Didn't Know I Was Endowed Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man makes shocking discovery.
1.7k words
4
141.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, the only guy in an all girl school. You guys are probably thinking "What a pimp!" And you'd be half right. Being the only guy at an all girl school did mean that all the hot girls were attracted to me, being the only guy BUT that met ALL girls, ugly, old, fat, it really wasn't all it was cracked up to be. The oldest girlfriend I had was 29, and me being 18, I was of course proud of this, but the relationship lasted for like a month, because she couldn't deal with the guilt.

The youngest date I had was 18. Ironically, these were my only 2 dates. I was really confident with women. I mean, I didn't have any reason to be nervous with the ladies. I was 6'3, 178 lbs. (all muscle), and being black, girls were especially interested. The only other black person in the school was a chick so both of us got the ladies, obvious some bi chicks in that school. But I digress, I am here to tell you about one of the most amazing events in my life. This took place in English class of all places, me being a guy I sat in the center of the pool of estrogen. Little did I know, I was going to get a treat soon...

I was waiting for the average middle aged teacher to come in and start her mundane lesson but God damn! What came in can just be described as fucking sexy. I'd say this woman was about 5'8, with brown eyes, pout lips, blonde hair, and a SHORT skirt. Let's not forget her ass, that thing looked a lethal weapon, to give out boners to those who had dicks. Her tits were amazing, when I saw her walk in I swore to myself that I would find out of those tits were real or fake, and I RARELY don't come through on a promise like this.

"Hello class, my name is Mrs. Laguna and I'll be your substi—what are you doing in this class young man!" the teacher asked me, "If I'm not mistaken, this is an all girl school."

"I'm the principal's son so she allowed me lead way so I'm allowed in this class ma'am," I explained.

"Yeah, it's okay," replied Veronica while brushing her brown hair, "He's really nice too."

"So I'm sure..." said Mrs. Laguna as she picked up her book and started to read, "Ok class today we're going to read The Yearling."

While she was droning on, a piece of paper clunked me in the head and I looked around trying to figure who threw it. No one had a guilty face so I decided to open it.

Hey John, don't ya wanna bone our new teacher? -Veronica

Now that's a dumb question if I ever heard one, but I humored her.

Hell yeah V, her sexy ass already got me semi-hard. ;-) and while I'm at it, maybe you too. -John I threw the note back and wanted for a response, I threw the idea around in my head, could I bang our new teacher? It would be a first time having sex and my first time being with any of these sexy ladies would be an honor.

*whoosh!* the note came back. And I honestly shouldn't have been surprised at what she asked.

How big is your dick John? I know that they say brothers are hung but I've never seen one, so is it true? -Veronica

Well isn't this an interesting situation, she asked me the one question I didn't know the answer to. And before I could throw the note back, Mrs. Laguna had somehow slipped by me and caught the note when it left my hand.

"What do we have here? Some note writing?" she sarcastically asked as she opened the note. As soon as she saw the first 2 lines she blushed instantly.

"Who knew? Some kids find me sexy! Does this turn you on John?" she teased as she rubbed breasts and tweaked her nipples.

My "little" friend answered that question as he made a guest appearance by tenting my pants. I blushed, not sure if it showed on my dark skin, obvious that it was kind of awkward having a piece of ass that's supposed to be your teacher rubbing her breasts.

"Mmm, looks like someone has the answer," she said as she rubbed her hand against my crotch, not helping my boner. "Oh my, what else does this note say? How big is your dick? Hmm let's find out she said as she gestured me to the front of the class. The girls in the class anxious to see their first black dick, I did as I was told and stepped up. I undid my belt buckle and took off my size 16 shoes.

"I hope everyone is paying attention to this, because I sure am," said a turned on Mrs. Laguna as she fanned herself with a magazine on my desk.

As my pants dropped, it appeared so did the jaws of every woman in that class. Not knowing if I disappointed, I attempted to pull up my pants and walk out the door. No dice. I was tackled at the door by Veronica and Mrs. Laguna as drool formed in the corner of their mouths.

"Where do you think you're going Mr. Big Black Dick?" asked Veronica as she rubbed the head. Was I really that big? Not seeing another person's dick before, I was the only person I had to reference with. Apparently I had something noteworthy hanging between my legs, "How big was this son of a bitch again?"

"Um...I don't know, is it that big?" I asked shyly.

I guess I was the king of stupid questions today because the whole class of girls laughed uncontrollably. "John, let me tell you exactly how big this king dick is." Offered Veronica as she grabbed a ruler and started to grab my half hard dick. Soon as she touched the shaft, she was tackled by a hot blonde named Christina, known for her luscious tits. Or should I say, 38E as her bra hit my face. "These are one of the days where it helps to be the only guy at this school" I said in my mind as Mrs. Laguna had started to unbutton her shirt one button at a time.

*Pop* that was button number one.

*Pop* button number 2 followed.

*Pop* button number 3 was followed by 4.

*Pop* button number 5.

Not being able to help myself I ripped the shirt off of her and threw it behind us. Three women were about to fuck my brains out and all I could do is just breathe hard. I've never done this before, even though the ladies man I am, I never acted on it like THIS. Damn right I'm going to do it more often. As Christina grabbed my pulsing dick she measured it.

"Holy shit!" she yelled.

"What?!" I asked, hoping I met up to her desired measurements, "Am I small or something?!"

"Holy shit!" Christina yelled again.

Veronica looked over Christina's naked shoulder and nearly fainted. "16 inches long! And the girth is... I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY HAND AROUND IT!" She then engulfed my monster dick in her mouth and started sucking on it like a lollypop. I moaned like a man possessed as she sucked what she got in her mouth, which appeared to be 6 inches, leaving 10 inches unattended for that moment... Christina took her huge tits and started tit fucking the remainder of my cock like a vacuum while shoving her finger up her skirt and started fingering her clit, wishing that my huge cock was there. That made 2 of us, I was anxious to stretch my first pussy, not caring who it was in this room. Mrs. Laguna looked at me covered in lust, wanting to make me a happy student. As if all these women aren't enough to prove it. Well I'm happy with all these bitches on my cock like flies to honey. Veronica stopped sucking my dick to disrobe completely, showing her 40 F tits. "Hell yeah!" I said in my mind, today's gonna be a good day... I took my dick and smacked Veronica's cheek a few times, leaving globs of pre cum on her face.

"Oh my God! Look at how much his dick shoots and that's only PRE CUM!" screamed Mrs. Laguna, as she licked the head and tried it for herself. I think that she had a mini orgasm just from that. Passion took over and before I knew it, I shot out globs of cum all over Mrs. Laguna and Veronica, spraying their tits and Christina's face.

"I can't wait until you get that monster full sized again," said Bridget, the ebony princess.

"What are you talking about? I only came one time, was I supposed to get soft or something?" I asked

"Poor John, you don't know the power of your potency." Bridget said while stroking my dick.

"I don't mean to rush but I'd like to fuck one of you already." I said quietly

"Don't tell me you're a virgin with this piece of prime meat," asked a shocked Mrs. Laguna.

"Sadly yes ma'am," I said and then I felt something new and exciting. I looked down to see Veronica rub her pussy lips on my man meat and then impaled herself and took as much as she could, leaving only 2 inches out of her pussy. "Oh God!" I yelled, and started to buck forward, not realizing the sheer size of my dick was unbearable enough.

"GOD DAMN IT YOU BASTARD!" Veronica said, and then I stopped and pulled out stroking it, "You asshole! Don't take it out! Just go slower!"

"Uh....is she pissed or something?" I asked Mrs. Laguna.

"No she's just caught up in the moment of being pounded by your black snake." Mrs. Laguna explained licking her lips, "I call a ride on your monster cock next!"

Veronica was screaming in acapella while riding me, her cunt walls squeezing around my dick, I guess she was coming hard and fast because when I sped up some she screamed, "Enough! I can't feel my pussy anymore!" and fell off from exhaustion, still fingering her pussy out of pure lust even though she could barely feel her cunt anymore.

"All right girls, line up and get ready for a hell of a ride," said Mrs. Laguna seductively as she jumped on and started sliding up and down slowly, remember what happened to Veronica's pussy and she liked having sensation in that zone. To be continued...