Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his hot breath on my thighs as he pushed the skirt further and further up my body until it formed a belt above my hips and I knew that apart form a tiny little thong, I was totally exposed to his gaze.

He leant in closer until his lips touched my ass cheek – I jumped!

I heard him inhale deeply with his nose millimetres away from my pussy which I knew was betraying me and leaking juices into my thong.

He licked my ass cheeks in turn. He licked my thighs at the top of my stockings and he licked deep into the gap between my legs until he was so close to my pussy before pulling away and continuing onto my ass cheeks again.

This time he traced his tongue down the crack of my ass, he hooked one finger under my thong and pulled it slightly to one side so that his tongue made contact with the rosebud of my ass which contracted involuntarily.

"My God, you are just as beautiful as I imagined" He breathed.

He continued to tease my ass with his tongue and then slowly licked the sensitive area in between my ass and my pussy. I moaned without realising it and I screwed up my eyes and tried to think of something else, but I could not deny that I was liking what John was doing to me – too much!

John's tongue started to lap at my pussy and I groaned – this has already gone too far, my brain told me! But my body would not move! It was as though I was being held by four pairs of hands as this bastard ravaged my prone body. But I knew that there were no hands holding me, and my body was quivering as his tongue invaded my private place.

"Did you shave your pussy for me?" asked John "It was not shaved at the party and now it is just even more beautiful!"

I didn't answer! My lips were so tightly clenched that I that I thought I would draw blood!

John's tongue had reached my clit and wild flashes went off in my head! His hands were buried in my ass flesh and he was pulling my pussy open and on to his tongue. And, I then realised, I was also pushing back so he could gain even deeper access to my married pussy!

Then a finger slowly pushed into my pussy and found that special place at the front wall of my vagina, and he started to caress that spot as his tongue continued to lash at my pussy, my clit, my asshole. Then two fingers were in my pussy, and his tongue pushed past my puckered sphincter and into my ass.

"OH FUCK!, OH GOD!, OH SHIT!" my mouth had started to work but I was not in control of it. That cocky bastard with his tongue shoved up my asshole was in control of it!

John replaced his tongue with his thumb and now I had two fingers up my pussy and a thumb up my ass, and his tongue still lashing every sensitive area around my crotch.

SHIT, I am going to cum! This bastard is going to make me cum again!

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!" I gasped as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. But still John kept on fucking me with his fingers and his tongue until I was shuddering and spasming like a freshly landed salmon.

Suddenly, his fingers and his tongue were gone, but I could not move!

I heard John move behind me and then I felt his hands on my ass as he once again kneaded the globes of my ass.

"You are just fucking perfect!" John breathed "If I was married to you I would not let you out of my sight because just the sight of you gives me a hard-on!

As he stroked my ass cheeks I felt so good, I could lie like this for hours, just stroking and caressing.

Then I felt something else on my leg, John rubbed it against my thigh and against my ass cheek, then he rubbed it from the front to the back of my pussy and then back again.

"Oh my God, is that your cock?" I screamed

"Yes it is baby, are you going to beg for it like a good little cock-tease?"

"No, you promised! You promised not to fuck me!

"If I remember correctly, I promised not to stick my big, fat dick into your exposed pussy! Unless of course you beg for it!" said John

"Well I am NOT going to beg for it" I shouted, as I tried to wriggle upright. But he had his hands pressing me firmly down onto the counter.

"In that case, we are going to have a change of plan!" said John

"What do you mean? You promised me!"

"And I won't break my promise" said John, as he continued to rub his cock head up against the folds of my pussy which was soaking his cock with my juices.

"We didn't make any promises about that pretty little ass of yours, now did we?"

As he said the words, and my brain struggled to comprehend them, he slid the head of his slippery cock up and against my tight little rosebud and pushed forward.

I screamed as I felt the head of his massive dick pop into the ring of my ass.

John grabbed his boxers and shoved them into my mouth to stifle my screams.

"Please no!, you are too big! You will split me in two!" I pleaded to no avail

My struggling was only making it worse because he now had several inches of his fat dick buried in my ass and it felt like a baseball bat! Dave had fucked me many times in the ass, and I loved it! But that was after he had slowly opened me up with KY jelly and his fingers, and then fucked me with his 6 inch dick. Now I had four inches of fat meat forced into my hardly lubricated asshole and it already felt like my shit tube was being turned inside out!

I decided that the only way to get through this was to relax my body as much as I could because to fight him could cause me to rip.

I lay still and John said "there's a good girl, take my big fat dick up your tight little perfect ass!"

John slowly eased his cock back and forth, a couple of times he withdrew totally and rubbed his cockhead along my pussy and then spat on his dick before burying it back into my poor little ass. Each time he pushed forward, another inch got buried until finally, I felt his balls bounce against my clit and I knew he had got all of that giant cock inside me!

John gently rocked back and forth, I think he was concentrating on not cumming because this must have been the pinnacle of his fantasy and now he was buried balls deep and desperate to prolong the moment.

He reached down and started to stroke my clit with his fingers.

OH SHIT, please just cum in my ass and get this over with! Please don't make my body do things I don't want it to!

"Please don't!" I whispered "Please stop!"

"Stop?" replied John, "we are just getting started!"

At that he started to slide his cock slowly in and out of my ass, whilst rubbing my clit in circular movements that had my hips jerking and moving in ways I could not control.

As he pushed forward, his big heavy balls would hit against my pussy and that is normally a feeling I love because it is so animalistic!

To be fucked like a dog with your lover's cock pumping into your body and their heavy nut sack bouncing against your clit is just the best feeling ever!

I then realised that I was pushing my hips back in anticipation of his balls bouncing off me and I also realised that the pain in my ass had subsided and had been replaced by a good feeling as his fuckstick slowly ploughed in and out of my prone body.

"Oh my God", said John "I can't hold it back any longer! I am going to blast my cum into that perfect little body of yours!"

The pace of his thrusts quickened and the speed of his fingers on my clit went faster too.

OH my God, he was pistoning into my ass like a fucking porn movie and I was fucking LOVING IT!

OH SHIT! Here it comes baby! Here it comes! OH SHHHHHIIIITTT!!

I felt the first warm pulse of cum hit my insides and the pressure in my ass raised another couple of notches and it sent me over the edge and into a blue/white/red haze that had me screaming with ecstasy.

John pumped my ass like he was a dog on heat and I pushed back hard with every thrust to ensure I got every millimetre of his cock to maximise the intensity of orgasm that I had not experienced before.

We lay there for several minutes, panting and not saying a word. His cock still felt huge in my sore ass and when he finally withdrew I felt the cum ooze out of my bum hole and onto my legs, and I felt an emptiness that was difficult to comprehend.

"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at him as I stood up "You raped my ass!"

"You fucking loved it, and don't try telling me anything different!" Taunted John "I bet you have never cum as hard on your husbands little dick as you just did on mine!"

That comment hurt! Because however much I wanted to say it wasn't true, I knew it WAS! John had made me cum quicker and harder than Dave ever had! Even when I was fighting it!

John was an arrogant bastard, but not only did he have a big dick, he knew how to use it, and he knew how to use his hands and his mouth and his tongue too! My husband was a good lover as well! But I had to admit (if only to myself!), that a good lover with a big dick is even better!

I tried to argue further but the words just wouldn't come out.

And then arrogant bastard John played his Ace card:

He moved close to me and looked me straight in the eyes and said:

"And just imagine what it would be like to have my big, fat dick in that tight, little, shaved married pussy of yours. How hard will you cum then?"

Oh my God, I thought to myself as the realisation hit home – this is not the end!

12