Diary of a slave: Girlie Threesome

Story Info
My Master makes me find another girl for us to use.
1.9k words
3.79
28.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11/4/16
Master's Office
New York City

Dear Diary,

This week Master decided it was time for me to find another girl for us to play with.

He was all like, "Okay, whore, you get to pick who we abuse together. Go on! Find us somebody."

I was so mad at him. I didn't think we needed someone else to abuse. And I was super worried, too, because what if he decided he liked abusing her more? When I said that though, he just laughed and told me to stop being ridiculous.

So we went to this BDSM "munch" last night. For the vanilla-minded of you, a munch is like a Meetup for freaky people. Master and I definitely qualify as freaks.

Master told me my job for the evening was to find us three options. He would get final say, and if we found someone to come home with us, I would be rewarded.

I'm not kidding when I say I was worried. I was really upset, actually. Sometimes I get all bratty and I pretend to object to his commands for fun and it kind of feels like a game. But this time I just wanted to cry.

Master noticed, and he did exactly what he needed to do to make me feel better. He hugged me tight and whispered in my ear,

"You know you're my favorite, my most beautiful...my only. I just want us to have some fun with someone else. But that's all it will be. Fun. And you will make me so happy and proud if you do this for me."

Of course, that's all he needed to say. I'm a gullible sucker for compliments. Him knowing the exact thing to whisper in my ear is the reason I'm his personal whore.

And, well, the truth is that when I believe Master, when I think that's really all he wants, and that I will always be his favorite and his only, well...girls are hot. I could get on board with this.

We had a shot of tequila each when we arrived at the bar, and Master squeezed my hand and gave me that killer smile of his, the one that will convince me to do the most vile and degrading of things. Just looking at that smile turns me into a subby puddle of goo.

And poof he sent me into the jungle of strangers. He chatted with a few other Doms while I turned on my cute face and tried to work my magic to find us our three options.

"Hi, I'm his whore," I said by way of introduction to a cute blonde, smiling at her and pointing back at my Master. "Who are you? I LOVE your collar!"

To my surprise, she grinned straight back. "I'm his whore," she said, nodding back at a good-looking guy with a 5-o-clock shadow and a stern expression.

"You're cute!" she continued, and as her hand absently stroked my hair, I felt goosebumps rising up and down my body. Maybe this wasn't such a terrible idea after all.

I chatted with her for a while (her name, it transpired, was Lexi, and she was very, very submissive). But it became apparent that her Dom was not about to let her go embark on a threesome with some other couple, so after a few minutes I made my excuses and continued on.

In the end, it came down to Di, Alex and Rosie. Two of them were single, and the other one was there with her poly boyfriend whose tongue was busy down a different girls' throat. I figured it wouldn't be too hard to wrench her away.

Actually, I was having so much fun flirting with the girls that I forgot to be nervous. Girls are pretty! And soft. And I like them.

Master, it turned out, liked Rosie. I didn't blame him. She had jet black hair that fell in waves, cascading down her back, floating all the way down to her waist. Her face was like porcelain and she had these amazing blue eyes that stood out in stark contrast from her dark hair. That, and she had a body to die for.

So we chatted her up, Master and I. Rosie had a laugh that was contagious. Master's eyes sparkled as he listened to her talk, and I had to remind myself that I was his slave. His only. It helped that the whole time we spoke, he kept his hand firmly on my pussy, his fingers slowly working their way under my skirt, beneath my panties and into my hole. Yeah, that helped a lot.

Plus I knew that if I was good, Master would reward me. So I may have tried a little too hard. But what can I say? It worked!

Rosie, Master and I got a cab back home to our place. When we got there, we headed past the living room, up the stairs and straight into the bedroom. Of course Master had his BDSM porn queued, and he turned on the TV so that we could watch amateur porn stars getting tied up and forced to gag on cock.

Which is pretty much what Rosie and I had to do.

God, she had a small mouth but she sure could take a lot!

I don't mean to brag, but my Master is very well-endowed. And when I say "very," I mean it. His cock started to thicken as I brought my tongue to the tip, and Rosie followed my lead, lapping the length of him. Quickly there was quite enough room for both of us, and we licked him up and down, pausing at the tip to taste each other, tongues exploring each-others' mouths while Master groaned up above us.

Not one to allow somebody else to be in charge, Master grabbed us both by the hair. Throwing me to the side for a moment, I had to watch in jealous excitement while he placed Rosie's mouth directly on his cock, shoving himself deep into her throat and then using his grip to lever her up and down. She shrieked as he continued, drool escaping her mouth as she tried her best to open wide enough to let him in. He went so fast and so furious, though, that she brought her hands to his cock, trying to slow the face-fuck.

"Whore," Master snapped at me, his hand still holding tightly to the nape of her neck. "Restrain this slut so I can use her the way she is supposed to be used."

I took her hands from his cock, perhaps a bit harder than strictly necessary, and trapped them behind her back so that she could not escape him. Her gags were audible as he thrust himself into her mouth again and again. Finally she stopped resisting, allowing him to hit the back of her throat so hard I thought she wouldn't be able to talk by the time we were done.

When Master saw that she wouldn't struggle anymore, he nodded at me and I released her hands.

"Good girl. Now go taste her. Go on! What are you waiting for?"

I was so nervous. I had never gone down on a girl before and I didn't even know where to start. When Master saw that I wasn't moving, he reached out and smacked my cheek so hard it stung.

"I expect you to move when I tell you to move. You are mine, whore, and you don't get to make decisions. Now are you going to obey me or do I have to slap your stupid face again?"

His words made me feel mad, contrite and wet all at the same time. I guess that's the story of being a slave—You get to experience a kind of broad range of emotions.

Her pussy was soft and pink, and I felt myself throbbing between my own legs as my tongue slowly explored her. I found her clit with the tip of my tongue and started to trace small circles while entered her with my finger. Her thighs gyrated onto my face in response. Through it all, I could still hear my Master fucking the living daylights out of her face, and the only sound I could hear from Rosie was the heaving gags coming from her throat every ten seconds or so.

I was enjoying the taste of her pussy so much that I didn't even notice when the abuse to her face came to an end up above me. I did notice, though, when Master grabbed me by my tits, twisting the nipples painfully and forcing me to look up from between Rosie's legs.

"I'm going to fuck you now, whore," he said. "While I do it, I want you keep eating her out. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I nodded.

Master flipped me onto my stomach and made me do the thing he makes me do, spreading the my lips for him so that he can see straight in.

Rosie lay on her back now, gasping for air, trying to heal her aching throat. At least, I assume that's what she was doing. It's what I would have done if Master had just given me one of his crazy face-fucks.

Master thrust into me with a force I didn't expect, ravaging me. His hands held tight to my hips while he pumped into me, my wet pussy lubricated from the evening's activities. I held tight to Rosie as he slammed me from behind, my tongue going deep inside of her, in and out, and then making its way back to her clit.

I started to lose track of where I was. It was all just sensation, my Master's cock as deep as it could go, my pussy used while my mouth filled with pussy of its own, Rosie's hands coming down to my hair to guide my movement, her fingernails scraping my scalp.

In, out, in, out, in, out went Master's massive cock, until all of a sudden he came out and reached for both of us by the hair, turning us to face him.

That's when he exploded over both of us, covering us with his cum. Streams of white shot from him, landing on my face, over my tits, staining Rosie's hair.

Master groaned, pinching us both on the ass as he rolled backward onto the bed, muttering, "Good sluts. Good job whores."

Rosie and I looked at each other and both of us started to laugh, the sight of each other with our tangled hair, smudged makeup and faces covered with cum.

"Well, go on," said Master, sitting up in bed. "Clean each other off."

He didn't have to ask me twice. I put my arms around Rosie's waist, once again caught off-guard by the softness of her creamy skin, and sucked the cum from her hair, my tongue lapping up the rest from her face. She licked her lips and did the same to me, and then we scooped up what remained and played with it, spreading the cum over each other's tits and stomachs and then using our mouths to clean it off.

It was with some regret that we finally collected ourselves, retrieved Rosie's clothes, and kissed her goodnight.

This morning when I woke up, I said to my Master, "Well? I did all the things you told me, just like you said. Please will you tell me what my reward is?"

Master smiled down at me and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Your reward? Isn't it obvious? We get to go do that again!

And that, dear diary, is how our threesome turned into...a lot more threesomes.

Love,

L. L.