Diary of a Super Slutty Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I need it, I need you."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm your whore. Your nasty fucktoy slut." I am crazed. I never get like this.

"Yes you are. You filthy slut." He slaps my ass. Again. And again. Eventually he pulls out. "Time to clean up," he says as he comes around me to feed me his cock. I eagerly lap up his cock and suck him into my mouth. As he plows his cock down my throat I wonder why he's allowed me back into his life. I feel inadequate and make up for those feeling by trying to be the best slut I can be. He moves behind me and fucks me some more. Pulling my hair and calling me filthy names. I feel no inhibitions as I groan and moan and call myself every filthy name I can think of. I reach behind me and grab his thigh pulling him into me as he thrusts, impaling me with his glorious cock. "Please don't stop, don't stop. I need this," I beg of him.

Eventually he does, and tells me not to move. I don't. I'm afraid to even breathe. I feel him move across the room as he continues to tell me "stay right there, don't move an inch."

When he returns he's presses a small vibrator to my clit. I gyrate against it and it pleases him, "yes, you like that don't you, you little slut?" He starts to fuck me and pushes the vibrator into my cunt next to his cock. I moan for him as he exclaims "yes, that's it, stretch that cunt." I love the feeling. I press my face into his rug and take the assault.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Yes," he's pleased, "that's right."

He tells me to get on my back and I do. He's inside me and plowing through me, while pulling my hair back. I'm lost in my own head. I feel like he's stripped away everything but my need. I'm just a writhing cunt for him to fuck. When he's ready he pulls out and finishes in my mouth. I lap him up eagerly.

I'm in a daze as he hands me a paper towel. "See, I told you I wouldn't make you late." I ask him the time and it's not quite 1:30. I get dressed. I need to leave. I have to run. He shows me the toy he used on me and says he has lots more for me. I'm intimidated by his casual nature. One minute we are unified monster writhing together as one to satisfy our deepest desire; now he's casually talking about his collection of sex toys. I don't want to know. The more I know the more intimidated I get. I remember why I stood him up so many times before. He terrifies me. He exposes my darkest bits and brings them into the light.

I go to leave and he hugs me. I take one last deep breath of him before turning and moving for the door. "Wait a minute, I don't want to be standing here with my dick out." I smile. His casual nature can be refreshing. "Well, put your dick away, hide!" I laugh.

On my way out the door I realize I'm owned. Whatever game I thought I was playing is over. I'll do whatever he demands to please him.

12