Diary of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Daddy was smiling! William wasn't sure but he looked relieved. And I looked at both of them with love and went over and hugged them. Daddy told William to go upstairs and that Mommy would help him get ready. I didn't know what that meant but before I could ask William went upstairs.

I squeezed his hand as he walked past and he squeezed back. I felt better. I would die if William hated me.

Daddy looked at me and he said I was so smart and that he was lucky that I was born the "Daughter of Sighs". He said that even my name, Suspiriana, means "sigh". He said I was born at a special time and that he made me with Mommy on a tapestry covered in sigils.

He said that he knew he had to give me the book when he saw it, but that he didn't know exactly what would happen. I bit my lip, and felt ashamed, but he was patient. I told him everything. It just kept coming out. I told him about you, Zozo, and the word, and William and Mommy. I left nothing out.

Daddy never looked at me with anything but love. And even through his pants I could see that he was hard. So hard. And that made me very wet. I asked him if he was going to fuck me. He asked me if I would like that and I said I would. Very much.

He took my hand and let me upstairs to his and Mommy's bedroom. William and Mommy were already there, naked. She was kneeling in front of him and taking his cock in her mouth. I could tell that she was doing it slowly and teasingly because she didn't want him to come yet.

Daddy told me to get on the bed and go on all fours like the bitch I was. He was very stern and it made me even wetter. I think he knows my other secret. That I like to be told what to do. I like to be taken like I'm just some thing. And that I love it when people I love use me like their toy.

William was in front of me and Daddy was behind. Mommy came over and stroked my hair and gently kissed my lips. She told me that this might be difficult or even painful but that it would also be very enjoyable if I relaxed and let them use me. So I did.

William went first and began to push himself into my mouth. He wasn't slow or gentle. I could tell that he was very aroused and could barely control himself. Daddy was next. He was bigger than William even and as he entered my small slit I felt that I was being stretched out. I was so full. And he wouldn't stop! When I started trying to move away from his wonderful, hurtful cock, he slapped me on the butt. Hard! I got even more aroused and didn't resist him.

And then he and William began to move at the same time. I felt like I would burst. Daddy was pounding into me and was going faster and faster. I heard him call me a slut and a whore and that he would use me like one. William said he loved me but he needed my mouth which was his perfect fuck hole. Mommy rubbed my back with one hand and then put head under my body and started sucking on my small breasts.

It was too much. I couldn't take it. I came over and over again. Every time Williams cock went down my throat or Daddy slammed harshly into my butt. Every time Mommy nipped at my nipples or moved her hands over my body. I started to forget who I was. I felt you, Zozo. You were with me there, getting fucked my my family too.

Soon it all began to happen. I guess Daddy had been touching Mommy while she did those things to me and she started cumming. After that, William began to shoot thick ropey cum in my mouth and throat. I swallowed everything I could but there was too much and some began to come out of my mouth. He pulled out and cum sprayed on my face. It was so warm and i loved it. And then Daddy came.

He filled me with cum. I felt it fill every space, like it was seeping into my whole body. I came again and my pussy pulled his sperm inside my womb. It just get clutching at his cock, milking it and taking every last drop. It was very thirsty. When he pulled out I collapsed.

I was sobbing and shaking all over. I felt so good. There was cum seeping out of me and on my face and in my hair. William didn't care and started to kiss me. Mommy cuddled my back and then Daddy laid down and put my head on his chest. He told me what a good girl I'd been. How Zozo loved me and was proud of me too.

Later Mommy licked my pussy clean of cum and I came again. Daddy and then William fucked me, but it was gentle and loving and they looked me in the eyes when they filled me with their cum. I just know I'm going to have a baby with that much cum inside me! And that the baby will be very special!

I passed out on the bed with everyone around me. I knew this wouldn't be the last time we did this. I hope I get to do this with my children.

12