Diary of a Married Slut

Story Info
She has her first black cock but can not remember.
1.5k words
4.1
82.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lwfm
lwfm
19 Followers

I woke very groggy at first. My head was banging from all the alcohol I had consumed at the party. A huge pressure was also pinning my body to the bed. Trying to raise my head, the pounding became so intense that I dropped my head back onto the pillow and cringed until it dulled enough that I could think. Cautiously I opened one eye, the sun gleaming through the window was almost blinding in my state, but I could see enough to tell that the pressure that pinned me down was a man. As the fog slowly began to push back form my consciousness, I could feel the warmth of his sweaty naked body against mine, and smell the heavy aroma of sex in the air about our bodies. My legs spread far apart, the weight of his large body kept me from moving them to a more comfortable position. More fog lifted and I could begin to feel that my head was not the only part of my body that ached, my nipples were very sore, as was my pussy and I realized his penis was still inside me. Cautiously opening my eyes against the bright sunlight once again, I allowed my eyes to begin adjusting to the light, where was I and who was this man?. The ceiling fan appeared to be the one in my bedroom, glancing over to the left I could make out my dresser and glancing to the right I could only see the dark ebony skin of my unknown lover. 'Oh my god This isn't my husband!', my mind screamed at me. The pounding in my head increased to almost impossible levels. 'Calm down or the pounding will get worse', I told myself. 'Think Sara', I thought, 'what happened last night.'

My husband was out of town visiting his ailing mother that weekend, I had gone to a friends surprise birthday party last night. Seeing my husband off at the airport, I was running late and did not have time to stop and grab anything to eat. I had planned on only staying as long as I was obligated to and go home as soon as possible because I knew a few of these friends were real party animals and even though it was a Friday night I really did not want to spend the next day recovering from a hangover. Whatever they had in the punchbowl tasted good, but I knew these friends well enough that the small amount of alcohol I tasted in it was in reality, much stronger. My plan was to nurse one maybe two drinks then escape as quickly as possible.

Startled out of my thoughts as my mysterious lover moved his hips a bit in his sleep, I felt the sharp pain of hair being pulled telling me our pubic hair was glued together from the juices of the sex we had. I was also beginning to become very uncomfortable under his weight. I tried to push him off to the side, but my small 5'2" frame did not have anything close to the leverage to move such a large man. Giving up I drifted back off into my memories of the night before.

Making my way toward the door, I attempted to slip out unnoticed. Janet, our birthday girl suddenly blocked my escape. She was already quite inebriated and forced another glass of "Punch" into my hand as she put her arm around me and began thanking me for such as great birthday, the whole time leading me back to the couch. It was not long after that when the effects of the alcohol and the lack of food began to compromise my judgment and my plans of slipping out early were ruined.

Pulled out of my thoughts once again by my body, this time I felt the need to go pee badly, his penis inside me made the feeling even more intense as I fought to control my bladder by tightening my muscles down there, I felt his penis start to slide out as I did so. Catching my breath I squeezed against his penis as hard as I could, trying to force it the rest of the way out and it moved a slight bit more. Relaxing for a moment I started to pee, only a little before I was able to squeeze my muscles again and stop, but enough that I could feel the warm pee flow out onto the base of his penis, down around the lips of my pussy and down the crack of my butt. What made things worse is my constant squeezing was beginning to have the opposite effect on his penis, it was beginning to grow inside me, pushing deeper into my pussy now than when I woke up, he was getting hard in his sleep. If I stopped squeezing I would empty my straining bladder onto both of us, so I was really stuck between a rock and a hard place. My god his penis was huge, it felt like my pussy was being stretched beyond its limits. Relaxing for a brief moment, his massive penis shot forward deep into my pussy. My pussy had never felt so full in all my life, it felt great buried deep inside me, stretching the walls of my pussy with it's thickness. I could not stop myself from squirming under his weight against his massive shaft. I began to cum, and pee at the same time. I lost all control I had over my body, bucking against the sleeping giant as spasm after spasm shook me to the core. During the madness of my orgasm he woke and began thrusting his mighty black penis in and out of my pussy with massive strokes. I could feel his hairy balls slap against my cum and pee soaked ass with each of his thrusts, driving me into yet another orgasm.

'Oh my god! What was this black man doing to me', I thought as yet another orgasm shook me. I heard myself begging for him to fuck me harder, which he was more than happy to oblige and begin pounding his black shaft in and out of my pussy feverishly. Wrapping his large hands around behind me, grasping my butt cheeks firmly he plowed his black rod in and out of me hard and fast, while he pulled me up into his thrusts.

"Oh god fuck me!" I cried against his thrusts as another orgasm washed over my body. As the last orgasm began to subside I felt one of his large fingers near my butt hole swirling my slippery pussy juice around that was leaking out past his penis. Then without warning he thrust his large finger into my butthole as he slammed his massive penis into my pussy. I gasped as his finger entered and drove me into another climax. "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god" I screamed as I bucked against his penis and finger. Then another finger joined the one already in my butt hole and another, stretching my butthole. Both my pussy and butt muscles began to spasm out of control as his fingers violated my butt while his penis stretched my over used pussy. One orgasm after another washed over me, one immediately following the last, over and over until I passed out.

When I woke my black lover was gone. I tried to get up, but my legs were rubber and no matter how hard I tried, I could not walk. My pussy hurt more than the pounding in my head form the hangover, as did my butt. Looking down at my sore left nipple, it was swollen badly and had teeth marks around it. Examining my body I found more teeth marks and a nasty hickey on my inner right thigh and another hickey directly on the right lip of my pussy. 'Asshole should know better than to mark a woman like this', I thought. On the night stand I found a note that read, "Call me, Darius", and had a phone number. Crumbling the note, I threw it into the wastepaper basket beside the night stand.

Weak knees I finally made it into the bathroom, staring at the mirror I could see the hickey and bite mark on my breast was worse than I thought at first. And he had done similar to my right nipple, but not gone as far. 'How and I going to explain this", I thought as I gently touched my swollen nipples. 'Six years I have been married to Jake, and only once when we were dating have I ever done anything to jeopardize our relationship.' I got showered and then cleaned up all the signs of what had happened in the bedroom. I don't know what possessed me, but for some reason I pulled the note from the trash and hid it in my jewelry box. If I could only remember what happened last night, with the way my pussy felt, the fucking he gave me this morning was only a small taste of last night. 'How dare he take advantage of a woman this badly' I thought as I touched my tender swollen breasts. 'And have the nerve to leave his number, as if I would even think about calling him! What a bastard'

lwfm
lwfm
19 Followers