Dick Dallas In: Gymnas-Dicks

Story Info
Dick Dallas & Sydney get their freak on.
2.2k words
2.54
23.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick Dallas was worried. He hadn't gotten any play lately. Shit, he hadn't gotten laid since school ended.* As he sat on the bleachers in the gym, staring out at the hardwood abyss, he contemplated what had gone wrong in his endless pursuit of PUSSY. "Maybe I'm just getting old…" he said half to himself, but partly as a question to Stanley, his assistant who was perched atop a ladder, lazily wiping down the backboard.

"No Suh, Mistah Dalliss!" Stanley exclaimed, surprised at his partner's sudden lack of sexual confidence that is usually a Dallas trademark. "You done banged da shit outta haff da fine-ass bitches at dis here school! An da otha haf defnitly wanna bang da shit outta you too!"

"No, stanley… maybe its time I started concentrating more on keeping this school clean than on my sexual exploits. Maybe I should even retire from janitorial work altogether."

The two looked at each other seriously for a brief moment, then burst into uncontrollable laughter!

"Haahahahahaahaha mistah Dallis! You really had me goin dere for a bit!" Tears rolled down his cheek.

"Stanley. You know I am still the master of 'faster FASTER!' I am just in a slump this summer. But school is right around the corner, so I'm sure I will see an increas in the amount of ass I am getting about that time. And don't worry, you'll still get sloppy seconds on all the pie I get!"

"Thanka kindly mistah Dallis. Dats sum Goooooooooood eatin!"

The friendly moment between the two men was interrupted suddenly by a jingling noise. At the far end of the gym a young girl was struggling to open up one of the gym storage rooms. Dick Dallas noticed her first.

"Hey, Stanley, Check out the ass on that girl."

"What? Where? Oh! Daaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn!" Stanley began to walk over to help her open the large steel door.

"wait…" Dallas whispered, holding him back with his muscular arm. "Lets enjoy this. She hasn't noticed us yet. Plus, I have the key to that room." They both waited for about a good minute while the girl attempted to open the door. She was truly gorgeous, and athletic to boot. As she crouched, straining against the door which hadn't budged, her firm thighs and ample, yet muscular ass were almost totally visible. They were covered only by a pair of very high cut gray workout shorts. Her calves could only be described as perfect. They looked a perfect combination of firmness and softness. Her feet were covered by silver shell toes, and white socks with little butterflies on the ankles. Being bent at the angle she was, her lower back became visible as her pastel striped spaghetti string top rode up her body. Her tits, unnoticeable to Dick Dallas at this point, were small, and incredibly perky. She was blonde and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her name was Cindy and she was a senior on the gymanstics team. Dick Dallas knew he hadn't lost his sex drive, and it was evident by the large bulge growing in his pants. He quickly hid his excitement and rose to go help the girl.

"Can I be of any assistance?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, startled. "I was just trying to get the storage open to get the gymnastics stuff out. We are trying to get some extra practice in before school starts." She licked her lips as she eyed this specimen up and down.**

"Well, I just happen to have the key." She moved aside as he unlocked the door and opened it with a creak. "Stanley, let's help her get out some of this equipment"

Just then his attention was diverted by two more voices coming from the door where Cindy had entered the gymnasium. Two other gymnasts entered with slightly annoyed teenage looks.

"Cindy! Havn't you gotten that stuff yet?!!? We need to practice you know~!" Said the first. She was tall, a redhead and another knockout at that. Her hair was wavy and obviously permed, and her nose was slightly freckled. She wore a white tank top with a little pair of mesh shorts with the traditional gold "I" on the left thigh. She danced as she entered and her hair spun as she twirled and Dallas noticed that her back and neck were sprinkled with small freckles as well. He loved redheads.

The second girl that entered was amazing too. Her light brown skin was perfectly complemented by her small t shirt and black wind pants. Stanley's eyes lit up as Dick Dallas gave him an elbow in the side. Her black hair was about shoulder length and bounced up and down as she frolicked in through the door. Her hair was not all that was bouncing, though, and certainly not what the men noticed. Her large B cup breasts were absolutely beautiful, even when covered by her shirt. "Yeah let's set it all up and get started!"

"Ok, Ok!" cindy said, slightly annoyed. " I couldn't get the door open at first but these guys had the key." She turned to Dick Dallas "Oh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm cindy, and these are two of my teammates. Emily…" she pointed at the redhead. "and Sylvia" "Girls, this is Dick Dallas and Stanley." The two girls looked at each other and smiled and both licked their lips.

The two guys looked at each other, and then at Cindy "you know us?" they asked in unison.

"Duh! Of course" she answered. "Mr. Dallas you are like totally famous around school. "All us girls know about your um, adventures." She smiled. "Well, looks like we have most of it out and set up." She said, looking around, and then at Dick. "theres just one more piece of equipment id like to get a good workout on…" She walked over to Dallas and before he knew what was going on she had him locked in a passionate kiss. She opened her mouth wide and their tongues swirled around each other. Dallas could taste her orange sherbet lip gloss as he kissed her deeply. He was in heaven. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand, while her other began deftly undoing his belt and jeans, letting them fall to the hardwood floor. Wasting no time, she went right for what she was after. While still kissing him, she began to slowly stroke his already rock hard dick.

"Ugh, Cindy, you are always hogging the equipment!!" said Emily as she bounded over to where the two were kissing. Removing Cindy's hand from its grip around his shaft and replacing it with her own tongue she ran it up the length of his cock and began licking around the head, finishing it off with a kiss on the very tip. Cindy removed his shirt and began kissing his neck and all around his chest. She was very careful to spend lots of time on his nipples, swirling her tongue around them and causing them to get hard. Dallas began to remove her shirt and fondling her tits. Her nipples were also as hard as pencil erasers! Emily had already removed all of her clothing and had begun to suck on Dallas' cock in earnest. Her cheeks were fully sucked in as she bobbed her head back and forth, stopping often to play with the tip of his cock with her tongue.

While all this was going on, Sylvia had practically sprang upon Sydney like a cat stalking its prey. Like a woman possessed she began frantically tearing off his clothes as well as her own. She positioned her head between his legs and began to 69 with him licking her shaved pussy like it was the first, and last that he would ever had.

"Oh yes!" She begged him "Eat that bald pussy, suck my clit, lick me all over baby!!" She began to suck his cock with abandon. Sucking the top half of his 8 inches while jerking the bottom and fondling and squeezing his balls with the other hand.

"Aw Shit yeah!" he moaned in between licking up and down her slit. "Aw Saliva!!"

She looked back for a moment. "Saliva??!?" she questioned?

"Um… yeeah das rite" Sydney stammered back. "Use more saliva when you be suckin dat dick baby. Hehe." He laughed nervously. He went back to licking her cunt and began to insert one, then two fingers into her dripping twat. He began pumping them in and out, as deep as they would go while still licking at her young puss.

"Ooohhh" she moaned, pushing her hips back against his fingers. "Oh yes baby, fuck me with your hand. Do it hard." Sydney began to slowly insert his pinky finger into her puckered asshole. "Oh!" she said surprised, then as she felt the waves of pleasure from the small penetration. "Oooooooooohhhh yes, that feels so good baby. No ones ever done that before." Sydney began pumping his hand in and out of her pussy and ass while still licking and sucking at her clit.

Five feet away, Dick Dallas had the redhead on all fours on the gym floor, pumping his cock in and out doggy style. Cindy sat near them, furiously fingering her own cunt to orgasm.

"Cindy!!" Said Emily, in between moans of pleasure. "Get over here and let me taste that girlcum of yours. "I wouldn't want it to go to waste and… Ohhhh Shit Dick!! I have always wanted to taste a woman, especially you." Without hesitation Cindy crawled over to where her teammate was being fucked hard and spread her legs wide in front of Emily's waiting lips. She slowly began licking all around Cindy's inner thighs, planting soft slow kisses. She ran her tongue up and down each of Cindy's pussy lips taking each between her teeth gently.

"Ohhhhhhh godd baby. Yes! Emily!! Oh god please tongue fuck me!!" Emily slowly inserted her long tongue into Cindy's hole and then began flicking it in and out. She also licked her way to the top of the slit, where she found Cindy's clit standing at full attention. This she sucked into her mouth and rolled between her teeth. "Ohhhh jesus!!" Cindy moaned " Shit Emily, you are fucking good at this!"

Emily's moans of pleasure from the fuck she was receiving from Dallas were muffled by Cindy's trimmed cunt. "MMMMMMMmffffflllllllll!!!!!!" "Yfffffffffffff" She continued to tongue Cindy's pussy like a pro. Soon, she felt Cindy's entire body begin to quiver. "Oh Emily your making me Cummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!" Her young cunt gripped Emily's tongue and her legs wrapped around the girl's head like a vice. Emily's face became flooded with her juices and she lapped up as much as she could. The feeling of making her girlfriend cum was enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm. She reached back and grabbed Dallas with one hand as she began to shake all over her entire body.

"Fuck Dick! FUCK DICK! OH GoD!!! OH SHIT!! OH! OHHH! OHHHHHHH!" her moans of pleasure were finally audible as the hardest orgasm of her life ripped through her body. Her red haired twat fastened itself around Dallas' dick as she bucked her hips back to meet his every thrust.

"Oh jesus Emily!! Yesss! Unnghhh" yelled Dick. She felt his hot seed enter her cunt as he rammed his cock into her, forcing himself through her tightening grip on his dick. Cindy moved herself around and as Dallas left Emily's sopping cunt she began to lick both his and her friend's juices off of his softening cock. Emily, tired from her orgasm began running her fingers lightly through Cindy's hair and kissing her newfound love object.

Meanwhile, Sylvia was on top of Sydney, impaling herself on his cock and moving up and down, her hands on his chest pinning him to the floor. He wasn't about to try to escape, however. His hands were fondling her large breasts and his eyes were closed, enjoying the feelings she was giving to her.

"Oh yess Sydney!! Do me!! Fuck me baby!!" She moaned in extreme pleasure! Her tight pussy literally wrapped itself around his cock and wouldn't let go until she had what she wanted. Sydney wanted it too!

"AWWWW GAWD SYLVIA, IM GONNA CUM BABY, KEEP GOIN!! AWWW SHIT YEAH THAT'S IT FUCK DA SHIT OUTTA ME OH JESUS YEAH IM ALMOST DERE DO ME BABY FUCK IT SO HARD AW GAWD I FEEL IT YES YESS!!…"

"Sydney!" Dick Dallas interrupted "Wake up!!"

"Huh…" Sydney sat up, groggy. "Wha… wha… what happint?"

"you fell asleep after lunch" Dallas answered. "It must've been the fumes from the cleaner, you slept pretty heavy… even through all the noise!"

"What noise?" Sydey asked. His question was answered however, as he looked around the gym. He saw three well fucked girls amidst a few pieces of gym equipment. "Y..You…?" he began to ask.

"Fucked three girls?? You Goddamn right Syd." Dallas answered with a grin. "Too bad you missed out! Oh well, theres always next time I guess."

"AWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

*See Dick Dallas: Working relationships

**See Dick Dallas: Dirty floors, Dirty Whores