Diary of a Sex Slave in Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For months, I learned and practiced everything I could to make myself ready to move up in status, even though I still had no idea what would be ultimately expected of me if I achieved this goal. I did know that the decision would be Mr. Jason's alone, and that he would make his choice, based on his extensive observations and by getting detailed reports, asking different men how happy they were with us and how we responded to them. And there would be a final test with Mr. Jason.

Ammie and I had learned, from talking around, that few of the girls and boys tested passed to the next level first time tested, but it did happen. I was determined that I would be one of those who succeeded first time. Finally I thought I was ready but it would have to wait until we woke up from our sleep cycle.

But for now, Ammie and I had to take a long period of artificially induced sleep. This was intended to slow down the ageing process, and at the same time ensure that fatigue didn't take us over. We would awaken in a few months and be ready to take up our duties as usual. And I would be ready for the final test.

End of Part One.

Coming soon: The Final Test to become an officer's woman -- and more! Don't forget to write to me and tell me your reaction to this story.