Diedra's Birthday Present Ch. 01

Story Info
Birthday girl gets gift of a lifetime.
4.9k words
3.98
34.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
264 Followers

Birthday girl gets gift of a lifetime

I rarely get messages on my social page or whatever it's called. I only have one because my secretary, Cheryl, who, by the way is also my former girlfriend (but that's another story) told me I should have one. I normally don't interact well with people and she thought having a social page might help me. Not interacting well with people is not a good thing, especially if you have to deal with them every day in your business. And I do. I'm an architect. My office consists of Cheryl and me.

So there it was. The message. I read it:

"If you are the same Patrick Murphy, who lived in Central Pennsylvania several years ago and were involved in community theatre I would like to talk to you. Please message me with a phone number where you can be reached or you can call me at this number. Richard Adams." And he had included his phone number.

Richard Adams was the husband of a woman I had an almost four year affair with. It started ten years ago and ended when I moved south.

I re-read the message several times. Then walked out to Cheryl's desk. She and I had been 'an item' for several years but had broken up and I moved south. She eventually followed me.

"Do you remember Diedra Adams?"

"Of course I do. I still owe her an apology for not shooting your sorry ass for fucking up her life." She said with a grin.

"Very funny, Miss Wicked Witch of the South. I just received a message from her husband."

"No shit? What did he want?"

"He wants to talk to me."

"That can't be good. Why after all these years?"

"Don't know."

"Are you going to talk to him?"

"Don't know."

Just then the phone rang.

"Keep me informed." She said as she reached to answer it.

Back in my office I sat and looked out my window at the Gulf of Mexico. And remembered.

I had received a visit in my office by three members of the Board of Directors of a community theatre group. They wanted to remodel their theatre. I took the job. While working with them on the remodel, I got interested in what they did. Cheryl and I even started going to their plays. I enjoyed it and was eventually talked into getting onstage myself. Now, as I have already mentioned, I generally 'don't play well with others' so both Cheryl and I were surprised at this turn of events. I found that theatre people are different. At least that's what I told myself. I started getting bigger and better roles in the plays. Not because of my acting ability I'm sure. More likely due to the fact that I ended up donating my time and efforts to the remodeling project.

Diedra Adams was a member of their board and was one of the three who first met with me in my office. We worked together on the project, but that was all. There was, as far as I could tell, no attraction between us. We had meetings several times at her house and I knew Richard.

About a year after the remodeling was completed she and I were involved in the same play. I was in the cast and she was the stage manager. The stage manager in any production is a very important part of it. In the absence of the director he/she is basically in charge.

One night after rehearsal several members of the cast decided to go have a drink...or two...or six. We had been at the bar for a while when Diedra said that she needed to talk to me so we went outside.

She took a deep breath. "I am a very happily married woman who has never done anything like this before but I love sex and will do anything except girls and anal and have thought a lot about it and I want to fuck your brains out. Whew! I never thought I could get all of that out in one breath."

"Uh. Well. I...uh. I don't know what to say."

"Just say you want to fuck me, too."

"Uh. Well. I...uh...as nice as that thought is I'm not sure..."

"Look, I have a key to the theatre. Let's go back there and see what happens."

"Uh, sure. I guess we can talk about it."

Now you have to understand that I was not above getting a little pussy on the side. As a matter of fact Cheryl and I had an agreement that if the occasion ever presented itself we were both free to indulge ourselves. Neither of us ever actively looked outside the relationship for sex, but we rarely turned it down. Our basic agreement was that unless and until we were married we were free to fuck around.

Diedra was not the type of person that I would expect to screw around outside of marriage. She was very pretty with a perfect body but two minutes after she unlocked the theatre door my pants were down around my ankles and my soft dick was in her mouth. Needless to say it didn't stay soft long. She loved to suck cock and it showed. She didn't just suck it; she licked it, caressed it, adored it and made love to it. You've heard the expression 'bad girls suck, but good girls swallow'. She was a good girl. A very good girl!!

We left the theatre at four the next morning. She had done what she wanted. She had absolutely fucked my brains out. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted more of that pussy and that mouth. A lot more.

Cheryl knew I was fucking someone but not who. They knew each other from the theatre of course and had become friends. Good friends. The two of them spent quality time together and Cheryl and I had gone to dinner with Diedra and Richard several times.

About three and a half years into the affair Diedra called me and told me that she had told Richard about us.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do that?"

"We were drinking pretty heavily last night and I told him about my fantasy of having a threesome. I had mentioned it a few times before and he always said that he wasn't sharing me with anybody. I told him that he had been sharing me for over three years. Then the shit really hit the fan. He stormed out of the house and I haven't seen him since."

"Holy fuck. Does he own a gun?"

"No way. He's a pacifist. He will be okay in a couple of days."

"How do you know that?? Exactly how many times have you done this?"

"How many times have I done this? Fuck you asshole. I told you when we started that I had never done anything like this. You bastard!! Fuck you!!" The phone went dead.

Not knowing what Diedra would do now, I decided I had better tell Cheryl. When she got home that night I did just that. She was pissed. I mean world class pissed. But not at the affair. She thought I had treated Diedra badly by asking how many times she had had affairs. She called me a worthless lousy cocksucker and stormed out of the house. She had never reacted that way to anything I had ever said or done.

What the hell just happened? My girlfriend had just walked out because she thought I mistreated my mistress? You can't make this shit up! She came back the next day and packed while I was at work. She left a note telling me what a thoughtless piece of lowlife I was and that I didn't deserve either her or Diedra.

I neither saw nor heard from Diedra or Cheryl for two weeks even after repeated attempts. Fuck this! I decided to move south.

I turned my office over to the other architect and told him we would make arrangements for him to buy it at some date to be determined. He was a happy camper when I left. I loaded the few things I felt I needed into the trailer I had hitched to my pickup truck and headed south. I hadn't driven 500 miles when my phone rang. It was Cheryl.

"I went home and most of your stuff is gone."

"That's what usually happens when somebody leaves as you well know because that's what you did."

"I'm sorry I did that. Where are you and when are you coming home?"

"I'm on Interstate 85 headed south and I'm looking for my home. The one I had in Pennsylvania doesn't exist anymore." I ended the call.

Fast forward to the day almost six years later when I received the message from Richard Adams. Lots had happened in that time. Cheryl and I had reconciled and she had moved south to be with me. Then we split up again. This happened two more times before she met and eventually married a really nice and very lucky guy.

There I was sitting in my office thinking about the message. To respond or not respond. Fuck it! I dialed his number.

"Hello, this is Richard."

"This is Patrick Murphy. You wanted to talk to me?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

Silence. So I hung up. Almost an hour later my phone rang. I looked at the number. Guess who?

"Hello."

"This is Richard Adams. I apologize about earlier. I had given lots of thought about what I wanted to say to you, but when I heard your voice and knew it was you, I just froze. Nothing would come out."

"That's okay. I don't know what I was expecting, but silence wasn't one of them. Your calling me a no good son of a bitch would be more like what I thought I would hear."

"Oh, that was one of the things I'd rehearsed because you are a no good son of a bitch."

"Well, you've finally gotten that out of your system. Good bye."

"No. Wait. Please. That isn't why I called. It's about Diedra."

"Is something wrong with her? Sick?"

"No. Nothing like that. It's... well, shit. I can't even say it. Listen, can I call you back? I knew this was going to be difficult, but Christ Almighty this is painful."

And he hung up. Weird phone call.

Several days went by and he called again. This time he was a bit clearer, but still never got around to telling me what he originally wanted to talk about. This went on for several more calls and by the last call we were almost having normal conversations. During the last call he had asked me where I was living now and I told him Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He told me that he and Diedra had moved to New Orleans to be near their daughter so we chatted generally about our new home towns.

"Do you think it would be possible for us to meet and have a chat?"

"I thought that's what we have been doing."

"I mean a chat about Diedra."

"Can't we talk on the phone?"

"Patrick, I've tried and I just can't. It has to be face to face."

"Okay. Mobile is about half way between us. Why don't we meet there? There is a park on the bay that has a Battleship museum. We can meet on Saturday."

"Sounds good. Noon all right?"

"Fine. Noon outside the ticket office. Uh, Richard, should I be wearing a bullet proof vest?"

He almost chuckled. "See you Saturday."

I told Cheryl. She didn't know whether to scratch her watch or wind her butt. "Should Johnny and I go with you? Or at the very least, Johnny?" Johnny is her husband. He knows that Cheryl and I had a close and lengthy relationship before she met him. The three of us are close friends. Yes sir, one of these days I'm going to have to tell the story of Cheryl and me.

"No I'll be okay. But thank you for the offer."

At noon Saturday I was waiting. I saw him walk toward me. He got within a few feet and we just looked at each other.

"Well, this is awkward." I said.

"It certainly is. Shall we walk?"

"Sure."

We walked in silence for several minutes trying to gauge each other. Finally he spoke.

"After you left Pennsylvania, Diedra and I took a long time to recover. For a while I didn't know if we were going to make it. I wanted to, but she missed you. After a few months things finally started getting back to normal for us. I hated you for what you put us through. But more than that I hated you for what you did to her. I am basically a non-violent person, but I think I could easily have killed you during that time. I love my wife. More than anything in the world; and that's why I'm here."

We walked some more. I had no idea what to say or how to say it. He stopped and faced me.

"Did you love Diedra or was she just a fling for you?"

I thought about my answer and decided to tell the truth.

"Did she ever tell you how we got started?"

"No."

So I told him. I could see the pain in his face. I looked around for a place to run if I had too. I have never been in a fight in my life and I wasn't going to start with a pissed off husband.

"So the answer to your question is not at first, but it didn't take long for me to realize just how special she was and I did fall in love with her. Probably still am to a certain degree."

"Did you ever consider asking her to divorce me and marry you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because she was in love with you and not me. I was a toy. You were her anchor. Her reason for living. You she loved. Me she fucked."

He sat on a bench. I sat next to him.

"It took me a long time, but I came to that same conclusion. That's what makes the reason for my initial call to you a bit more palatable. So, here we go. I've known that she has a very high sex drive and I consider myself lucky. She is, as you know, very good and leaves nothing on the table. God, I can't believe I'm talking about my wife like this. Anyway, two or three times over the years she has expressed a curiosity about having a threesome and I have always told her that I had no interest in sharing her or watching someone else have sex with her. The last time she mentioned it was while you were still in Pennsylvania. Well, she is having a birthday in three months. She will be fifty and I have decided to give her a threesome."

I just looked at him.

"I didn't come to this decision easily, but I love her and want to do something totally unexpected. She reads me like a book and surprising her is a challenge, but I think this will do it."

I still just looked at him. I was stunned.

"Close your mouth Patrick, you're drawing flies. So, after deciding to do this I started thinking about who the other guy should be. The first name that popped into my head was yours but since I hated your guts I rejected you immediately. But it couldn't be a neighbor or a friend. I couldn't watch one of them having sex with her and then see them every day. So you came back to mind. Again, I rejected you. You brought out a hatred in me that I could almost taste."

By now I had closed my mouth, but it was dry. Very dry. He continued.

"I went through every male I know and your name keep bouncing around in my mind. Finally I began to realize that you might be the right choice. You had to have had some... affection for her so she was not just a piece of ass. After all the affair lasted over three years so there had to be some attraction. The other big reason was the fact that the two of you have already had sex so I wouldn't be sharing her with yet another man. That logic may be somewhat convoluted but it works for me so here we are.

There was a long pregnant pause.

"So...would you like to help me surprise Diedra for her birthday?'

I just stared at him.

"Close your mouth again, Patrick."

"I'm stunned. Of all the things I thought this meeting could be about this is absolutely the very last thing I could have imagined."

"Would you like time to think about it?"

"No, No, I don't need any time to think. I'm in. I'm definitely in!'

"Well, that's settled. Uh, you don't have a wife or anything do you?"

"No. Uh, how do you plan on springing this surprise?"

"Not quite sure. I only know I don't want it to be in our house. I've thought about a cruise ship because she likes cruising. Have you ever cruised?"

"Yes and I enjoy it."

"Good. I'll set it up. Her birthday is April 25th. Can you get away then?"

"You bet your ass I can get away. God, listen to me. I sound like an anxious school boy."

Richard smiled for the first time.

"I know how you feel. I get like that every time I think of her. We are lucky men, you and I."

I agreed and we parted company. I left for home in a daze. I was on the phone to Cheryl before I was out of sight of the big Battleship. I told her the meeting went pretty well but I never told her its purpose. That would wait until I saw her in person. She tried to get me to tell her but I just laughed and said goodbye. Later that evening we were having hot dogs and beer on their deck and I told her and Johnny about my visit with Richard. She was more shocked than I was.

"That is a man in love with his wife. Why can't all husbands be like that?"

"There's no way I'm giving you a threesome; for your birthday or any other reason." Said Johnny.

"Not that you idiot. The fact that he is willing to share her with this (pointing at me) asshole is what true love is all about."

"Only if you're crazy." Said Johnny. We spent the rest of the evening debating the finer points of true love.

Over the next two months Richard and I talked often. He had chosen a one week cruise out of New Orleans. Four days into the cruise and one day before Diedra's birthday the ship would stop in the Cayman Islands. He had arranged for them to go on a zip line excursion and while they were off the ship I would go on board. He and I would coordinate our schedules so there would be no possibility of her accidently seeing me. Since this was his party, so to speak, he had insisted on paying my cruise fare. I had reluctantly agreed.

In the Cayman Islands most cruise ships are too big to dock at the pier downtown so they anchor off shore and ferry the passengers into town. I watched as the tenders which were used for ferrying moved back and forth to town and I wondered which one Diedra and Richard was on. I was more than a bit nervous. The plan was for me to knock on their cabin door at 9 the next night. Richard still had not decided how he was going to break the surprise to her.

Richard and I chatted often during the next 28 hours. She was enjoying the cruise and had no idea that her real present was yet to come.

At 8:30 on the evening of her birthday they had finished dinner and were walking around the deck holding hands. They stopped walking and leaned against the railing.

"Diedra, you know I love you very much and would do anything for you. Is there anything I could have done over the years to make you any happier?"

"Of course not silly. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I remember several times over the years that you mentioned having a threesome and I have often wondered whether you were serious or if it was just a fantasy."

"Wow. I haven't thought about that in years. It was probably just a fantasy. Why?"

"Because in about half an hour we could be having one." And he stated to walk down the deck. It took about 10 seconds for what he said to register and when it did she ran after him, grabbed his arm turned him to face her and said,

"What did you say?"

"You heard me." Grinning

"You can't be serious."

"At 9:00 a man will knock on our cabin door. If you open it you will get your threesome. If you choose not to open it I never want to hear about a threesome again." He started walking again. She was in so much shock she struggled to stay up with him.

"But who? Who is he?"

"That's part of the surprise. You won't know until you open the door. And if you choose not to open it you will never know."

"Do I know him?"

"We'll find out in just a few minutes."

For the rest of the time it took to get to their cabin she wouldn't be quiet. She kept asking the same questions over and over but he wouldn't answer. Finally they were in the cabin.

"Richard, you have to at least tell me who he is. You can't expect me to open that door and spread my legs for some stranger."

"I'll tell you this much. He's not a stranger."

"Oh, fuck. That's even worse."

Then I knocked. She froze.

"Open the door."

Knock.

"I can't."

"If you don't open the door he will go away. Open it."

She slowly walked to the door. Paused and opened it and immediately slammed it closed panic written all over her face.

"Oh, my God, do you know who that is? Oh my God, Richard! Oh, my God!!"

Richard had never seen her like this. He had no idea what her reaction would be when she saw me, but he had never seen her so flustered and shaken up. It began to be funny and he started to grin at her. Then he started laughing and she became even more flustered.

BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
264 Followers
12