Diesel Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Vin has a surprise trip planned.
2.5k words
4.6
22.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

Once I made my decision, I couldn’t wait to get home to call. The rest of the day went by at a snail’s pace.

As soon as I walked in the door, I grabbed the phone and dialed his number. His phone rang 4 times, then his sexy voice came on. "You know what to do." Damn, it was his voice mail.

"Hey, it’s Gwen. Sorry I missed you. I just wanted to say thanks for the roses and for making my birthday something I’ll never forget. Give me a call if you want." And with that, I left my number.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday went by with no word from Vin. Just when I had finally convinced myself it was for the best, the phone rings Thursday night.

"Hello."

"Gwen?"

I’d know that sexy voice anywhere. "Hi."

"Sorry I’m just getting back to you. Things have been crazy since I got back. By the time I heard your message Monday night, I figured it was too late to call with the time-zone difference being 2 hours between us. I haven’t had time to breathe, much less give you a call."

"It’s ok. So what’s up on your side of the world?"

"Nothing but work. The meeting that was scheduled for this weekend has been changed to next week. I’m flying in Wednesday evening and the meeting is Thursday morning. After that, my schedule is clear. Can you take next Friday off?"

"Why?" I asked hesitantly.

"I want to take you somewhere, just the two of us."

"I don’t see that there will be a problem with me getting off." Oops, Freudian slip of the tongue.

"I know for a fact that there’s no problem with you getting off." Vin remarks with a sexy laugh.

"Oh man, you are bad."

The rest of the conversation jumped from subject to subject, catching up on what has happened in the last few days. Before we hang up, he gives me his flight information and adds, "I’ll call you when the meeting is finished Thursday."

"OK, I’ll talk to you later."

"Later."

The weekend came and went, as did the following week. I told Jenn about him calling and what he had planned, or at least as much as I knew, which wasn’t much.

"I’ve got a suggestion," Jenn says during our conversation.

"What?"

"Since you’ve got his flight information, why not surprise him at the airport? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind seeing you a day early."

"I don’t think that would be a good idea."

"Then why did he give you ALL of his flight info? He could have said that he flew in at 8:00 and not given you anything else, but he didn’t. He gave you everything. Trust me, he wants to see you. Why not surprise him?"

"I don’t know," I replied hesitantly. "What if he gets pissed that I showed up, or worse, what if he’s got someone else with him? How would it look?"

"Who the hell cares how it would look? Just go. I promise it won’t be a mistake."

"I’ll think about it."

Wednesday finally rolled around and I was nervous as hell about going to surprise him at the airport. I got there around 7:30, just in case his flight was early. I checked the boards and his flight was on schedule.

I sat down in the chairs to wait, picking up a magazine to read to pass the time. A lady came and sat next to me and we started talking. She was there to pick up her husband from a business trip and asked me who I was meeting.

"A friend who is flying in for the weekend."

She noticed that I was not wearing any rings that signified me as "attached", but commented on the ring that Vin had given me.

Running my finger over it, I replied, "It was a birthday present from my friend."

"This friend, I’m assuming it’s a male?"

"Yes. How did you guess?"

"You have a smile plastered on your face."

"We haven’t seen each other for two weeks and I’m looking forward to seeing him again." That, plus getting my hands all over that gorgeous body of his.

And with that, they announced that the flight had just arrived and was taxiing up to the terminal. The lady got up and went to wait closer to the door while I stood back and waited. Everyone started to exit the plane, and then I saw him. He was with Mike, one of the guys from the trip. They were talking and laughing about something, and when people started to recognize who he was, they flocked around him. I stood there, unable to move. People were everywhere. Some were snapping pictures while others were trying to get his autograph. Mike was trying to clear a path so they could get out of there, but he wasn’t making much progress.

Then, all of a sudden, he looks up from signing something, and quickly scans the waiting area, as if looking for someone. Oh great, he must have someone else here in town besides me and he’s looking for them. But when his gaze lands on me, a grin breaks out on his gorgeous face. He finishes what he’s signing and announced that he had to go. He made his way through the crowd over to where I was standing, grinning the whole way.

"What are you doing here?" he quietly asked, reaching out to gather my hands in his.

"I wanted to surprise you. Are you mad?"

"Mad? Hell no! Quite the opposite." He leans down, meeting my lips with his for a quick kiss.

Reaching up to run my hand across his cheek down to his chin, I ask, "Where’s your goatee?"

"Got rid of it." Noticing what I was wearing, Vin smirks, "Damn, woman. Did you pour yourself into those jeans? Can you even breathe?"

"No I didn’t pour myself into them, and yes I can breathe. What’s wrong with my jeans?"

"Nothing is wrong with them as far as I’m concerned. They look damn good on you." Bending closer to my ear he adds, "but they’d look even better off of you and thrown on the floor."

I started laughing. "I really don’t feel like giving everyone a free show. You standing here with me is enough of a show for these people."

Mike came up helped get us out of the airport before things got too crazy. While we were walking out of the terminal, Vin gave me the name of the hotel where he and Mike were staying, and asked if I wanted to stay there with him.

"I have a better idea. My apartment isn’t too far from where you’re meeting is, so why don’t you stay with me and Mike can pick you up before the meeting."

"Sounds like a plan. Ok with you, Mike?" Vin answers.

"No problem. I’ll get the rental and pick you up in the morning. Gwen, give me your address."

I gave him the address and directions from the hotel to my apartment, and then to the place where their meeting was to be held. Then we headed to the parking lot.

"Where’s your car?"

"Right in front of you."

"Gwen, that’s a truck. I’m serious, where’s your car?"

"That’s it," I say, pointing to my truck.

The expression on Vin’s face was priceless. "This I would not have believed. You drive a truck." He takes a few steps back and whistles. "A Ford F150 CrewCab with 4-wheel drive." He shakes his head in amazement.

"What’s wrong with that?" I ask.

"Nothing, but I had you pegged as the sports-car type."

"Nope, I’m just a country girl who lives in the big city and drives a truck.”

"You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?" He leans over and gives me a kiss, taking the keys out of my hands.

"What do you think you’re doing?"

"Driving," he says with a smug grin.

He unlocks the doors, throws his bag in the back seat, and being the gentleman he is, opens up my door and helps me in. He walks around the truck to the driver’s side, opens up his door and climbs in. We leave the airport behind and head towards my apartment, all the while talking about the events of the past few days, and what he has planned for the weekend.

"Are you off Friday?" he asks.

"Yep. Now, will you please tell me where we’re going?"

"No, it’s a surprise."

"If you don’t tell me where we’re going, I won’t know what kind of clothes to pack."

"Nothing fancy. That’s all you’re going to get from me on the subject."

"Ok, fine." After sitting there for a few minutes, I ask, "Are you hungry? Do you want to stop and get something to eat before we go home?" Ok, that sounded strange.

"Come to think of it, I am a little hungry. What do you suggest?"

"We’ve got anything and everything. Just name it and I’ll tell you how to get there."

He finally decided on Mexican, or rather, Tex-Mex, so we head to my favorite restaurant. Luckily one of my friends was working that night, so she was able to slip us in pretty easily. If anyone noticed who Vin was, they didn’t give any indication. The food was great and the company even better. Mike called during dinner to say that he’d be by to pick Vin up around 8:00.

Vin paid the check and we left the restaurant around 10:00 and finally arrived at my complex. I gave him the code to the automatic gate and we drove through. Once inside, we drove around to my building and I showed him where to park. He grabbed his bag out of the back seat and we headed to my apartment.

"Which key?" Vin asks, holding up my key chain.

"It’s the one next to the truck key. I keep it there because it’s easier to find than to search through the whole set looking for it."

He unlocks and opens up the door to my apartment. I step in and turn on the light to the living room, then enter the alarm code.

"Where do you want me to put my bag?" Vin asks, following me into the apartment.

Pointing to the couch, I remark, "Drop it over there. I’ll take it to the bedroom in a little …." Before I could finish the sentence, Vin spins me around, covers my mouth with his and gives me a bone-melting kiss.

"I’ve wanted to do that since I got off the plane and saw you," he growls.

"Same here," was all I could respond with before he attacked my mouth again.

After a few minutes, we finally come up for air. "Would you like something to drink?" I ask.

"Sure. What do you have?"

"Water, Coke, DP, beer, wine coolers.”

“Water would be fine.”

“I’ll be right back. Make yourself comfortable," and I head into the kitchen, leaving Vin in the living room. A minute later I return to find him wandering around the room, looking at pictures that are set out in different places. I walk over to him and hand him the drink.

"Who are all of these people?" he asks of one set of pictures on a small table.

"That’s my family."

"Who’s kids?"

"My sister’s."

"What about these over here?" he asks, moving to another set of photos. "Oh, I recognize some of these people. They’re your friends from the trip. Who are the others?"

"Friends from work."

He points out a particular picture. "Where was this picture taken?"

"At a company golf tournament that me and Jenn played in."

"You play golf?" Vin asked.

"Yeah, so what of it?"

Laughing, he replied, "I never would have guessed."

He walked over to the curio cabinet in the corner. “You collect dragons?”

“Yeah, dragons, wizards and castles. I’ve been collecting them for several years now.”

“Nice collection.”

Vin takes my hand, leads me to the couch, and sits down, pulling me onto his lap so that I am straddling his legs and facing him. I lean down to kiss him, my fingers slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I place my hands on his chest, feeling his muscles quiver under my touch. I continue down over his abs, until I get to his jeans. He’s wearing button-fly Levi’s, so I unfasten a few of the buttons, only to find that he’s not wearing any underwear.

He reaches for the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my head, only to encounter my white lace bra. He reaches up and unsnaps it, slowly sliding it down my arms. His hands went to my breasts, cupping them together, caressing them. He licked his lips before dropping his head to swirl his tongue over my nipples. I gasp from the attention of his tongue - warm and velvety against my sensitive flesh.

We break apart only long enough to divest ourselves of our remaining articles of clothing. I take Vin’s hand and lead him down the hall to my bedroom. Once there, he folds me into his embrace, kissing me senseless. He trips and falls backwards on the bed, and pulling me down with him, we end up in a tangled mess of arms and legs, and start laughing.

Turning serious, Vin pins me underneath him, slowing sliding into me. For a minute, all we do is kiss and enjoy the feeling of being together. It’s been almost two weeks since we’ve been together and yet it still feels like the first time. He starts to move slowly in and out of me.

I run my hands up and down Vin’s back, pausing only long enough to grip his ass and try to pull him deeper inside of me. My nipples rubbing against his chest, and my hot, tight pussy pulsing around his throbbing cock, was enough to send him over the edge, with me tumbling right behind.

As he was lying on top of me, his spent cock still the prisoner of my body, he kissed me deeply, looked into my blue eyes and whispered, "I missed you."

"No, you didn’t miss me. You missed this," referring to our current activity.

"I’ve missed both.”

"Well, it’s definitely been a long two weeks."

"I agree," he adds.

I get up from the bed and head into the living room.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To get your bag and lock up."

"I’ll get my bag while you lock up," he adds, following me out of the bedroom.

There is nothing sexier than watching a finely sculpted male body walking butt-naked through my apartment. I had to control myself and not attack him again. I walked over to the door and double-checked that it was locked, and then set the alarm. He had already ventured back into the bedroom, and was waiting for me there.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

I started to laugh. "As much as I’d love to, I’ve got to get some sleep. We’ve got all weekend together, so don’t worry that you won’t get enough. You’ll get plenty."

"That’s what I like to hear." He grabs my hand and pulls me down onto the bed with him.

I curl up next to him and fall asleep in no time.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers