Diary of a Teacher 03: Tutored by Aunt

Story Info
Aunt does nephew.
2.2k words
4.32
27.8k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nephew has been today for tutoring. My brother dropped him off around 8:30, I had a robe over my clothes. After my brother was gone, I sat the nephew in my living room, gave him bunch of notes to read through, while I made tea for us, and waited till my son left the house.

Around 9, I joined the nephew in living room, we were finally alone, and I got rid of the robe - short skirt and tight white tshirt, no panties, no bra, only cute little socks and heeled slip on shoes, kinda like slippers. I sat on his right, other edge of the desk, turned to the side so he could see my crossed legs, and started questioning him about the notes, and which parts of it he had trouble with. I was excited, and my nipples were poking my shirt, but I kept it cool and professional until almost 11. I had to actually teach him something, but then I uncrossed and crossed my legs a couple times so he can accidentally see I had no panties. It included a few stretchings so he could notice my boobs, too.

I have to stress that my nephew is 18 before anyone asks me. That's all the details I'm giving about him, and all you need to know. He's about my height - I'm 177 cm tall, strawberry blonde, C cup breasts, and I keep on slender size by exercising 3-4 times a week, with stretching exercises every morning.

I kept it up till about noon, when I left him alone with more notes, so I can prepare lunch. Kitchen is very visible from living room, and I did a lot of bending low to get stuff out of cupboards. I returned to the living room every 10-15 minutes to check on him, and to get nice plates from one of the cabinets. That also included bending over. I think my skirt is short enough to ride to edge of my butt when I bend over, but not sure if it shows off my pussy. I have skirts that would turn everyone into gynecologists when I wear them, but it would be too much if I wore those at home.

Just after 1 pm I made him take a break from studying, and we had lunch. He had an errection the whole time we were eating.

After lunch, I made more tea, and continued tutoring. I sat next to him, and made sure my skirt was riding up on my thighs until my pussy was visible to him when he'd look down. My legs were slightly spread, not crossed at that point, since crossing and uncrossing achieved skirt riding up. He kept looking down, and looking again, and glancing, and his concentration on subject I was teaching him was non-existant. After a while, around 2pm, I asked him what is wrong, is he tired or what, that he is so distracted.

He was embarrassed and slightly red in face, and glanced down again. I followed his look, and "realized" what I was showing, and covered it quickly like I'm embarrassed, too. I apologized, said I was sorry, and he should've told me I was showing.

Then I asked if he was ok, and if I made him uncomfortable. He was red as a tomato in his face, but still tenting his pants. Problem with trainer pants is that, unlike jeans, they really tent. I asked him did he got hard because of me, to which he muttered out something that could be taken as yes. Boys are so cute when embarrassed.

Then, I asked him if same happened to him while we were on vacation and I was topless or nude on beach, to which he muttered out another yes. Did he masturbate thinking of me then, or was he just constantly horny and jerking off all the time to other reasons? His eyes were wide open, and how did I know? Yes, I know he jerked off all the time we were there, it wasn't very subtle locking himself 3-4 times a day in bathroom, and I saw him through his window from balcony a few times. He said he was ashamed, and wanted to die.

I had to explain to him that it's only normal for boys his age to be active that way, and nothing to be ashamed. I asked him again if I made him horny at the vacation, and he should tell me the truth. He said yes, but started making apologies and excuses that I was showing too much and he couldn't take it.

I told him he shouldn't be worried about jerking off to me, I don't mind he did it thinking about me, he wasn't the first. After all I'm a teacher at high school, I'm perfectly aware plenty of them have same fantasies about me, so why shouldn't he. Only unusual part in that was that I was his aunt, and that it's not even uncommon. I explained about studies we had to cover in psychology when I was still a student, and that it was fairly common theme with teen boys and girls to include family in their fantasies. I told him even I had a fantasy about a cousin. He was shocked to hear it, but he looked relieved. He asked few details to make sure I wasn't bullshitting, so I said it was about a cousin that lived in different town, but we spent summers together at the coast, and after I became sexually active, and through and after my pregnancy, I had fantasy about him coming to my room and doing it with me.

He looked at me wide eyed, and then he asked if I just masturbated to that, or did I do anything. That actually caught me by surprise, I didn't expect it. I told him that I didn't have anything with that cousin, but only because I didn't think he would do anything with me. If he seemed interested, I might have done it. His reaction was pretty much summed up as "wow", and I could see in his face and eyes that he thinks I'm cool for being so honest with him.

Then I asked him if I was only one he thought about when jerking off, or were there others in family he thought about. He said I was only one. How often did he do it thinking of me? I didn't expect him saying every time he jerked off when at vacation, and every time he would see me dressed up for a date when he was over, which is quite often since he is spending lots of time with my son. Same age, grew up together, going out together, playing computer games together...

Answer was that it was a lot of times. Did he need to do it now, to calm down? He said yes, but it was weird that I knew now, so I told him that if he wanted, I'd let him take a good look of me so he can jerk off, and then we'd get back to studying. He thought I was joking, and said so. I pulled off my shirt and stood up and pulled down my skirt and stepped out of it. Reaction was pretty visible, he started tenting his pants again. I told him to tell me what he wanted to see, and get busy. He asked if I was serious, that I wanted him to do it in front of me. I said yes, after all I saw him do it already on vacation. Told him to drop his pants and get comfortable sitting on that chair, and I turned around, showing him my body. He did as told, and started beating it. I bent over as he asked, showed him my pussy from a step away, pressed my tits together, but after 5 minutes he said he couldn't cum. He was too nervous.

Then I said if touching me would help, and he didn't know how to answer, so I straddled his lap, sitting on his knees, took his hand and licked his fingers, and guided it to my pussy. He said he never touched naked pussy. I asked if he was still a virgin, and he said yes, embarrassed again. I told him to gently rub it, and explore as he liked. His dick was between us, hard and pointing straight up, while he was rubbing and probing my pussy. I was very wet, and breathing hard.

He wasn't jerking off, so after a minute, I licked my palm and wrapped my hand around his dick. I looked at him, seeing if he wanted me to stop it. He just closed his eyes, and I slowly stroked down, sliding my hand around his dick. He wasn't very big, average sized dick. When I reached the bottom, I slowly went up until I had my hand wrapped around his dick head. I went back down slowly, and halfway down I felt the familiar contractions.

He spurted his cum with a grunt (and pretty rough push of finger into my pussy) and it squirted straight up between us. It was about the height of my boobs, and it landed on my wrist and his thighs and dick, and dribbled to chair under us. He made a few more squirts, but these didn't jump very hard or at all. When he stopped oozing, I got up, and told him we need to clean up. Took him to bathroom, got a wash cloth wet, and wiped my wrist and thighs clean, then proceeded to do the same with his thighs and legs and when I started with his dick, he started getting hard again.

I asked him how often did he jerk off usually, and he said if he had time it was 5-6 times in a day. Did he need to cum again? He said that he would like that, if I didn't mind. Of course I didn't mind, but no one must know we did this, or we'd be in a lot of trouble. I pulled the toilet lid down, sat on it, pulled him closer to me, and used wash cloth to clean him and get him hard again. Then I started slowly stroking him, and said that I'm going to do something I really shouldn't, and he will be quiet about it and won't say anything to anyone ever. He agreed and I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. He lasted maybe two minutes and I was rewarded with a small load to swallow.

I asked if he was better now, and he thanked me a lot. He had that goofy smile guys have after cumming and being happy. Then I asked if he would return the favor to me, seeing how he came twice and I was horny, too. He asked how, and I told him that he could lick my pussy. He said he never did it, but I told him I'd tell him what to do. He agreed and we moved to my bedroom, made him kneel in front of bed, and sat on the edge with him between my legs. I explained what is clit, what to do with his tongue and fingers, and he started on it.

After a few minutes telling him what and how to do it, I laid back and enjoyed. He wasn't bad, but plenty room for improving. Still, had made me cum in about 10 minutes, with some guidance from my side. I came, and told him to get up. I raised myself on elbows and thanked him, and told him to lean forward so I can kiss him on his cheek. Then I noticed he was hard again, and I asked him if he knows how to kiss. Had him show me, and I moved back on the bed, and told him to get up there with me and kiss me. He was on top of me, and his dick was between us.

I moved my hand between us, stroked him, and guided him lower while we were kissing. He thought I was going to jerk him off again, but you should've seen his eyes go wide when I put his dick on my pussy lips and pulled him forward. Didn't even have to say it, he just pushed on his own in me. I crossed my legs behind his ass and pulled him closer. Whispered in his ear to fuck at his own pace, don't mind me. He started slow, but pretty soon he was furiously fucking me. It was little too rough for my taste, but fuck it. It was his first time, he could do it how he wanted. It felt nice, but rough, and he didn't last long before he came again.

After he regained his breath, I told him to go clean up. I followed him to bathroom, and we got cleaned. Sent him downstairs to get dressed, while I went to my room to put on some clean clothes. Downstairs, I said we shouldn't have done that, and it was wrong of us, but we shouldn't regret it. I explained that no one ever must know what we did, how dangerous it was for both of us.

Then I said, that if his grades picked up, we could maybe do it again. He said he would study hard, that he wanted to do it again. I called my brother, and to come pick him up. It was almost 6 pm, my son would be home soon anyway.

I feel dirty for doing this, but at same time I feel so good about doing it.