Diesel Chronicles Ch. 17

Story Info
More cake?
1.6k words
4.6
20.8k
5
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

Vin got up early and went to the gym for his daily workout while I stayed in bed. When he gets back, he finds me in the bathroom throwing up. The headache I went to bed with turned into a bad migraine.

"Gwen, what's wrong?" he says, coming over to me.

"Oh, this is just great. This is not something I wanted you to see."

"Don't worry about that. What's wrong?"

"I've got a migraine headache and sometimes they make me sick," I say, throwing up again.

Vin grabs a washcloth and soaks it with cool water, putting it on the back of my neck.

"Thanks. There should be a syringe in my makeup bag. Will you please get it for me?"

Getting up, he walks to the bathroom counter and looks in my bag.

"Is it white?"

"Yeah. It says Imatrex on it."

He brings it over and I manage to sit back against the wall.

"What are you going to do?"

"Give myself an injection of medicine. It'll make me go to sleep and my headache will go away."

"Do I need to do anything?"

"Just stay here with me."

He sits down on the floor with me while I inject the medicine into my arm.

"I don't know how in the world you can do that to yourself."

"Honestly, me neither considering the fact that I hate needles. But, it makes my headaches go away, so I'm willing to put up with a little pain instead of a lot."

I recap it and he puts it back in my bag.

I stand up and he asks, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Going to sit in the shower for a little while. Sometimes that helps too."

"I need to shower so I'll get in there with you," he says, helping me to the seat and turning on the water.

He quickly undresses and steps in to bathe, then holds me while the water runs over us.

"I didn't know you had migraines."

"I do, but most of the time they don't make me sick. Every now and then I have a pretty bad one, like this. All I do is give myself a shot and go back to bed. A few hours later I wake up and feel great." I slide down the wall and sit in the bottom of the shower, while Vin holds me. We stay there for a little while, then get out. Vin dries me off and I pull on a pair of shorts and shirt and then crawl back in bed.

"Do you need anything?" he asks.

"Can you pull the curtains together? I need it dark in here."

He walks over and pulls them closed, and then joins me on the bed, pulling me into his arms.

"Is this ok?" he asks.

"Yeah, but you don't have to stay with me."

"Yes I do. It's my job to take care of you."

"Thank you," I say, before falling asleep.

It's noon when I finally wake up. Vin is sitting on the porch and I join him.

"Hey," I say, sitting on the steps next to him.

"Feel better?"

"My headache is gone, but I'm still not feeling that great."

"How about we stay here for the day? Grab your book and we'll become part of the hammock."

"You don't mind?"

"No. If you're not feeling well, we'll just be lazier than usual today."

"You're so good to me. But, I need to eat something."

"I'll call room service. What do you want?"

"A sandwich sounds good."

"Consider it done," he says, walking into the cottage and calling it in.

"Should be here in about 30 minutes," he says, walking back out.

"Thank you," I say as he sits down beside me.

We sit on the porch for a little while, enjoying the sounds of the wind and the surf.

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow," I say.

Putting his arm around me, he says, "We'll be back."

"You're spoiling me, you know that?"

"I'm trying. But I'm also making up for having to be gone in a few months while filming."

"You're doing a good job," I say, giving him a quick kiss.

About that time, lunch arrives and we eat on the porch. When we're finished, I grab my book and we lay in the hammock, enjoying the afternoon.

"What are you reading?"

"Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler."

"Dirk Pitt, right?"

"Yeah, I like all of his stories. They take you all over the world."

"I can take you all over the world."

"I don't have that much vacation time."

"We don't have to do it all at once. Maybe once or twice a year, something like that. Maybe more if you pursue your writing."

"We'll see," I say, settling back into the story.

A few hours later, we notice the sky getting darker and watched the lightening dance across the clouds.

"You know, I think one of my favorite things growing up in the country was watching a storm come in, and all of the cow birds,"

"Cow birds?" Vin asks.

"That's what we call the white birds that stayed around the cows. Anyway, the white birds against the dark sky was beautiful. And the lightening, I love to watch lightening storms, the way it jumps from cloud to cloud, like it's reaching out."

"Gwen, you are constantly amazing me. Most people would say that storms are ugly, but you look at everything around it and can turn it into something beautiful."

"That's me, a romantic at heart."

The wind picked up and it started to rain. Not a light shower, but a bad thunderstorm. We ran into the cottage and closed the windows, but left the patio doors open while we sat on the porch and watched it rain. It rained like that for a couple of hours and then it stopped, but it looked like it could start up again at any time. Deciding that we'd better eat while we can, we make our way to the hut for dinner. It starts to rain while we are walking back to the cabin and we take our time, walking in the rain.

When we get back, we are totally drenched. I walk into the bathroom to get us some towels and when I come back out, he's getting undressed.

"You need to get out of those wet clothes and dry off," he says.

"No problem," I say, starting to undress.

He pulls me to him, rubbing my breasts against his chest. He lowers his lips to my ear. "Mmmm, you feel good."

Running my hands down his back, I say, "You don't feel too bad yourself."

He leads me into the kitchen area and takes what's left of his birthday cake out of the refrigerator.

"Dessert?" I ask. He grins, "Something like that." He picks me up and sets me on the table. Taking some of the frosting on his finger, he draws circles around my nipples. Scooping up a little more, he runs his finger down my stomach and lower.

"I thought you didn't like cake."

"This is an exception," he says, before slowly licking the frosting off of my breasts. I lean back as he starts licking the trail down my stomach. He licks lower and when his tongue comes into contact with my clit, I suck in a deep breath.

"You ok?"

"Couldn't be better."

And he gets back to work. First lightly licking the lips, then between. Taking my sensitive nub in his mouth, he flicks his tongue back and forth over it, bringing me up off of the table.

Looking up at me, he asks, "Going somewhere?"

Before I can answer, he's licking me again. I lie back on the table and enjoy the sensations that his mouth is creating. Before long, my breathing becomes erratic. When I tell him that I'm going to cum, he stops and pulls my legs towards him so that I'm on the edge of the table and he enters me, causing me to climax.

"Well, that should take care of you for the next few minutes," he says, grinning down at me.

"Don't count on it."

He picks me up and carries me into the living room and sits down on the couch. I am so hot and wet that it won't take much to send me over the edge again. He latches onto one breast, nibbling and sucking on it, while squeezing the other. Holding onto the back of the couch, I used it for leverage as I ride him. Vin reaches between us and plays with my clit, sending me over the edge. My cunt spasms around his cock and he finally allows himself to cum.

"I love you," I say, looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you too," he says, pulling my mouth down to meet his.

We got up and took a shower, then crawled into bed.

While we lay there talking, I asked him, "What did you wish for when you blew out your candles last night?"

"I can't tell you because then it won't come true."

"Like you believe in that stuff."

"Do you?"

"Wishing for something to happen? Not really. I think fate controls us all."

"Was it fate that brought us together in New Orleans?"

"I think everything happens for a reason, whether it's good or bad."

Leaning down to kiss me, he says, "Well, so far so good. Get some sleep. We head home tomorrow."

"Back to the real world. I'm going to hate going in to work Monday. I can only imagine the mess that's waiting for me."

"Don't worry about it right now. Get some sleep."

"Night."

"Goodnight."

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers