Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing My Uncle.
3.2k words
4.37
104.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a male's attempt at writing from the female perspective.

*

"Hi! My name is Cassandra. I will be 20 years old tomorrow. I'm 5'9" tall, a little on the thin side, small breasted, dark red, curly hair. In the last two years I have spent, or misspent my time, trying to get in bed with a large number of people, mostly guys. And I thought I would tell you about my adventures."

I think my favorite is the first time I did my uncle Ray. Ray is my mother's younger brother. I've had a crush on him since I was 13. I spent years fantasizing about how cool it would be to have sex with him, but never acted on it until my eighteenth birthday. Ray has always been fun to be around. Always goofing off. Much to his wife's chagrin, he spends a lot of time with his nieces and nephews at family gatherings. I think ,maybe, he just doesn't want to grow old, so he spends his time with us kids.

I didn't wake up that morning with a plan to seduce him, but things have a way of working out. My parents had planned a big family pool party, complete with cookout, cake, beer, all the necessary stuff. People started coming over around lunch time, eating burgers, jumping in the pool, swigging beer, and just having an all-around good time. I had cousins over. Some were my age, some were older, some younger and we spent more time splashing in the pool than the adults. Except for Ray. Ray kept diving in, dunking a lot of us kids, and having a great time. At least until his bitch-wife, Betsy started yelling at him to act his age. Finally aggravated, she left in a huff, leaving Ray to stay overnight, since neither of my parents were sober enough to drive him home.

My older cousin Mary, on more than one occasion that day, mentioned how hot Ray was, especially in a bathing suit, which, when wet, showed off a rather nice package. At one point, she even told me that she wondered how it would feel to fuck him.

"Mary! He's your uncle!" I said, surprised at her unsolicited display of horns.

"Yeah! That's what makes me want him! It's that forbidden fruit thing! I just think it would be sooo cool to have him cum inside me!" she answered before swimming over to him and trying to dunk him.

Watching her shameless display of wrapping her legs around him and grabbing his head and pulling it into her ample cleavage, I decided then and there that I would make my move that night.

For the rest of the afternoon Mary, Ray and I romped in the pool, dunking, splashing, having an all-around good time. Lots of laughing, flirting, and not-so innocent rubbing up against him.

Before she left, I told Mary of my plan. She totally approved and made me promise to text her with all the lurid details the next day.

Ray was pretty well toasted by evening and excused himself, going downstairs to the guest bedroom to sleep it off. I went up to my room to work out the details of my plan, setting my alarm for 1 a.m. I had a tough time getting to sleep, finally having to pull my vibe from the bedside table and jill off twice before I could get to sleep.

The alarm went off, and I silently descended the two flights to the basement. I had put on a semi-see-through baby doll set that had worked so well in the past at getting my boyfriend hard. Gently opening the door, I entered Ray's room, leaving the door slightly open so I could see my way in.

Pulling up the covers, I found Ray asleep, wearing his boxers. As I crawled into bed, he stirred, not awake enough to know what was happening. I snuggling up in front of him, pressing my ass against his crotch. I lifted his hand and placed it on my right breast, holding it in place. His hand felt so nice as it molded to my small, pointed breast and I sighed, feeling my pussy moisten. "Uncle Ray" I whispered. Still a little foggy from the afternoon beers, he didn't react at first, just moaning in reply.

"Uncle Ray" I said again, a little louder.

"Huh! What! Cassie what are you doing here?" he said, trying to shake the cobwebs from his head.

"I ....I was lonely, Uncle Ray. I ..I didn't think you'd mind if I stayed here with you tonight"

It was then that he realized where his hand was and tried to pull it away. I caught it, held it there. "It's OK Uncle Ray, I liked that"

"But...but...you're my niece You shouldn't be here!" he stammered.

I let go, sat up and turned on the light. I wanted him to see me! I started to cry, hoping that it would weaken his resolve. "I'm sorry! I thought you wouldn't mind. I needed to be with somebody tonight."

He sat up pulled me close and said, "It's OK Cassie! But why tonight? And why me?"

"It's my eighteenth birthday! And I was supposed to out and celebrate with Brad, but he broke up with me last week!" I lied, knowing he wouldn't have a clue about my love life. " And it was so much fun in the pool this afternoon. I really didn't think you'd mind. You've always been my favorite uncle."

"I'm flattered Cassie! Really! I love you a bunch! But I'm your mother's brother. If she came down here and saw us right now, well, she'd have me shot!"

Now was my chance to lay the guilt trip on him. "So, you don't think I'm that pretty? Not like Mary?"

"What are you talking about?" he said. I could finally see that my outfit was registering with him. "Of course you're pretty"

Sticking out my lower lip, pouting for effect . I repeated, "But not like Mary"

"What's Mary got to do with it? He said, trying not to look at my gauze covered chest, my nipples tenting the material.

"She has nicer tits than me!" I blubbered.

"Bullshit! He said, "There's nothing wrong with your...er... um"

"Tits?" I filled in. breathing in, stretching the baby doll top.

"Well, yeah!" he said trying not to stare

Now was the moment that would make or break the evening! I lifted my top over my head and moved closer to him. "You really think so? I think they're kinda small." My nipples were only a couple of inches from his face.

He couldn't take his eyes off them, but he wouldn't move closer either. "See! You don't like them!" I said in mock anger.

I could see the conflict in his face. Here he was with a woman in his bed, practically throwing herself at him. But that woman was his own flesh and blood. I could sense that he wanted me. I could see the growing tent in his shorts. I had to make my move now!

"This is wrong!" he said. "You're my niece!" He was still staring at the puffy crowns on my chest, his lips slightly open. I leaned forward, brushing my left nipple against his lips. It sent an electric shock through me, directly to my pussy. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see him pull away, his brain triumphing over his cock. It was only for a second, but it felt like forever. Then, I felt his lips part and his tongue gently caress the dusty rose nub that sat on my chest.

My hands went to his head and I held him to my nipple as I moaned in ecstasy. "Ohhh God, Uncle Ray! That feels so good!" All I could hear in return was Ray moaning into my chest. In spite of the desire to feed him my tits, I knew I had to do something to completely draw him in. I reached down toward his waist, wrapping my hand around the thick pole still in his boxers, using the soft cloth to caress his long hard dick.

I felt him loosen his grip on my left nipple and prayed that he wasn't going to stop, that his conscience would not get the better of him. My prayers were answered by his lips enveloping my right nipple. I could hear him sucking greedily on it. Smiling, I moaned in encouragement as I fished his cock from his underwear, my thumb rubbing against the bulbous head, smearing pre-cum all over the velvety soft skin.

He moaned into my small breast as he continued to suckle. Then I felt his hand rubbing against my baby doll panties. "Oh, yes! Uncle Ray! Yes! Don't stop!" I whispered throatily as his fingers slid inside, drawing circles against my bare skin. I felt his finger slip up inside my weeping pussy. "Oh God!" I moaned as his finger sunk deeper, his thumb rubbing against my clit. "Make me cum Ray! Make me cum!"

Leaving his thumb in place, he began slamming his finger deeper and faster inside me as he kissed across my chest, first one nipple, then the other. On one of his trips across my chest, I grabbed his head with both hands, lifted it to my lips and shoved my tongue into his mouth, moaning in need as I did so. I humped against his hand as we frenched, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I let him re-attach his lips to my tits, enjoying the sexual current that flowed from my chest to my cunt. Then it hit me. Suddenly! Completely! I orgasmed as he fingered my clit. "Ohh God! Uncle Rayyyy! Ohhh Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I soaked his fingers and palm with my juices.

Still trembling from my sudden orgasm, I tried to tear his boxers off. I wanted him naked! I had to see his cock, feel his cock, taste his cock . I wanted to OWN his cock! He stood up from the couch, and shucked the boxers from his hips, letting them fall to the floor.

His manhood was right in front of me. Long, thin, smooth, with a gentle upward curve crowned by a dark pink head and a droplet of clear liquid forming at his slit. I leaned in to kiss the greasy tip, swirling my tongue all around the mushroom head all sticky with pre-cum. I moaned again as he pushed his hips forward, feeding me more of himself. The silky smooth, taut skin of his dick slipped easily to the back of my throat and I closed my lips around it, sucking loudly on the long slim poker as it sawed in and out of my face. I could feel the ridges of his veins as I slid my lips up and down on his shaft. I felt the velvety hardness of his crown as it bumped the back of my throat! I looked up at him, seeing his eyes completely closed, his mouth slack, his hips moving back and forth. I had him! I knew then that he was mine! That he would cum in my pussy, my mouth, anywhere I wanted! That he would do anything I asked! The thought made me shudder with a pleasurable mini-orgasm!

I pulled my mouth from his saliva coated shaft, grabbing it with my right hand. Stroking it slowly, I reached underneath and hefted his testicles. "Uncle Ray.." I said as my lips caressed the left one. "Uncle Ray..." I repeated. His eyes opened and he looked down at me, lust filling his gaze. "Uncle Ray....Fuck me!" Then I popped the orb into my mouth, sucking gently. My tongue massaged the delicate organ. He moaned, his hands descending to my head.

I let it go, dragging my tongue over the crinkled skin of his sac. "Will you?" I waited for a second before sucking in the other one. I let it go. "Please?" I sucked in the first one again, still looking up at him.

"Oh God, Cassie! That feels so good! God knows I want to, but I shouldn't!"

I stood up, wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, my pussy grinding against his rigid cock. "Fuck me, Uncle Ray! I want you inside me! Don't you want that too?"

I could still see the conflict in his face, so I shifted my hips a little. Just enough to nestle the head of his prick just inside me. Grabbing my ass cheeks, he turned and sat down, careful not to dislodge his member from the cleft of my pussy, and let go, allowing his entire length to stretch my cunt open as he slid inside.

We both groaned with pleasure as he filled me up. " Oh God, Uncle Ray! So Big! So good!" My lips sought out his, my tongue delving into his mouth as I ground my pussy against him. Breaking the sloppy wet kiss, I whispered, 'Fuck me Ray! Fuck me hard!"

His hands all over my breasts, his lips locked to mine, our tongues darting back and forth in our mouths, he bounced me on his lap, my wet cunt all but letting him escape before swallowing up his entire length, my pussy lips kissing his balls each time I landed.

It was a noisy fuck. Our bodies slapping together! His cock squishing in and out of my wetness. Both of us moaning, talking dirty between sloppy kisses. The room reeked of sex, but that only fed the fire, making both of us want more.

Too soon, Ray grunted. I felt his cock swell up for a moment, then spit gobs of warm sperm deep into my belly. I could feel him twitch as he ground against me, filling me up with his seed, all the while moaning into my mouth.

Panting from exertion, we sat there for a minute, not moving, not talking, just enjoying the moment. Looking into his eyes, I could see the guilt returning. I whispered, "Uncle Ray. That was the best I've ever had!"

"Too soon!" he said, still breathing hard, "Way too soon!"

"How long has it been?" I asked feeling his cock soften inside me.

"About eight months" he answered in a dejected tone, "Betsy's just not interested anymore."

"But I am!" I replied, getting off his cum and honey soaked lap. "Oh! Look at the mess I made!" I said smiling as I looked down at the matted hair surrounding his flaccid member. Kneeling in front of him, I picked it up and started giving it ice cream cone licks as I looked him in the eye.

Smiling down at me, he opened his legs, giving me better access. I took advantage and sucked his still leaking helmet into my mouth, moaning as I felt the soft smooth underside of his manhood as it rested on my tongue. I sucked and licked until it responded, the blood re-entering and engorging the soft spongy tissue. I loved the feel of his cock as it stiffened in my mouth. All the bumps and ridges. The smooth, taught skin, soft to the touch, but rigid at the same time, as it poked against the back of my throat. Pulling off, I licked my lips and asked, "Ray, what's your favorite position?"

Somewhat surprised at the question, he replied with one of his own. "Why do you ask, Cassie?"

"I'm still horny, silly! I want you to tell me how you want me. And don't tell me you don't! Your cock says different!" I replied as I gave it a gentle tug.

Smiling again, he said, "Doggy! Betsy hates it that way. She says its degrading!"

Presenting my backside to him, legs spread, my hands pulling my cheeks apart, cum still glistening at the entrance of my cunt, I looked over my shoulder and replied, "Degrade me! Fuck me like a bitch in heat! I need it Uncle Ray! Hard and fast! And I think you do too!"

With hardly a second thought, he crawled up behind me and pressed the dark pink knob against the lust swollen lips of my pussy. Placing his hands on my hips, he thrust forward, sinking quickly into me until his testicles bumped against me. "Oh God, yes, Ray! Fill me! Fuck me! Punish your naughty little niece for making you sin like this!"

Without speaking he slapped my ass hard, leaving a handprint on my pale skin as he rode me hard. He reached around and grabbed my left breast, kneading it in his fist. Pinching and pulling at my nipple. His other hand went right for my clit, rubbing circles around it, then flicking across it, sending jets of pleasure-pain coursing through my body.

"Use me Ray! Make me your little cum slut!" I groaned as I pushed back against his thrusts, his full length filling me, stretching me. His hands playing, pulling, rubbing, tweaking, leading me toward another orgasm. At one point , he grabbed my hair, like reins and rode me hard, slamming in and out, my pussy farting with each thrust. His hands were all over my tits, my hips, my clit. It began to build faster, each thrust bringing me closer and closer.

"Ohh fuck! Gonna cum! Don't stop! Make me cum, Ray! Pleeeasse!" I screamed into the pillow, not wanting to wake the whole house, as I felt the spasms start in my cunt, pulsing around his invading cock, radiating out to my nipples, making my toes curl.

It took another minutes of body slapping for him to reach the point where he was ready to cum again. I could sense it more than feel it. "Cum for baby, Ray! I need it! I need it all! Let me taste it!" I begged him.

He pulled his glistening member from deep within me. "Here baby!" he said.

I turned around and stared at the shiny head, all covered with froth from our previous fuck, opened my mouth, letting it rest on my tongue. Looking into his eyes, I grabbed the shaft and stroked until he went rigid, grunting loudly.

"Ohhh Fuck, Cassie!" he whispered as his prick poured its contents onto my tongue, filling my mouth with his warm, salty, life giving sperm. After letting him watch my tongue get coated , I closed my lips around his still pulsing shaft, sucking the last remnants from his dick, letting some of it drip out of the corners of my mouth, down his length, over my fist, pooling in the pubic hair at its base.

Totally spent, he sat down beside me, panting with the exertion of our act. I sat in his lap, rubbing the leftover cum into my ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Surprised at first, he quickly responded, by opening his mouth and letting me give him back some of the deliciously warm juices of our just completed incestuous fuck.

After a few minutes, we broke our embrace and I got him to promise me, that whenever he needed it, I would be available for him. "You don't need to depend on Betsy for this anymore, Ray. You can have me any time, any way you want!" I said as I slipped back into my baby dolls and went back to my own bed.

That was the first of many nights we spent together.