Dierdre

Story Info
Good company leads to something unexpected.
1.2k words
3.74
32.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dierdre. Short, skinny, sweet, and my one-time best friend. I was always jealous of how hot she was, though I attracted a bit of attention myself back when she and I were friends. Like her, I was skinny -- Skinnier, as a matter of fact, which I loved because I could easily borrow her clothing, but she couldn't do the same for mine. We both had waist-length hair, mine was brown and hers was dyed an amazing purple. Her eyes were blue, mine were dark green. She had round boobs, and mine were like Madana's.

But we both had one hot summer night in common.

It was nothing we planned, but it just sort of... Happened. Lying on the couch on one lazy night, she curiously asked, "Have you ever wondered what it's like to kiss a girl?" I stared at her in schocked disbelief -- This coming from my best friend's mouth seemed odd to me.

"W..well... I s-suppose once in awhile.. I.. Mean, I guess that I do..." I stuttered.

"Me too. I always wondered what it would be like to feel her tits, too. Or to make her squirm as I ate her out." She licked her lips and stared at my now-heaving chest, the small nipples hard from all of this talk. "And I would like to know before college..." She hopped up next to me and rested her hand on my thigh, feeling the thin fabric of my pajama bottoms.

"Bu..But.. Well.. Umm.. Okay, I guess... But you have to promise not to tell our boyfriends..." My mouth was so dry, I could barely spit those words out. What was I saying? It was OKAY to let my best friend do these things to me? I didn't even let my boyfriend touch me, demanding that he wait until I was ready.

"Deal." With that, she ran her hand up my thigh softly. She leaned forward and nibbled on my neck, causing moans to escape my lips. "Take off your clothes, I want to see you..." I hurried to comply, fumbling to strip of my tank top and pajama bottoms. "Wow..." She muttered, staring at my newly aroused pussy.

"What about you?" I asked, immediately blushing. Sensing my tension, she leaned forward and kissed me softly. It's so hard to describe what that felt like to me... Wonderful, soft, sweet. I felt hands touch my breasts, but I didn't care. I knew we were being naughty, it felt so good, and I wanted more of her soft touch.

She pulled away, causing a moan of protest, and procceeded to remove her own clothing. My eyes eagerly drank her up -- Her wonderfully shaped breasts, her eyes, her hair, her pussy... I could nearly taste her sex juices, and beconed her to come to me. She felt so soft on my skin, her tongue mixing with mine, her hands on my breasts, and mine in her wet snatch, fucking her as best I could.

"Lie down, Angel. I want to show you something."

Eagerly I lay down on the sofa with my breasts stuck proudly in the air. She spread my legs open and blew a puff of cool air on my aching pussy. "Ohhh..." I moaned softly. Wasting no time at all, she went straight for the goal -- Obviously a first timer, but knowing somewhat how to do it from her boyfriend, she licked up and down my pusy, causing moans to escape my lips. "Di..Dierdre.. How.. How do you..?" She put a finger to my lips and kept at it, trying to make me cum. Now that I think back upon it, I know that she really was not that experienced. I've had quite a few women since her, however, the first always sticks out in your mind.

I felt something thick and cold prod my pussy lips, and quickly looked down. She had grabbed a candle from the blanket chest and was shoving it inside my wet pussy. Coyly smiling, she explained, "Couldn't find anything else.." I nodded eagerly, and licked my lips. Sensing that I wanted her to continue after all, she began to push the candle into my depths and withdrawing it repeatedly.

"Ohh... Fuck... Fuck me Dierdre..." I moaned louder and louder. "Come on baby, fuck me..." She quickened the pace. "COME ON YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT." She slammed me over and over again, causing chills to go up and down my spine. "Oh... Fuck... FUCK..." I rotated my hips and reached down with one hand to push her face into my cunt.

She lapped at me with more vigor now, teasing the clit, pounding me with the candle. As disgusting as it would seem to the normal person, it made me so hot. I thrashed and cried out, whimpering now and then. Soon an orgasm ripped through my body, the likes of which I have no felt since with another female.

"Wow..." I moaned as the orgasm subsided. "Just.. Wow.." She giggled slightly before I could continue.

"I have something in my room that my boyfriend had me get so that I could show him how great anal is... I'll be right back." I kissed her forehead and hurried up to my room to grab the double-ended dildo. The mirror caught my eye as I passed it. The girl reflected there had messed up hair and a wild lust-driven look in her eyes -- I wonder if Dierdre had seen that. I giggled and skipped slightly, tweaking my own nipples, down the stairs where the Goddess herself was lying on the couch staring at the ceiling. She turned to look at me.

"Whoa! That's cool! What is it?" She poked it gingerly with one finger.

"A two-headed dildo. Your turn." I shoved one end deep inside my pussy and moaned, then mounted her frame. Placing her legs upon my shoulders like I had seen my boyfriend do hundreds of times, I was able to penetrate her wet slit with no problem.

She screamed out in pain, "Oh FUCK that hurt Angel..."

I slapped her ass and began to fuck to my best ability. "Take that cock you fucking whore. You nasty like tramp." I pounded in and out of her, causing sensations to rip through my own body. Once in awhile, I would have to reinsert the dildo into my pussy, as I became so wet it nearly slid out; but for the most part, I was able to keep it in from pushing into her so hard.

"Yes, fuck me.. Fuck me... I'm a dirty whore.. Ohhhh..." She moaned and thrashed her head side to side. "Oh God.. Oh God..."

The plastic dildo sunk into her repeatedly, our breasts bounced, and I felt better that I ever had before. "God Dierdre, this is so good..." She nodded and bit her lip, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

And she screamed, "Oh GOD I'm coming..." And out her sweet juices flowed, covering the plastic penis. I grinned and leaned down, pulling away the dildo, and licked up her juices. I will never forget how sweet she tasted. Once I was done and her moans subsided, I smiled at her with a twinkle as she stroked my hair.

"At least my parents weren't home."