Diesel Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
They start things off with a shower.
1.3k words
4.56
23.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

I awoke the next morning to the sound of running water, so I went into the bathroom to join Vin in the shower. The time on the clock showed 8:00. He was startled when I opened the shower door and stepped in.

"What are you doing up?" he asks.

"The shower woke me up, so I thought I'd join you."

"I was going to finish my shower, then head down to your room to get your things and bring them back up here so you'd have them when you got up. But, since you're here in the shower with me, care to wash my back?"

"Is that all I get to wash?"

He pulls me into his arms. "You can wash anything you like." And with that, I take the washcloth from him and start washing him, from head to toe, neglecting nothing. Each time I run the washcloth around his hardening cock, he sucks in a deep breath. "Keep that up and your going to get fucked again."

"That's what I'm counting on." Suddenly he grabs me and pins me against the wall, kissing all over my body. Once he gets down to my pussy, I prop one leg up on the shower seat to give him better access. Slowly he licks the lips, then nibbles on my clit. His tongue darts in and out of my cunt, fucking it that way, while his fingers are creating magic with my clit. It doesn't take long and I'm ready to cum, but he doesn't let me.

He quickly pulls me away from the wall so he can sit in the shower seat, then pulls me down to where I'm straddling him. Slowly he eases me down onto his cock, inch by inch. The shower has a towel rack built into the wall, so I grab onto that and use it for leverage. Starting off slowly, I ride him, speeding up every now and then, but always slowing back down. After a few minutes, he spins me around facing away from him and bends me over, fucking me from behind. It's too much for me, and I tell him that I'm going to cum. After a few more thrusts, he cums too.

We wash off in the shower and head into the bedroom to get dressed for breakfast.

"Vin, I don't have any other clothes up here." I grab a robe off of the door and put it on.

"I know. You distracted me earlier. Let me run downstairs and get your things, then you can get dressed up here."

"Sounds like a plan." And with that, he quickly gets dressed and heads out the door, leaving me alone to wander around his domain. I head out to the balcony to enjoy the morning sounds and smells of New Orleans. That's where he finds me when he returns with my things.

"I grabbed everything I could find. I searched the closet, drawers, everywhere. I only found one bag. Is that all you had?" He hands me my bag.

"Yes, I like to travel light. Give me 15 minutes and I'll be ready."

He heads over to the phone, where I assume that he's calling the guys to find out what their plans are. Then he comes into the bathroom to watch me get dressed. It's a little unnerving when you're not used to that kind of attention. But I wasn't about to kick him out, either. So I just acted like he wasn't there and went through my normal routine of getting ready to start the day.

A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. He goes to answer it and all of a sudden carts of food surround us. He had called Room Service and ordered breakfast.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted to eat, so I ordered just about everything. Care to join me for breakfast?"

"There you go again, Vin. It's all too much. But since you went through all of the trouble of doing this, I'd love to join you for breakfast," and went to sit at the table next to him.

For the next hour, we ate, talked, and laughed. Neither one of us wanted to admit that the time was slipping by too quickly, and that our time together was coming to an end. It was about 10:30 when we finally finished up with breakfast, and decided to spend the rest of the morning together. We were going to meet everyone downstairs at 11:30 so we could head to the airport to catch our flight home.

We went into the living area and turned on the TV, trying to find something to watch. We finally settled on the Sci-Fi channel, watching an episode of "Farscape". I was sitting on the couch with Vin sitting on the floor in front of me, resting his head back on my lap. Before we realize it, the show is over and it's time to head downstairs to meet the other.

Once everyone gets there, all eight of us pile into a van that takes us to the airport. The guys decided to come along with us instead of saying goodbye at the hotel. They walk us down to our terminal, and everyone starts hugging everyone, saying their goodbyes.

Vin grabs my hand and pulls me away from the group, then hands me a small box. "Go ahead and open it."

My hands are shaking as I slowly open it up. It is a ring in the shape of a V. I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "It's beautiful. But why?"

"It's your birthday present. Just something to remember me and our weekend together." He slides the ring on my index finger. "So now, when you get home and think that it was all a dream, you can look at this and know that it was real." He slowly leans down and gives me the hottest kiss imaginable.

Over the intercom, I hear them announcing that our flight is boarding, and we say one final goodbye. I turn to catch one last glimpse of him, and then he's gone, out of my life forever.

The flight home was pretty quiet for each of us. We were all too busy reliving the weekend we each had just enjoyed. Once home, I unpacked and was putting a clothes into the washer when something white fell out of my bag. It was a muscle shirt that Vin was wearing earlier that morning. Lifting it to my nose, it smelled completely of Vin. I wasn't ready to let go of that yet, so I laid it on my pillow and decided that I'd sleep in it that night.

The next day was Monday, so off to work I went. About 2:30 that afternoon, I received a call from the receptionist saying that there was delivery waiting for me at the front desk. I wasn't expecting anything, so I wasn't sure what would be waiting for me. When I arrived, there, sitting on the counter, was a dozen of red roses. I quickly scooped them up and headed back to my office so that I could read the card.

It said, "Thanks for the wonderful weekend. I hope you never forget this birthday. I'll be in town next weekend for a meeting if you want to get together. Always, Vin". He left a phone number on the back of the card so I could contact him if I wanted to.

I called Jenn to tell her about the flowers, and asked how he knew where I worked. She said that before we boarded the plane, he asked her and she told him. I read the card to her and she asked if I was going to see him again, and at that point I knew I had a major decision to make.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers