Diary of College Slut Amy

Story Info
A college slut talks about her experiences.
3.6k words
4.05
200.9k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amy Henderson. I'm a young brunette, twenty years old, starting my third year of college. I suspect my parents would be more than a bit surprised to hear about the things I've gotten up to in college life, but up until very recently I don't think there's any way that they would have known what went on all those months each year that I was away from home.

I've been labelled a 'college slut' by more than a few people. I like my long, straight brown hair, and more than a few guys have told me I have a cute face and a sweet body. My favourite part of my slim, petite body is my butt. It isn't a huge ass like some guys like – it's a small, pert round thing that most of my boyfriends over the years have invariably wanted to squeeze, spank, and of course, fuck. It wasn't long after I began college that I started experimenting with anal, and after a couple of years of experience I now enjoy a thick pecker slithering up between my tight buttocks as much as getting fucked in the more regular way. In some ways I like it even more – it's dirtier. Maybe that's why I get called a slut.

It was one morning that I remember waking up (in someone else's bed, of course). I had just been bonked by Matt, the college quarterback. Matt was a gorgeous specimen of a guy, muscled and toned, a great smile and best of all, a huge cock. I'd become a bit of a size queen and the challenge of fitting a huge cock in my ass was one I was willing to take for a guy like Matt. We had shared some classes together as freshmen and he's probably the guy I've had sex with the most. I haven't really kept count but two years into college, I've probably slept with about seven or eight different guys. Matt knows that I simply can't resist his advances and so between relationships with his steadier girlfriends, he'll quite regularly want a booty call from me, and he knows he'll get it.

The night before had been a college game and in the usual after match celebrations and drinking, Matt had grabbed my ass and told me that we were going to his dorm room. Being the great sex machine that he was, before long we were both completely naked and I was splayed out on the bed, Matt on top of me, pushing my ankles up against my ears. He was fucking my brains out, pounding my pussy with his massive cock, with each thrust pressing my legs tighter against my petite body. He was such a stud that he kept this up for a full twenty minutes before he exploded in me, flooding my insides with his warm cum. We fell asleep soon after, exhausted.

I woke up the next morning to a familiar feeling – an engorged cock curiously nuzzling against my anus. I was on my side with my back towards him, and Matt reached over with a hand to squeeze and rub one of my breasts. "How about letting me take you up the ass, Amy?" he asked.

Here I knew I held the cards. I was the only one of his conquests who had anal sex with him, and Matt had a bit of a thing for fucking a girl's ass. I reached back to feel his beautiful, thick cock in my hands. "I don't know, Matt...you already pounded me last night, and I've got class soon. I'm not going to do anal unless I get to be your official girlfriend." Dating Matt Charles, the college first-team quarterback, was a good feather in any girl's cap. If I had to use my ass to get it, then so be it.

He countered by massaging both of my tits. "I'm sorry Amy, but all my girlfriends have been busty blondes." He pinched my nipples. "Your breasts are cute, but you're not busty, and you aren't a blonde. I could almost go for a brunette, but my girlfriends have to have big tits."

"So you mean I can never be your girlfriend?" I asked, pouting.

"Well, not never..." Matt said, with a grin. "But I doubt you'd go for the operation."

Well, after that conversation, I got up, pulled on my g-string underwear, jeans and t-shirt, and headed off to class. I had thought about a boob job a few times before, but never seriously considered it. Maybe I was getting to be more of a slut. Thinking of having breast implants just to get the boyfriend I wanted.

After class in the corridor I felt someone slap my butt and soon I was pushed up against the wall, a hand squeezing my buttock. I turned around and it was Tommy, an arrogant guy who I'd fucked a year ago and instantly regretted it. He had then boasted to all his friends the next day that I'd begged him to sodomise my ass (which I hadn't) and that he had fucked my ass so hard that I couldn't walk straight the next day which was why I was keeping to myself in my dorm that day (I had stayed in my room feeling a bit sick).

"So I heard you got banged by Matt last night," Tommy said, tracing circles on my right buttcheek. "You're quite the slut, Amy."

"Shut up Tommy," I said, trying to turn around and push him off, but he was much bigger and just leaned in closer. He hooked a finger inside my pants, pulling my g-string up and tightening it against my pussy.

"I guess we'll just have to fuck later then," he said, and patted me on the ass as he continued down the hall.

The next day, I had looked up all the plastic surgeons in the area and decided on a meeting with a Dr Sinclair. The surgeon had a good record with patients and clearly knew what he was doing with boob jobs. Unfortunately I didn't really have the money to pay, but decided I'd go for the consultation anyway, as he was offering free first appointments.

After a short time waiting, I was sent into the room where Dr Sinclair was practising. He extended a hand. "Hello, Amy. I'm told you are thinking about having a breast enhancement?"

"Yes, I'd like bigger boobs...maybe a DD-cup?" I said. I was currently a B, so that would mean a complete overhaul of my current wardrobe, but I doubted I was going to be able to pay so I thought I might as well see what the doctor thought anyway.

I expected him to tone it down, but he simply nodded. "If I may say so, Miss Henderson, you really are quite a gorgeous young woman already. I don't think you really need the operation."

"Well, I've thought about it on and off for a while, and I guess I just wanted someone's opinion on what was do-able. You think a DD-cup could work?"

"Well, I find ways of making it work all the time. Mind you, on your slender frame, the breasts would stand out as being particularly big, although that might be the look you're going for. Having a look at your medical chart and how the operation might go, I think we'd be looking at a cost of about eight thousand dollars."

"Oh," I said. I hadn't expected quite that much. "Well, I ought to confess I don't really have that kind of money then."

Dr Sinclair paused for a bit. He was a middle-aged man, greying, and it was only now that I noticed he had some predatory eyes. "I've come to arrangements about payment before with a few patients," he ventured, nothing specific enough to get him into trouble.

"What sort of arrangements?" I asked, hoping he'd become more plain.

"Well, how much money do you think you'll be short?"

"I can probably find enough money for four thousand dollars," I ventured. I'd saved up a few and could probably borrow from some friends.

"Well, the other four thousand dollars is about the same rate as employing a high class call girl for four nights," Sinclair said. Now that was an interesting statement.

I had already vaguely considered the possibility this might happen. Four nights of sex with an old guy was actually a cheaper price than I thought I might have to pay. "Well...I could give that a go."

"Well, before we go that far, Miss Henderson, how about you give me a blowjob so I can see if this is something worth going ahead with?"

And so without further ado, I was on my knees, with an older man's cock in my mouth. College slut indeed. I fancied myself a good cocksucker, and managed to deepthroat most of his shaft, until my nose was buried in his crotch. I licked and sucked around his balls, and he had his hands on my head, thrusting in and out. After a few minutes, his balls began to tighten and he emptied his load in my mouth. I was going to let him cum on my face but he held me tightly and forced me to swallow it all. Less mess that way, I suppose.

"Good girl, Amy. You have yourself a deal. Now, how about reporting to my home address at 8pm tonight? That can be the first of your four nights."

I could describe those next four nights in detail but I think that's a job better done by the eminent Dr Jeff Sinclair himself. You see, I discovered afterwards that, like most perverts, he kept a blog of his conquests and wrote them down for other people to read and comment. He had a few photos of me, but thankfully blurred my face out so I couldn't be identified. If you're reading this and currently have your hand on your pussy or your cock, you might get a special thrill at the way the doctor describes things. He has a degrading way with words that I never will have!

Night One: The delicious Amy, a young brunette who wants a boob job, reports to my house. As I suspected, she is a college slut who has considerable experience in the bedroom. Amy has a warm, wet mouth that is perfect for giving head, and she's a great little cocksucker. Her cute face looks even cuter with a big cock shoved in it. Her head bobs up and down as she gives me a wonderful blowjob. I then have her mount up cowgirl, my cock spearing into her hot pussy channel as she rides me, my hands clasping her small, hot ass. To surprise her, I lube up a finger and slide it inside her anus just as she is riding me cowgirl. We fucked for hours, and I took her in all possible positions – missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, standing doggie. This girl was young and limber and made for fucking. A real squirming fuck that's much better than most college sluts I've had who just lie there and take it, Amy really makes a fuck worthwhile.

The second night was a slightly different one. Jeff (as I could call Dr Sinclair now) said he was going to teach me all about how to please myself as well as please a man with my ass. Earlier in the day we had gone to the hospital where he could show me that he had booked me in for the breast implant operation, just so I knew that he wasn't just using me for sex and leading me on. The operation was less than a week away and I'd be out of commission for a few days after that.

Back at Jeff's house, his bedroom was adorned with all manner of sex toys, in fact so many that it made me blush just to look at them. There were vibrators, dildos, double dildos, butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs, and many other things besides. He had also selected some fetish gear for me to wear. The doctor explained that he was something of a fetish pervert and loved seeing a young girl like me made to dress up and perform all manner of dirty tasks for him.

First up was a rubber maid outfit that he made me wear. It consisted of black rubber stockings and long, elbow-length rubber gloves. I wore a suspender belt, but no g-string, so my pussy and ass were exposed, and the black corset was cupless, so my cute breasts were left hanging out. It was in this uniform that I served Jeff dinner, and he after he was finished, he beckoned me over to the table edge.

"Bend over, Amy," he said, and before long I found myself bending over the table, my breasts pressed hard against the cold surface and my butt wiggling in the air, my whole body bent at a ninety degree angle. He proceeded with a few preliminary spanks before taking the bowl of grapes that he had for dessert.

"Amy, I want you to count the number of grapes that I insert in your ass."

"Yes Sir," I said, submissively, tossing in the 'Sir' for his benefit. I'd been warned there was going to be some anal play. I felt the cold touch of a grape against my tiny anal pucker. The first one he didn't try and put in straight away, instead, he eased and rubbed the grape back and forth, before using a small amount of lubricant to ease my ass open.

"One," I counted, as I felt the first grape slide in. "Two," a second one followed almost instantly. "Three," a third slipped between my buttocks. I could feel them mashing together a bit in my ass.

He continued to insistently put more and more grapes in my ass, until I was stuffed full. The eleventh grape he couldn't get in, and so had to settle for ten. He gave my butt a hearty slap and then let me stand up and go to the toilet so I could relieve myself and clean myself up. I could feel all the grapes inside my guts, and it was awkward walking to the bathroom with my ass stuffed to the brim. Doubtless Jeff enjoyed the view of my tight bottom swaying from side to side as I walked.

Still in the rubber maid outfit, Jeff then led me to the bedroom where all the toys were. "I'm going to video you, Amy, and I want you to use all of these toys on your ass. They're yours to keep, actually, so you may as well have a go at using all of them."

The anal beads were just like the grapes, really, except that they came out in one piece. Dildos and vibrators I'd had as well and they were just like a cock in my ass that I could control and pump slowly in and out. I had my legs behind my head at one stage (I'm quite flexible) and was using the double dildo until Jeff suggested I put one head in my pussy and one in my ass, and before long I had a whole 18" of jelly dildo in my pussy and my ass. The inflatable buttplug was also very sensual, the butt plug itself was no problem getting in, but I could pump it up to a huge size and could feel my rectum struggling to fit it all in. My ass has never felt as full as it did when a fully pumped up inflatable butt plug was in it!

Jeff, of course, finished it all off by pounding me doggystyle and taking me up the ass for the first time. He was more dominant this time and had grabbed a handful of my long brown hair and pulled on it, forcing me to arch my back as I was anally rammed by his thick cock. He gave me a box to put all the sex toys in, and then told me that the last two of his claimed nights of payment he would redeem after the operation. After all, as he said himself, he wanted to be able to enjoy the 'fruits' of his labours.

A couple of days later I had become so horny playing with myself and the sex toys that I couldn't bear it any longer and basically begged Matt to fuck me again. I was one big college slut alright. He was only too happy to oblige, and this time, he had me ride him cowgirl. My breasts shook as I happily bounced up and down on his cock, impaling myself on his huge pecker. He cheated and slipped a finger in my ass when I was busy fucking him. I took his hand and tried to pull his finger out of my bottom and told him no anal. He wasn't entirely pleased, but he did blow a huge load in my pussy just at that moment, so it was more than ok with him.

The next day I was accosted in the corridor by Tommy again. Only this time, instead of just looking for a cheap feel, he marched my ass into his dorm room, intent on showing me something on his computer. When he brought up the file, I was more than a little surprised.

On his computer was a movie file, grainy webcam-type footage, of me pleasing myself with a huge 10" jelly dong up my ass. It was unmistakeably me, and I was working the thick blue dildo in and out of my butt, clearly enjoying the dirty feeling of something up my bottom.

"What do you say, Amy?" Tommy said, grinning.

I slapped him. "Where the fuck did you get that?"

Tommy shrugged. "Webcams can be easily disguised. But I haven't had a good fuck in a week and I've been looking at your hot body, your sweet ass and your cute little face and I think it's a fair trade for me to destroy this video if you give me a nice fuck."

I thought about it for a few seconds. Technically I wasn't in a relationship with either Matt or Dr Sinclair so I wouldn't be cheating on anyone. And hell, I hated Tommy, but whether I did it or not he'd definitely be boasting about the afternoon to everyone within earshot (and given my reputation, most would probably believe him). That, and I was still exceedingly horny from having used those sex toys for hours at a time each day.

"Okay." I couldn't believe I'd surrendered as easily as that, but again, within a few seconds I was naked in Tommy's dorm room, on my knees and sucking his cock. That made three different cocks I had sucked in the last three days. I may as well have just written "college slut" on my forehead for everyone to see.

Tommy was a rough fucker though. He held my head between his hands in a vice-like grip and began thrusting in and out of my mouth, barely letting me enough time to breathe. I was gagging and pushing against his thighs, trying to get myself off him, but he continued to roughly skullfuck me until he sprayed my whole face with cum, getting some goo tangled in my hair as well.

"Fucker," I said, as I finally pulled myself off of him.

Tommy laughed. "I'll give you your g-string and your bra, but I'm going to keep the rest of your clothes as a memento." Trophy, more like it. "Go on, head back to your dorm room."

Luckily there weren't too many people around as I rushed the few stairs and corridors that took me back to my room and I hurriedly cleaned myself up. I needed a good rest after all; the operation was tomorrow.

There's no need to go into detail about the operation; suffice to say it was a success, and I boasted a pair of DD-cup beauties that started to turn the heads of everyone in college, including some girls. Guys had usually used adjectives like 'cute' and 'pretty' or 'tight' to describe me, but now they were beginning to use more obvious words like 'hot' and a number of guys made the joke of continually referring to me as 'big tits'. I had bought a few new additions to my wardrobe, but most of my t-shirts still fit to the extent that my newly-enhanced breasts were almost bursting them. And that was the way I wanted it, showcasing my breasts.

Matt was the most impressed. "Amy, you always had a world-class ass, and great cocksucking skills. But now you are the perfect, perfect specimen of a girl. Damn straight I'll be your boyfriend!"

And like that, I had secured Matt the quarterback as an official boyfriend. I was the envy of all the other girls, particularly those snooty cheerleaders who had their eyes on him all the time. We enjoyed regular fucks every night, and I ended up spending more nights in his dorm room than I did my own.

We also could now indulge in a little something special. Matt could now tit fuck me. Almost every time we made love now, I would take some time to wrap my huge globes around his cock, and he would pump that valley of cleavage. His cock was so big that he could comfortably fuck my tits while I could suck the first couple of inches of his shaft. There were many times where I was laid on my back on his bed and he was kneeling over me, pressing his cock into my cleavage, and using both his hands to squeeze, mould and mash my inflated huge tits around his big pecker.