Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Monday, the first day on the job.
7k words
4.6
141.4k
64

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,345 Followers

As chance would have it, that weekend was a pretty busy one, socially speaking, which usually meant that it would be quiet on the sexual front; except for a quick missionary fuck on Saturday, my husband pretty much left me alone, which was fine by me, considering I wanted to save myself for my bosses.

It was like going to school for the first time, that's how nervous I was; I had spent an entire Sunday evening getting ready; waxing and moisturizing, and I had tried on several outfits before eventually settling for a standard black skirt, white blouse and stockings, high heels to top it off. As far as length was concerned, my skirt was borderline slutty, but thanks to my overcoat that fact remained largely concealed until I arrived at the office. My white blouse had five buttons, two of which I had unbuttoned at home, I unbuttoned a third as soon as I had taken off my overcoat, which neatly exposed the top of my boobs and just small portion of my bra.

As I didn't see anyone at first, I assumed I was the first one to arrive; but my arrival clearly alerted Becky and Donald who came out of the kitchen, both sipping from their cup of coffee and talking. Becky's blouse was largely undone and one of her tits was hanging out, Donald's cock was clearly bulging in his pants.

"Ah, the new SLLLLUTT." he said as he looked me up and down.

"Step into my office will you Maya, let me take that brand new pussy of yours for a spin!"

"Yes sir." I replied eagerly as I sashayed towards him; strangely enough not one bit of the eagerness I displayed was played or exaggerated; I really wanted a cock in me from someone I hardly knew...

Becky smiled as she walked past me on her way to her desk, putting her tit back in her blouse. As I walked past him, heading for his office, Donald slapped me on the ass and walked right behind me. Funny. I thought to myself. In my previous job, that would have been sexual harassment; I wonder if they have a legal term for what I was about to do.

I walked into his office and waited in the middle of the room like a high school girl waiting in the principal's office; he closed the door and said:"Get on your knees."

"Yes sir." I said as I complied.

He put his coffee down on his desk and stepped in front of me, bringing his face to within an inch of mine and whispered:"Hike up your skirt, slowly." As I reached down and complied, he just looked me straight in the eye; I could smell his masculine scent, mixed with aftershave and I am not ashamed to say, it made my cunt water...

After I'd pulled up my skirt, he reached down and used two fingers to rip my stockings between my legs; without losing each other's gaze, he continued to rip the stockings until he could fit both hands into them and grab my panties, which he forcefully tore to gain unhindered access to my moist pussy. Then, he lowered his pants and briefs, stroked his big cock a few times and put his massive cock head against my entrance; still looking each other in the eye, he whispered:"Put your arms around my neck."

I did as I was told. Then, he bent his knees, putting his hands on my buttocks and simply lifted me up with his strong arms; impressed by the fact that he had so little trouble with picking me up, I gasped for air, turned on by his display of physical strength as I wrapped my legs around him for extra support. For a few seconds, his hands and penis coordinated their movements, until he found the right height and bearing and plunged his hard dick into me with one solid thrust, pulling me towards him.

I moaned and closed my eyes for a second, but he immediately said:"Look at me."

I forced my eyes open and looked at him, as he kept slamming into me, using his hands to push my pelvis back against his thrust, increasing the magnitude of every penetration. I panted, wheezed and moaned as he fucked me in this unusual, but very erotic posture. I could see his arousal growing on his face. His stamina was impressive; aside from the occasional grunt and moan, he didn't show any sign of fatigue, even after minutes of powerfully fucking me. For a brief moment I thought he was actually going to make me cum on our first fuck, but out of nowhere his orgasm suddenly rushed over him and with a few violent thrusts and loud grunts, he pumped his load in me. After staying inside of me for another five or six seconds or so, he released his grip on my buttocks, prompting me to unwrap my legs from around his torso and find my balance on my own two feet again. "Good job." he said as I felt his cum seeping out of my fuck hole.

"You can go." he said as he pulled his pants up and took a sip from his coffee.

I turned and walked towards the door as I pulled my skirt down to at least maintain some rudimentary form of decency. I was halfway to my desk, eager to have a chat with Becky, when Carter and Brian walked in.

"Hello gorgeous." Carter said. "Are you free?"

"Yes sir." I said, stopping in my tracks.

"Then you're with me."

Disappointed Carter beat him to the punch, Brian said:"When he's done with you, come and see me; I've been fantasizing about your pussy all weekend."

"Off course sir." I replied, flattered by the compliments I was getting.

Becky smiled from behind her desk and gave me the thumbs up, mocking me for being on a roll.

I followed Carter into his office and waited in front of his desk, like I did before.

"Turn around." he said.

I turned and saw him taking off his coat, hanging it on the coat rack.

"I know it's a bit unorthodox for a first date, but I would like to fuck you up your ass sweetheart, do you have a problem with that?" he asked as he undid his cufflinks and rolled up his sleeves.

"No sir." I said a bit hesitant. I had taken a few suitors up my back door, but none as big as Carter... I hadn't actually touched it or felt it, but I had seen it in action and his massive black dick did scare me just a little bit.

"Good girl... strip from the waist down and lay down on my desk, tits facing down."

I had never heard the phrase "tits facing down" before, but I got the idea.

As I turned and took off my skirt, shoes and torn stockings, he walked over to his desk drawer and took out a jar of vaseline, which he generously applied on his massive dong as he walked back towards me; upon seeing the state my panties were in, he said:"I see I am not your first today."

"No sir, Donald already pumped a load into me." I answered as I reached for the waistband of my panties.

"I see, well, considering they're not in my way, you can keep them on."

"Thank you sir." I replied as I stepped up to his desk and laid down, flat on my chest.

I felt him walk up to me and suddenly I felt his shaft resting against the small of my back.

"The height is all wrong... put your shoes back on."

I got up and turned, expecting him to step back a little, but he didn't, so I was nearly pressed up against him; with my shoes about twenty centimeters behind him, I had only two choices; wriggle out from between him and the desk, or squat down and try to reach for them. Figuring the first option was faster, I started moving sideways, but he extended his arms, blocking my way and whispered:"Nuh uh."

I fought a smile and started squatting down, having barely enough room to bend my knees; a few moments later his hard erection was pressed up against my left cheek and his balls were against my chin. After feeling around a bit, I had located my shoes but couldn't quite reach them. No matter how I tried, my fingers managed to touch them, but I couldn't get enough grip to pull them any closer.

Hoping for a little cooperation, I whispered:"If you could just..."

He moved, but in the wrong direction, giving me even less room to maneuver. Figuring he did so by accident, I leaned the other way and almost managed to reach far enough, when he moved, blocking me off again.

Realizing he was pushing his hard cock in my face on purpose, I decided there was only one course of action left – I just hoped he was in the mood for some initiative on my behalf. I wrapped my hand around his big, slippery shaft and then jammed the tip of it in my mouth... he gasped and his dick twitched in my mouth. The overpowering taste of the coconut lubricant was a bit much at first, but I decided to power through. He didn't complain, so I proceeded with my little plan. Slowly I took more and more of his massive dick in my mouth, slowly gaining the necessary centimeters I needed to reach for my shoes. My fist around his dick turned into two fingers and eventually my hand disappeared all together. After sliding roughly seven centimeters in my mouth, I managed to pull both shoes closer... but he didn't know that, so I decided to show him what I could do and how far I'd be willing to go. I kept sliding his dick in further until its head started blocking my throat. After another centimeter I started fighting my gag reflex, after another centimeter my air supply was completely cut off. I kept him as deep in my throat for as long as I could, then pulled back and started getting back up. After putting my shoes on in the same confined space, I got up all the way and looked him briefly in the eye.

"Nice." he smiled. "Now turn around." as he reached for the lube.

I turned and got back on the desk.

"That's better." he said as his cock was now – with my high heels on – perfectly aligned with my ass.

After coating his dick with another layer of lube, his pressed his massive black dong between my ass cheeks and quickly found my anus; I closed my eyes and clenched the edge of the desk, a bit apprehensive of what was to come. After the uneasy actual penetration, he was surprisingly gentle, waiting a few moments after every small thrust, giving my ass sufficient time to adjust. Although he stretched me every fraction of the way, he never hurt me... after pulling back and shoving it back forth a few more times, he picked up the pace and continued to do so on regular intervals, gradually fucking me harder and faster. It wasn't long before he was ramming his ten inch dick up my ass with everything he could muster; overwhelmed by a feeling that was somewhere between pain and pleasure, I could do little more than just lay there and squeal...

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah." he said as I could feel and hear him getting more turned on.

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you." he asked.

"Yes sir, I am..." I replied, barely able to speak.

"You love taking it up your ass, don't you you little bitch?!" he grunted, getting ready to spurt.

"Fuck yeah I do." I squealed, guessing it was okay to skip the 'sir' for just this once.

He groaned and delivered one final push, dumping his cum in my bowels; I could feel his cock convulse and his body shudder as his orgasm subsided. Empty, he pulled his cock out and picked up my skirt, using it to clean off his half-hard cock. After leaving streaks of cum and anal fluids all over my black skirt, he pulled up his pants.

"I think Brian is expecting you, isn't he?"

"Yes sir." I said, picking up my clothes and walking out of his office.

In the hallway, still a bit wobbly on my feet, I briefly looked at Becky who smiled at me, amused by the way I looked. I starting putting on my clothes, as I probably shouldn't walk into Brian's office, half naked. As I was still trying to put on my ripped stockings, Brian – who must have noticed me stumbling around – came up to the open door and said:"No need for that hon, you'll only have to take them back off again, so come on in..."

Before I could make any kind of move, he said:"Better yet, why don't you take everything off."

"Yes sir." I said, dropping my stockings and unbuttoning my blouse, then reaching back to unclasp my bra.

After dropping everything on the floor – wearing nothing but my heels - I walked up to Brian and followed him into his office. As he closed the door, he said:"Get on your knees."

As he walked around me, waving his erection around, I realized I was about to receive my third different cock in as many different holes in just under twenty minutes.

"Suck it... hard!" he said, presenting it to within an inch of my face.

I gulped his cock down and used one hand to stroke his shaft, while I bobbed my head right behind it; sucking and jerking him off at the same time. After a minute or so, he said:"On all fours, slut."

"Yes sir." I said, wiping the excessive saliva from the corners of my mouth and leaning forward on my hands.

He kneeled behind me and lined his cock up with my cunt, plunging it in without further ado; he fucked and he fucked, for minutes on end; maintaining the same rhythm and pace. Suddenly he said:"Count."

"Sorry?" I said.

"Count! You can count, can you?" he grunted.

"Yes sir... 1, 2, 3"

By the third count it dawned on me that he wanted me to count his thrusts into my cunt, as he was synchronizing them with my pace of counting. At a count of around 50, he was really starting to scratch my itch and I figured, considering he had shown no sign of stopping whatsoever, that he was going to make me cum!

But the little bastard slowed down and started fucking me more shallow than before, providing himself with enough friction to reach an orgasm, but not me... I had just reached 117 when he arched his back and dumped his load in me – the third one so far – denying me a climax yet again.

"You may go." he said as he got up and walked over to the couch in his office and sat down.

Butt naked, I walked out of his office, picked up my clothes from the hallway floor and headed towards the bathroom, exchanging a smile with Becky as I passed our desks. In the ladies room, I took a few moments to compose myself, realizing it was only 9.15 and I had already pleasured three cocks, with as many to go probably, figuring every one of the men would be wanting a turn today, my first day. Aside from some soreness in my ass I was doing fine and loving every second of my new job until now... I got cleaned up and rearranged my clothes, figuring I should probably change panties and stockings. Luckily, I came prepared and had brought a whole bag of replacement clothes with me to work.

When I came out, Becky was no longer at her desk, which I thought was strange, considering I had already drained all men present... when I was about to sit down for the first time this morning, I noticed a post-it on my screen, which read:"Come to Brian's office when you're done." in Becky's handwriting.

I slowly walked to Brian's office and noticed that the door was ajar, when I came closer I heard Becky saying:"191... 192... 193... 194... 195..."

It can't be, I thought to myself, Brian was the last one I had drained; he shot his cum in my cunt not ten minutes ago; I pushed the door open, curious. And there he was, the horny fuck, sitting butt naked in his desk chair, with Becky, naked from the waist down, bouncing up and down his lap, slamming her wet cunt up and down his hard cock as the both of them faced the door. Becky, knowing he had just done me, looked at me with an apologetic smile on her face as she continued counting:"212, 213, 214..."

Brian had noticed me, but ignored me as he was concentrating on fucking the shit out of Becky.

I didn't know quite what to do or what was expected of me, so I just stood there watching the two of them for another minute; when he eventually exploded inside of her on a staggering count of 263, he screamed and convulsed much more powerful than he had done so with me, and this was a far more difficult position.

In a moment of clarity I realized that I hadn't pleasured Brian quite as good as I should have; I had allowed him to fuck me, nothing more... clearly Becky had set the standards quite high and I wasn't living up to them. Realizing my mistake, I set out to correct it; I didn't want there to be any doubt about my commitment to the job; as Becky was putting her skirt back on, I walked up to Brian's chair and asked:"Permission to speak freely sir?"

"Yes, what is it Maya?" he said, annoyed and still a bit disappointed in me.

"I am sorry for not being a good enough whore yet, sir."

That statement got both his and Becky's attention...

"I am still learning the ropes and I don't have Becky's experience yet, but neither of those facts is an excuse to perform poorly... I promise I will not disappoint you again; I hope you will accept my apologies..."

I could tell both of them were impressed by what I had to say; it was now time to close the deal.

"... as well as this symbol of my obedience and dedication." I concluded as I sank to my knees and carefully licked his flaccid cock, soiled with Becky's fluids as well as his cum. Intrigued he looked down at me as I licked his cock and balls with extended tongue, lapping at his genitals in the most lewd way I knew how.

Without taking his eyes off my performance, he said:"Becky, close the door and take off your clothes."

I felt sorry for her as she had just finished putting her skirt back on, but she simply said:"Yes sir." and followed his instructions. "Come here." he said.

About half a minute later, he put his index finger under my chin, pulling my head up an inch, far enough so I could look him in the face, and he simply nodded his head in Becky's direction, who was standing right behind me. I scooted around and found myself staring straight at Becky's wet cunt...

"Put your foot on the desk." he said to her.

Becky complied, opening herself completely up to me and bringing her cunt within an inch of my face.

I tilted my head up and started licking Becky's snatch, slowly moving my tongue all around, scooping up all fluids I could find, thoroughly cleaning her snatch. I realized that this was my punishment... my speech had made an impression, but before he could 'pardon' me, he had to exact some kind of penalty. And what better way than to degrade me in this way...

After licking Becky's snatch for about two minutes – even sneaking my tongue into her a few times – Brian said:"Turn around Maya." I dislodged my wet face from between her legs and scooted around, astonished to see him holding another erection. And not just a moderate one; a full grown, throbbing erection!

As I looked him in the eye, he simply looked down at his cock for a brief second, telling me I should get to work; I brought my head down and slowly engulfed his big shaft. I was determined to give him the blowjob of a lifetime and undo the damage I had done before.

Brian was not going to make it easy on me however.

"Kneel down behind her. Finger her."

A few moments later I felt Becky's fingers feeling around between my legs; she'd quickly found her way past my torn stockings and panties and started playing with my clit. Although I did my best to stay focused, Becky was skilled at what she was doing...

"Make her cum." he said. "The sooner the better."

Becky moved on her back, bringing her arms under my squatted body and inserted two fingers up my twat, while she kept playing with my clit with the other... occasionally she ran a finger around my asshole, teasing me. Although I didn't utter a sound or showed any sign of being distracted, I knew I was a goner... in under two minutes, Becky had me on the brink of an orgasm and pushed me over. Lewd squishing sounds filled the room as my body shuddered in orgasm, but I stayed the course and kept bobbing my head up and down his shaft, still determined to please the best I could.

"Good job. Keep her cumming." he said.

"What was his problem? Was he punishing me or rewarding me?"

Her compassion and sympathy for me clearly secondary to her obedience, Becky picked up the pace and as her fingers worked feverishly to pleasure me, I was having more and more difficulty not only to focus on sucking Brian's cock, but also not to suffocate – as the incessant climaxing was making me short of breath, which made it increasingly difficult to keep a hard cock in my mouth.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,345 Followers
12