Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning the ropes.
7k words
4.6
152.9k
72

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers

I was excited to start my first official day. Hubby was up for some early morning sex, but I turned him down, although I was more than primed. I wanted to save myself for my new bosses.

When I arrived at the office around 8.20, I took off my long overcoat, anxious to show off my short black skirt and silk blouse to Becky, but I soon realized she had other things on her mind. When I saw her squirming in her chair with her eyes closed, I walked to the front of the open desk and saw Brian sitting on his knees, his head between Becky's naked thighs -- her skirt and panties lying next to her chair -- licking her snatch and wanking his own fat cock. Startled, but reminding myself that this was part of the job, I walked to my chair and sat down, browsing through the papers and files on my desk, pretending to understand what I was reading. Becky briefly opened her eyes, turned to look at me and gave me a head nod. I smiled and returned the nod.

As she closed her eyes and focused on enjoying herself again, I did my best to go back to my reading, but Becky's moaning was more than just a little distracting. Shortly afterwards, Carter walked in and said good morning, smiled at me, glanced under the desk to see what was going on and walked over to Becky's right hand side -- I was sitting on her left. He unzipped his pants and hung his half-hard cock out as he reached into Becky's blouse and grabbed her tit, pulled it out of her bra and blouse and just let it hang there, as he started jerking his cock, aiming at her naked boob.

When he was fully erect, he gently grabbed Becky's head and pushed his huge cock head against her lips; she instinctively opened up and allowed him to slide his pole in before closing her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. I gave up on trying to pretend to read all together and just enjoyed the spectacle. Suddenly there was moaning coming from under the desk, so I leaned back to take a peek. Brian's wanking had increased; he was getting close! Becky grabbed Carter's cock, taking it out of her mouth -- knowing she'd need to focus on getting Brian off in the next couple of seconds -- and clenched her thighs together, trapping his head and no doubt cutting off his air supply. Pushing the tip of her tongue against her upper lip -- as a sign of concentration -- she continued to wank off Carter as she steadily increased the pressure she was exerting with her thighs. Becky knew what she was doing: barely a few seconds later, Brian started screaming between her thighs and started cumming all over the carpet. Becky smiled as she felt him spasming between her thighs and clenched even harder, finishing him off. About twenty seconds later, when his screaming and shuddering had subsided, she opened her legs again -- causing Brian to loudly and desperately gasp for air -- and turned her full attention back to Carter. She swallowed his cock again, bobbing her head up and down frantically. In the mean time, a well-satisfied Brian collapsed in between our two chairs; I looked down and admired the huge load of thick cum on the carpet as well as Becky's moisture all over his face.

Carter suddenly took hold of his cock, pulled out and shot a big glob of cum on Becky's exposed boob; he didn't scream, moan, shudder or even blink as he emptied his nuts onto her tit. Once empty, he just zipped up and walked towards his office, not even giving her another look. Becky smiled at me, took her skirt and panties and said:"I'll be in the bathroom."

While I was looking at Becky, I felt something brushing against my arm; when I looked down, I noticed Brian -- who was getting back on his feet -- had wiped his cock off on my forearm, leaving a thin line of cum behind spread out over five or six centimeters.

"Sorry hon." he said. "I know you're not in rotation yet, but I don't have a tissue on me." as he zipped up and walked away. "No problem sir." I whispered as I stared at my arm, feeling my cunt quiver spontaneously.

Becky returned about two minutes later, fully dressed and all freshened up. She sat down at her desk and said:"So finally we have chance to talk... good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled.

"So, you'll be happy to hear that our IT supplier will be installing your computer today; they'll be here around 11... until then, I'll walk you through the calendar, our filing system and your administrative tasks, because there is also some paper work to be done." she said with a grin.

For the next half an hour, Becky discussed all of the internal processes such as the mail and the filing system in great detail. Suddenly her phone rang; Carter's name appeared on the display.

"Yes sir." was all she said.

"Let's go." she said after putting down the phone. "This should be very educational."

We walked over to his office, she knocked and walked in.

"Would you mind if Maya observed, sir?" she asked.

"Not at all, come on in." Carter replied, closing some files on his laptop.

I closed the door behind us as Becky walked to the center of the room, hands folded together in front of her, as if she had been called into the principal's office. "How can I be of service, sir?"

Carter got up, unzipped his pants and said:"Pull up your skirt and get on your back."

Becky rolled up her skirt and squatted down, then laid down on her back, her hands resting next to her, palms down. Carter took off his shoes, pants, socks and shorts and kneeled down between her legs, pushing them apart as far as they would go.

"Keep quiet, not a peep!" he warned her strictly.

Forcefully he grabbed her panties and -- holding the delicate fabric in his clenched fists -- ripped them apart, causing Becky's body to move up just a bit from the sheer force. Leaving her ruined panties on her stomach and inner leg, he took his massive cock and shoved it into her in one solid push. Becky closed her eyes and pressed her lips together, but didn't utter a sound; as Carter began ramming his cock in and out of her willingly submissive cunt, her fingers clawed at the floor -- which was pointless, considering they were hardwood floors. I'd never seen anything quite this lewd: no foreplay whatsoever, Becky's unwavering obedience and the cruelty with which he forbad her from moaning. He wasn't even lusting after her; he was just ramming, giving his cock the friction it craved. This went for several minutes, after which he pulled out -- again without warning and said:"On your hands and knees!" Becky turned around and got on all fours, positioning her ass right in front of his massive, moist cock.

Carter didn't miss a beat and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her cunt over his cock as easily as if he was putting on a glove; he started thrusting again almost immediately, forcing Becky to take him much deeper than in their previous position. Not being allowed to scream or even moan, Becky had to let her face do all the talking, and considering how contorted it was, I'd say he was doing a damn good job! He pounded into her for another couple of minutes, before slapping her on her ass, saying:"On your back and pull up your legs."

Becky turned around again, got on her back and hiked her arms under her legs, pulling them up to her chest, providing Carter -- and me -- with unobstructed view -- and access -- to her ass and cunt.

He aimed his massive, throbbing cock at her pussy again and rammed the whole thing in there, driving Becky nearly insane. Grabbing her feet with both hands, he used them to rock her body on the rhythm of his fucking, plunging his cock in so deep with every thrust, that Becky started orgasming, right then and there. Not giving a damn about her pleasure, Carter choose that particular moment to cum and pulled out, shooting a copious amount of gooey cock cream all over her pussy, ass and butt cheeks. Breathing fast and shallow and keeping her eyes clenched shut -- trying to cope with her botched orgasm -- Becky remained in that position until he got up and said:"That'll be all Becky!"

Naked from the waist down, he walked over to his chair and sat down.

"Take this file over to Hendry, will ya." he said.

Becky stumbled to her feet, pulled her skirt down and grabbed her torn panties, then walked over to Carter's desk to take the designated file and whispered:"Off course sir."

I followed her as she walked out of the office, still a little woozy. As I closed the door behind us, she leaned against the wall, relaxing for a second as she let out a deep sigh.

"Oh my god!" I whispered, thinking maybe she wanted to talk about what had just happened.

As it turned out, she didn't: after taking a few more seconds to unwind, she stood up straight, threw her ripped panties in a nearby trash can and walked over the Hendry's office. Not wanting to be left alone in the hallway, I followed her in and looked at her as she walked up to Hendry's desk to hand over the file, saying:"Carter asked me to drop this off, sir."

Hendry took his sweet time taking the file from her, eyeing her and me up and down several times before he reached out and took the file. "You look fucked Becky." he stated bluntly.

"Yes sir." Becky replied. "Carter just did me."

"Show me." he said, throwing the file somewhere on his desk.

Becky put her hands on her thighs and used her fingers to wrinkle the fabric of her skirt up until her pussy was showing; Hendry gawked at it for several seconds and then said:"You look like a slut, Becky."

"Yes sir." Becky said, holding her skirt up and staring plainly in front of her.

"You look like a filthy slut."

"Yes sir."

"That's what you are, isn't it Becky, say it."

"Yes sir, I am a filthy fucking slut: fucking and getting cummed on, is all I am good for!" she exclaimed, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear.

After gawking at her for another three seconds, he said:"Dismissed." and focused his attention back on his work. Becky pulled her skirt down again and turned to walk away. When I turned to leave as well, Hendry said:"You..."

I knew he was addressing me, so I turned and reacted politely:"Yes sir?"

"Why are you in my office?" he asked.

"I am following Becky around sir; it's my first day and I..."

Not interested in my explanation, he rudely interrupted me:"Next time you're in my office, you'd better be showing some tit or cunt, are we clear?"

"Perfectly clear sir." I hesitantly replied.

He looked back down at his desk, prompting both of us to leave.

After walking back to our desks, Becky said:"I'll go and clean up, and then we'll go over the accounting program together." "Can you hold the fort for a while?" she asked rhetorically as she reached into her drawer and took out a fresh pair of panties as well as a rather large transparent dildo. Part of me wanted to follow her, but I decided against it, seeing how I wasn't invited. Keeping myself busy for the next twenty minutes wasn't particularly easy, as my mind kept wandering off to what Becky was doing that time!

When she came back out, her face was more than a little flushed and she had a large smile on her face. She sat down and put her dildo back in her drawer, saying:"Ok, let's get started." I rolled my chair closer to hers and watched as she started explaining their accounting program. After thirty minutes or so, a guy came in, pushing a cart with a computer and a flat screen on it, along with some cables and boxes.

"Hi Ron." Becky said.

"Hi Becky. Where do you want this?"

"Right there." Becky said, pointing at the far side of my desk. "This is Maya, my new colleague."

"Cool." Ron said as he smiled and stared at my rack for a few seconds.

After stepping back and taking a brief look at the floor beneath our desks, Ron said:"That might be a problem; there's no power outlet and no network connection over there."

"So, what do we do?" Becky asked.

"I can either use extension cords, but that'll leave wires lying around, or..."

"Or?"

"I could open up the floor tile right next to your computer, extend power and network from there and come up with the cables right next to where her computer is going to be; it's a little more work, but it's more practical and a lot cleaner."

"Fine, go for it. Do you need us to move?" Becky asked.

Ron squatted down, bending his head under the desk and said:"Nah, I'll be fine" as he stared at our legs.

So while Becky kept explaining the accounting principles and how to work their program, Ron got under the desks, lifted two floor tiles and started tinkering with the connections from and to Becky's computer. Instinctively I closed my legs, realizing that he'd be able to see up my skirt if he wanted to; Becky however didn't move; her feet were about thirty centimeters apart, offering Ron a prime view. After a minute or so, I suddenly felt a hand on my lower leg, slowly sliding up and prying my legs apart. I reclined somewhat in my chair to glance under the table and saw that Ron was doing the same thing to Becky... as she didn't move, neither did I. Slowly his hand slid over my knee and under my skirt, caressing my thigh for a bit; nervously I leaned in closer to Becky and asked:"Is he a member of the staff?" remembering the rules from yesterday.

"Technically, no." Becky said as she briefly turned towards me.

"Then, is he allowed to do that?" I said as I felt his hand sliding further up my skirt, nearly touching my panties.

"Technically, no." Becky replied as I noticed her spreading her legs a little more.

Weighing my options, I decided not to be a party-pooper and moved my left foot about half a meter to the left, completely opening up my legs to Ron. A few seconds later, Becky suddenly stopped in mid-sentence during her explanation and moans:"Aaaa..." closing her eyes, obviously having just been penetrated by Ron's fingers.

Realizing it was probably just a matter of seconds before he did the same to me, I got goose bumps in anticipation and my heartbeat increased rapidly. Quick as a cat, Ron slid two fingers under the waistband of my panties and pushed two fingers -- his index and middle finger -- inside of me; I closed my eyes as Becky's voice faded away, my mind completely wrapped up in the pleasure he was giving me. Completely unprepared and unaccustomed to this kind of treatment, I was having my first work-related orgasm in just under a minute. As every muscle in my body tensed up, I pressed my lips firmly together -- as I didn't feel at ease enough to start screaming and moaning out loud -- and gripped the sides of my desk tightly. When my climax had subsided, Ron kept playing around, mainly teasing me now as all of his attention was now directed at Becky. Her cunt was apparently used to a lot more abuse as it took Ron another good four minutes of relentless fingering to provide her with a decent orgasm.

When he was done with her too, he wiped both sets of fingers off on his overall and took out his cock, stroking it as he gawked at the two pair of slutty legs in front of him. After Becky's breathing had normalized, I asked -- whispering:"Should I do anything or..."

"If he wants our help, he'll ask for it." Becky replied as she resumed her explanation.

Six or seven minutes later -- I had almost forgotten he was still there -- Ron suddenly moaned and ejaculated all over my naked left leg, causing his watery cum to trickle down to my foot, into my shoe. After wiping his cock on my lower leg, he zipped up and finally started working on my computer. Although I had been squirted on many times before -- I had even taken a facial now and again -- this particular load of cum was different somehow; feeling this stranger's sperm splatter against my skin was the most exhilarating sexual act I had participated in in recent years! And it was only going to get better from here on out.

Ten minutes later Becky had finished explaining me everything I needed to know about the secretarial part of my new job, and ten minutes after that, Ron had finished installing my computer. After helping me through the logon-process, he started gathering his equipment and cleaning up under our desks. Before actually packing up and leaving, he looked at us and asked:"Has either of you got a minute? I would really like my cock sucked."

Becky, not even looking up from her screen:"Sure, hang on. I've just gotta finish this email."

"Go into the meeting room." Becky added "I'll be right there."

I couldn't believe how unceremonious this conversation was! After Ron walked into the meeting room, Becky quickly finished her email and then followed him in, closing the door behind her. About four minutes later, they walked out again, both of them with a smile on their face.

Ron grabbed his things and said:"See you girls later."

"Bye Ron." we replied, almost in unison.

Half an hour later, Becky took me to lunch in a nearby diner.

We talked about a variety of subject, none of which had anything to do with our duties as secretaries/sluts.

We had only gotten back for about five minutes, when Hendry came back in from his lunch as well and crooked his finger at Becky, rubbing his crotch with his other hand. "Bring a pen and paper." he said.

Becky signaled me to follow her, and as I did, I whispered:"He told me not to come into his office again without showing some tit or cunt!"

"So, show some." Becky said as she walked in.

I smiled at her unsophisticated logic and quickly exposed my tits, before following her in.

I closed the door behind me and stayed put, not wanting to draw to much attention to myself. Becky was sitting on one of the chairs in front of Hendry's desk, ready to write down what he was about to dictate.

"Dear Mr.Montgommery..." Hendry began, taking off his vest and sitting down.

For almost fifteen minutes, he dictated an entire letter, most of which was too technical for me to understand; after telling Becky to end the letter with the usual footer, he asked to read it all back to him. I thought I was going to fall asleep right where I was standing from boredom, but yet again I had underestimated how this office really worked; as Becky began reading what she had written down, Hendry got and said:"Stand up, bend over and put your face by the letter."

Becky did as she was told, as she continued reading. Hendry got up and walked over to her, softly pressing his crotch against her ass. After listening to her read a few more sentences, he suddenly stepped back and slapped her ass, criticizing her:'determined, not determining.' Since I had clearly heard Becky say 'determined', I assumed it was part of the game. The fact that she didn't correct her writing, although her pen was right next to the letter suggested that I was right. Becky whimpered 'determined' and continued reading from there. After a couple of more sentences, he did it again: correcting her where there was nothing to correct. Then again, and again, each time slapping her ass with his strong hand. After eight or nine times, Hendry said:"Stop! Look at me!"

Becky stopped reading and looked over her shoulder, not getting up -- she knew better than that.

"I can't feel the letter Becky, you're heart is just not in it... I hear the words, but I can't feel the message."

"I am sorry sir." Becky said, playing along with his twisted little game.

"This is what I want you to do: you're going to take this letter with you to the bathroom, you're going to sit down in one of the stalls and you're going to masturbate while reading the letter over and over again... hopefully when you come back, you'll be able to put some more emotion into it!"

"You..." he said as he turned to me and handed me his cell phone.

"You will make sure, she not only reads and masturbates, but also orgasms! Understood?"

Was he serious? Did he want me to take pictures of Becky masturbating to his letter? I thought to myself as I took his phone and whispered obediently:"Yes sir."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers
12