Diary of a Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a virgin girl kidnapped and forced into a marriage.
2.1k words
2.8
159.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 Months Later

It's been 2 months and I'm late. Popi will be happy. He knows my cycle better than I. I can't believe what's happened to me. I thought I'd be having fun this summer, getting ready for college abroad. Everything changed in an instant when Popi and Marcos kidnapped Sonja and I from the beach. How would things be different if I didn't follow Sonja to try and keep her from meeting Marcos? Would I be in this mess if I wasn't trying to be funny and ditch the bodyguard? Mama told me to grow up and stop play tricks....

Selina Tupou, 18, is a student from New Zealand's North Island. She is unmarried and no arranged marriage has been developed for her. She's just finishing her high school education in a Catholic convent school. Selina is fluent in Austronesia, English, Spanish and her mother's Melanesian dialect. Her father may allow her to go to college. She's been known to say "Life is meant to be lived."

She's a 5'9" teen with hazel eyes and long wavy hair. A result of her parents racial background. Most days she's in her school uniform. When her father is away on business, she wears minis and shorts. Selina is an extremely extroverted, driven, aggressively competitive person. She's on the school's soccer team. If she was a boy she'd be a great competitive boaters, and racecar drivers. Her brothers engage in such sports, but never the girls. Selina is imaginative, charming and, at times, reckless. She's a big flirt knowing her bodyguard, father and brothers will not let any male get close enough to even talk with her. This will lead her into a dangerous situation. She is assertive and tirelessly energetic. Selina will use her energy and drive to maintain an intensely active lifestyle without really caring whether anyone is along for the ride. She is also materialistic, enjoying her father's wealth. She's ready to surround herself with distractions, like horseback riding, shopping and swimming in the pool. She knows when her marriage is arranged, her father will find her a wealthy husband. She just hopes she likes him.

Selina is a product of a childhood where she disconnected from her mother. Somehow her mother failed this child, not being there to nurture when bad things happened. She spent all her time at the convent school from second grade. This caused her to be a little less people oriented, relying on distractions and involvements to keep her mind off the infraction. As an older teen, she maintains that difficult task of avoiding the anxiety within. She has always been very involved with the world and is materially successful. Although others can see she is troubled, like her best friend Sonja, she doesn't see it that way. Life has been good to her. For example, she tells others she had a great childhood, which we know isn't the truth.

Selina is aggressive and competitive, not as interested in human relationships as in achievement. This achievement has the primary purpose of creating distractions and the secondary purpose of creating wealth. As a result, she concentrates speaking about her possessions, never really facing what her true feelings about something may be. She is always outside-focused until she has had enough and decides to face the inner demons. This is a world that she is not used to and will ask for help from trusted friend Sonja and sister Sandra. When under pressure, she can be very charming, able to talk her way out of just about any situation. "I see the bright side. I feel good when I'm happy."

Selina can be enthusiastic, responsive and adventurous in a relationship. She's actually a flirt, never having a boyfriend. Others are initially drawn to her zest for life and adventure, but that wears thin when she won't acknowledge difficulties or pain. She likes partners who mirror her own self-image. Selina should listen and learn and not react without thought.

At some point Selina will face and confront the demons inside and her mother who caused the demons. She will learn that she has been running from something and it has done no good. Avoiding the dark side has limited her growth. She should be running toward the relationship with her mother. Upon releasing the need to constantly be active, she finds calmness inside that purifies her nature, making her realize she has a soul and it's a good one. She will still be very active, but now out of a desire to express how happy she truly is.

Her father Ratu Tupou, saw her mother working in one of the upscale shops in New Caledonia. He won her over with his charm and attention. She was not the person the family wanted him to marry. Selina is like her mother at her age, innocent, trusting virgin. Her mother Sharon is always telling her to follow her instincts, and that she has time to be independent and leave the family. She tells Selina her life will not always be playing with her dog, laughing, flirting and playing jokes. Selina's biggest character flaw is based on the incorrect belief that suffering can be avoided indefinitely – until she was kidnapped by Popi

PoPopi strides into the room. Selina immediately slips her diary under some magazines on the table. She was looking out at the view. She still had no idea where she was, but thought it must be an island Popi owned. Popi saw the action, but he thinks to himself, "Let her write her secrets. I'll get to read everything in the end anyway." "Here" he says aloud, "I got you a pregnancy test. Go in the bathroom and leave the door open." Selina did as she was told. She knew Popi did everything he could to get her pregnant. From the first night he took her, he began her sex education.

Popi's Home

"Oh my breasts are so sore! I thought it was from Popi sucking them or maybe it's time for my período. Popi knows – he squeezed my nipples last night and liquid came out. He's knows I'm pregnant. Maybe I can see my family now....."

The English, French, Polynesian and Italian speaking Popi Santa Cruz, 24, is a wealthy business man from Rio de Janeiro, Brasília. He is unmarried with no children – yet! He is really working on that situation. He's been known to say "It works for me." His father made sure his children were well educated. Almost always dressed impeccably in a business suit, the 6'6" green eyed Popi is an Italian 'David' with muscles. His father is Italian, and his mother, Polynesian and Melanesians. Popi comes from a family of business people; father Giacomo, sister Valentina and brother Rossi all work in the family business.

Popi is in control, purposeful and willful. His father taught him to be protective and honorable. At work he believes that the team is counting on his leadership to pull off the plan. He has immense amounts of self-confidence, strengthened by past performance. Popi is a straight shooter, doesn't pull any punches in the quest to get things done. The flaw in his approach is that his willfulness doesn't always take into consideration the other members of the team, especially his sister, steamrollering them, overpowering them, and relying heavily on his ability to control the team. Control is a real issue for him. Others look up to him and can rest assured that he will get the job done. He's attracted to high-powered work where he can shoulder a lot of responsibility. Popi is uncomfortable with close relationships, but when his softer side surfaces, it gives him that much-needed third dimension.

Popi never identified with his mother. Popi remembered his own mother was kidnapped by his father." He admits that, yes, his mother sometimes cursed this fact, but that is just proof of her generally ungrateful nature. "She had a wealthy family, so when she was with them she was very proud and very arrogant that she didn't have to work. When my father took her she had to work, and she was always bitter and angry about that. She just had to get on with it though."

Still, he didn't disconnect completely. Somehow he took on the role of protector - perhaps a protective father figure was missing. His father was always away on business. In order to keep the order in the household, Popi had to grow up fast and as the oldest compliment the protective figure to bring the level of protection up to a comfortable level. As an adult, he has taken the leadership role in every situation, learning that this is the way one keeps order and makes sure everything turns out okay. This controlling nature may have driven away followers, leaving him a little lonely except for his good friend Marcos.

Having had a lot of education, Popi works on the assumption that others know he should be in control or in power. He's surprised when he meets resistance to his drive for power. He also tends to "float above" everyone and avoids getting directly involved in smaller battles.

Popi is obsessed with Selina. He spoke to her father about an arranged marriage, but her father wanted her go to college. Like many men, Popi sees nothing wrong with kidnapping a woman/wife - indeed; he claims it is a sign of love. Popi feels it's normal for him to be self-important. His father encouraged the behavior in his boys. His daughter suffers as does his wife. The plan was to kidnap Selina Helene on her school trip to the Malolo Island beach. Marcos wants Sonja and he can have her.

His family owned a private island. This basic yet gorgeous retreat prides itself on giving a true sense of Fijian hospitality. The exceptionally professional and discreet staff is available year round. The island is accessible only by plane, a perfect choice for a laid-back and relaxed holiday or forced honeymoon. All this is within one of the most beautiful natural settings on earth, with a rich turquoise lagoon, coconut tree forests and surrounding seas filled with corals, brightly-colored fish and even dolphins. One of the largest islands in Fiji's Mamanuca chain. Popi's father preserved the tropical beauty that makes Fiji one of the world's most exceptional destinations. Once Popi gets Selina on the island there's no place for her to go.

Popi is in control and wants others to remember that. He has the strongest will in the room and thinks this willfulness is a primary component of completing any goal. He doesn't see personal relationships as that important and may seem a little uncaring. He wants the others to focus on the task at hand. "Keep your eyes on the prize." "This is it; let's do it." Popi is also very extroverted, able to take control quickly even when the help isn't asked for. He may step into a conflict and try to solve it, paying the consequences. "I was trying to help." "I can do it. I feel good when I'm powerful."

Like his father, Popi believes in the custom of fuitina in practice it was often a kidnapping and sex, followed by a so-called "rehabilitating marriage" (matrimonio riparatore). His father often told him to marry a virtuous and poor woman. Popi ' eye settles on Selina Helena, only 18, but lovely and self-possessed – only her family is wealthy. Among her virtues are high self worth and forthright speech, so although she flits with Popi, she won't bow down to him. Believing he's losing face, he had his men kidnap her and he consummate their "marriage". Then, he tells her he'll still marry her in front of her family. He will use Sadistic pleasure to inflict pain and humiliation upon Selina Helena. She's acts too proud.

That's his fantasy. "I used to see her shopping with her sisters. She was beautiful. I never talked to her, but I loved her. One day I'll call my friend Marcos. We'll pick her up and take her to the car and away with us. She'll cry but once she's in the car she'll shut up. I know her family and I want to be part of it - it's a good family." Popi was telling his cousin he was going to take Selina and he said it was fine." A woman should obey. If I tell my wife to do something she should do it."

Popi's character flaw is based on the incorrect belief that the world is an overly demanding place and the only way to get what you want is to be powerful and force your will on others. His biggest fear is to be weak.