Diary of Iraqi Call Girl London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made him lie down and I walked on his body and I masturbated him by rubbing his cock against my heel. But I had to be careful not to tred on it. He was screaming from me walking on him and jumping on him. It was then he called for the end of the treatment and move on to the regular treatment. He was too saw to continue and he sat on the chair. My job was to further arouse him and I sat on his bed. I began to groan erotically and rub and touch myself. I slowly peeled of my latex until I was completely naked. I then rubbed lubricant on my waxed pussy and began to tease it with my vibrator- John was in pain but aroused. Pussy lips were being teased and John couldn't take it anymore He found strength like the red-blooded male he is- and rushed over. He began to lick my pussy and his lips gently teased my pussy lips. He began licking and sucking my pussy, but he couldn't hold out for long and he stopped. He then opened up my pussy lips and inserted his cock; I screamed with joy. "aaaaaahhhhh...oooo. God. Yes...fuck me!" I cried. He began pounding and humping me hard. The smell of cum was in the air, "Yes. Rip that Iraqi pussy."

Unfortunately, I didn't have all night with my slave; I still had to work on an essay for class. By this point, I was so turned on, I just wanted to fuck. I was so hot I even forgot to insist on protection. I was in a state of ecstasy- let him fuck my pussy as he wants. What a bad little Iraqi girl I have turned into, enjoying being ripped open by big Western cock. He eventually came again, and I did, too.

"Was that good for you, slave?" I asked.

He replied, "Yes, fucking great. You're the best escort there is. You're worth every penny".

I began wiping myself down- safe in the knowledge that my body gives pleasure to other people and what is wrong with that? He paid and I left.

12