Diesel Chronicles Ch. 12

Story Info
Body shots.
2.5k words
4.71
22.3k
7
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

An hour or so later, I wake up to find Vin still asleep. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. So strong, just like the man. But what is more amazing about him is that he has a tender side, also. Who would have thought that he would take the time to think of these special trips, much less make all of the arrangements himself? He said that when it comes to his private life, he takes care of these things. That way there’s no room for mistakes.

He stirs and slowly awakens. “How long have you been awake?” he asks.

“For just a few minutes. What time is it?”

“No watches allowed on this trip. We do what we want, when we want.”

“I like that idea. I was thinking about taking a swim.”

“That sounds good,” he replies, holding the hammock still so I can get out of it, with him following.

We walk into the water a little ways and dive under the waves. We swim for a little while, then body surf back in to shore. It’s nice to be able to let everything go and have fun. We dry off with the towels that were left on the lounge chairs by the hotel staff, who make sure that you’re taken care of.

“What do you want to do for dinner? Go up to the hotel, eat at the hut, or order room service?” Vin asks as we are walking back to the cottage.

“I know that if we go up to the hotel, you’ll be bombarded by people, but I’d really like to see everything.”

“The hotel it is."

“Then I’m going to take a shower and change.”

“Mind if I join you?”

“Not at all.”

I head into the bathroom and start the shower, with Vin following. We undress and step into the huge shower that has two showerheads on one wall, giving us our own space to bathe in. I quickly wash my hair, then apply body wash to the bath puff and begin to rub it all over my body, leaving a trail of bubbles where I’ve washed. I turn to rinse off and find Vin watching me. Sitting down on the bench built into the shower, I start to shave my legs, with Vin watching the whole time. I deliberately take my time, making long, slow swipes with the razor.

When I’m finished shaving, I stand up and rinse off the excess shaving cream, slowly rubbing up and down my legs, making sure that I didn’t miss any spots. Vin is still watching every move I make. I take a small amount of shaving cream and rub it between my legs. Vin now has a grin on his face.

“Care to help me?” I ask, sitting back down on the bench, with Vin taking the razor from me.

He kneels down and spreads my legs apart, first shaving the outer lips, then all around. I keep it trimmed down, but I wanted Vin to shave the rest. He has an extremely gentle touch. Once he’s finished, I look down and it’s completely smooth. Running my hand over it, not one nick or cut, no razor burn. He stands me up and I rinse off under one of the showerheads.

Then he pins me to the wall with his body, giving me a searing kiss. He’s hard as a rock and as he lifts up my left leg, I wrap it around his waist. He enters me in one thrust, making me cry out.

“Mmmm, you’re so hot,” he says, thrusting in and out of me.

It doesn’t take long for me to cum. I was so close while he was shaving me, but I wasn’t going to give in to it. I wanted him inside of me when it happened. And once it did, it didn’t take long for him to follow. We rinse off and get out of the shower.

Vin goes into the bedroom to dress while I stay in the bathroom to get ready for dinner. Once I’m finished with my hair and makeup, I go to the bedroom and get dressed, then join Vin on the porch.

I walk over to him, giving him a quick kiss. "You look nice."

"So do you. Ready for dinner?"

Taking a deep breath, I say, "Yeah. Let's go."

"Wait. Gwen, look," he says, pointing to the sun as it slowly sinks below the horizon.

I put my head on his chest as he pulls me to him. "It's beautiful."

We stand there together until the sun is completely gone, then follow the path back down to the hotel and head towards the restaurant. The restaurant is full, but we are shown right to a table. When the waiter comes to take our order, we decide to have the buffet. He wasn't lying when he said the buffet was huge. Anything you could possibly want is on it. The food is excellent. Throughout dinner, I notice the looks that women are sending Vin's way, but they are lost on him because his interest is for me alone. When dinner is finished, Vin signs the check and taking my hand, leads me out of the restaurant and down to the beach.

"Ready to have some fun?" he asks.

"Ready when you are."

He leads us down the beach to the other side of the hotel to a huge club. I follow Vin to the bar where he orders a Corona for himself and an Amaretto Sour for me.

"You remembered," I comment as he hands the drink to me.

"You're not the only one with a good memory. Ready to dance?"

"Not yet. Let me finish this drink, then we'll go." We practically have to yell because the music is so loud.

The place is packed. Although they're busy every night, Friday and Saturday nights are the busiest. Vin finds a table and we sit for a few minutes, finishing our drinks. As soon as we are done, Vin takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. The DJ is excellent, playing everything from country to rock to reggae. We stay on the dance floor for awhile, then decide to take a break and get something to drink.

"You go get the drinks while I visit the ladies' room. I'll be right back."

While I'm in the restroom stall, I hear a couple of girls talking about Vin. I decide to stay where I'm at and hear what they have to say.

"Isn't he the hottest guy you've ever seen? I mean, the muscles, the voice, that fine ass," the first girl said.

"I love the way his shirt fits him like a second skin. I'd love to rip it off of him, along with the rest of his clothes. God, I wonder what he's like in bed?"

"I don't know, but I've heard that you can tell if someone is good in bed by the way they dance, and if that's any indication, I'd say that he's VERY good."

This is when I decided to come out of the restroom stall. When they looked up and saw me, their eyes turned cold and hateful. I just smiled back at them. Walking over to the sink, I washed my hands and then dried them.

Opening the door to the bathroom to leave, I turned and replied, "I don't know which one of you was wondering if he's good in bed, but all I'm going to say is that the word 'good' doesn't even begin to describe him." And with that, I let the door close behind me.

I was laughing when I met up with Vin as he was leaving the bar with our drinks.

Handing my drink to me, he asked, "What's so funny?"

"I just pissed off two girls in the restroom."

"Gwen, what did you do?"

Taking a drink, I reply, "I know I shouldn't have stooped down to their level, but I couldn't resist."

"Gwen." he said, with warning in is voice.

"Ok. I was in the restroom stall when they came in talking about you. I wanted to hear what they had to say so I stayed where I was. One of them said that you could tell if someone is good in bed by the way they dance. Evidently they had been watching you for a while because they decided that you must be VERY good. I just set the record straight by telling them that good doesn't even begin to describe you." Taking another drink, I add, "I'm sorry that I said it. It just popped out."

"Really? You can tell how someone will be in bed by the way they dance?" There was laughter in his eyes.

"You shit," I say, hitting him on the arm.

"Don't worry about it. They're probably drunk and won't be able to remember it tomorrow."

"God, let's hope so."

"Come on." He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to the second floor where we find a table in the corner.

We sit there for a little while, talking and watching the people on the small dance floor up there. Something caught my attention at one of the other tables and I realized it was the two girls from the restroom. I casually pointed them out to Vin. They were watching us, or rather, watching him. He called the waitress over and ordered a shot of tequila, lime and salt.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"I'm going to finish this. Feel like a body shot?"

"A what?" I asked. Then it dawned on me what he was going to do. "Vin, think about this. It was wrong for me to say what I did, so let's just leave it at that."

The waitress brought over Vin's order. He tipped her and then pulled me onto his lap. He puts a tip of the lime wedge in my mouth, and leaning me back over his arm a little, grabs the salt and drops some between my breasts. He picks up the shot glass and raises it as a salute to the girls watching. He leans forward, slowly licking the salt off of me, slams down the tequila, then pulls me towards him, taking the lime from my mouth. To put the finishing touches on this little scenario, he gives me a kiss that leaves no doubt in their mind who he's going home with.

All of a sudden the place erupts with applause. I had no idea that everyone had been watching. All I could think about was the way his tongue felt gliding over my skin as he was licking the salt off of me, and then the kiss after.

"Well, so much for anonymity," he says, laughing.

"I think that's our queue to exit or do you want to stay a little while longer?"

"I think they've seen enough."

We stand up and he takes my hand, leading me through the crowd, down the stairs, and outside to the beach. Then we head back through the hotel and down the path that leads to our cottage. The moon is high in the sky, helping to light the way back. Tiki torches have been lit and are placed along the path. Once we are safe on our side of the hotel and Vin is confident that nobody tried to follow us, he heads back out onto the beach.

"Well, that was definitely a first," I reply.

"What, the body shot or the public spectacle?"

"Public spectacle. I know you like to keep things quiet, but that definitely was not quiet. I know that I'm to blame for all of this and I'm sorry. I should have never made that remark in the restroom."

"Gwen, I'm not mad. That little show back there was not just for those girls from the restroom, it was for everyone watching, including the guys."

"Oh, kind of like marking your territory?"

"Something like that."

With that comment, I suddenly stop, yanking him back to me.

Slowly grinning, I tell him, "Well, baby, you can mark me like that anytime."

"I plan on doing that as soon as we get back to the cottage."

Taking my sandals off, I challenge "Race ya!" and take off running down the beach. Thank goodness my dress is short or else I couldn't run fast with it tangled around my legs.

Before I know it, he's caught up with me. I throw my sandals down and keep running past the cottage, into the trees. Vin catches me and falls, bringing me down with him, but he lands on his back and takes most of the impact. He rolls over and pins me underneath him.

"Vin, our clothes are going to be ruined."

"Have you ever heard of dry-cleaning services?"

"Oh," I say before his mouth covers mine for a hot kiss.

The kiss held an urgent message within it. While Vin was doing the body shot, all I could think about was getting back here and making love to him. Evidently the same thing was going through his mind. We broke apart long enough for Vin to take his shirt off and unbutton his pants. Vin braced himself on one arm while he reached down and pulled my panties to the side, then slowly entered me.

A groan of satisfaction erupted from Vin at the same time a sigh of relief came from me. He moved slowly at first, but this didn't last long. I raised my left leg up and braced it on his right shoulder. He started to move faster, deeper into me.

"Oh baby, I'm almost there," I whisper to him.

I raise my right leg up, resting it on his left shoulder, allowing him to drive even deeper. After a few more deep thrusts, he cums.

After lying there for a few minutes, he grabs his shirt and gets up, pulling me up with him. We walk out onto the beach and get my shoes, then walk back up onto the porch, and I walk to the corner where the outside shower is at and start to undress.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to rinse off before going inside. I don't want sand in the bed."

He decides to join me. We throw our clothes in a pile and step under the warm shower. Taking turns rinsing off, we decide to sit in the swing until we dry off a little.

I'm leaning back against Vin, with his arm draped over the back of the swing.

"Vin?"

"Mmmm?"

"Just checking to see if you were asleep."

"Not yet, but pretty close."

"Ready to go in?"

"Sure."

I get up from the swing and head into the bedroom, with Vin following.

"What about our clothes?" I ask.

"Leave them there. We'll call the front desk in the morning."

We pull the covers back and crawl into bed. Vin pulls me close.

"Sweet dreams," he says, giving me a kiss.

"Always."

And that night I did have sweet dreams. Dreams of how life could be with Vin.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers