Diary of a Super Slutty Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
The real life adventures of a super slutty slut.
1.7k words
4.26
76.7k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late," he said.

"I know, I'm sorry..." I trail off.

"It's always something with you, I swear you've done this on purpose."

"I have not. I'm just late. I'm sorry. Really, I am sorry," I mutter.

As if I wasn't nervous before I am now. I had been chatting with (and backing out of dates with) Noah for weeks now. He's attractive, fit, successful. Exactly just the type of guy who scares the crap out of me. I never understand why someone like him would want to fuck someone like me. Anyway, here I am. I finally decided to go through with it and now I'm late. I couldn't help it, I wanted to look good for him, and well, I do. I'm wearing a teal print halter dress that hits a few inches above my knees, a teal lace thong, and white flip flops. I'm 5ft 9in, tall, leggy, with ample hips and ass, I wear a B cup bra (when I wear one) and I'm not really thin but sort of thick, I guess. I'm mostly Irish so I'm rather fair with blue eyes and insanely bright candy apple red hair. So, like I was saying I'm late and I know he has an appointment in half an hour or so and I might as well just...

"Are you listening? I said turn around," he demands.

I turned around. He placed his right hand on my lower back and his left on my hip and nudged me forward until I was nearly touching the wall. I could feel him lean in closer, his breath against my neck. He spoke softly into my ear.

"Take off your panties."

I took them off and dropped them to the floor.

"Hand me your panties, I want to smell them," he breathed into my ear.

Oh god, I never understood why some men do this. Just the idea was humiliating. Maybe if I pretend I don't hear him he'll just...

"Hand me your panties, slut," his tone was firmer now.

I reached down and picked up my panties and held my hand out behind me. At least I don't have to look at him while he does it. I could hear him inhaling deeply and sigh. I felt my face flush, then I felt his hands on me. Running from my shoulders down my back, grabbing... groping my ass through my dress. He reached down under my dress and ran his hand up the inside of my thigh to my already dripping wet cunt. He slowly began rubbing my slit, feeling my wetness.

He leaned in close to me, "you're already wet for me, aren't you, slut?"

His hands felt amazing, I needed his touch. I couldn't find my voice. I just bit my bottom lip and nodded, yes.

"Lift up your dress, I want to see your ass."

His fingers were still teasing me as I did as instructed. I pulled my dress up above my ass and held it there, gathered in front at my waist. He took his hand from my cunt and began mauling my ass cheeks. Squeezing and pulling at them. Pulling them apart and squishing them back together. He finally settled on massaging them with his thumbs positioned tantalizingly close to my anus. I arched my back and pressed my ass back towards him.

He reached up with one hand and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head back and forcing me to arch my back even more. I sighed a breathy moan and spread my legs, just a little. He pushed forward with his thumb just enough to tease me. "Is this what the slut wants?"

"Please," I whispered.

He pulled his hand back and slapped my ass twice on each cheek. "Not until I'm ready, slut."

I could feel the rosy heat where he slapped my ass. The next thing I felt was him rubbing his cock around my ass cheeks. I felt his precum leaving a trail where his cock had been. He pressed his body against mine. "You're such a fucking slut, aren't you?" he breathed into my ear. He pulled me down by my hair and slapped his cock on my lips. "Suck it."

I couldn't believe how beautiful his cock was. About 7 inches and so thick. Nearly as thick as a coke can at the head then tapering somewhat towards the base. I greedily slurped him into my mouth. Taking his head into my mouth first I licked around then pulled back slightly. Working my way deeper I felt his thick head at my throat and began to push him down it, slightly, before coming back up. I've never had a problem taking all of a man down my throat, it's just something that I usually ease into. I pushed back, taking a little more of him this time, but before I could come up I felt his hands in my hair holding my head still.

He pushed himself deeper into my throat until at last I felt his balls smashing into my chin. He started to fuck my throat now, taking long full strokes. I felt a wave of wet heat hit me low as he took me, completely.

"Play with yourself while I fuck your throat," he demanded. His tone left no question.

I didn't hesitate. My fingers were rubbing my clit while he worked himself in and out of my throat in long hard strokes. I had to focus on breathing, alternately inhaling and exhaling when he pulled out, making sure I was quick enough to do it before he slammed back down my throat. I was nearly about to cum when he pulled out and started pulling me by the hair towards this living room. I struggled to get up but he told me to crawl. I tried to look graceful but stumbled as he led me. He tossed me a pillow from his couch and told me to bend over.

"Raise your ass nice and high for me... good girl."

No two words have more of an effect on me than those. I tingle all over and try to press my ass even higher into the air for him.

I feel him behind me and he's pressing into my ready cunt. He starts a relentless assault on my cunt pounding into me viciously. The feeling is amazing. All I can do is struggle to keep my ass high for him as he slams into me over and over again. He pulls completely out and I can feel myself gaping open for him. He pushes into me again and starts taking short hard strokes, staying deep inside me, as he reaches my hair and pulls it back.

I love this feeling, back arched, ass high in the air. I start fucking him back, pushing back onto him. Increasing the pace, he feels amazing inside me.

Out of nowhere he flips me over, tells me to lie on my back with the pillow under my ass. Instantly he's inside me again taking slow long strokes. He pulls my tits out of my dress and starts playing with my nipples. Pulling and stretching them. He tells me my picture sucks, I need a new one.

"You look way better in person."

A whore's version of being told she's loved during sex. I smile and he slaps my tit. The smile fades to a grin but I'm still in heaven. He slaps my tit again, right across the nipple, then starts stretching it again. He continued this assault on my tits for a few minutes, until he's done. He tells me to get back on my knees and I am, instantly, with my back arched raising my ass as high as I can. Offering it for use.

He pressed his cock against my asshole then told me to push myself onto him.

I start to push onto his cock. I breath deep, will myself to relax and open for him. It's so thick that it doesn't want to go in, until it does. Suddenly he's inside me, and it hurts. I hold steady, breathing deep. He's rubbing my lower back and ass, gentle caresses.

"Take a moment to adjust, but when you're ready, you need to take my entire length inside you."

Wanting to please him I immediately start pushing back on his cock. I can feel him invading my bowels. It seems to take forever, but finally he's entirely inside me. I feel so full. My back is arched and I start to grind against him, enjoying the fullness. He begins to fuck me.

Hard.

Relentlessly.

I cry out. I wasn't expecting this. Just a moment ago I felt his gentle caresses on my back and now he's plowing into my ass as if he wants to exit right out the other side of me. This is exactly what I needed. I'm lost in an animal frenzy. He's got one hand on my hip, the other in my hair pulling my head back at a sharp angle.

'Finger yourself until you cum for me."

My hand flies to my cunt and I slide two fingers inside. I start pumping at it and my thumb it rubbing against my clit while I'm doing this. He's still plowing through my ass like I'm just a piece of fuck meat, which is enough to bring me to a screaming orgasm alone. With the added stimulation my cunt I can't take it anymore. I moan and groan my way through an intense orgasm. Still assaulting my ass I pull my fingers out of my cunt and a gush of fluid flows out behind them as I cum again.

You're such a good slut, such a good girl. I'm going to cum, turn around and open your mouth, he told me as he pushed me off of his cock.

Greedily, hungrily, I caught his load in my mouth. When he was finished I took him in my mouth and sucked him clean.

He pulled me to my feet. "You're such a good, obedient, little slut. You have to leave now, I have an appointment in five minutes and I need to shower." I stumbled to my car trying to comb my hair back into place with my fingers, and wiping my lips. I was beyond disheveled. Used to my fullest abilities. I drove home with cum on my breath and already anticipating the next time I'd see him.

***Just a note. This is only one adventure. I do hope to write about Super Slutty Slut's other adventures in the future. Please, leave feedback, send me your comments or post them publicly. It means so much more than you realize. Thanks for reading!