Diavolo Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Sweat poured into his eyes as he ran the length of the stage, leaping onto on of the massive sets of speakers there. In his mind's eye, he imagined the roar of the crowd. When they'd performed at Finalnd's Metalfest, there had been more than fifteen thousand people there. The roar of the people there was something he wouldn't soon forget, nor the banners of Diavolo waving within the massive gathering.

Being like this, on stage, was his escape. It was like a drug, second only to being with Abby.

The lights dimmed and he was supposed to walk off stage to allow his personal assistant dry him off and do a quick shirt change, but he remained on the speaker as the familiar intro to the ballad he'd wrote for her floated through the warehouse where they practiced their routine for the upcoming tour.

Slowly he slid from his perch and approached the spot marked for this song. The lights would dim and a lone spotlight would light on him only.

Gabriel raised the mike to his lips and closed his eyes.

The words he'd written out of the love he felt for her had never left his lips so sincere as now. Would his burgeoning fame tear them apart? What was with her lately? Was she regretting having married him?

They were hardly together anymore, just at night when he finally slid beneath the covers next to her after working out in prep for the tour.

Would she tire of tagging along for the shows? Maybe he'd been too hasty in forbidding her to get a job, but even as he thought about it, his male ego protested the notion. She didn't need to work. He had more than enough to keep her in the lap of luxury.

Somewhere off to his right, the sound of something large crashing to the ground startled him. The music stopped and he looked with a frown to see what had happened.

A second later he was running.

Gabriel grabbed Abigail and hauled her into his arms, pulling her far from where one of the large overhead lights had fallen into lots of pieces..

"Jesus, are you okay?" he said over the din of shouts around him.

She looked bewildered, but unharmed.

"Y-yes. Oh my God."

He cupped her cheeks and forced her gaze to his, away from the three hundred pound piece of equipment currently throwing off a stream of sparks.

"Don't touch that," he yelled at a young tech who bent to touch the lamp.

Mike yelled for someone to cut the juice to the stage lighting before asking Abby if she was okay.

Gabriel pulled her tight against him and nodded at Mike.

"Oh-my-god, what happened?" Diamond said rushing up to them.

Gabriel watched Mike lean over to look closely at the fallen lamp.

"Be careful," Gabriel warned.

Some of the techs joined him.

"Somebody get up there and see how the hell that lamp came loose," Angelo was yelling.

"This is one of the spotlights that illuminates you during Lost Soul.

The ballad he'd been in the middle of.

He pressed Abby close into his chest. Her fingers clutched at his waist.

He moved back. "Why are you here? Geez, baby, that thing could've killed you."

He said it as gently as possible but saw the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly her gaze slid over to Diamond.

His manager rushed over, eyes wide and nervous laugh making her sound breathless. "I feel like this is my fault. I told her to stand over here to get a better view of you as you sang her song."

Gabriel pulled Abby back against his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"Ouch," she said muffled against this chest.

He let her go with a questioning look.

She straightened her glasses upon her pert nose and said in a soft voice, "You were squishing my glasses on my face."

He tipped her chin up, loving how sweet she looked with her glasses...and her pretty white buttoned up blouse, jeans, and gold sandals. She was so different from the usual woman that accosted him. It was what he loved about her. Even when she used her contacts and dressed showing a little more skin, Abby would forever hold an untarnished innocence that would always bring him to his knees in awe of her.

And he could have lost her just a few minutes ago.

"I thought you were going to your family's house?"

He felt more than saw the immediate change that came over.

"I did," she said moving out of his arms and smoothing back her hair.

He knew he was still upset at almost losing her, but couldn't keep the edge out of his voice. "And then you decided to come here without letting me know?"

Her eyes snapped up to his, wide. He wanted to kick himself for causing that look of hurt and confusion in those sweet baby-blues.

Her eyes became icy after that. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

When she turned to stalk away he gripped her arm and hauled her away after him.

Mike called out a warning, but Gabriel didn't stop until he reached the bathroom in the back of the stage.

"Gabe," Mike snapped two steps behind them.

Gabriel slammed the door in his face and locked it.

Abby stared up at him wide-eyed.

"What's go—"

She never had a chance to finish her sentence. Gabriel grabbed her around the waist and sat her on the counter behind them.

His lips latched to hers as he buried his fingers in the heavy mass of blonde the trailed down her back. He loved when she left it loose. Most times she kept it up. At least she no longer made that sever bun she'd loved to sport when he'd first met her.

His tongue drove deep into her mouth letting her know what he really wanted to do instead. He kissed like a starving man. Actually, he was starved for her. He'd spent the entire night miserable, aching for her, but she'd shut him out. Rejected him.

He tore at her blouse. The dainty buttons went flying, making her gasp against his mouth. He ducked his head to seize a nipple between his lips, giving her the chance to yank at his hair and slap him or say something to let him know she was not going to let him fuck her within the next moments...because that was his plan.

*******

Abigail couldn't think. Gabe's mouth was doing wonderful things to her nipple. She arched her back at the feel of his teeth grazing her skin before his lips pursed around the entire areola to suck hard. Each tug sent jolts of longing straight between her legs.

Her fingers curled in his sweat-soaked hair as he attacked the other nipple with the same fervor.

"I love you, Abs," he growled against her skin as he nibbled his way back up and took her mouth again.

Abigail barely had time to take a breath when he pulled her down from the counter, turned her over and yanked her jeans down her legs.

She gasped when he pulled her hips back, tilting her ass to him and after a few seconds, he was sliding deep into her. They both moaned.

He set up a quick pace behind her, leaning his slick, hot body against her back. Abby's breasts bounced from his pounding thrusts, her glasses sat on her nose askew. For a second, their eyes met in the mirror before them. His were almost black with unrestrained passion. She'd never seen him so lost in the moment. One of his hands released the breast it cupped and slid down her belly to strum her clit. White-hot pleasure made her close her eyes and cry out.

"Yes, Gabriel," she moaned.

He bit her earlobe and demanded, "Open your eyes. I want you to look at me when you come."

She opened her mouth, gasping a lungful of air only to release it in a long wail of release, eyes locked on Gabriel's fiery green ones.

His guttural bark of pleasure followed quickly on the heels of her own, his body going taut, trembling. Neither of them broke eye contact. Abigail felt as if a part of her soul had detached and merged with his.

His eyes looked bright for a moment before he closed them to nuzzle into her neck.

"Don't ever stop loving me, baby," he said huskily against her skin.

Her eyes pricked with moisture. Leaning her head back, wanting to hold him in her arms, she arched back against him, feeling him twitch deep inside her still. She would never stop loving Gabriel. Ever.