Diavolo Ch. 13

Story Info
"Just say fuck".
8.9k words
4.75
13.5k
21

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light flickered against her eyelids and Gabe's heart thudded loudly beneath her ear. Abby smiled and tightened the arm she had around him, snuggling closer to his comforting heat. His fingers flexed, squeezing her left butt cheek possessively as a lazy sigh made his broad chest rise and fall with its expulsion. She felt wonderfully sore, testimony to her husband's prowess. How many times had he taken her? And the sun still hadn't risen.

She shifted the thigh she had draped across his groin and bumped into his erection. Would it ever go down? It seemed he was constantly erect. Thankfully, he'd taken pity on her the last couple of hours and allowed her to sleep.

She felt him turn his head and blinked her eyes open when he stiffened and uttered a curse.

Gabriel was out of the bed before she could blink a second time, yanking the drapes on the floor to ceiling French windows closed.

Abby just sat up in the bed, the vision of her bridal gown hanging from a tree limb, burning, still etched on her retinas.

Gabriel had the phone in his hand, whisper-yelling as he tried to pull his pants on one-handed.

Abby pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts, still in shock, fear crawling up her spine when she saw her new husband pull out a gun and stalk to the bathroom stealthily to inspect it. He came back out to her, scooped her off the bed, and sat her on the floor next to it, away from the windows.

"Shhh," he hushed, kissing her lips. "Don't make a sound and stay here. I'm going outside to check around outside."

When he tried to rise again, she clutched his arms. "Don't you dare," she hissed holding onto him, eyes wide, desperate.

He frowned, but she didn't let him go. "I need to keep you safe," he insisted, eyes darting over the edge of the bed before settling on her face again.

Thoughts of him going out there in the dark to face whoever had set her gown aflame had her panicking. What kind of sick twisted mind would do such a thing?

"You can't do that if you're—" She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence. "Just call nine-one-one and stay right here." Her eyes darted to the gun. "You brought a gun on our honeymoon?"

His eyes darted to the door uneasily, and then back to her. "Looks like it came in handy, don't you think?"

It made her uncomfortable, but she was glad they could protect themselves. A shiver of pure fear ran through her as she remembered the dress outside burning. That dress had been mere feet away from the bed they'd been sleeping on. Someone had come into their room as they slept and took it.

Gabriel pulled her into his embrace there on the floor next to the canopy bed. "It'll be okay. Over my dead body will someone hurt you."

"Oh, God. Don't say that," she whispered, hugging him tight.

The sound of cars approaching had him easing away from her.

"Put something on, quick," he said scrambling away.

Abby darted to the armoire and grabbed a robe. She grimaced when she felt something warm sliding down the inside of her thighs.

She looked down, seeing the blood and Gabriel's semen smearing the inside of her thighs. Before she could blink, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom.

He kissed her tenderly, hands sinking into her hair, before pulling away an inch to look into her eyes. "I had imagined us waking to a different scenario." His fingers rubbed softly against her scalp. "I'm sorry. I thought we'd be safe here. Wash up, baby. I'll get this taken care of."

Abby slid her hands up his chest and neck, sinking into the silky dark hair tumbling around his shoulders. "It's not your fault, Gabe. This is insane. Who would do such a thing? And why?"

His green eyes darkened and his jaw popped as he clenched his teeth. He didn't say a thing, just caressed her cheek, green eyes blazing. He looked fierce, determined.

Gabriel finally turned away, stalking back out and closing the bathroom door behind him.

Abby turned on the shower over the claw-footed tub and washed briskly. She was very swollen between her legs, the area feeling hot and tender. She was a full-fledged woman now, not a maiden. She bit her lip, trying not to grin so broadly. Especially knowing someone had broken into their little love nest and could've harmed either of them as they slept. The thought wiped the silly grin off her face and had her eyes tearing up. If anything happened to Gabriel...she didn't know what she would do. It would be devastating.

She shook her head, dispelling the awful thoughts and finished her shower.

With a frown, she gripped the old-fashioned knobs to turn the water off.

The shower curtain suddenly being viscously ripped open had Abby turning with a scream lodged in her throat. Her feet slid from beneath her, her arms flailing as she went down. Diamond's cold face was the last thing she saw before her head hit the edge of the tub with a painful crack.

***

Gabriel heard Abby's scream as he watched some of the inn's employees douse the remains of the wedding dress. Heart lodged in his throat in terror, he turned and sprinted back inside, Michael right there beside him. Angelo and Rafael were already at the door, banging on it and demanding to know what was going on.

Gabriel wasn't as patient or polite. His shoulder hit the wooden door, splintering the frame it hung on. The door banged against the wall behind it as he rushed in.

Diamond stood by the tub, towel in hand and eyes wide in shock. He shoved her away to see Abigail lying within, unconscious.

"Shit," he hissed reaching in to pick her up. "What the fuck, Diamond. What happened?"

"She slipped," Diamond answered innocently.

Gabriel gathered Abby's wet body against his chest as he lifted her from the tub. He froze when he saw the blood. Heart thudding painfully in his chest, he sat with her on the lid of the toilet seat. He looked up and glared at the boys from the band.

Michael nodded and ushered everyone away from the door before closing it.

"Abby," he said patting her cheek. Her neck felt sticky and when he checked he saw the trickle of blood flowing from her scalp. Accepting the towel Diamond held out to him, he pressed it to Abigail's head. "Call an ambulance."

Diamond nodded and pulled her phone out, before opening the door again to step out.

"Abby," Gabriel said again, his tone soft as he took in her pale features.

She stirred in his arms, making him tremble with relief.

"Baby, open your eyes," he coaxed.

Sleepy, baby-blue eyes blinked open, a little frown line marring the smooth skin between her brows. She stared at him a few seconds before saying in a very soft slurred tone, "who are you and why am I naked?"

Gabriel just gaped at her. Oh, God. No.

A giggle bubbled from her lips as she blinked her eyes slowly. "Your face. Priceless."

He just frowned down at her until she rolled her eyes and winced from apparent pain.

"I was just kidding. I know you're my husband."

"That wasn't funny," he said fighting the urge to laugh despite the dire situation. She pouted and he just pulled her tight against him with a sigh. "What happened?"

Abigail stiffened in his arms. "Diamond..."

As if on cue, his manager, who'd stepped out of the bathroom to make her phone call, walked back in. Abigail immediately covered her breasts and curled into Gabriel shyly. He wrapped his arms around her, fierce protective instinct riding him hard, and glared at the other woman.

Diamond's eyes were cold, almost angry before she blinked and the expression was gone. "The ambulance is on its way."

"Ambulance?" Abby's eyes lifted to his, filled with apprehension. "Oh, no. I don't want to go to a hospital. I'm fine."

"You're bleeding."

She clenched her thighs and flushed scarlet. Her brows drew together in indignation. "Seriously, Gabriel," she chastised much to his surprise. "I'm sure I'm not the first virgin to bleed on her wedding night."

His lips twitched at her angry and utterly mortified expression. "You're head is bleeding. That's why I had Diamond call emergency."

"Oh," she muttered biting her bottom lip.

Diamond snorted in exasperation and flounced out of the bathroom.

He resisted teasing Abby further, and helped her dry off instead. She was dressed just in time for the ambulance to arrive. Police cars lined the road in front of the cottage. They wanted to interrogate him, but he wasn't leaving Abigail's side. He left Michael and Diamond in charge of everything and hopped into the ambulance with Abby.

Luckily, the media hadn't gotten wind of his and Abby's marriage, nor did they know where he was. It was almost six in the morning and the hospital emergency room was desolate except for the staff. In all the commotion, he'd forgotten to put shoes and a shirt on. The nurses were tripping over themselves in his presence until one of the doctors brought him a pair of Crocks and a t-shirt with the hospital's logo on it from the gift shop.

After performing an MRI on Abby, she was released from the hospital with a bottle of pills for her headache and everyone congratulating them on their nuptials.

Outside, a black Mercedes SUV awaited them. The chauffer hopped out and opened the door as Gabe rolled Abby out in a wheel chair. Behind them, the emergency room staff applauded and whistled when he bent to kiss her before helping her out and into the SUV.

"Stop somewhere before we get to the airport and get me another t-shirt and some flip flops. Preferably black," he told the driver, slipping him a Benjamin.

Inside the SUV, he got on the phone again with Diamond. Their private jet was ready ahead of time for their next trip. Thankfully, he'd spoken with the pilot a week before letting him know their destination. Reluctantly, he told Diamond where to have Abby and his luggage sent. He really hadn't wanted anyone to know where they were headed, but the circumstances had changed.

"And Diamond," he said avoiding Abigail's steady gaze, "next time knock on the fucking door before you walk into the bathroom while Abby's showering."

Abigail tugged on his arm, shaking her head. "Don't blame her," his sweet wife said.

She was too good.

Diamond, on the other hand, sputtered a "what? What the fuck did she say? I did knock. I walked in and stood there waiting for her to finish and even had a towel ready. How dare she accuse me of anything. I won't stand for this, Gabe. I'm your manager and I've been with you for over seven years now—"

He cut the call and turned toward his wife. "How are you feeling?"

She touched her head. It was just a tiny cut from hitting the tub so hard. It could have been worse. Just the thought that something really bad could've happened to her made him want to go ape-shit.

"I'm fine, really."

His eyes dropped down to her lap, remembering the sight of her thighs streaked in blood and semen, evidence of her lost innocence at his hands.

"Are you sore?" He stroked her low on her belly to indicate his meaning.

She blushed, her gaze dropping down to where she placed her hand over his. "Only a little," she replied in a small voice.

He'd wanted to fill the tub with steamy water and rose petals and then kiss her slowly awake to share a bath with him. Room service had been ordered to bring their breakfast as they bathed, and place it outside on their covered terrace beyond the French doors near the bed. Thinking someone had come in stealthily while they slept and had taken her dress to set it aflame from a tree branch made his rage spike all over again.

"Gabe," she said softly, her hand pressed against his cheek.

He looked at her, saw the worry in her eyes, and sighed, clearing his mind of negative thoughts.

"Everything is going to be fine, baby. I promise. No one will know where we're going this time."

***

Abigail screamed. Water rushed past as she clung to the tip of the surfboard. Behind her, her husband stood riding the ten-foot swell that propelled them at breakneck speed toward the shore. Her scream turned into a squeal of laughter as he swerved them through the crumbling wave, the roar of the water almost drowning out her sounds of glee. Too soon they were in shallow water, Gabriel tipping them over.

She held her breath and felt his arm tighten around her. Her feet found the sandy bottom and they rose with a gasp, laughing.

They made their way back to where they'd left their belongings. Gabriel passed his surfboard to an attendant. He still hadn't told her exactly where they were, but the island was breathtaking. There weren't any roads and the only mode of transportation were four tracks or golf carts.

"Hungry?" Gabe asked tossing her a towel.

On cue her tummy rumbled. Gabriel laughed and took her hand, leading her back to their four track. Hopping on, he twisted to give her hand as she climbed in behind him.

The short trip through the lush tropical forest was only a few minutes. They walked hand in hand into their bungalow.

Abigail loved the palm frond covered bamboo roof, the wooden floors and the king-sized bed draped in gauzy curtains. They had their own Jacuzzi and infinity pool facing the tranquil ocean.

She blinked in wonder seeing covered trays set in their outdoor eating area. Gabriel led her to the bathroom instead.

They shed their rash guards and stepped under the warm spray of water in the shower.

Abby moaned when he began lathering up her hair.

"I've got someone coming over to do your hair for you, but first we eat."

She tipped her head back to look at him.

"I don't want to hear a word about money right now, Abby," he said when she opened her mouth to protest.

She sighed and lowered her head. Closing her eyes to just relax and enjoy what he was giving her; a lavish honeymoon. Would they even have enough to purchase a home when they returned? She knew the band was still just starting to get recognition. He couldn't have amassed so much money to pay for all the luxuries they'd been enjoying since just before the wedding.

He continued to lather her up after helping her rinse her hair. She'd grown accustomed to his hands all over her, enjoyed it immeasurably. His soapy hand slipped between her thighs and teased, leaving her aching for more when it moved away. He cupped handfuls of water and doused the area he'd just soaped and chuckled when she tipped herself into his palm, wordlessly asking for more.

Abby shuddered when he pressed the full length of himself to her back. He felt so solid and strong. She loved the feel of her husband. Closing her eyes, she tipped her backside into his groin, feeling how hard he was for her. She let her head drop back, tipping it sideways to give him access for the line of kisses he was nipping and suckling down the side of her throat.

He groaned, and she could feel his lips widen into a grin. "You wanna do it in here again?"

Abby bit her lower lip and nodded.

He chuckled. "One of these days I'm going to make you verbalize these requests."

Her face went hot.

"A guy needs to be sure he knows exactly what the wife wants."

"You know what I want," she giggled looking at him over her shoulder. She tried for bold, maybe coy, but the heat in her cheeks let her know she probably looked as bashful as she felt.

Gabriel's black lashes were dappled with water droplets, his teeth stark white in his tanned face. He had a bit of sunburn on his cheeks and nose, but still looked beautiful, maybe wild...like a tattooed Tarzan.

He tilted his head, hand coming up to slide against the column of her throat. His mouth sealed over hers, tongue darting out to slide between her lips. She met him halfway, caressing his tongue with hers in a sensuous dance. His erection jumped against the seam of her backside.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned forward a bit, tilting her hips to him, heart beating frantically as she took in the sight of her handsome man so aroused behind her.

She wanted to be bold, to tell him explicitly what she wanted him to do. He bit his lower lip, pupils wide within the pale, sea-glass green of his eyes, hands smoothing over the slope of her hips, waiting, taunting her with those hungry eyes.

She wanted to tell him naughty words...but they wouldn't pass her lips. Her face heated more, and a sliver of insecurity had her tensing up. He'd had so many beautiful women in his life, woman who, without a doubt, demanded he do very-very indecent things to them, and who, most likely did very indecent thing to him as well. Just thinking about it made her heart hurt and eyes sting.

His gaze softened, lashes lowering.

"I love you, Abby," he whispered nudging her entrance, pressing in slowly.

She gasped and turned, closing her eyes, reveling in the feel of him, so hard, so thick, working his way inside her. He pulled away and used his fingers to work some of her internal wetness out around her opening.

"You're still so tight, baby. Tell me if it hurts."

It did, but she was not saying a thing. She wouldn't deny her husband his pleasure. Curving her back more, she relaxed her internal muscles as he began to penetrate her again. A gulping breath rushed past her lips as he pressed harder trying to breach her tiny opening. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent moan as he finally slid in deeper, so deep. His fingers tightened on her hips making her wince before the head of his cock kissed the entrance to her womb. She felt completely impaled. Abby bit her lip to stifle her whimper. She was either too short inside or he was just too long.

"Why don't you tell me if it hurts?" he murmured behind her.

Her eyes snapped open in surprise.

He leaned forward, lips brushing the shell of her ear. "I can feel you tense. I know it hurts when I go almost all the way in."

Almost? Her eyes widened. He chuckled.

"Seriously, baby. Tell me when something makes you uncomfortable. This is a two way street. We both need to enjoy this or neither of us will feel satisfied."

She frowned at that and turned her head to look into his eyes.

His eyes heated even more as he slid his palm from her hip to between her legs to slowly tease her. "A man can't call himself a man if he doesn't please his woman. This isn't just for me to get my rocks off, baby. I need to hear and know I'm giving you pleasure. That you're craving this as much as I am."

A shudder ran through her, making him smile lazily at her. Oh, God. His fingers. He was driving her mad. He pulled out slowly and slid back in, oh-so-slow.

Abby panted and moved a little, wanting him to pick up the pace. He took his time. She huffed in impatience and tipped her hips farther back, closing her eyes to revel in the sensation. Gabriel kissed the side of her neck, his breath panting softly near her ear.

Abby widened her stance a little more. He pumped slowly behind her. Her nails scraped the stone tiles a bit as she pushed back against him. He groaned in approval, so she did it again.

"Oh-fuck-yeah, baby," he groaned out.

Her eyes snapped open at his use of the F word. So far he'd kept his vocabulary clean around her, but hearing him use that word now was...arousing. Her naughty-naughty rock star.

She wanted to say something hot too, but all she could muster was a pathetic little whimper.

"Yes, baby," he groaned, going a little deeper again. This time she didn't mind, welcomed the dull ache it caused, in fact. "Tell me you love this. Tell me you like how I make love to you."

"Oh-God, Gabe. I love it," but she wanted him to go faster.

"You like it slow like this? Oh, baby," he hissed sliding out and pushing in lazily. Sweetly.

She'd just about had it with sweet right about now, but how to tell him? The rascal probably knew because she could feel him grinning into her neck.

She thrust her ass back at him, hoping he'd get the hint. Gabriel growled like an animal, making the hairs on her scalp tingle.