Did She Know?

Story Info
Watching Brianna get out of the shower.
988 words
3.82
44.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my small studio apartment just chatting on-line with my new webcam, which I bought at Best Buy. I was browsing through people just chit-chatting and making small talk, it was actually boring. This one girl named Brianna and I were talking and well I guess that she thought of me boring so she made up some lame excuse to go. So, I made it look like that I bought it all, and decided that I would get off too. I just left it on, went to the Subway under the apartment, and brought it back up to my room.

This webcam sucks I thought to myself. Why would I ever buy this thing? What girl would want to even talk to me? After my foot-long sub, I went to my computer to look at some porn, on account of the fact that I wasn't getting anywhere with the cam. But wait, what was this? Wow, it was Brianna and she was coming out of her bathroom, with just a towel draped around her body! I saw her go back in and was disappointed to think that she was just about to go in and I wasn't going to see this beautiful woman. She really was beautiful. She had the most perfect C-cup breasts, and was skinny, just like those naked models on the scrambled porn channels.

I walked to the fridge to go get a beer, and wait for her to come out of her shower. I figured that it was fine, because she blew me off, and it was her fault that she left her webcam on. After what seemed like a minute of waiting, she came back out and this time I realized that her hair was wet, she must have just gotten out. Then, she threw her towel of and it quickly covered the cam, but fell off after a second. Where'd she go? Damn, she left the screen. There she is, and let me just describe her in one word. Perfect. This time that she entered the screen, Brianna came with a purple, penis sculpted dildo. Her bed was just low enough to the ground for the cam to be able to see the entire bed.

She lied down on her pink silk sheets and started caressing each hip with her hands. One hand moved to circle the pink nipples of her perk breast, while the other started rubbing her neatly shaven mound. By this time her moaning had gotten loud enough that I could hear it through my computer, after I turned the volume up to max. This was just too much for me. I pulled my semi hard-on out of my jeans, and started fooling around with it. Who knew that our mutual masturbation could be so great?

She just grabbed this dildo off of her night stand and lunged it into her cunt. She was really going at it now, and so was I. She took her left breast and starting sucking it with her tongue. She took the dildo out of her pussy and rammed it into her ass. It looked like it must of hurt, but I guess that her pussy juice must have lubed it up. That thing moving in and out of her ass looked so good. So I took my left hand and started to rub my asshole. I took some of the pre-cum off of my dick and rubbed it on my left index finger so I could insert in my ass. She took the dildo out of her ass and rubbed it on the outside of her pussy a couple of times then shoved it into her mouth. That looked so good, I just wished that was my penis going from hole to hole with no stopping. I took my finger out of my ass and rubbed it with pre-cum again and licked it clean.

Her hips were bucking like crazy now as she threw the dildo to the side and started to insert three fingers, then four, then her whole fist. I couldn't believe that she could really do that to herself. Her moans increased to screams of pain and joy. I was also on the verge of cumming, and my grunting and groans had become more frequent.

Her tits were perked up, and she rubbed that sweet juice from her clit all over her tits. I could see them gleaming through the computer screen. Her whole fist kept on pounding away, but that must not have been enough for her, because she stuck two more fingers in where possible. My ass fingering picked up too. I had three fingers simultaneously pumping in as my hand jerked my pole. She was so close to cumming, I could hear it in her whines. Then it happened a small stream of cum shot out of her pussy and onto her bed. I just wanted to lick it all up. Just after she came I knew it was my turn, so I focused all my attention on my cock and ass pounding. I was so close to cumming. I looked down as my cock, and my orgasm hit me. Right in my face to be exact. I licked the cum on my lips off, and just sat there for a moment and what was the greatest session of masturbation I had ever, ever had.

I looked up at the screen to see what my lady friend had done since I last looked. Oh my God! She was looking at me! Two big pearly whites were gaping at the screen at me. Then she asked if I had fun. I was so scared to reply back that I just turned off the computer. I couldn't believe that, did she know that I was watching her the whole time. I'll just build up my confidence and maybe talk to her later. But that's another story.