued crawling toward him and he collected the leather leash in his hands until I was between his legs on all fours.

Neither of us needed to speak; I knew exactly what he wanted and as he pulled up on the leash I rose to kneel between his thighs. My nylon covered hands spread out evenly across both thighs as I slowly moved forward.

Ken moved his hands between his legs and he opened them wide until my slow crawl pressed my tits into his palms. I moaned as he gently squeezed my big tits through the flimsy fabric of my bodysuit.

I smiled at him as my hands reached the top of his legs then slowly moved inward, one hand captured his balls while the other circled his raging hard-on. I gently rolled both balls in my hand as the other stroked slowly up and down on his rock hard shaft.

I wet my lips with my tongue as Ken released my tits and moved his hands up to my neck. He ran his fingers behind my ears and into my hair then slowly drew my mouth toward his pulsing cock. Once it was within inches of my lips I opened them and exhaled hot breath over his cock.

He finally spoke, "Swallow it," he said. Those two words said it all; he wanted me to take him deep, engulf his rock hard cock in my throat.

My lips slipped over the head and I again exhaled, his hands drawing me down until the bulbous head pressed into the back of my mouth.

"Yes," he said as I relaxed my muscles and let him impale me orally.

His hips lifted as his hands pulled my head down until his cock was embedded in my soft moist throat. I love when a man forces his cock deep in my throat, and I clenched my muscles to massage his cock head.

"God fuckin' damn," Ken exclaimed as my face ground against his loins.

He held my head firmly for the longest time, as I pleasured him with my throat, but my lungs began to burn lacking the oxygen needed and I finally had to push on his thighs to signal that I needed to breathe.

He pulled my head up and as his cock slipped from my mouth I gasped air filling my lungs again. "Fuck my throat," I said wanting him to push my head down again. In an instant, his cock was buried in the soft flesh, but he released his grip on my head allowing me to throat fuck him at my own pace.

I started slowly; taking him deep, holding his cock down my throat then lifting until he slipped from between my lips. My saliva glands began producing thick spit which stretched from my lips to the head each time I lifted off his throbbing cock.

I pulled him toward me and tilted my head back a little so Ken could watch as his bulbous cock head slipped between my shimmering wet lips and the shaft disappeared inside my hot wet mouth. I was able to keep eye contact the entire time; my eyes widening as his cock slipped past my mouth and into my throat.

"That's so fuckin' sexy," Ken said when I'd swallowed him totally for the fourth or fifth time.

Each time I lifted off his cock thick strands of saliva stretched from my mouth to his cock; then broke and splashed down over my lower lip and chin. The thick spit dribbled off my chin and ran down the red latex between my tits.

I straightened up between his thighs, my salvia covered gloves still touching his loins as I began crawling on my knees away from him. The red leather leash stretched from his hand to my choker but slipped through his fingers as I backed away.

"Watch me," I said.

Ken's eyes were fixed on my form as I slowly twisted my hips and sat down on the floor before him, my knees tight together and the leash stretched to its limit. As I reclined on the carpet Ken released the loop end of the leash, it fell to the floor and I started gathering the leather strap with my hands.

"Fuckin' A," Ken remarked as I slowly began spreading my knees apart until they touched the carpet.

I lifted the loop end of the leash and slapped it against my crotch, wanting to draw his attention to my loins.

He watched intently as I smeared my spit evenly over the red latex covering my cunt. As I played with the Velcro holding it tightly in place between my legs I used one finger to motion for him to come to me.

Ken slid off the chair and began crawling toward me removing his shirt as he did. I spread my legs so he could crawl between them his eyes fixed on my crotch.

I raised my hips off the floor and pulled the Velcro apart, the latex instantly snapped up my body exposing my moist nylon covered loins.

Ken smiled knowing that beneath the thin layer of nylon my pussy was soaking wet. I used one long fingernail to poke a hole through the flimsy material and slipped my finger inside my wet slit instantly coating my digit with the moisture. I withdrew my finger and lifted it to his lips. Ken instantly sucked my finger inside his mouth to savor the taste of my loins for the first time.

"Eat me," I pleaded.

He leaned forward and lavished my nylon covered loins with his tongue; licking at my wet cunt, nibbling on my swollen clit and blowing his hot breath at my quivering flesh beneath my bodysuit.

I lifted my hips to meet his mouth I wanted more, "Please don't stop!" I exclaimed.

Ken's tongue flicked at my throbbing clit heightening my excitement for what I knew was next. As he continued licking me through the nylon bodysuit his middle finger found the tiny hole in the fabric and slipped in probing inside my sopping wet cunt. I gasped at the depth his finger reached. "Oh god yes finger fuck me," I pleaded.

He lifted his face from my loins and straightened up but kept his probing finger embedded inside my tight wet gash, a smile came to his face as his free hand moved to my crotch and he grabbed the flimsy nylon mesh covering my loins. In an instant, he ripped the material wide open tearing a gaping hole around my cunt.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Ken said as he surveyed the damage he'd done to my bodysuit.

"Gimme more," I begged.

A second digit joined his first and together they began probing even deeper into my wet cunt. The sensation of having two fingers moving independently inside me sent my loins into a frenzy and causing my brain to release sexual endorphins heightening my arousal even more.

"Oh god Ken you're driving me insane," I exclaimed.

He added a third digit and his free hand moved to my shaved pubic mound and flattened there but his thumb extended down toward my quivering clit and began massaging the hard nub in a slow circular motion.

I bent my legs at the knee and reached down to grasp the heels of my red leather boots so I could leverage my ass up from the carpet and give him better access to probe deeper inside me.

His fingers pressed in and his thumb continued its circular pattern. Ken's talented hands were lifting me toward what I knew would be an inspired climax.

"YES, OH MY FUCKIN' GOD YES," I screamed as my orgasm approached.

Ken sensed my approaching climax and said, "Cum for me Angel, cum all over my fingers."

"I'm cummingggggg," I squealed as my cunt went into spasm and my hips convulsed against his hands.

I rode his fingers to the peak of pleasure and beyond rewarding him with a flood of climatic juices. His fingers continued until my pleasure waned and I finally had to beg him to stop. I was coated in sweat and my loins were dripping with my flow.

My hands were still holding onto the heels of my boots as Ken lifted his hands and placed them on my knees the shit eating grin on his face confirming that he'd enjoyed bringing me to an awesome climax immensely.

I glanced between my open legs to view his rock hard cock standing at full attention, proudly from his loins. The bulbous head was a deep purple color and the matrix of veins along the shaft were throbbing with blood.

I reached between my legs with one hand and touched the tip with the end of my index finger; it lurched upwards then back down again settling into my waiting palm. My fingers circled the head and I slowly twisted them around his sensitive engorged cock head.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

Ken didn't respond, but reached down and grasped the heels of my sexy red boots. He lifted my feet straightening my legs then slowly spread them forming a nylon covered "V" to guide his body toward me.

"I need your beautiful hard cock inside me," I said urging him on.

His hands slowly slid from my boots down to my knees continuing to spread me open. I felt my labia spread, the swollen lips parting to expose the moist flesh beyond.

"Fuck me NOW!" I pleaded.

Ken leaned forward and I reached for his throbbing erection, drawing it down so the bulbous cock head was poised just outside my quivering cunt.

I needed him inside me; I craved the sensation of his rock hard cock buried in my hot wet cunt. He moved forward and the head touched me sending spiraling shards of anticipation throughout my loins.

I pulled my hips toward him and his cock head slipped inside. "Deeper Ken, bury that big, hard cock inside me," I said.

Feeling my hot, wet flesh surrounding his sensitive cock head apparently set him off, because he moved his hands out capturing my legs behind the knee in the bend of his arms lifting my loins from the floor.

He rocked forward and began a slow sensual slide to the heart of my loins. Inch after glorious inch of his pulsing cock slipped beyond my swollen lips into the watery depths of my cunt.

I groaned deeply as he reached maximum penetration and his nut sack came to rest against my ass. His cock twitched and rubbed against my cervix fulfilling my craving to be completely filled by his beautiful cock.

As I stared up into his eyes I saw a look of lust, his dark pools of passion affirming that he wanted me as much as I him. Ken slowly withdrew until only his cock head remained surrounded by my wet flesh.

He dipped his head and captured one taut nipple with his lips as his hips moved forward slowly filling me again. I moved my fingers to his head and combed my nails through his hair as he nibbled and sucked my sensitive hard nipple.

"Suck my nipples," I said as I guided his mouth to the other tit.

His muscles flexed and again his cock head massaged my cervix then slowly pulled out again. His slow sensual thrusts into my hot wet cunt were driving me insane, but I knew that as he fucked me the pace of his thrusts would increase.

"I love how your cock fills me," I said.

Ken lifted his mouth from my tit and replied, "It feels so good when your cunt squeezes my cock as I slowly thrust inside." I pulled his mouth back to my tit as he plunged again to the deepest part of my loins.

He released my legs and moved his hands to the floor just beside my chest; I wrapped my legs around him and locked my heels so I could pull him toward me as we fucked.

Beads of sweat appeared on his face as the tempo of his thrusts increased.

"That's it, fuck me faster," I exclaimed as his balls began slapping against my ass.

Ken lifted his face from my tits and bent his arms bringing his chest down to crush my big sweaty tits and rock hard nipples.

His cock filled me completely, stimulating my g-spot and slamming into my cervix with every thrust.

"Hard Ken, fuck me harder," I begged.

That familiar tingling began in my loins and spread every time he pounded his rock hard cock into me.

I wrapped my arms around him clinging to his sweaty body as together we both felt the onset of a mutual orgasm.

"FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM," I screamed.

His chin dug into my shoulder as he said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, oh my fuckin' god, yes cum inside me fill my pussy; make me cum with your hot load," I urged.

He growled as his cock swelled and an instant later he exploded inside me shooting hot cum to the depths of my cunt. Each time I felt his big cock jerk and expel another thick white stream of fluid into me I screamed "YES".

The searing heat of his cum sent me over the edge and my own orgasm slammed into me. "OH BABY. I'MMM CUUMMINGGG. OH SWEET JESUS." Wave after wave of climactic ecstasy washed over me and my cunt flooded with juices mingling with Ken's hot thick load.

I could feel our combined juices flowing out of me and running down toward my ass and the nylon mesh covering it.

Together we gasped for air as our orgasms began to wane. Ken collapsed on my body and I released the death grip I had on his hips with my legs.

He was the first to speak, "Damn Angel that was inspiring."

"I love climaxing together," I answered as I ran my nails through his hair.

He finally lifted his head and captured my mouth with his, our tongues engaged danced in a dance of passion and pure lust.

Ken slid sideways and reclined flat on his back next to me. I lifted up on one elbow and moved my hand to his wet sticky cock slowly stroking it with my fingers. It twitched some but I knew he was sexually spent for now so I moved over him and slipped his softening cock between my lips sucking the moisture coating it into my mouth.

Our combined juices tasted incredible, almost wine-like and the aroma was just as pleasing. He watched intently as I cleansed his loins with my lips and tongue.

"You are so fricking sexy," Ken said as I finished.

I sat up and undid the Velcro behind my neck slipping out of my red latex suit then removed my boots and the tattered remains of the see-through nylon bodysuit. Ken reached up and gently caressed my tits and said. "Sorry about ripping the crotch open."

I giggled and replied, "That was exactly what I wanted."

Ken sat up beside me and crossed his legs, his now limp cock resting on his scrotum. "Let's shower together." He suggested.

I smiled at him and answered, "Love to."

He helped me up then took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Our shower took much longer than necessary mostly because we playfully washed each other completely. He even shampooed my hair which felt wonderful.

We dried each other's bodies and I wrapped my wet hair in a towel.

Once we finished he again took my hand and walked me to his massive bed. With one hand he pulled the comforter down and reclined on the bright white sheets. I removed the towel from my head and slipped in next to him cuddling against his side.

I could tell he had something on his mind and I prompted him by asking, "What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what you suggested at dinner, you were serious about fucking Junior?" He asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

Ken just smiled.

"I think it would be a good first step to patching up your differences with him." I continued.

"As long as you're okay with it, I'll give him a call in the morning. You do realize that the only way I'll have any chance of getting him here is to tell him that I want him to fuck you." Ken said.

I smiled then replied, "Not only am I okay with it but I'm looking forward to having your cock buried in my ass while Junior's is buried in my throat. When you call him don't tell him that I know about it."

"Gotcha, Ken answered.

He pulled me closer to him than reached down and pulled the comforter up over us both. I snuggled into his body and closed my eyes thinking about fucking this father and son tag team until I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...