Diesel Chronicles Ch. 08

Story Info
Heading home.
1.7k words
4.56
21.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

The bright sunshine streaming through the windows woke me from my slumber. A slow smile spread across my face as I realized that Vin was still asleep.

Dark lashes framed his closed eyes and his lips were slightly parted. A little chill shot through my body as I gazed at his soft lips and recalled how wonderful they had felt on my body last night. A hint of dark stubble appeared over his tanned face and I had to resist the temptation of reaching out to run my hand over it for fear of waking him. My gaze shifted lower, over his muscular chest, which rose and fell softly with each breath he took, over his flat stomach, then further down. My body tingled with the memory of the night we shared. With restraint I didn’t realize I possessed, I slid out of bed and quietly made my way to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I stepped under the hot spray, letting it wash all over my body. I quickly washed my hair, and then grabbed the washcloth and soaped it up. I closed my eyes and imagined that the cloth is Vin’s hand, moving slowly over my body. I turn to rinse off and he is standing there watching me, which scares the hell out of me because I didn't hear him come in.

"Need any help?" he asks.

"No, I’ve got everything under control. You can have the shower when I’m finished."

"Wrong answer," he replies, stepping into the shower with me.

He turns the water to cool, and I back away from the spray because it's too cold. He starts splashing me with the cool water and I throw the washcloth at him, hitting him in the neck. He takes the washcloth and lathers it up even more, and throws it back. Now it's a soap war in the shower. Whatever he throws on me comes right back to him. He pulls me under the cool water, making me shiver because I had just used the hot water. I try to get out, but he pins me against the wall and give me a kiss that warms me up. His hands are all over me, wanting more.

He picks me up and carries me back to bed, where we make love several times before finally getting up and cleaning up the place before we leave.

Around 3:00, Vin takes our bags out to the jeep while I’m standing on the pier looking out over the lake, remembering the wonderful times that we shared in our hidden paradise. This time I hear Vin come up behind me.

"The jeep is packed and we’re all ready to go."

"Ok." I said with a shaky voice.

"What’s wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing," I lied, quickly brushing away the tears before he could see them. "I’m just taking it all in before we have to leave. I’ll never see this place again and I want to remember everything just like it is."

"Never say never," he says, pulling me into his arms. We stand there for a few minutes, each lost in our own thoughts.

“We need to get going. Brad’s probably wondering where we’re at." Vin comments.

We get into the jeep and head down to the hangar to find Brad doing his pre-flight inspection. Vin parks the jeep next to the one that Brad was using.

Brad comments, "Almost ready to go. I’ve got a few things to take care of, then we’ll be in the air."

"Take your time," Vin replies, grabbing our bags from the jeep.

I head up the stairs into the cabin of the plane with Vin following. He sets our bags down next to the desk and pulls out a laptop computer that was stored in one of the drawers.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Checking my emails to see if Mike sent my schedule for the week. We need to finalize some things that came up in the meeting last week, and I was checking to see if he had anything lined up yet."

After reading his emails, he looked up and grinned. "Care to have a visitor for another week?"

"Why? What’s going on?" I ask as he pulls me down into his lap.

"According to Mike’s email, he’s flying back in tonight because he has meetings set up for us all week." I scanned the email as he read it.

Teasingly I reply, "Hmmm. Do I want a visitor for the week? Stay at home alone or have a visitor? Alone or hot sex all week?" I repeat. Looking into those gorgeous dark eyes I reply, "Alone."

Vin busts out laughing. "You liar," he says, giving me a quick kiss.

Brad enters the plane and heads to the cockpit to prepare for takeoff. Walking by he comments, "Man, can’t you guys get a room?"

"That’s an excellent idea," Vin answers. He gets up out of the chair, walks over and opens a door that I thought went to a storage compartment. As it turns out, it’s a bedroom. "Shall we?" Vin asks.

"Absolutely."

We walk into a room not quite the size of the main cabin, but yet big enough for a queen size bed. We’re both trying to undress as quickly as possible, bumping into each other in the process. While Vin was trying to take his shoes off, he knocked me over and I fell on the bed. We both started laughing.

Brad’s voice comes over the intercom, "We’ll be taking off in a few minutes."

"Would you look at us? Acting like a couple of teenagers trying to grab a quickie before they get caught." I remark.

"As far as I’m concerned, quickies aren’t all that bad. But we’ve got about 3 hours to kill, and I’m planning on putting that time to good use."

We finish undressing and as he slowly crawls up my body, the plane lifts off of the ground, taking us back to the real world. This time our loving is slow and hot. He is so in tune with my body that he knows what I need even before I do. We definitely make good use of our time together.

Sometime later, Brad announces, "We’re about 30 minutes from the airport. The weather is clear, so we should have a smooth landing."

"I guess that’s our wake-up call." Vin says, getting up to get dressed, with me doing the same.

We straightened the room up and went into the main cabin to finish out the flight. Brad was right about the weather, clear skies and a perfect landing. He taxied the plane to the private hangar where we had boarded it three days earlier, then shuts down the engines while Vin opens up the cabin door. We exit the plane, thanking Brad for the trip, and then throw our things in my truck.

Vin gets behind the wheel, and remembering the way back, takes us home. He takes our bags to the bedroom while I grab the paper and check my answering machine, which shows one message. I hit the play button to listen.

"First message - Sunday, 10:00 am - Hey Gwen, it’s Jenn. I still crack up when I say that. Listen, I hope I’m the first one to call you about this, but when you get home, check out the “Seen and Heard” section of today’s paper. Call me when you get in."

I have a puzzled look on my face as Vin walks over and opens up the paper. There, splashed all over the front page of that section, is a picture of Vin leaning down to give me a kiss at the airport. The caption under the picture reads, "Vin Diesel’s Texas Gal".

"OH MY GOD! I knew I shouldn’t have gone to the airport. I told Jenn that it was a mistake." Looking at Vin, "I am so sorry about this. I know that you like to keep your private life out of the media, and I’ve screwed that up." I’m almost in tears.

Vin pulls me close. "Don’t worry about it. People snap pictures everywhere I go. You don’t think we weren’t noticed while we were in New Orleans weekend before last? I’m sure they did the same thing there, but you didn’t know about it because you don’t live there, which means that you have no reason to read their newspaper. Welcome to my world. I don’t necessarily like everything that goes with it, but it’s what I have to do."

"Well, it’s over and done with. I’m sure everyone at work will be whispering behind my back, wondering how I managed to hook up with you." I sit down on the couch, my face buried in my hands. Shaking my head, I jokingly remark, "I still don’t know how it happened."

He sits down beside me, pulling me back against him. "I do and I’m glad that nobody else knows you the way I do or else you would have already been taken when we met. Then that would have presented a whole new set of complications. But I would have figured out a way around them, figured out a way that we could be together. Even if that meant kidnapping you and torturing your sweet little body until you finally gave in to me," he laughed.

“I’d better call Jenn back before she comes over here and beats the door down." I reach for the phone and dial her number while Vin goes into the kitchen for a drink.

"Hello."

"Hey Jenn, it’s me."

"So … how mad at me are you for suggesting that you meet him?"

"I was upset at first, but not at you. You only suggested it. I was the one who made the decision to go through with it.”

"Is Vin upset?"

"Surprisingly, he’s ok with it. He said that this is just one aspect of his life that I have to get used to."

"So, how was the trip? Where did you guys go?"

"Denver."

"Denver, as in Colorado?"

I started laughing. "You know, that’s exactly what I said."

We talked for a few more minutes, until Vin grabbed my hand to lead me into the bedroom. "Jenn, I gotta go."

"Why? What’s wrong?"

"Nothing’s wrong. As a matter of fact, everything’s absolutely perfect." I remark, watching the gorgeous man standing in front of me pull his shirt off. "I’ll call you tomorrow." And with that, I hang the phone up and watch him undress.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers