Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
The Chinese delegation.
7.2k words
4.61
51.9k
37

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,384 Followers

Needless to say, I felt a powerful urge to go back to work as soon as possible.

The next day I would like to tell you guys about, started out as an ordinary Thursday. Becky and I were in before eight, but the guys didn't start arriving until half past nine. Last to arrive was Jerry, who strolled in around 10.15 laughing and joking, with a woman in her late forties. She looked sophisticated and elegant, and was wearing a long black overcoat, a grey skirt, a white blouse and brown, see-through nylons.

"Thanks for breakfast," Jerry said.

"And thank you for dessert," the woman smiled as she cupped Jerry's crotch.

"Well, stick around for another half an hour and I'll give you a second helping," Jerry replied, only half kidding.

"Tempting offer, but I've got to get going..." she replied as she started to turn and then noticed me. She froze instantly, looked me up and down and then asked, without taking her eyes off me, "Is this the new girl?"

"Yes, that's Maya. Would you like to take her for a spin?" Jerry asked.

She turned towards him, looked him in the eye for a second, then turned back to me and asked, "Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all. And when you're done with her, maybe we can get back to that second helping? Jerry grinned.

"Deal," the woman replied, "Let me just make a phone call."

As she took out her phone and took a few steps back from our desk, Jerry turned to me and said, "Maya, that's Susan. She's our company lawyer and a close personal friend. You will do whatever you need to do to make her happy, because I would really love to get another blowjob out of her, understood?"

"Yes sir," I replied.

Having overheard her name, Susan briefly waved at me, just as she began talking on her phone, probably telling her secretary to push back some meetings. I nodded and smiled in response, as I emailed Becky sitting right next to me, asking "What's her story?"

Becky shot me a quick mail back, not twenty seconds later, which read, "Married, 3 kids, lawyer, specializes in shady deals, but more to the point, has an extremely low opinion of secretaries and loves humiliating them... you'll love her!"

By the time I had read the mail, Susan walked up to me and asked, "Ready bitch?"

"Yes ma'am," I said and as I got up and followed her into one of the empty conference rooms. As we past Jerry, I noticed Susan deliberately bumping her hand into his crotch, quite hard, causing him to cringe for a moment, and then smile like a silly high school boy eager for his first blow job. After I walked in, she closed the door behind me and briefly peeked through the small glass pane next to the door frame, confirming that Jerry was going back to his own office.

Then she turned around and said, "Ok, you can probably guess how this is going to work – being an office whore and all – but just so there are no misunderstandings... I am better than you, in every way, and if I am going to swallow another batch of your boss' vile cum, I am first going to humiliate and degrade you. If you don't meet my expectations or if you whine or complain, Jerry is not getting his blowjob. If you don't do exactly what I say, when I say, Jerry doesn't get a blowjob. If you speak, at all, for any reason, Jerry doesn't get a blowjob, am I perfectly clear?"

I nodded my head.

"Good, take off your clothes and get on your knees," Susan commanded as she took a seat at the conference table, fidgeting with her phone. I stripped bare and sank to my knees.

For more than ten minutes, I waited for my next command, but she simply ignored me. I just sat there, naked and on my knees as requested, while she was twiddling with her phone. Repeatedly, she'd look straight at me, only to continue what she was doing just a moment later, letting me know she knew I was there, but that I was unworthy of her attention for the time being.

Then finally another command.

"Take your panties and hang them over your face, crotch under your nose."

I complied.

"Now, insert two fingers up your twat and start doing what you do best, and make sure I can hear it!"

I slid two fingers up my wet twat and started fingering myself, my gaze still directed at her.

Almost immediately my fingers started producing wet sopping sounds that filled the entire room. She finally put down her phone and looked at me, as I masturbated.

"Don't cum," she warned, "If you cum, Jerry does not get a blowjob, understood?"

The fucking cunt knew what she was doing. There was no way I could keep making sopping noises and not stimulate myself in some small way, so sooner or later I was going to cum. I tried to hold back for as long as I could, trying to think of something else, but then my cunt would start to dry up, making it more difficult to keep making those sounds she wanted to hear. It was a lose-lose situation.

Luckily for me, her interest seemed to wane pretty quickly.

"Take your fingers out of your cunt," she commanded.

I complied.

"Put them in your mouth and clean them."

Under her frosty stare, I started sucking my fingers clean, giving her a seductive look.

"Don't do that," she said, "You don't have to seduce me, I am not going to fuck you, I just wanna degrade you. Just lick you fingers clean, without the attitude."

I corrected my behavior.

"Better... now, lay down on your back, right here," she said as she pointed to the floor. When I was on my back as requested, she took off her right shoe and pushed her foot against my face. It felt warm and clammy, even through her nylons. Fortunately, due to the early hour, the smell wasn't that bad. Susan dragged her foot all over my face, my nose, my forehead, hairline, neck, tits, stomach and finally stuffed it in between my legs. She briefly wriggled her toe and stimulated my clit gently, only to start all over again at my face. When she'd reached my clit the second time, she ripped her nylons at her toes, freeing them up so she could force them into my mouth for round three. I sucked her toes for several minutes, flicking my tongue in between them as she smiled down at me, her contempt for me only growing.

Then she said, "Get on your hands and knees, whore," as she rummaged through her purse and took out a biscuit, still in its store-bought wrapping. She slowly unwrapped it as she strolled through the room, breaking off a piece of the biscuit and placing it on a random location on the carpet, several meters away from me.

"Eat it," she commanded viciously.

I crawled over on all fours and bent my head down to pick up the piece of biscuit with my mouth; meanwhile she was already moving away from me, placing another morsel of biscuit on the floor somewhere. I knew what she wanted and needed no new command, I simply crawled over to the next piece and ate it too. This continued for several minutes, with me crawling around the conference room again and again, until I had eaten the entire cookie.

"Good little bitch, now get on your back," she said, "Time to finish up here, some of us actually have work to do."

As I complied, she took off her grey skirt and nylons, and then her black, lace panties. Next, she squatted down, right above my face and inserted her index and middle finger up her twat and started fingering herself. Pretty soon, I started getting drips of her cunt juice on my face as she was being deliberately sloppy in her masturbation. To add to the humiliation, she constantly bumped the rest of her hand – the part that wasn't lodged up her twat – against my nose. Eventually, about five minutes later, she started squirming and moaning, and oozed all over my face. After her unspectacular climax, she took her fingers out and began riding my face, dragging her wet cunt all over my skin, from my chin to my forehead.

I just lay there, motionless, eyes closed, letting her use me like a scratching post for as long as she wanted. When she was done, she got up and sat down in one of the chairs, reaching into her purse and taking out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a big puff. During the resulting exhale, she moaned and grunted contently, looking down at me and whispered, "Not bad... not bad at all."

I just laid there, waiting for another command, but none came. After finishing her cigarette and putting on her clothes again, she bent down and simply patted me on the head, whispering, "I guess I'll go and suck another load of cum out of your boss' balls."

After she'd stepped out of the conference room, I got up, got dressed and then proceeded to the bathroom to clean myself up a little bit. On my way out, I had already noticed that Becky wasn't in her seat.

When I came out of the bathroom, about six or seven minutes later, she still wasn't in her seat. I sat down and kept myself busy. Another couple of minutes later, Susan walked out of Jerry's office, wiping her lips as she closed the door behind her. As she walked down the corridor towards my desk, she reached into her blouse and bra and corrected her tits. Jerry had probably been playing with them while she'd sucked his balls dry.

I gave her a knowing smile as she walked by, and to my surprise, she nodded and returned the smile.

Courtesy amongst sluts :-)

Not long afterwards, Becky sauntered out of Brian's office, her skirt and panties in her right hand, the rest of her clothes untouched. She came over to the desk and used a tissue from her drawer to wipe his semen from her thighs and then stepped back into her panties and skirt. As there wasn't much actual secretarial work at that point, Becky and I started talking and gossiping to pass the time.

About fifty minutes later, Becky and I were having lunch in the little kitchen, Henry stormed in, clearly looking for us and said, "Becky, Maya, into the bathrooms with you two... the Chinese delegation has just left the hotel, they'll be here in twenty minutes."

As we put down our club sandwich and got up – as Henry stormed off into his office to answer a ringing phone – I turned to Becky and asked, "What's the deal with this Chinese delegation?"

"It's an annual thing," Becky replied as we walked out into the corridor, heading for the bathrooms as ordered, "They're the representatives of a huge Chinese conglomerate and they're here to see what we've done with their money... at the end of the meeting they decide whether to redraw their money or invest even more."

"What kind of business are they in, this conglomerate?" I asked as we entered the bathrooms.

"Don't know, don't care," Becky replied as she started checking her make-up in the mirror, "I am just a simple office slut. I don't pay attention to details like that."

We both giggled.

Henry walked in a few moments later and locked the door from the inside.

"All right ladies," he said, "Let me explain what's going to happen. In about fifteen minutes, 23 Chinese businessmen will walk into the conference room and they will be told that their portfolio generated a substantial profit over the last year. Off course, we're hoping for an even bigger investment next year and so we're going to give them a lengthy and boring presentation, during which you two sluts will be under the table, sucking off each and everyone one of them. To sweeten the deal, as you will. If we succeed, there's a huge bonus in it for all of us."

Becky and I turned to each other, both perplexed and a tad worried: 23 cocks for just the two of us.

"They hate cum on their suits, so make sure you swallow everything, okay?" Henry added.

"Yes sir," Becky and I said simultaneously.

"Good. Now, one of you is going to suck my cock before we go in, and I really don't care who. You girls decide, I'll be here taking a leak," he said as she stepped up to one of the urinals, his back towards us.

Becky and I looked at each other and after she shrugged her shoulders, I gestured that I would do it.

"I'll suck your cock, sir," I said as I took a step forward.

"Fine," he said, not even turning his head. "Right here on your knees," he said as he pointed right next to the urinal.

I walked over next to him, put my back against the wall and squatted down, bringing my head to the same level as his cock was. When he was done peeing, he simply took a step sideways and brought his cock to my wide-open mouth. As he did, I could feel a single drop of pee falling onto my bare knee. Another drop hit my tongue as soon as he inserted his flaccid cock into my mouth, and then another one, but the taste quickly subsided as I began moving my head back and forth, blowing his hardening cock. I knew I was being a dirty slut – and a bit depraved too – but I didn't care. I powered on through and started sucking his cock like I had done so many times before. He was clearly very nervous and therefore took slightly longer than normal to spurt in my mouth, but once he did, it was quite a lot. As soon as I had swallowed everything, he zipped up and walked passed Becky towards the sink to wash and dry his hands.

"Stay here until I come and get you two," Henry said as he walked out.

I got up and leaned against the wall, discussing our upcoming assignment with Becky. Apparently, she was as nervous as I was – if not more so. She'd taken on groups in the past, but never more than nine at a time. This covered most client delegations – even the bigger corporations – but this conglomerate was the exception to the rule. For the past two years, the Chinese representatives had been treated to hired prostitutes. Now that I had joined the company, that approach was apparently too costly.

Although I was anxious, I was still a fucking slut and part of me was actually looking forward to this challenge. Several minutes later, we could hear the delegation coming in and everyone moving off into the conference room. A little while later, Henry came back in and said, "Jerry is about halfway through his welcome speech, Brian and David will be taking over soon. You girls are up. Take off your clothes and follow me."

Stark naked, except for our heels, we followed Henry into the conference room. The table which could seat about twenty-five was pretty full and so Brian and David were standing against the wall, waiting to give their part of the presentation. While Jerry was addressing the delegates, a female Chinese interpreter was standing right next to him, translating on the fly.

As a matter of discipline, none of the Chinese business men even looked up as we walked in, completely naked. Henry escorted us to the far end of the table, and pulled out the last empty chair, providing us with a way in – and under.

Becky glanced at me one last time and whispered, "You go left, I'll go right," before sinking to her knees and crawling under the table. I followed her, only to be locked in as Henry put the chair back in its place. It was pretty crowded under there with all those legs, so it took us a few seconds to get into a more or less comfortable position before we could actually start sucking cock. My first cock was small and rather flaccid, even after some rubbing it a little bit, so I decided to get on with it and put the little guy in my mouth. As I started sucking it, it grew bigger, but not as much as I'd come to expect and had gotten used to. Still I kept on sucking, hoping I could turn the tide, but was taken by surprise when after only a minute or two I suddenly felt some wetness on my tongue.

It took me a few seconds to realize that that was it: it was over, my first guy had spurted – or more accurate, trickled – in my mouth. I slowly let it slip from between my lips and took another look at it, still not fully convinced that he had actually cum. As I saw it going soft again very quickly, I knew I had been right. I carefully stuffed it back in the guy's pants and zipped him up, before scooting over to my next guy. Same thing here; small cock and only a small amount of cum. After zipping up my second guy, I glanced over at Becky, who was on her fourth. My third was a little bigger, but not much and the amount of cum he shot in my mouth was equally unimpressive. Four, five and six were pretty much the same, but when I got to number seven, I noticed that his cock was already hanging out.

With his left hand, he was slightly rubbing himself. I gave his cock head a gentle lick, indicating that it was his turn. It was the biggest cock so far, but still in the little leagues compared to the cocks I was used to. Instead of redrawing his hands, he started jacking off a little bit faster, bumping his fist against my face. I realized that he wasn't interested in a blowjob, only in giving me a facial, so I kept my face perfectly still and waited. About three minutes later, he spurted in my face. It was a moderate load, kind of watery. I cleaned his pipe and helped him stuff his cock back in his pants, before moving on to number eight.

Becky had apparently finished hers and had moved to my side of the table, taking on one of mine. A few minutes later, we were right next to each other, sucking off the last two delegates. When we were done, Becky looked around and pointed at each one of the guys we'd sucked, counting them silently.

"Twenty-three", she concluded. I smiled, happy to be done for now.

We crawled back to where we had gotten under the table and I poked my head out, looking up at Henry and whispered, "We're done, sir!"

Henry didn't respond, but simply reached down and unzipped his pants, taking out his massive dick. Jeez, I had sucked him dry not half an hour ago and here he was, hard as a rock again. He reached for our heads with both hands and pushed us towards each other right on top of his dick.

We got the idea and started slobbering all over his shaft and balls, acting like the two perverted, little whores we were. It took us quite a while to make him cum, but when he did, he had a little surprise for us... well, for Becky. With his orgasm approaching fast, he reached under the table with both hands again. While the left one grabbed Becky's head – probably the first one he came across – he wrapped his right hand tightly around his fat shaft, pushing me out of the way. As he furiously started pumping his cock, the index and middle finger of his left hand quickly found one of Becky's eyes and gently forced her eye lids apart. Not two seconds later, Henry's big cock head was over Becky's wide open eye, dripping cum into it. It was one of the nastiest things I'd seen in the last couple of months.

When most of his cum had left his balls, he let go of Becky – who immediately started scooping his cum out of her eye – and felt around for my head. When he found it, he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled me towards his cock. I wrapped my slut mouth around it and cleaned his entire shaft, making sure there wasn't a single sperm cell left in his tube. Done with the both of us, Henry zipped up and leaned back in his chair. I looked over at Becky, who was still blinking like crazy, trying to get rid of the stinging sensation in her eye. Luckily for her, the presentation was drawing to a close. A few minutes later, when everyone got up from the table, she crawled out from under it and quickly made her way out of the room to go and clean up.

By the time she got back, a few minutes later, the previously reserved and disciplined delegates were drinking champagne, laughing and joking amongst themselves, quite loudly. Becky and I were also being ogled from all sides, but aside from the occasional slap on the butt, none of them seemed particularly interested in any sort of sexual activity. I did get my nipples tweaked once, but the guy seemed to lose interest as soon as he was offered a full glass of champagne. Becky and I just stood there, holding a drink of our own as we waited to be of service to anyone. Suddenly, after about half an hour – and a lot of bottles of champagne – one of the senior delegates staggered over to us, put his arm around Becky's shoulder and pulled her apart. Well, as far as apart was possible in a conference room with thirty plus people. After putting his glass on the table, he pushed her to her knees and opened his trousers. Becky gave me an exasperated smile and then went to work on the guy's limp dick.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,384 Followers
12