Diary of a Horny Wife: Car-gasm

Story Info
A little orgasm on a road trip.
1k words
4.14
96.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTits
MsTits
57 Followers

Aren't car-gasms simply wonderful. You know what I mean don't you. Driving down the highway, mile by mile, boring as can be. When all of the sudden, your man wants to give you a mind blowing orgasm while he continues driving. I simply love car-gasms and try to get them whenever we're on a road trip.

It happened last Sunday afternoon. My hubby and I were on the way home from a weekend wedding for one of his relatives. The weekend was fabulous as it was a very elegant wedding that included rehearsal dinner, reception and Sunday morning brunch at 3 different country clubs. It was fun hanging out with rich folks all weekend and it made me feel extremely high society, not to mention sexy.

Of course we had amazing hotel sex Friday night and Saturday night in our big fancy hotel room. My man had gotten a special room with a hot tub in it as a complete surprise for me. It worked because I sucked and fucked his cock longer and harder than I have in a long time. But back to the car-gasm.

After Sunday brunch we loaded up in our SUV and started the 3-hour drive home. About an hour into the drive, my hubby's hand found its way to my thigh. I was so excited because I knew what was coming next. He gently stroked my thigh and I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

I laid my seat back and closed my eyes. I put my feet on the dashboard and patiently waited on my man to find his way to my pussy. I didn't mind the wait because his fingertips on my thighs felt really good and I loved the foreplay. He teased me for a few more miles by getting to the edge of my panties and then going down my thigh again. My skirt continued to rise up further and further to my pussy.

Finally, my hubby was teasing my clit through my panties and enough was enough. I slid my panties off and hiked my skirt up so my pussy was in full view for my man and any trucker we were passing. I loved the thrill of knowing that strangers could watch my hubby finger my pussy while we drove down the road. Plus, my man really knows how to finger me. Of course, I've never been shy to teach him just the way I like it and he has been a good student.

As he fingered my clit slowly but surely and my temperature continued to rise, I unbuttoned my top and took my tits out of my bra. My hands massaged my own tits and gently pinched my nipples. My nipples got harder and harder and I brought each one to my mouth for a little self suckling. My man just kept driving as if nothing was happening although I knew I could detect and ever growing bulge in his lap. I knew this was going to be a massive car-gasm.

My husband has always loved it when I show off so he would slow down and ride beside each truck we passed. He would give a honk so the lonely trucker would have a nice view of my tits and pussy. What a fucking rush. He must have showed me to 5 trucks and I could take it no longer. I screamed and my car-gasm rocked my body. I had already had at least 5 orgasms this weekend but this one was not to compare to any of the others. I had to rest for a few minutes and then I wanted to return the favor to my man with nice hand job and blowjob that would blow his mind and definitely something else.

I reached for his crotch and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I reached in his pants and pulled out his amazing cock. It was as hard as ever. I am so in love with that monster. I began stroking his cock with authority. Of course my tits and pussy were still exposed so I am sure he loved the visual stimulation as well. After a couple miles of stroking I had to have it in my mouth. I leaned over and stuck my ass next to the window. My head was now in his lap and I swallowed his cock. I love sucking my hubby's cock almost as much as having it fill my pussy. I licked the entire shaft from top to bottom and flicked the head. My tongue swirled the head several times and then I swallowed him again as I slid his cock in and out of my mouth. It was so hot and throbbing. I could feel his bulging veins on my tongue. How long could he last? He had blown his wad 3 times this weekend so I assumed it would be drained. But I didn't care because I could suck his cock the remaining 30 miles home and I would do it no problem. I even thought about fingering myself for one last car-gasm while I sucked his dick.

As I kept sucking his cock, I felt him hit the brake. It startled me so I sat up, bare tits and all. We were pulling into a rest stop. He drove to the back of the semi-empty parking lot away from everything. As soon as the SUV was in Park, we jumped to the back seat. I straddled his lap and his big thick dick slid right into my wet pussy. I fucked him like crazy bouncing up and down on his cock. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it like a baby. I road him for 10 minutes before he shot his cum in my pussy. I just collapsed on him. We sat there for what seemed an eternity but was only minutes. We climbed up front and were on our way. The final 20 miles went by quick and we were home.

What a weekend. What a road trip. What a car-gasm and fuck!

Until next time…

MsTits
MsTits
57 Followers