Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie avoids a ticket.
1k words
3.98
35.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II Cassie Avoids A Ticket

"Oh Shit!' I mumbled, as I pulled over to the curb, the flashing red lights reflecting in my rear-view mirror. "Daddy will kill me if he finds out I got a speeding ticket in his car." I could see the shadow of a figure inside the patrol car as I waited, worried as all hell. Then it hit me! I unbuttoned the top three buttons on my blouse, revealing a healthy portion of my small breasts, hiked up my skirt to where just a hint of panties showed, and waited for the officer to approach the car.

When he finally arrived, and he took his time, he leaned into the window of the classic mustang. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" he said.

"No officer!" I replied, upset that his mirror shades hid his eyes from me, unable to gauge his reaction to my open blouse. "What's the problem?"

"I had you clocked at 45 in a 30 zone. May I see your license and registration, please?"

"I had no idea that I was going that fast. I'm terribly sorry." I replied, leaning over as I fumbled in my purse, showing off even more of my chest. "Daddy's gonna kill me!"

I handed him my license, he straightened up and returned to his patrol car. I still had no idea if he had reacted to my display because of those damned sunglasses, so I sat and waited.

Upon his return, he leaned in again, but this time his glasses slid down his nose and I caught a glimpse of where he was looking. Right down my blouse! The thought of him staring at my young 18 year old tits made me instantly wet! My right hand went down to my crotch and I started to gently rub my panties. "Officer." I said, staring at my reflection in his glasses, "If I get a ticket, my daddy won't let me drive his car. Is there anything I can do, to talk you out of giving me a ticket?"

He straightened up, his crotch at window height. "Well, there might be." he said, the growing bulge in his pants at eye level.

Glancing around, I checked the rearview mirror for traffic. The road was deserted. I raised my left hand feeling his package through the heavy cloth of his trousers. Licking my lips in anticipation, I unzipped him. I stuck my hand in, fishing around, wrapping my hand around the thick shaft and pulling it through the opening. It was thick, stiffening with every second I stroked it. Not too long with an uncut head, his piss slit peeked out from its hooded hiding place.

"What's your name officer? I asked skinning his cock, exposing the park pink crown.

"Why do you want to know?" he said, pushing his hips forward in response to my fist. "I just like to know someone's name before I suck his cock!" I replied just prior to smearing the little drop of precum on my lips.

"Leon!" he said, letting out a slight moan as my lips opened and his head brushed against my teeth.

Stretching my mouth to accommodate his girth, his cock easily filling me. I hummed in approval as his member grazed my palate. My tongue swirled around the sensitive underside, gliding over the bumps and ridges made by his veins. He was groaning in pleasure now, his hips rocking back and forth, his prick sawing in and out, my lips stretched taut over him.

My other hand, still in my panties, was churning my insides, coating two fingers as they, too, sawed in and out of me. What could be better! Pleasure at both ends!

Pulling off him briefly, I said, "Did Leon's wife service him this morning?"

"What makes you think so?" he groaned, already missing the warmth and softness of my mouth.

"I can definitely taste pussy on this monster of yours!" I replied as I wrapped my lips around his spit soaked shaft. He smiled as his hips shifted forward, feeding me more of him

I felt Leon's hand on my head as he continued to fuck my face, his pubic hair tickling me every time he pushed into my mouth. By now, I knew I wasn't going to get a ticket, so from this point on, I was doing this just for the thrill of it. His blunt, fat cock pistonning in and out of my face. My fingers bringing me ever closer to cumming. The heat building deep in my cunt and beginning to radiate outward.

As my fingers continued to glide over my clit, sending little electric shocks through me, Leon took over, holding my head in place, rocking back and forth, his helmet bumping the back of my throat, his balls slapping against my chin.

My orgasm was building. Rapidly, now. Just a few more seconds! "Mmm! Mmmmm! Ohyeah! Mmmmmm!" I groaned onto his warm tool as my cunt rewarded me for my efforts, clenching on my fingers, oozing its sweet warm syrup over my fingers.

Pulling my sopping fingers from my pussy, I offered them to him., letting him suck my juices off my fingers. That and the vibrations of my O got to Leon as well. I felt his cock throb, pulsating against my tongue. He grunted, his fingers entwined in my hair, warm, sticky cum spewing from his dick, filling my cheeks, coating my tongue. I swallowed, smiling up at him as he flipped his cock back in his pants, and said, "Thank you for not giving me a ticket, officer!"

He looked down at me, smiling back, as I drooled some of his cum down between my breasts. "Be a little more careful driving, missy!" he said, "I'd hate to have to pull you over on a busy street. You might not get off so easy, next time"

"Looking forward to it!" I replied, as I watched him return to his patrol car.