Dick Steel; Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes snapped open and I think I cried out. Li Fang was sitting cross legged at the foot of the bed. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and that was all. She told me that it was just a bad dream and that everything was okay. I didn't believe her. Something was wrong but I didn't know what it was. She just smiled and told me how she had gotten Danielle home safe and sound. She also informed me that Eric Moorcock had written out a very large check in gratitude for his daughter's safe return. She had left out the part where I had taken his daughter's virginity and defiled her. Li Fang got up and I could see that the shirt barely hid those naughty parts of hers that begged to be pleasured over and over again. As I chastised myself over my dirty thoughts she handed me a newspaper.

"It's the afternoon edition," she said as she sat down next to me. "You've slept for over twelve hours."

"I guess I needed the rest," I said as I looked at the headline.

'Businessman and Altruist Arthur Tresillion Dead at Forty Five.'

"Looks like they are already covering their tracks," I said.

"Yes, oh by the way, there is another article you might be interested in. Look in the lifestyle section," she said as she slipped under the covers. I felt her heat as I opened to the section she had suggested. My mouth fell open when I read the lead article and I felt Li Fang's hand wrap around me. Amanda Sterling was divorcing her husband. Li Fang's hand was moving up and down on my growing erection. "You must have fucked her something good for her to leave him." The covers lifted up and then I felt her tongue as it licked and teased the underside of my cock. She was divorcing him. Then Li's mouth was around the head of my dick and her tongue was teasing the sensitive tip. I let out a moan even as the news began to sink in. I let the newspaper fall to the floor as I pushed the covers back to see the little Asian girl at work. Her eyes were wide open and looking at me as her head bobbed up and down now. Oh and that dark hunger awoke again fiercer than before. I reached out and touched her cheek. I snatched back my hand as her eyes went completely white for a moment but returned to normal seconds later. What the hell just happened?

'I did,' whispered a voice in my head.

'Who the hell are you?'

'I am your humble and loyal servant Master.'

'Where did you come from,' I asked even as Li Fang's head moved further and further down.

'Take a wild guess,' it said. I tried to think but the pleasure was making it nearly impossible. What had changed? What was new? Think damn it, think! I touched Li Fang's cheek again but her eyes remained normal. Suddenly there was only one thing that made any sense.

'That god damn coin,' I snarled.

'Bingo you got it in one,' the voice said.

'You are the reason Tresillion got so damn powerful,' I said even as Li Fang rose up and straddled me. 'Somehow you helped him but I don't know how.' I groaned as I felt her sex open up for the head of my cock. She slowly lowered her body down until she was completely impaled.

'I can ensnare the minds of the weak,' it said as Li Fang began to move. Her tiny little cunt felt so damn good. 'I also feed off of the sexual energy that you and your partners produce. I in turn channel a portion of the power into you.'

'Why are you doing this,' I asked as I reached out and cupped the petite girl's ass cheeks.

'Might as well ask why the sun rises in the morning or to tell a storm not to rage. I am a force of nature and for better or worse I am at your beck and call.'

'Hold on, the woman who killed Tresillion,' I said as a flaw in the logic presented itself. 'How could she have possibly hurt him with you controlling her?'

'I wasn't in control when Arthur died,' the voice said in a predatory purr.

'Why the fuck not,' I asked.

'Arthur had gotten bored with his ability to control women through me. So if he found someone he wanted to break I would ensnare them initially then under controlled circumstances they would be freed so Arthur could do his thing. Most of the girls at his club were there of their own free will. He had broken their spirits and worn them down until there was nothing left.'

'Why did you choose me?'

'You picked up the coin, it is as simple as that,' it said. 'Dumb luck... oh she feels so damn good!' Li Fang was lifting and dropping her body now as fast and hard as she could. I could feel how close she was to climaxing. I drove my hips up into her as she thrust her hips downward. The three of us were moaning and groaning as Li got ready to cum. If I hadn't picked up that god damn coin I wouldn't be having a conversation with... what was this voice in my head anyway? That thought was completely and utterly derailed as Li screamed as she came. I could feel her pussy clamp down and squeeze me as she climaxed. I almost came myself. I let her catch her breath before I took over. As we waited my mind went back to the coin and the strange designs upon its surface. There was a profile of a rugged looking man on one side and the six pointed star on the other. It didn't take a genius to recognize the writing that encircled the star. I had been to enough Jewish bakeries and butchers to know that alphabet. But that shed no light on the mystery voice. Oh that voice, that soft sensuous voice that was neither male nor female. But there was the dream with the red headed goddess, was that her... was that the owner of the voice? Li Fang once more distracted me by making slow circles with her hips. I sat up and forced her onto her hands and knees. She immediately assumed a more docile position by pressing her face and tits onto the mattress and raised her ass as high in the air as she could. I moved in behind her and took my dick in hand. I teased her soaked slit with the head and watched her entire body twitch in need.

"Fuck me Master," she begged. "I need to feel you inside of me again."

"I am not... oh the hell with it what is the point of arguing with you," I snarled. Li Fang suddenly went still and spoke with a new level of tenderness that I didn't think was possible.

"Richard, when I call you Master it is not just a submissive thing for me. I honor you when I call you that. I called my grandfather Master because he was the one who trained me and help raise me. I called your brother Master because he was like a father to me. I wanted to honor him for all of his sacrifices that he made for me. I call you Master because you took me in as a complete stranger without ever knowing who I was and where I came from." She fell silent and I took her words in and then in one savage thrust I rammed my cock as deep into her cunt as was humanly possible. Li let out a prodigious scream of pleasure as I fucked her to her core. I dug my nails into her ass flesh as I pummeled her from behind. The voice in my head cried out in pleasant surprise and I heard for the first time her real voice. I pounded the tiny Asian girl for all I was worth. Her cunt gripped me so damn tight each time I thrust into her. Let her call me whatever the fuck she wanted I didn't care anymore. For all I knew this was just another hallucination brought on by a seizure. Hell, I could be dying at this very moment. The voice in my head went still and I felt her concern. The emotion washed over me like nothing my mother or any other woman had ever inspired. I felt what Hannah must have been feeling all these years since Rodney died. That denial, that I could die at a moment's notice without a hint of warning. But I pushed passed the wall of fear and continued to make ferocious love to Li Fang. Each thrust of my hips buried me deep inside of her tight little pussy. Each thrust was rewarded with a cry of delight from my partner. Each thrust brought me closer and closer to my ultimate goal.

"I can feel your cock growing inside of me Master," Li Fang growled. "Where are you going to finish... my ass and back... or maybe my face and tits... or maybe you'll just shoot it all down my filthy little throat?"

Yes, I thought, I would bury my dick between her lips and let her drink it all up. The visual of that lovely face with my cock down her throat inspired me to new depths of hunger for her. I felt how close I was and yanked my dick free of her pussy. With one hand I flipped her onto her back and then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head towards me. She knew what I wanted and opened her mouth wide.

"Fuck my throat Master," she begged. "Slide that fat cock of yours between my lips."

I did just that. I grabbed her head on both sides and drove my erection down her throat. She never gagged and she never closed her eyes. She watched me with something akin to worship in her slanted eyes. I thrust slowly now even as my climax was upon me. I gritted my teeth and fought the urge as long as I could. But it was a losing battle and my reward was almost there. I cried out over and over again as I moved my hips but seconds later I howled as I shot my load down her throat. I clenched my eyes shut as she swallowed every last drop. She had barely licked me clean when the pain in my head hit me like a white hot spike. My eyes snapped open and I raced to the bathroom. I knelt next to the tub and leaned forward as the seizure hit with crippling force. I screamed again but this time it was from the worst pain I had ever experienced in my entire life. I think I passed out. Li Fang had my head cradled in her lap and she was wiping the blood from my face. I looked around and they were all there, Hannah, McGee, Amanda and Iris. They all had the same expression and I didn't like it at all. The ambulance arrived and I was taken away.

I was in the hospital for three long days. The girls were there around the clock each taking a turn by my side and each holding my hand to comfort me. The thing in my head ensnared them each and every one. But it didn't stop there, it laid claim to each cute nurse that came in to take my vitals. But it was late on my last night in the hospital that Harry showed up. Iris was in the room when he arrived. He had a paper grocery bag in his arms a warm smile on his face.

"I heard you were getting out, so I figured I'd bring a few things to make your last night bearable." He set the bag down and began pulling out paper plates with food first. He handed Iris one and then there was one for me and I dove in since it was the first real food in days. The next thing he pulled out was a crisp brand new ten dollar bill. He set this on the night stand next to my bed. I gave him a puzzled look and he just smiled and pulled out a newspaper. He unfolded it and showed me the banner head line. It read, Landmark Legislation Passes Tesla Towers for East Coast. I nodded and smiled even as I chewed my sandwich. I remembered a bet we had made a few months back and now he was paying up.

"I never thought they'd go through with it," Harry said. "So much money to be lost on cheap electric but I guess the people won out."

"Yeah, think of all those New Yorkers and the rolling black outs. It was just a matter of time before they began to riot. I'm glad they solved it without violence."

"Oh, by the way, this is for you," he said as he took out a fat envelope filled with cash. "This was collected from several grateful fathers who wanted to show how much they appreciate your actions."

"I didn't do that much Harry and you know it," I said but he just waved me off and handed the envelope to Iris.

"If I were you I'd leave town," he said his tone deadly serious. "They are thankful now but after things cool down they may want to hush things up."

"Once I am out of here Iris and I are out of here, isn't that right doll," I said and she nodded.

"Where are you going," Harry asked. I shrugged.

"We are going to have a going away party and after that we are out of here," Iris said with a look of relief in her eyes

"Come by the club, I'll give you a proper send off. Well, I have things to do. Take care of yourself, both of you... I'm glad you're okay."

He gave us a smile and then turned and left us staring after him. Iris did a quick count of the cash in the envelope and she went pale.

"Mister S, there's over ten grand in here," she said grinning like an idiot. "We can go anywhere!"

"Well, tomorrow doll face I get the hell out of this hospital. We go to Harry's for the party and then we all get the hell out of town."

"All, so you are taking the others with us," Iris asked her face betraying that primary emotion filling her up, jealousy.

"If you ask me it'll be just you and me," I said but she shook her head. "Why?"

"It has to be what 'we' want not just what 'I 'want. If you need to have all those other women around to make you feel complete then I'll go along with it. I will not abandon you and leave you at their mercy. I love you Richard I always have and I guess they do too, don't they?"

"Yeah," I said. "I didn't plan on this happening. You know I never wanted to hurt you." She just nodded and we finished our meal in silence and afterwards Iris disposed of the evidence.

That Friday there was a private party at Harry's. Despite the fact that only a select few were invited quite a crowd arrived to thank me for my services to the city. I wondered if they were fathers that had suffered from the actions of Arthur Tresillion. Harry called for quiet and made a speech about the end of terrible events. He was vague but it didn't take a genius to know who and what he was talking about. A toast was called for and that's when the parade of men passed by and shook my hand. As often as not they handed me an envelope, some of them were thin while others bulged with cash. Then I saw a very famous face in the line and when he came forward I stammered as I stared at him.

"Mr. Capone," I said my voice unsteady. He smiled, slapped me on the back and shook my hand.

"Please call me Al," he said. "Here is a token of my gratitude for taking care of business. If you ever need anything just ask."

"Thank you Al," I said and he moved on. Iris stood behind me and placed the envelopes in a box so that she could take care of it tomorrow. Some of the men shook my hand while a few amongst them pulled me into a hug as they cried. This was often accompanied with variations on a singular theme, 'you brought my little girl home'. It wasn't my place to tell them that a woman was the culprit who in fact murdered the slave master. After the line had ended Harry called everyone's attention to the west wall. There was a small tarp covering something that had been attached to the wall. I was pushed to the head of the crowd and it was my honor to unveil what lay beneath. I walked up to the tarp, turned to face the crowd and shrugging tugged the cloth away. The crowd made a collective noise as the dart board came into view.

"I got this on one of my buying visits to New York," Harry explained as he approached the board. He took out a folded piece of paper, unfolded it and tacked it to the surface of the board. The paper was actually a map of the United States. "Since Dick hasn't decided on a final destination we are going to leave it to chance."

"You want me to throw a dart to see where I am supposed to go," I asked and he nodded. "Oh hell why not."

I walked over to the line that had been painted on the floor. Harry handed me three darts and everyone stepped back. I had never thrown a dart in my life. I didn't really care where we went just as long as it wasn't a large city. I wanted someplace nice and quiet to spend the rest of my days. I took the first dart and took aim at the board. I pulled my hand back and then let fly. The dart arched up and to the left. It hit the board with a dull thunk. The next two darts found the other side of the dart board and were close to one another. The crowd let out a cheer despite my poor throwing skills. Harry handed me a magnifying glass and I walked up to the board. I looked at the destination of the first dart and shook my head because it had landed squarely in the dark circle that marked Los Angeles. I moved to the other side of the board and looked at the last two darts. One of them hit near a town named Dunwich while the other struck near the coast in a village called Innsmouth. Two small towns that looked promising and I guess we could take a look at each of them as we headed east. I pulled the darts free, removed the map and folded it back up. I returned to the line and handed the darts and magnifying glass to Harry.

"Thanks Harry, for everything," I said.

"I am glad I could help, besides you are hero in a lot of people's hearts," he said. "The truth is over rated and you know it." I nodded and turned to find the bar. I came face to face with Judge Sterling. He was three sheets to the wind and grinning like an idiot. I was afraid of how this particular encounter might end. But he took my hand, shook my hand and leaned close.

"Thank you Dick, you are my hero," he whispered in my ear. "I hope she makes you happy I really do."

"Judge," I replied utterly confused.

"Shh don't, just do me a favor will you?"

"If I can," I said. He smiled again and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Keep your head down and for the love of god, be happy," he said as he looked me in the eye. I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course I will."

A scant few of us were there to close the bar that night or should I say that morning. I was surprisingly sober since I knew that I would be doing the majority of the driving the following day. The girls, all four of them, found bed where they could and dropped off almost instantly into an alcohol induced slumber. I on the other hand stayed up and began packing. There wasn't that much I was going to be taking with me but what I did have was lovingly folded and placed in the ancient suit cases and singular sea chest I had inherited. The first light of morning was breaking over the horizon and I sat in my chair looking out over my last sunrise over the great city of Chicago. There was a part of me that would miss it but the greater part wanted to see new things, new people and shed the burden of city life forever. I fell asleep in my chair and had the dream again but it was different this time. It was the last day of the war for me and my brother. We were finally going home. The cease fire had been announced on that cold November day in 1918 and somehow beyond hope we had survived. In the dream we were marching passed those eerie killing grounds now empty and covered with a light layer of snow. The long line of trenches stretched across the horizon and into the distance were a silent testimony to the millions that had perished during the war. We were singing and laughing and simply grateful to be alive. I looked out over the battlefield once more and there she was the redheaded goddess draped in only a thin gown of white silk. She beckoned to me and I broke ranks to be with her. The desire to see her, to touch her was more important than anything even home. I trudged through the muddy field until I was standing opposite of her. She was perfect and immaculate in that hellish place. She was the only thing in focus as her hand touched my face. I could feel her fingertips running over the beard I had been forced to grow in those appalling conditions. She smiled and pointed behind me. I turned to see that we were now standing by the sea. The sandy beach ran for miles in either direction and before us the eternal ocean. I looked back at my goddess and she was now wearing a French style bikini. She took my hand and we raced into the oncoming waves.

"No more pain Richard," she said as we let the water crash into us. "I have taken away your seizures."

"How," I asked as the wet bikini now clung to her so enticingly.

"Your trip to the hospital all that blood that was me removing the damaged part of your brain. It is the least I could do for so kind a Master."

1...345678