Diary of a Nightclub Bartender

Story Info
Small Town Girl moves to the city and tries to get a job
885 words
3.66
43.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsgo098
Tsgo098
2 Followers

I had just moved to the big city from the small town I grew up in. My friend told me that one of the nightclubs downtown was hiring new bartenders. I had worked as a server back home but never as a bartender. But I really needed any job I could get so that I could pay rent. I managed to setup an interview with the owner of the night club.

On the day of the interview I wiggled into a short tight black skirt that hugged my round ass well. I pulled my tits into a red 32D push-up bra and slipped on a low cut top. I checked out my petite body in the mirror and flipped my long blonde hair back before I stepped into my heels and walked out the door. I was ready for my interview.

When I got to the nightclub there was a woman keeping busy behind the bar stocking shelves. She was hot; long blonde hair and green eyes; a low cut top that showed off her big tits. There was no one else there, which made sense since it was the middle of the afternoon.

"Uh hey! I'm here to see Tommy." I said lightly.

"He's in the back office over there" she replied without stopping her work.

I walked down the hall in the direction she pointed. I knocked on the door at the end of the hall and was told to enter by a deep voice from inside.

I came into the office, butterflies in my stomach. "Stay calm, you can ace this interview" I kept telling myself.

"You must be Tanya!" said Tommy. He stood up to greet me. He was huge. At least 6'6" tall and very muscular. I could see his eyes running up and down my body. "Please have a seat".

I sat down in the chair and he sat on the desk in front of me. He pulled out my résumé and asked some generic questions, his eyes never leaving my tits. After several minutes of questioning, Tommy put down my résumé and sighed.

"Look Tanya, you seem like a nice girl and you seem like you can do a good job. But I've got a lot nice capable girls applying for this job. What makes you stand out from the rest of them?"

I began to give some generic answer about work ethic and stuff when all the sudden he unzipped his pants and pulled out his half erect cock. I couldn't help but stare at it; half out of surprise, half mesmerized by the size of it.

"Suck it." He says.

Before I knew what I was doing I leaned in and licked the head. I wrapped my hand around the big cock and lifted it into my mouth. He shot a hand down my shirt and pinched my nipple, hard. I felt him growing in my mouth as I bobbed my head on his cock. I just kept telling myself I REALLY need this job.

He put his hands on my head and began to thrust his cock hard down my throat.

"That's right bitch, swallow my cock" he growled in between grunts and snorts. He pushed my head and slapped his cock against my face before shoving it back down my throat.

He pulled my breasts up out of low-cut top as he thrust his cock in and out of my throat. His left hand firmly held my head in place and his right hand pinched and twisted my nipple. And then, SMACK! SMACK! He slapped both of my tits, hard. The sudden shock sent a tingle through my entire body.

I had sucked guys off before, but never had they been as rough as this. This guy, this stranger, was fucking my throat relentlessly. Every couple of thrusts he would pull his cock out to beat against my exposed tits and let me catch my breathe.

"Just hang in there" I told myself, "he'll finish soon". Just then I heard a loud grunt and he pinched my nipples harder than ever. I felt his hot liquid shoot down my throat. Shot after shot of his spunk shot down my throat. I swallowed his cum as best I could. He gave two final thrusts down my throat and pulled my head off his cock.

He brought me to my feet and helped me slip my breasts back in my shirt. Then, he slipped his hand up my skirt and cupped my wet pussy.

"You've got the job so long as you keep that up!" He said as he slipped a finger into my pussy. "Come back Thursday and we'll set you up for some training." He pulled his finger out of my wet cunt and slid it into my mouth. I sucked my juices off his finger. He wrapped his arm around me and walked me to the door.

"We'll see you Thursday then?" He asked. I nodded quickly and left the office. I went to the washroom to fix my hair and try to wash the taste of his cock and cum out of my mouth. The woman behind the bar giggled at me as I walked out of the nightclub.

That's how I managed to get the job, but it's only the beginning.

Tsgo098
Tsgo098
2 Followers