Diary of a Prison Officer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

WEDNESDAY 31ST MARCH 2010

Dear Diary, today I completed the first month of my employment at HMP Ollerton and it has been just as eventful as the rest of the month. It has given me much to think about. When I first applied for the job I thought it would be a good move for me, that I would enjoy the change in my career and hopefully the job itself. That thought has proved to be a total underestimation. I now know that I have found my vocation in life, I find myself acting as a father figure for many of the inmates; sharing their up and downs, providing a firm but fair and approachable point of contact for many inmates who know they can talk to me about anything on their minds. I also suspect that my activities in the post-punishment tests have been relayed amongst them adding to the impression that I am a decent guy willing to give and receive.

But what has hit me the hardest has been the seismic shaking of my previously rock solid heterosexuality. I knew man to man sex went on but it had never occurred to me that I would ever participate in it let alone enjoy it! Now if anyone asked me how I would describe my sexuality I would have to hand on heart call myself bisexual because as things stand at this moment in time I would have a hard time saying which gender I prefer, the jury is very much out. Men and women are different having their own flavour, if you'll excuse the expression! Anyway, I am digressing; today's events have sealed the fate of my heterosexuality.

I will skip the bit about my day shift, it was very much business as usual and I don't want to bore you by repeating what I've already described before. So straight to this evening's events, it really started at 19:00hrs when I escorted Jarek from his cell, again he was very quiet and subdued so I did my best to lift his spirits by giving him positive affirmations and a couple of light hearted jokes. The best I could draw from him was a quirky smile and he withdrew into himself once we walked into the entrance hall of the wash area and he saw the stocks. Mick had removed the padlock and the top stock bar; he had then attached a set of hand cuffs to each of the metal rings ready for Jarek's incarceration.

I guided Jarek to the rings in the floor and attached the cuffs to his ankles, then got him to lean forward putting his neck and wrists on to the half-circle grooves on bottom bar. Mick then swung the top bar over and then gently down onto the bottom bar ensuring that Jarek's flesh wasn't nipped in the process. When he was satisfied that all was okay Mick attached the padlock locking the bars into position. Jarek was now bent over at the waist, not the most dignified of positions but then it wasn't supposed to have been. We then called Richard to let him know that we were ready for him. Ten minutes later Richard came down pulling what looked like a very large vacuum cleaner, I asked him what it was. He informed me that it was a portable colonic irrigator designed for when a shower system can't be used.

Not needing to explain further Richard got on with the job in hand, starting by reaching into his pocket and taking out a small tub of Crisco and smearing a load of it along Jarek's crack and pushing a wad into his anus with two fingers and spreading it all around inside his rectum and anal ring. In response to this intrusion Jarek shifted his weight around but was unable to avoid the roaming fingers and his greasing up. After a minute he gave up and accepted his fate. Once Richard was satisfied that Jarek was thoroughly greased up he turned his attention to the metal douching tube attached to the end of the machine's flexible hose (this actually had two pipes inside). When the tube was greased he deftly inserted it into Jarek's anus, just a little bit, maybe an inch or two. He told me to turn the motor on, which started whirring, then the pipe flexed and water started to pour into Jarek's rectum. It continued for a couple of minutes before stopping and reversing the flow allowing the faeces and water to exit through the other pipe. Richard then pushed the tube in further and the process started all over again. This cycle was repeated until some eighteen inches of pipe had been pushed up inside and Richard was satisfied that Jarek had been thoroughly cleaned out. Richard then withdrew the piping and re-greased Jarek's crack and arse. He then packed up the machine and wished us good luck because it was going to be a busy evening for us; the timing of this punishment had been deliberate as these two hours were the peak time for the use of the washing facilities so the greatest number of inmates would be going past.

At about 19:50 the first inmate entered the entrance hall seemingly oblivious to the announcement that had been made on Monday because he was caught by surprise by the stocks and explanatory poster. He stopped beside us and asked for an explanation, by the end of it I was not convinced by his naivety because he asked all the right questions but his attention seemed very much focused on Jarek's body. Either way he sauntered off into the wash area for his shower. For the next twenty minutes inmates filed through, some made a point of greeting Jarek with others simply looked either at the posted or at Jarek without comment. It wasn't 20:30 that the pace picked up with the first inmate showing interest in using Jarek's services, it was Eduardo who having thrown me a wink walked round to the front of the stocks and told Jarek to open his mouth. True to form Jarek began to protest until he was reminded about the poster, with a loud sigh he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Eduardo wasted no time in slipping his cock into the waiting mouth, egged on no doubt by the gathering crowd; his action seemed to break the dam of their reservation. Within a minute or two another inmate had slipped his cock into Jarek's arse and was pumping away with great vigour (again I suspect putting on a performance for the crowd). I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jarek, I know he was being punished for a good reason but his humiliation was total, no longer was his pride intact. Eduardo and Bert (the one doing the fucking) seemed to be working in tandem plunging in and out at the same time. For nearly five minutes they continued until Eduardo started to shudder and then ejaculated down the throat, shortly followed by Bert. Again in unison they pulled out their still dripping cocks and went back to the wash area to clean up. Their positions were immediately filled by the next waiting participant who set about relieving their own needs with gusto.

I suppose this continued for the next half an hour until the imposing figure of Tyler made his entrance. His booming voice stilled the others into silence when he announced that it was his turn to partake of Jarek's love tunnel, the guys stepped aside including the inmate who was already inside Jarek! Tyler was clearly turned on by the whole scene for his enormous cock was rock hard and standing upright. Standing behind Jarek he pulled his cheeks apart and from where I was standing I could see that his hole was getting very loose and sloppy from all the fucking it had received and jism was slowly dripping from his slightly puffy lips. Satisfied with what he saw Tyler aimed his cock at the hole and in one smooth thrust expertly inserted it halfway in. Jarek groaned in reaction and tried without success (because Tyler was holding him securely by the hips) to move away in an attempt to avoid the impalement. Then adjusting his position slightly Tyler continued to slowly push until his cock was fully buried up to the hilt. Remaining stationery for a moment he allowed Jarek to get accustomed to him before he started the fucking in earnest, slowly at first but gathering momentum all the time until he was really hammering away. On and on he went, Jarek was moaning in time to the thrusts, whether it was from pleasure or pain was impossible to tell but it didn't matter he was getting fucked and that was that. With a loud cry Tyler bucked and shuddered before collapsing on top of Jarek having shot load after load of jism deep inside him. When he pulled out there was a squelchy plop and an audible gasp from the audience as the hole recently vacated seemed unable to close up, I could see deep inside him and now I understood the term "tunnel of love".

If I had thought that was horny what followed blew my mind! Following Tyler was Gus, as cocky as ever; he knelt down, facing towards us, between Jarek's legs and took his semi-flaccid cock in his mouth and started to give him an expert blow job. Then quite casually he reached up with one hand exploring along his crack until his fingers found the sloppy hole, finding their target they honed in on it. The finger tips disappeared straight away and then up to the second knuckle with ease. Four fingers were now fully inserted up to the palm and Gus used them to fuck Jarek in time to the blowjob. Almost imperceptibly he started to tuck his thumb in behind the fingers (I knew what was coming next) without missing a stroke. Any resistance from Jarek's ring was disappearing fast and before we knew it Gus had inserted his whole hand and was gently fist fucking the hole. Abruptly a muffled cry (due to a cock already being in his mouth) came from Jarek and Gus enthusiastically swallowed the whole load of jism, except for a small trickle from the side of his lips. When Gus had finished sucking him dry and the cock had shrivelled to its normal state he gently withdrew his fist and took his time massaging and stroking the stretched anal ring until it had almost closed up again. Standing up he bowed to the stunned audience before slapping Jarek's arse and disappearing into the wash area.

There was just half an hour left of his punishment period and the tempo slowed considerably, Jarek gave a further four blow jobs and received one more fisting – from me! I just couldn't resist it. Liam's words about me being a natural fister were echoing in my ears. As my hand slipped inside his rectum, I savoured the resistance giving way and the smooth slide into the enveloping silky warmth. I gave him a firm but steady fisting to loosen him up, then, a thought occurred to me which I brought to life immediately. Stepping up close using my free hand I guided my cock in beside my wrist and as it slid in I held it in my hand before fucking him until I orgasmed. After I had withdrawn and cleaned myself up it was time to release Jarek from the stocks and let him wash himself off in the showers. He walked away very stiffly in a slight daze, after all two hours is a long time to be bent over in the stocks especially when getting stuffed from both ends! Mick and I were still clearing up when he returned from the showers looking a lot fresher than before but he was unable to meet our gaze and quickly disappeared back to his cell.

Finally my shift was over and I was able to make my way home to a readymade meal care of my microwave and a cold can of beer from the fridge in front of the TV. Thinking back over the last month's events all I can think of is how much I have enjoyed and learned from the journey I have been on. I can't help but wonder what next month will bring!

I very much hope you have enjoyed my story and I would welcome any feedback. Please email me.

Thanks.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers
1...456789