Dick Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going for broke, John lowered his head a little further next time, and pushed his tongue into George's ass, poking into his tight, puckered hole a little, before slowly licking the entire length of his shaft again.

"Oh my fucking God that's hot," shouted George, as he repositioned himself on the bench, opening his ass a little more so John could get to it. John took the hint and returned his tongue to George's asshole, as his hand started jacking George's cock, his thumb spreading George's pre-cum over his cock head as it leaked out of the tip. John's other hand was fiddling with his own belt buckle, as his aching cock needed to be freed so he could at least jerk himself off too.

George's cock started to swell and twitch in John's hand, and he knew he was close to cumming. George reached down to John's head, and started pulling him up, indicating that while the rim job felt amazing, it was time to get John's mouth back on his cock. John kept jerking the base of George's cock as he lifted up and pushed his mouth back over the big purple knob at the tip. John's lips and tongue were going wild on George's sensitive glands, and he attempted to prepare himself for the inevitable deluge of cum that was about to erupt in his mouth.

"Don't Stop....So Close," was all George could say between moaning and heavy breathing, and John smiled to himself a little, feeling proud of his newfound cock-sucking abilities. Thinking of a move he saw in an internet porn clip the other day while jerking off, John worked his middle finger deep into George's asshole, wiggling it around to find his prostate.

"SWEET JESUS THAT FEELS GOOD," George shouted, moments before his cock exploded in John's mouth, filling it with his hot, creamy seed. John swallowed as much as he could, while still working the finger in George's ass, but George kept shooting rope and rope into the back of John's throat, causing some to squirt out the corners of John's mouth and drip down his chin. John kept his lips locked around George's shaft until his cock finally stopped twitching and shooting, then slowly licked the remaining droplets of cum from his shaft and head, as he let his finger slide out of George's ass.

George's head was leaning back against the wall of the shelter, his eyes closed in post orgasmic bliss, until he heard the clunk of John's shorts falling to the wooden floor as he stood. As his eyes blinked open, he could see John standing in front of him, his small, thin cock jutting out, and a burning look of need in his eyes. Knowing that he couldn't leave his buddy high and dry, especially after the fantastic blow job he just provided, George brain was spinning, trying to work up the courage to return the favor.

However, John had other plans in mind.

He moved his hips forward with a sudden thrust, and George's eyes flew open wide, as he felt the spongy head of John's cock nudging against his relaxed ass hole. Drawing back, John pushed forward a little harder this time, and George was stunned at the incredible feeling as the head of John's thin cock slipped into his ass, and his sphincter muscle snapped closed around it.

"Mind if I play through?" John asked with a smirk, as he slowly pushed his full five inches into George's bowels. George was speechless, but his hardening cock was all the only answer that John needed. John withdrew a very slowly, until only his cock head remained buried in George's ass, and then thrust forward a little more aggressively, his balls slapping against George's hairy sack as he bottomed out once again. George reached down and started stroking his cock, which now had returned to full attention, as John started to more rhythmically pound away at George's backside.

Leaning a little further forward, John pressed his lips down hard on George's mouth, and their tongues started wrestling in a deep, hot kiss, as they fucked each other with more passion than either of them had fucked their respective wives with for several years.

The combination of the hot, wet kiss, the smooth, tight passage of George's anal cavity, and the way George was clenching his ass around his invading cock was too much for John to handle, and he started to shoot his load deep into George's bowels. Moaning deeply into each other's mouths, John's hips kept bucking, dropping his full load into George's ass. The feelings must have been too much for George too, as John felt the George's second load of hot, sticky cum blasting up between them and soaking into their golf shirts.

John's softening cock slid out of George's ass, and he collapsed in a heap on the bench next to George, both of them leaning back against the shelter, breathing heavy, with their legs stretch out, naked from the waist down, not knowing what exactly to say to each other.

"OH FUCK!" they said together, as the both noticed the golf cart coming down the fairway. They quickly scrambled to get their shorts back on, and were still hopping around butt-ass naked, trying to stuff spiked golf shoes through soaking wet shorts and underwear, as the cart stopped in front of the open-front of the storm shelter.

"I was getting a little worried about you two," said a somewhat surprised Stephanie, watching the bouncing cocks of the two men wrestling to get their shorts back on, "and now I'm really worried about you guys."

"Well, if you had a golf bag on your cart, we'd ask you to join us to complete the round," John replied, giving up on the charade and trying to use humor to defuse the situation. Little did he know that Stephanie had set out at the first clap of thunder, and had watched the whole scene from the tree line, not wanting to drive up and disturb them until they were finished.

"A threesome sounds like fun!" shouted Stephanie, as she stepped out of her cart, her long legs spilling out from under her short, tight golf skirt. She was surprised how hot and horny she got watching two middle aged men enjoying such a passionate and taboo encounter, and since she was the only other soul on the course that day, she figured she'd get some of George's big cock too.

"Looks like my winning streak is continuing," John said to George, as Stephanie stepped into the shelter, wrapping her hand around his hardening little cock.

"Mine too," replied George, whose thick cock was now in Stephanie's other hand.

Apparently they were going to play a couple extra holes.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I guess you are into Golf, which I am not, however once you got to the Cock Sucking, which I am into I really enjoyed your story, even if it was a bit improbable.

Noreastbi74Noreastbi74over 2 years ago

Sooo 🔥 🥵

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
Love to read part 2 - hint

Seriously, I have friends who golf and now I wonder... Good story and got me hot enough to consider a round too. Some of the comments are just as hot! It seems like there is more straight dude cock-sucking going on out there than I realize. I just wish I knew the signals or secret handshake to get into the game. I guess it's more just the regular banter turns sexual to test the waters then someone takes the first step? I don't know. It's making me want to suck a hard cock more and more. No head games from women and a hot mutual suck sounds perfect.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Too much

fun. Iuv doing im risky places. I could be deep in the ruff, to service hard pent up, needy cock all day, with the cocks in my ruff f19th hole and fountain drain. I'd just lie there with my hole waiting for balls to sink deep inside. If they came ftom my hole side I woulfn't look to see who they were

CardigorCardigorover 8 years ago

I would like to see the next part. Great story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories