Did I Scare You?

Story Info
A college fling gets a little scary
2.9k words
4.34
26.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Ryan in my second year at State University. His friend dated my roommate’s sister, or some tenuous relationship like that. We ended up at a lot of the same parties. Looking back, I think I caught his eye because I was so shy, because I didn’t flock to him like all of the other girls. He always had a flock around him. He was a charismatic theatre major who wanted to be a sportscaster. Ryan also played football. And in that town, college football players were treated like gods. They could do anything they wanted.

My first impression of him was “He’s a Norse God!” Ryan stood one foot taller than me. Plus, he outweighed me by over 100lbs of solid muscle. On top of all of that bulk, he had a head of cropped blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Looking back at our pictures, I see that we looked alike. I have the same blonde hair, just lots more of it, and blue eyes. But I am so much smaller than he was, so much weaker.

Do you know how huge men maintain their bulk? They eat and work out. Other people go out for dinner and a movie. We went out for dinner and the gym. When we went out to dinner, he ate two chickens, not two chicken breasts or two chicken legs. He ate two chickens! Then we went to the gym. He lifted weights for hours while I took aerobics and yoga. I never joined him at the weights though. I prefer to be flexible, not bulky.

I had been dating Ryan for about two weeks, no sex yet, when I was walking down the school hallway and another girl whispered, “He’ll want to handcuff you. That’s his thing.”

She quickly walked away, lost in the crowd, even though I pushed others out of the way to get to her. Her words made me tingle.

So finally my big night with Ryan came. He took me to his house. Instead of living in an apartment close to school, he rented a farmhouse out in the middle of nowhere. We rolled around on his bed, a King size. He was gentle, responsive and let me be on top. He wanted me to shave between my legs, but I was hesitant, and he said it was OK as is. His lovemaking was so sweet; I assumed that the girl in the hall was talking to someone else about someone else.

That school year, we spent most of our time together on his bed. We even watched television there because he had one on top of his dresser. As we lay on our backs, we would watch. He loved scary movies, Werewolves, Mummies and Vampires. Whenever a scary movie was on we fucked after.

Football season ended mid-year. He could drink again. So we spent more and more time in his bed with tumblers of Vodka and orange juice on the nightstand. He rented more films, all of them scary. One night, we were watching “Carrie.” It’s an old movie, but I hadn’t seen it, so the ending, with the hand popping out of the grave so suddenly scared the shit out of me. I screamed and jumped. Ryan jumped on me and began fucking me. I remember that I still had most of my clothes on. He was so urgent, that he just pulled things aside. When he finished, my skirt was at my waist and my panties were pulled to the side.

I remember it so well because it was our first time with him on top. All of the other times he was so conscious of his size. He let me ride him, or he took me from behind. But that time I was flat on my back with his massive thighs holding mine open. When he came, he rested all of his weight on me, forcing his cock deep down.

As we lay next to each other, panting, he asked, “Did I scare you?”

“Yea,” I answered.

A few weeks later, I was picking my clothes up off of the floor when I found a cuff attached to a chain attached to the bedpost. I found another one on the other side. Quietly, so he wouldn’t hear, I held one in my hand for a while. Soft velvet lined the inside of the cuff. That’s when my pussy started throbbing. I mean really beating, like a heart. My legs shook as I walked down the hall. In the privacy of his bathroom, I stroked my clit until I exploded, clamping my own hand over my mouth so that he couldn’t hear.

A few nights later, he said, “So what do you think of the ankle cuffs?”

I tried to pretend that I didn’t know what he was talking about, but my body betrayed me. I blushed all the way down to my hard nipples. He just grinned, a big, ear-to-ear grin that made his whole face crinkle up. His blue eyes sparkled. His breathing quickened as he reached above me and pulled out the handcuffs. They were lined in velvet, just like the ankle cuffs, and attached to the headboard.

“I want to cuff you!” He said from on top of me.

“No, no!” I began screaming. A genuine phobia, like claustrophobia combined with chest-tightening panic, seized me. I tried twisting away from him, but it was impossible. He was too big, too strong. Mid-struggle, I felt his hard cock hitting my thigh as I twisted under him. “No, don’t cuff me! You’re scaring me!”

“OK, I won’t fuck you, but listen to everything I am going to say . . . “

His deal with me was to have me pretend to be cuffed. He pulled my arms over my head, crossed my wrists and placed them precisely at the center of the edge. Then, he spread my legs, stretching them out until I felt the strain in my inner thighs. He held my feet down so that I could feel the bumps of the mattress as a reference. If I moved my hands from the center, or my feel from those specific lumps on the mattress, he said he would cuff me.

Do you see the position I was in? Can you picture it in your mind? No matter what I did, he was so much bigger that he could have cuffed me when he wanted. My only hope of staying out of the cuffs was to give up control by immobilizing myself.

This self-imposed bondage was harder than you think because when he ran his lips over my tits, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair. When he stroked my inner lips with his tongue, I wanted to play with my tits. I wanted to grab his ass as he fucked me. But I kept perfectly still, hands in the center of the bed.

Even though holding still for him while he fucked me brought a new dimension to my orgasms, I still resisted the cuffs. So, he dropped it and pushed in another direction. He constantly told me, “I want to shave you.”

I knew exactly where and what he wanted to shave. But something about taking a sharp object to my own little pussy made me unsure. He gallantly volunteered. I agreed, and started to head for the bathroom, where his shaving things were. He told me to lie down, relax and have another drink. He would bring it all to me. So I gulped down another vodka and orange juice while I waited.

Ryan spread a towel out in the middle of the bed and I lay down with my ass in the middle of it. He had a new razor, a can of shaving cream and a warm, wet washcloth. He reached under my knees and spread them out before him. Even after another drink, my nerves kept me from keeping still. I jerked my legs a little.

Suddenly, he pulled the cuffs from the bottom of the bed and clamped them around my ankles. Not only that, but he adjusted the chain that led from the cuffs to the bed. I was in the splits, legs spread farther then ever before!! My knees, hips and ass ached. Of course I complained, but he wouldn’t answer me.

He concentrated on the work before him. First, he spread shaving cream on the top of my pussy, and carefully down each side. He worked in, spreading it slowly, massaging it. Then, the razor came out. My stomach felt like it was falling when the razor got close, but the cuffs around my ankles kept me still. With short, delicate swipes, he shaved the hair off without even a tickle. His final touch was the warm washcloth. With my hair gone, I felt every loop of the cloth and every ridge of his fingertips.

“There, now was that bad?” He waited for my answer.

“No, I guess not.” I reached down and felt it. So smooth! “No. It wasn’t that bad. Now, let me go!” I tried to kick against the shackles, but they really were so tight I couldn’t move my legs.

He just pulled the towel out from under my ass and said, “I’ll be back. I need to put this stuff away.”

So, there I was, cuffed to the bed by my ankles with my newly bare pussy. I played with it for a little while. I guess I just couldn’t help it. Then I relaxed, and lay down. Ryan had left a movie on, ‘Brides of Dracula,’ a really great movie, but I had seen it. I closed my eyes, reached up and felt the cold metal of the handcuffs.

I imagined how he would fuck me if I were cuffed. Slowly, I reached higher and higher. I felt the stretching from the base of my back to the top of my shoulder. Reaching high above me, I found one of them with my fingertips. Two clicks of metal locking and I was immobile. Closing my eyes, I pictured how I looked, legs out, hands over my head. Ryan took a while, so I had plenty of time to feel the air moving across my newly bare pussy. With my arms so high, my tits were forced up, nipples in the air. I couldn’t wait for him to see me.

Then, I heard the doorbell rang. Who could that be? I wanted him to tell who ever it was to get lost. I listened to him open the door and say, “Who are you?” Right after that, BOOM!! A huge explosion echoed through the house. I heard Ryan scream. Something heavy hit the floor. A man laughed. Footsteps.

My stomach knotted up in fear. Ryan had been robbed and shot!! There I was, I couldn’t even call the police! The footsteps slowly went through each room of the house, the kitchen, the den, and the bathroom. I listened to each footfall, to each door open and shut. The robber got closer to the bedroom. I couldn’t help it. I whimpered a little. The footsteps stopped completely and then quickly came my direction.

The robber kicked the door in, splintering the frame. The barrel of his gun pointed at me. I looked up at him with tears falling off of the sides of my face. I thought that if I did live, I wanted to give a good description of the robber. But, he had a ski mask on, with lots of dark hair hanging out of the back. I did notice that he seemed to be just at big as Ryan, but twice as threatening. I could see his eyes, but not their color. The light was too dim. As the robber took his shirt off, I noticed tattoos on his chest, fancy script of what I assumed was some gang name. As he pulled his pants down, I noticed that he wasn’t wearing underwear, and that his cock was pointing right at me.

That’s when I started screaming, and he started laughing. In a gruff voice, he said, “No one can hear you little missy. We’re way out from town. Now, I’m gonna fuck you!”

I closed my eyes, thinking it would be over fast. But, the robber thought that no one would disturb us, so he took his time. He trailed his fingers over me, from the thin skin on the inside of my wrists, just where the handcuffs clamped on to me, to the base of my neck. He paused for a moment at the dip of my collarbone, letting his fingers draw small circles over it.

I remember opening my eyes then, and looking up into his masked face. His eyes were downcast, watching my chest rise and fall with my panicked breathing. Climbing onto the bed, he straddled me and put his mouth over one of my breasts so that every time I inhaled, my nipple went into his mouth. This went on for some time, with him moving back and forth. When my breathing slowed, he backed up and blew on them. My tits were wet from his tongue so the air moving over them gave them a chill and they pulled up so hard it ached.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m getting you ready for me. I’m a robber, not a rapist.”

“Oh shit.” I moaned.

He moved lower, planting a deep kiss on by belly button that sent tingles down to my pussy. Now, most lovers ignore everything between the tits and twat. But the robber took his time. While his hands ran up and down my sides, his mouth kissed my torso over and over. When I was sweaty with a mix of desire and fear, he moved down lower. The robber put his nose at the top of my bare pussy and took a deep breath.

“You just shaved!”

“Ah, yea.” I answered.

“Oh my God! What a lucky fuck!”

The robber started licking again, two broad strokes on each side of my pussy. Now, I thought that women didn’t get much out of being shaved. I thought it was something to do for the man in your life. But when I felt that warm, wet tongue contact my bare skin, I learned that women gain a lot.

He went for my clit. I was so spread open and aroused, that he didn’t have to pull my outer or inner lips apart to get at it. I felt his breath on it, then his mouth, sucking. I started screaming again, not in fear this time.

He said, “Go on! Let it out. Be loud. I’m the only one hearin you missy!”

Then he put his head back between my legs. Straining against the handcuffs, I pulled my head up to look down. But I only saw the top of his mask with masses of dark hair at the bottom of it. My screams filled the room. He laughed and started to work back up by body. He pressed his dick against my breast, pushing my rock-hard nipple back into my soft flesh. He used it to trace a path up my neck to my mouth.

After pausing to kneel over me just so, he pointed his cock into my mouth. Believe it or not, I was thankful to return the pleasure he had given me. I did what I could with my tongue and lips, lifting my head as far as it could go. This made me pull against the handcuffs. They cut into my wrists despite the soft linings.

I remember him moaning, “Oh, suck it missy! Harder! Pull it into the back of your throat . . .”

I did everything he said, pulling it down to the back of my mouth, then, a little farther.

“Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” He groaned.

In one quick motion, he pulled out of my mouth and then plunged into my open pussy. More than anything, I wanted to buck back against him, to add my own motion. But no, spread and shackled I could only let him fuck me at will. But what a good fuck it was anyway! He started slow, grinding against my clit as he went, pulling my nipples with his teeth. I stopped pulling against the restraints, and relaxed into them, letting him sink a little deeper into me. The fucking got faster. He pulled up, holding himself over my on his forearms. I could hear him breathing heavy under the mask.

I knew he was building to an orgasm, but I didn’t want it to stop! With my arms and legs bound, all I could do was hold him tighter with my pussy. I squeezed it tight around his cock.

That’s when he let out another. “Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Then he fell right on top of me. His body formed another type of bondage, holding my panting chest in place until he calmed down himself. I was dizzy, my head spinning as I felt his cum drip down my ass.

Maybe I passed out a little, I don’t know, but when I opened my eyes again he was straddling me and looking down. He slowly reached up and slid his mask off of his head. Amazingly, the long dark hair slid off too! The robber was really a blonde, with ice blue eyes. I could see his tattoo clearly then, it said:

Did I Scare You?