Diesel Chronicles Ch. 13

Story Info
The Gang.
3.5k words
4.28
21.5k
6
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

Vin woke up first the next morning and went to the gym to work out, leaving me to sleep late. When I finally woke up, the clock in the bedroom showed 9:30. Getting up, I wrapped a sheet around me and went out to the porch and sat in the swing, enjoying the morning sounds.

A few minutes later I saw him jogging down the beach back towards the cottage. A few people were out walking, but not many. That's the way it is down here, party into the early morning and then sleep half the day away. But not for Vin. No matter what time he gets to bed, he's always up early to jog or work out. Which is why he has a body made for sin. I was thinking about this when he jogs up the steps.

He comes over and kisses me. "Good morning. I was wondering how long you were going to sleep."

"I got up a few minutes ago. How was your jog?"

He went into the bathroom to grab a towel off of the shelf. "Not too bad." he says, coming back out to the porch. "Hardly anyone out right now. The gym was totally empty."

Looking around the porch, I ask, "Where's our clothes?"

Sitting on the swing beside me, he answers, "I took them up when I went. Someone will bring them back later this afternoon."

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Not yet. I ordered room service on the way to the gym. They should be here around 10:00."

"That sounds good."

Pulling me to him, he asks, "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. Not much, that's for sure. Yesterday was a long day."

"How about I go get a couple of wave runners and we do a little sight seeing?"

"That sounds fun. But make it just one."

"Why, scared to drive?"

"No, I want to ride with you."

"Can't keep your hands off of me?" he says, kissing me.

"Something like that."

About that time, the doorbell rings and Vin walks through the cottage to answer it.

"Gwen, breakfast is here." he calls, as the waiters bring in several trays full of food, setting them on the table.

I walk back into the cottage and once they are finished, Vin tips them and they leave.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I ordered a mix of things."

"Any blueberry muffins?"

"They should be here somewhere." Spying a basket with something wrapped in it, he says, "Yeah, here they are." He takes one out and hands it to me.

"Now I need a shot of caffeine. What did they bring to drink?"

"They brought a case of Dr. Pepper for you." Shaking his head, he comments, "I don't see how in the world you can drink one this early in the day."

"Some people drink coffee. I drink Dr. Pepper."

We sit down and start going through all of the food they brought. He wasn't kidding when he said that he ordered a mix. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, toast, muffins, breakfast burritos, just about anything you might want.

"I'll make this easy for next time. Muffins or croissants are fine with me. There's no need to waste all of this food."

Sitting down at the table, we try a little bit of everything they brought.

When we are full, we stack the dishes and leave them on the table. Room service will pick them up when they come to change the linens and clean the cottage.

Vin grabs the phone and calling the front desk, requests a wave runner for the day.

"They'll have one ready in about an hour," he says after hanging up.

"Sounds good to me. I think I'll go take a quick shower and change."

"I'll join you in a few minutes."

I head into the bathroom and jump into the shower. Vin joins me as I'm shaving my legs.

"What took you so long?"

"I had a phone call to make."

"Oh, ok."

I finish shaving, then rinse off and grab a towel as I get out, drying off as I walk into the bedroom. I take out another new bathing suit, this one a lime green and turquoise mixed print. Vin finishes his shower and comes into the bedroom as I'm getting dressed. He grabs a pair of shorts and puts them on. I go back into the bathroom and pull my hair up into a pony tail so it won't be in my face while riding the wave runner. When I'm finished, I head out onto the porch where Vin is sitting on the steps, wearing a baseball cap and shades.

"You know, never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I'd be here, lounging on the beach for a week. And with you, no less. Thank you." I say, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek.

"It's my pleasure."

Standing up and taking my hand, he says, "You ready to go?"

"Yep."

We head down the beach to the pier where the wave runners are rented out, and Vin signs the necessary forms. The boy working there shows him which one is ours and hands him the key. Vin gets on first, and then I get on, sitting behind him. Turning his head slightly so I can hear him over the motor, he tells me to hang on. This I have no problem doing. I have my arms wrapped around his waist, pressing my body against his.

He heads away from the pier, into deeper water past the point where the waves break. The water is absolutely gorgeous. You can see the bottom so it's hard to tell exactly how deep the water is. We ride past several other hotels, watching the activities on the beach. Several other couples have the same idea as ours, so we end up in a small group, riding together. Introductions are made and we meet two couples on their honeymoon, David and Mary are from Colorado, while Kevin and Tara are from Tennessee, and a couple celebrating their anniversary, Tim and Amber are from Houston. We are all staying at the same hotel. Everyone is shocked to meet Vin, and once they get over their initial shock, we have a good time.

I see a school of dolphins a little ways away and point them out to Vin. He heads towards them, but stops before he gets too close. The others follow. Once everyone gets there, they shut down the motors and we just drift together. We sit watching the dolphins for a little while, then decide to head out again.

Of course, guys being guys, they decide to race each other. It's a blast. We don't do too badly, we win some and we lose some. Then they start playing around, taking off and making fast turns, spraying each other. Everyone gets totally drenched. We decide to head back to our part of the beach, inviting the others back for lunch with us. We ride the wave runners right up onto the beach near the hut. Everyone follows us into the hut and we put several tables together so we can all sit in one group.

"I saw your picture in the paper a couple of months ago," Amber says.

Tim adds, "Yeah, and she got so excited because you were in town."

Blushing, Amber smacks him on the arm. "Ok, you can shut up now."

Vin just grins and covers my hand with his.

The waiter comes to the table and takes our orders. We play musical chairs so the guys can talk to Vin while I chat with the girls. They want to know everything.

"How did you two meet?" Amber asked.

Laughing, I reply, "He was stalking me. I was in New Orleans with some friends a few months ago at the same time Vin was there. He started following us around."

"And?" This from Tara.

"We started talking and things just kind of took off from there. I never expected to see him after that, but as you can see, here we are."

"How romantic," Mary says.

"It was kind of overwhelming at first. It felt like I was dreaming.”

"Do you know how many women would give anything to be in your shoes right now?" Tara comments.

"I had a run in with two of them last night at the club." And I relayed the story to the girls. Finishing up, I added, "I say what I feel and if it pisses people off, then too bad. But now, when I'm with Vin, I have to watch what I say when we're in public. I shouldn't have said what I did last night, but it was too good to pass up."

"Was he mad?" Mary asks.

"Surprisingly, he wasn't. He played even dirtier." And I told them about the body shot.

"You know what?" Amber asks. "We were at the club last night and heard everyone upstairs yelling and clapping. Oh man, that was you?"

"Yeah."

Mary and Tara said that they were at the club too, and wondered what was going on upstairs.

They were all laughing so hard that the guys turned to look at us. When Vin pinned me with a stare, I just held my hands up and shrugged. Luckily, the waiter arrived with the food, so everyone changed seats again so we could eat.

Everyone was talking at once. Vin leans close and asks, "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I am. I wasn't sure about it at first, but this is ok."

"Good. I just want you to have a good time," he says, leaning over to kiss me.

"I always have a good time when I'm with you."

We finish lunch and Kevin made a comment about getting up a game of football.

Tara throws her hands up. "He had to bring that stupid football on our honeymoon. He can't go anywhere without it and sometimes I think he loves the thing more than he loves me."

Kevin pulls her close and gives her a kiss. "It doesn't keep me warm at night like you do."

Tara gets embarrassed and we all laugh.

Vin invites them back to our place, explaining, "We don't want to broadcast a message to everyone announcing that I'm here. The others staying in the cottages near us knows that we're here, and they leave us alone. But if we go to the public beach, we'll be a target for everyone." Looking over at me, he adds, "The incident at the club last night was enough." But there is a huge smile on his face.

"You are as much to blame for that as I am." I remind him.

Vin signs the ticket while Kevin and Tara goes to their room to get the football. The rest of us go out and get on the wave runners, heading out to deeper water to wait for Kevin and Tara to join us.

Finally Tara and Kevin meet us and Vin leads everyone back to our private beach. We park the wave runners on the beach, and the guys start tossing the ball. The girls follow me up to the cottage, wanting to see what it looks like.

They love the place. "Vin wanted something away from everyone, so this is what we have." I grab my camera and take it back outside with us.

We walk out onto the porch, with Amber and me sitting in the swing and Mary and Tara sitting in the chairs. Everyone is talking about Mary and Tara's weddings, and Amber recounts theirs as well. Then they ask me what kind of wedding I want.

"As much as I'd love to have a traditional wedding, I've always thought about getting married in a place like this. Invite a few close friends to come with us, make it a party. I'd do it at sunset, as the sun is slipping below the horizon. We watched the sunset yesterday evening and it was absolutely gorgeous." Not realizing what I was doing, I was watching Vin the entire time I was talking.

"Very romantic." Amber comments, with the others agreeing.

Picking my camera up, I walk to the steps. "Do you mind if I get some pictures?"

Tara jumped on that one. "Take all you want. I was wondering how I was going to get pictures of me and Kevin together. That is, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, just as long as you get some shots of me and Vin. I have a few that were taken in New Orleans, but I want some from this trip." I showed each of them how to work my camera and said that they can use it.

I step out onto the beach, snapping pictures of the guys.

Vin runs up and asks if we want to play.

I jump at the chance. "Sure, count me in." Anything to get my hands on his body. I set the camera down on the hammock.

The teams were split up as David/Mary and Kevin/Tara on one team, with Vin/myself and Tim/Amber on the other. We could tackle the guys, but they could only touch us and we were down. The game was a blast. We all took turns being the QB, and Vin was surprised that I could actually throw a football. We played for a little while like that, and then we decided to take a break. Everyone went up to the cottage and sat around on the porch. I grabbed the camera and stared snapping pictures. Amber took it from me so she could get some shots of Vin and me together.

We sat there and talked for a little while and then decided to all go out and swim. While we were out there, Vin asks, "Still having fun?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Yep. You surprised me again. I didn't know you could throw a football."

"I'm a woman of many talents."

Pulling me close, he leans down and says, "Yes you are.”

"Ready to go in?"

"Whenever you are."

We head back to shore, letting the waves carry us in.

"I've got an idea, but I wanted to run it by you first."

"Ok."

"How about we invite them to dinner and then go to the club after?"

"Are you sure that the club is a good idea after the fiasco last night? Maybe we could go to a different one."

"That's cool. There are plenty of them around to choose from."

Everyone follows us back to the cottage, sitting and talking on the porch. Vin invites them to dinner and then out dancing afterwards. Everyone agrees and we decide to meet in the hotel foyer around 8:00 for dinner. Deciding to call it a day so we can rest before tonight, we take the wave runners back to the pier and walk back down the beach to the cottage while the others head up to the hotel.

Walking along, I tell Vin, "That was fun. Now, don't get me wrong, I love it when it's just the two of us, but it's nice to be with other people too."

Joking, Vin says, "I can't wait until we get to the club tonight so I check out the way the girls dance."

"You would."

"And you wouldn't check out the guys?"

"In a heartbeat. Turn about is fair play, right?"

"Yeah, but just remember who you go home with at the end of the night."

"That's not something I'm likely to forget."

We arrive back at the cottage and Vin goes inside to make reservations for dinner. He comes back out and joins me in the hammock so we can rest for a little while. The sky turned cloudy, bringing a small rain shower, but not enough to drive us inside. A few minutes later, the rain stopped and the sun came out again.

"Tired?" Vin asks.

"A little."

"Too tired?"

"Not right now." I reply, grinning.

We get out of the hammock and head to the bedroom. Vin sits on the edge of the bed and reaching behind me, unties my bathing suit top, watching as it falls to the floor. He pulls me to him so he can kiss my breasts, circling each nipple with his tongue, and then gently sucking on it. Cradling his head, I kiss the top of it, then lean to the side so I can slowly run my tongue around his ear.

I push him back to where he is lying on the bed and I'm straddling him. Leaning down to kiss him, I start at his lips and work my way down, over his neck, down across his chest, circling each nipple, then slowly trail my tongue across his abs, then lower. Pulling his shorts down and off of him, I find what I'm looking for. Taking him in hand, I gently squeeze the shaft as I take him into my mouth. Up and down my mouth goes on him, then I take him out and lick up the shaft to the head, gently sucking on it. Changing the angle of my mouth, I take him all the way in. I love the way he feels in my mouth.

"Damn, that feels good." he says.

I continue to suck him for a little longer, working myself up in the process.

"God Vin, I can't wait any longer," I say, standing up and pulling off my bathing suit bottoms.

He pulls me down onto the bed with him, and covering my body with his, slowly slides into me.

"Oh yeah, that's what I needed," I tell him.

"Glad I could be of service," he says, covering my mouth with his.

We take our time, loving into the early evening. Neither of us wants it to end, but we know that we have to meet everyone for dinner.

Lying in his arms afterwards, I look at the clock. "Vin, it's 7:15. We need to get ready."

"Damn, it's that late?"

"Yeah. We lost track of time."

"Oh, but what a way to lose it," he says, pulling me up from the bed.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, we arrive at the hotel just before 8:00 to find everyone waiting.

We walk the short distance to the restaurant and then follow the hostess out onto the patio where they have our table set up. Everyone decides to have the buffet. Dinner is excellent and we all have a good time. It's 10:30 before we even realize it, so we head over to the club at the hotel next to ours.

The place is pretty packed, considering it's Sunday. The guys head to the bar for drinks while we find some tables. We were talking about the football game when they arrive with our drinks. We hit the dance floor when we finished our drinks.

Everyone danced with everyone else, and we danced as one big group for a few songs. One of the songs that the DJ played was "If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)" by The Backstreet Boys. Vin didn't want to dance to this, but I told him that if he stayed out there with me, I'd make it worth his while. I started dancing around him, changing up the words to the song so it would be "Get Yourself a Bad Girl". This he liked, as well as the way I was dancing. Pulling me against him, he got into it, grinding his hips into me. When the song was over, we went back to the table.

"Enjoy yourself?" Vin asks.

"Oh yeah." I reply, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Ready to go?"

"Not even close."

The DJ played a slow song. Amber and Tim were on the dance floor and saw us kissing.

"So, what do you think about those two?" Tim asks.

"I wasn't sure what to expect when we first met them. But now that we've spent some time with them, they're just regular people. Gwen doesn't think she's any better than us because she's with him, and he doesn't have the mega-ego that you would think he would have. I think it's neat. I mean, look at them. They are so into each other.”

Vin and I stay at the table for a few minutes, and then head back out on the dance floor. They play several fast songs and we all end up in a big group dancing again. Amber and I decide to take a break so Tim goes to the bar with Vin for more drinks.

Handing us our drinks a few minutes later, Tim says, "Drink up ladies, the nights still young."

Doing as he says, we quickly down our drinks and head back to the dance floor, where we finish out the night.

Around 2:30 Monday morning, we decide to call it quits. Everyone says their good-byes, and we decide to have dinner Wednesday night and then go to the club again.

We walked back to the cottage and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers