Diesel Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Was last night a dream?
3.7k words
4.57
23k
7
0

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

The next morning I wake up to find myself totally naked, which is nothing new since I sleep in the nude, and totally alone in my room. I think to myself, 'Did last night really happen? Did I meet Vin Diesel? No, it was just a dream I had. I passed out from too much alcohol and had a dream about him. But damn, what a dream.'

It was at this particular moment that I heard the door to my room open. Not knowing who or what to expect, I screamed. There, standing in my doorway, big as life, was Vin.

I try to cover myself but he stops me. "Why are you trying to hide from me? I've seen and tasted every inch of your lovely body, so why play shy now?"

"Oh no, this can't be happening! It wasn't real. Us together last night was in my dream. You're not real. Oh man, this must be one hell of a hangover. I'm hallucinating or something."

He walks over to the bed, leaning down to give me a kiss. "Afraid not. I'm real and last night really happened."

"But when you weren't here this morning when I woke up, I thought that I had dreamt all of it. Where were you? And how did you get into my room?"

"I decided to let you sleep in, so I slipped out earlier and went up to my room to shower and change. I borrowed your key-card and let myself back into the room. I was hoping that you would still be asleep when I got back."

"I was just lying here trying to decide if last night was real or not."

"Well, now that I'm here, what do you think?"

"Real. Definitely real."

He leans over to give me another kiss. "Are you going to lay around all day or get up and join the world?"

"I had thought about joining the world, but since you're here, any chance I can talk you into joining my little world?"

"I'll make a deal with you. You join the real world for a little while today and then I'll join yours later."

"Deal. Will you go start the shower for me while I get my things?"

"No problem," he says, walking over to the separate shower. He reaches in and turns on both the hot and cold water, letting it run. He turns to ask "How do you like the water, hot or ..." but his voice trails off in mid-sentence when he sees me walking towards him.

The look on his face is pure lust. Once I reach him, I start to unbutton his shirt, but he stops me. "Here, let me do it." And with that, he rips it open, sending buttons flying every direction. He sits down on the vanity stool and takes off his shoes and socks, then his jeans and underwear. God the man is built!

He grabs my hand and drags me into the shower, pinning me against the shower wall with his body, kissing and nibbling on my neck and shoulders. He grabs my waist, lifting me up as he braces me against the wall, positioning his cock right at my pussy. Slowly he lets me slide down the wall and onto his waiting cock. Inch by slow, delicious inch, he buries himself in me. He holds me there for a second or two, savoring the feel of my hot, silky flesh completely wrapped around him. Then he starts thrusting inside of me. Slow at first, then faster and faster. I wrap my legs tighter around him and grip his shoulders to help by slightly pushing myself up and then sinking back down, trying to get him deeper and deeper inside me. Our tempo increases as the sensations take over our bodies and we start moving faster and faster. He grips my ass tighter and pulls me against him, thrusting harder and deeper than before. Then with one last thrust, he feels my pussy tighten and clamp down on him, which pushes him over the edge. He throws his head back and moans as we cum together. He let go of my legs and I slowly slide back down to stand there as he braces himself against the wall, both of us trying to catch our breath as the water streams over our bodies.

"Well, that was definitely more fun than the shower I took earlier."

"Why? Nobody to share it with?"

"Nope, which is why I decided to come back down here to your room," he says with a devilish grin, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

"What do you mean, 'back down here'?" I remark, following him.

"Didn't I tell you? This is the same hotel where me and the guys are staying."

And with that statement, reality set in. "OH NO! The girls! What time is it?"

He glances into the bedroom at the clock. "It's 10:15. We've got plenty of time."

I walk over and pick up his buttonless shirt. "Looks to me like you need to go get another shirt, unless you plan on parading around without one."

He walks over to where his pile of clothes is sitting, and starts to get dressed. "I'll be back in a few minutes." And with that, he gives me a quick kiss and heads out the door. While he's gone, I get dressed and head back into the bathroom to do my make-up and hair.

When he returns, I'm in the bathroom pulling my hair into a ponytail. "Why don't you wear your hair down?" he says, watching me in the mirror.

I turn to him and rub his nearly bald head. "Considering that you don't have much hair, you wouldn't understand the fact that it's hot and I want it off my neck and out of the way."

He moves to stand behind me and leans down to nibble on my neck. "Mmmmm, I think I like it this way. No hair to get in my mouth."

"Exactly what I said ... 'out of the way'."

And with that he starts laughing. Looking at the clock, he comments, "It's almost 11:00, time for you to go meet the girls."

"I know. Do you want to come with me? I mean, now that it's morning and they've sobered up, don't you think they are going to have questions? I'm sure that they've figured out who you really are, so now what do we do?"

"We try to enjoy the rest of the weekend. But now that it's daylight, and when we leave this room, everyone is going to recognize who I am. Some people won't make a big deal about it, but then there are some that will want to stop and take a picture or want an autograph. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I think so. But we need to check with the others to see what they want to do. If it were just you and me on this trip, I'd say that it would be no problem, but I have others to think about. The only thing we can do is ask." And with that we left the room and headed downstairs.

The only one to see us coming off of the elevator was my friend, Jenn. I could tell by the look on her face that she recognized him. The others were seated around small tables, talking to Vin's friends. Maybe this was going to be easier than I thought. We approached the group and the looks on my friend's faces were priceless as they each recognized who he was.

Before any of them could start their questioning, I decided to lay it all out. "First of all, I'm sure that since everyone is sober and awake, you recognize who he is. Last night he didn't want to use his real name, such as it is, because he didn't want a bunch of people crowding around and ruining the evening. But today will be a different story. I'm not sure what you want to do, but if he and the guys come with us, we'll be dealing with the fame side of his life. So, I'm going to leave it up to you to decide. If you want it to be 'just the girls' then that's the way it will be. But if you think that you can deal with all the extra attention we'll be getting, then we'll all go out together."

It didn't take long for them to decide that we would all go out together. Each of them had hooked up with Vin's friends, so it was going to be all eight of us going out and having fun together. His friends were used to that part of his life, and we were going to learn about it. As it turns out, it wasn't too bad. Most people left him alone and very few wanted to stop him.

We headed out to eat lunch, then decided to do the tourist thing. We went to the Aquarium of the Americas, then boarded the Eco-Cruise that would take us to the Audubon Zoo. Everyone had a great time. We finally made it back to the hotel around 4:00, and Vin said that he and the guys had a surprise for us and to meet in the lobby at 5:00. I tried to get it out of him, but he wasn't going to be cooperative. He walked me to my room and said that he'd be back in a little bit.

I was stepping out of the shower when he came back to the room with a change of clothes. "Damn, I thought I could make it back before you got out of there. Care to join me?" He walks over and tugs at the towel I'm holding.

I lean up and lightly kiss him. "Take a rain-check? We need to get dressed and downstairs for the big surprise you guys have planned. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight."

"Alright. But tonight you are mine."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

He gets undressed and steps into the shower while I sit at the vanity and start to put on my makeup. The shower has glass walls on two sides, so I decide to sit back and watch him. He lathers up the washcloth and runs it all over his body, making me wish that it was my hands. Shit, I'm getting wet from just watching him take a shower. Once he's finished, he grabs a towel and dries off, then heads into the bedroom to get dressed, but not before stopping behind me to ask if I liked the show.

I started laughing and followed him into the bedroom to get dressed. As I walked by him, he pops me with the towel he was wearing around his waist. I grabbed it, and he yanked on it so it would pull me to him. He grabs the towel I was wearing, leaving me naked.

"I'd advise you to hurry and get dressed because if you stand here like that for very much longer, I'm not going to let you out of this room and you'll miss the surprise." And with that, I was dressed in record time.

We made it downstairs with time to spare because we both knew that if we stayed in the room much longer, we wouldn't be leaving it until the next morning. Apparently everyone else had the same idea, because they arrived right after we did.

Vin walked over to the front desk and talked to one of the clerks, and then a man dressed in a suit walks up and talks to Vin. He motions for us to follow him. Outside, a stretch limo is waiting for us.

"Where are we going in this?" I ask Vin.

"I told you, it's a surprise. So quit asking and just enjoy it," he says, giving me a quick kiss.

We all pile into the limo, the girls wondering what's going on, the guys wearing smug smiles because they already know. We travel through the streets of New Orleans, then out to the Toulouse Street Wharf to catch the Riverboat Dinner and Jazz Cruise. As if that wasn't enough, Vin has reserved a private room for all of us, away from everyone. We have our own buffet tables and the food is delicious.

Everyone finishes their dinner and we decide to go outside with the others and enjoy the evening on the river. The moon is just coming up and it is beautiful. I'm standing by the rail, enjoying the night, when Vin comes up to me.

"So, what do you think? Too much?"

"Yes, this whole weekend is too much. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. And in case I forget to tell you tomorrow, thank you for this weekend. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined anything like this could have happened. You have really made this a birthday that I'll never forget."

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me. "There's more to come."

"Vin, this is more than enough. Me and the girls are having the time of our lives, but you have to stop."

"You don't understand. The 'more to come' is for me and you, later." And with that he turns me around in his arms so we can watch the moon come up over the river. Who would have thought that Mr. Tough Guy has a soft side?

The riverboat pulls up to the wharf and everyone disembarks. We are all standing around wondering what's next when Vin grabs my hand and starts walking. Everyone follows. Down the wharf a little ways, two carriages are waiting for us. We get into the carriages and go on a tour of the French Quarter.

When the tour is over, they drop us off at the hotel. We head back to Bourbon Street for a little while, but drinking and dancing is not what we have on our minds. We stayed with the group for a little while, but eventually made our way back to the hotel.

Instead of going to my room, we went up to Vin's suite. Now, I thought mine was nice, but when you are Vin Diesel, it's nothing but the best. I walked into his suite and almost fell over. It was beautiful, and it was huge. He had a balcony off of the living area, and the doors were open with the curtains drawn back, and the cool evening breeze was blowing into the room. There were candles lit everywhere with music playing on the stereo. He walks over to the bar and pours me an Amaretto Sour. I slipped my sandals off and enjoyed the plush carpet.

"How did you pull this one off? The drink, the candles, all of it? Come on, fess up."

"I called the hotel while we were at one of the clubs earlier and told them that I'd be arriving in a little bit, and they came up and took care of it all."

He hands me my drink. "Mmmmm, to my knight in shining armor." I salute him and take a drink, following him out onto the balcony where he pulls me onto his lap when he sits in one of the lounge chairs. "What did I do to deserve this weekend?"

He slowly caresses my face. "I said it last night, there's a connection between us. I don't know what you call it, fate or whatever, but for some reason I knew that I was supposed to be here this weekend. And I guess you are the reason."

I lean down and lightly kiss him. "Sounds perfectly logical to me."

"I hate to put a damper on the evening, but what time is your flight tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow afternoon at 1:00. Why?"

"Just curious as to how much longer I have you all to myself."

"We're leaving the hotel around 11:30 to head to the airport, so I'm yours until then."

"Very good," he says, pushing me up from his lap and pulling me back into his domain. "Dance with me?"

There was a slow song playing on the radio, or maybe it was a CD with nothing but slow songs on it, and I went into his arms. We danced for a little while, then with each song, more and more clothing disappeared. First it was his shoes and socks, then his shirt, then mine. Next off was my bra, his pants, my skirt, his underwear, then mine. As each article of clothing was removed, our need for each other grew. By the time we had undressed each other, we were ready to explode. Dancing naked together was wonderful. His hands were roaming all over my back, down to my ass, up my arms. I did the same to him, loving the way his muscles flexed each time I touched him.

He took my hand and led me into the bedroom, another large room with the balcony doors and curtains opened, more lit candles. This was something out of a fairytale. These kinds of things happen only in your dreams, except my dream was coming to life.

He led me to the bed and when he hands me a blindfold, I get a little nervous. "Trust me, Gwen. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Tonight is for you. Let me do this for you." And with that, he ties the blindfold behind me.

He lies me down on the bed, then leaves the room for a little bit. The sounds of the night filter into the room, sounds of a jazz band playing off in the distance, sounds of people on the street. He comes back into the room and sets something down on the table beside the bed.

He sets on the bed and leans down to kiss me, a deep, passionate kiss. The kind that you never want to end. He pulls away and takes something off of the table. It smells like chocolate. The next thing I know, there is something warm dripping onto my breasts, down to my stomach, then further down. He takes a little of the chocolate and drips it on my lips and before I can taste it, he's licking it off of them. I try to kiss him but he's off to the next step.

The next sensation is coldness, but not too cold, in the same places that the chocolate went. It smells like Cool Whip.

"Vin, what in the hell are you doing? Am I some kind of dessert or something?"

"Something like that," he says with a chuckle. "Just lay back and enjoy the sensations."

He leans down and kisses me deeply as he drops a small spoonful of ice cream on my stomach. I scream but his kiss smothers it. I try to wipe the ice cream away, but he grabs my arms and won't budge. He ends the kiss and while still holding my arms, starts to lick the chocolate and Cool Whip off of me. Inch by inch he licks me clean, but not touching the ice cream.

"Are you finished?" I ask.

"Not yet, one more thing."

And with that, he leans down and quickly eats the ice cream, then licks my cunt with a cold tongue. He opens my legs and licks my clit, bringing me up off the bed. His tongue is so cold that it's almost painful. But at the same time, it's exciting. I guess it's the pleasure/pain combination that keeps me from telling him to stop. After a few licks, his tongue warms up, and it doesn't take long for me to cum. I don't know if I should be furious at him for doing this or glad because the torture is over.

He takes the blindfold off and scoops me up, carrying me into the bathroom. He quickly starts the shower and pulls me into it with him. "Lets get you cleaned up." He takes the washcloth and lathers it up, running it all over my body, leaving no place untouched. I feel like putty in his hands and lean against the back of the shower for support. He pulls me under the spray of the water to rinse me off.

Slowly I reach up and kiss him, whispering into his ear, "Now it's my turn." I start to kiss my way down his chest, stomach, then down to his hard cock. I slowly take him into my mouth, licking and sucking gently. Now it's his turn to lean back on the shower wall for support. Up and down his cock my tongue goes, teasing him, making him want more. I take all of him into my mouth, feeling him swell even more, making him go wild. He tells me to stop, but I keep going, stroking and licking until I feel him explode in my mouth.

We get out of the shower and dry each other off, wanting each other more than before. We know that this is our last night together and we want to make it last. He leads me back to the bed where he gently lays me down, covering my body with his. Our hands are all over, desperate for each other's touch. In no time he's hard again.

This time, our loving is slow and hot, taking our time, savoring each moment. Slowly and gently he slid into me. My body convulsed with the familiar way it felt. He began to fuck me slowly, the passion building until we both couldn't take it any longer and then he would stop and we would lay motionless for a minute before beginning again. Slowly we built ourselves into sexual ecstasy, loving the way our bodies felt together. Soon we were all over the place, our slow lovemaking built into a frenzy. I was on top and riding him. Our sweat mingled together, as I slid up and down his cock, excitement building until both our bodies were tense. Soon I felt his cock throbbing and I knew he was cumming. I felt his whole body shake and it was enough to send me over the edge. I collapsed onto his chest, lying there still joined with his body, listening to our breathing and the sounds of the night. I slid off to his side and he pulled the covers over us.

"Happy birthday, Gwen," he says as he kisses me tenderly.

"This is more than any women would ever expect. Thank you for making my birthday something I'll never forget." And with that, we drifted off to sleep.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers