Diet "Pop"

Story Info
A new weight loss program with a sexy trainer.
1.4k words
31.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diet Pop": a new weight loss program with a sexy trainer.

"Honey, are you sure you want to have seconds, your waist isn't getting any smaller you know."

That's my wife, the little woman I married 25 years ago, now a dumpy little five foot two housewife, with no ambition and an extra 100 pounds on her.

"Yeah I know I'm six feet tall and 225 pounds, exactly 20 pounds more than I weighed when we got married, too bad you can't say the same."

Well, I didn't really say that with my outside voice but that is what I was thinking.

Instead I said, "You know sweetie you are right, tomorrow I am going to join that new gym and start working out again. Would you like to join me?"

I already knew the answer but felt obligated to ask.

"Honey you know I hate to exercise."

Right, she hates to exercise, cook, clean and of course sex is out of the question. For a 50 year old woman she sure does have a lot of issues.

The only thing keeping me in this relationship is my two daughters; 17 year old twin girls, one more year and then I am out of here.

As a city firefighter I do get the opportunity to work out at the hall but I am stuck at a plateau. The new gym, "Advance", has been getting some good reviews and a personal trainer is just what I need.

The next morning I park my 4 x 4 truck in the parking lot and walk into the gym with my gym bag. Taking a quick look around it looks like a good mix of people, young and older, new equipment and it looks like a good atmosphere.

"Hi welcome to Advance, is this your first time here?" says the cute little blonde in a tee shirt two sizes too small; she has a name tag 'Cindy' above her perky little tits.

I try to focus on her eyes and answer, "Hi Cindy, yes first time here, do you have personal trainers here?"

"Of course, would you like a male or female, well actually the only one free right now is Pam. Will that be okay?"

"That's fine, do you mind if I get changed first and then meet her?"

"No sir, go right ahead, change rooms are to the left."

Changing into my FD tee shirt and shorts I come back out to see a stunning young woman of about 30 waiting at the counter. She has shapely legs and tight shorts with a sexy ass that looks like it was made to fuck.

I walk back to the front counter to talk to Cindy and she introduces me to Pam, the woman I was admiring.

"Hi, my name is Pam, good to meet you." I can see her giving me the once over and being as she is only about five foot three she has to look up to see my eyes.

"Hi Pam, my name is Jim but everyone calls me 'Pop'; nice to meet you."

As I am looking down I can't help but notice her stunning blue eyes and dimples in her cheeks. Her shoulder length blonde hair frames her face perfectly and although she has a very athletic body it is her huge breasts that really grab my attention.

"So, you want to work with a personal trainer?" she says.

"Right, I am a Captain at the fire department and I need to be in good shape. Right now I would like to have that personal touch to get me past a plateau I am at. Hopefully that will be you."

"Well, Pop, I would love to give you a personal touch," she says with a little laugh and her face blushes just slightly.

"Pam, I have to be honest, I am not sure I can concentrate on my workouts with such a gorgeous woman as you training me."

"Really, you think I'm gorgeous!"

"You're kidding right? My god you are stunningly beautiful and your boyfriend is one lucky guy!"

"Pop, I am so flattered, but I don't have a boyfriend. I am free at this time."

It was the way she said it that made my heart race, and of course made my cock hard.

So there I am squirming in front of a dream come true and trying to hide my hard on.

Pam noticed, giggled a bit, and then directed me to a quiet corner of the gym.

"Pop, I have a secret to tell you. I only work here part-time I actually have a full gym in my house and take a few select clients now and then. Please don't say anything to anyone as I could get fired, but I think you would be perfect for my private training sessions. What do you think?"

"Hmm...it would just be you and I, all alone? Pam you have already seen the effect you have on me. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Pop, that is exactly why I am asking you, did I mention I have a great incentive program? For every pound you lose I will give you a blow job and at 5 pounds you can fuck me and if you make it to 10 pounds you can fuck my ass. What do you say; are you interested?"

"Fuck yeah, can we start right now, I think I am going to be one skinny guy!" I say with a laugh.

The huge smile on my face must have said it all as she leaned into me said, "Easy big boy, we haven't even talked about my fees."

"I knew there was a catch, so how much will you charge me?"

"Well, seeing as you are a firefighter, and I love firefighters, how about we do a trial run. The first month is on me and if you like working with me we can discuss an appropriate fee then."

"Pam, if this isn't a joke I agree to your terms!"

"No joke, Pop, I am so looking forward to seeing the pounds drop off you," as she says this I can see her looking straight at my cock and she is licking her lips.

"And I can't wait to feel your lips wrapped around my cock." I said.

We just stare at each other for what seems like 10 minutes, neither of us wanting our connection to end. Her eyes are sparkling and I feel myself being consumed by her attention to me.

Neither of us are aware of what is happening around us until I feel a tug on my elbow; turning I see it is Cindy, the little blonde girl in the tight tee shirt.

"Excuse me sir, I just wanted to remind you to fill in the guest form before you leave. Do you think you are going to be joining our club?"

"Well, I am not sure," I look at Pam and can see she is doing her best not to laugh. "Let me talk to Pam a bit more and then I will decide."

We both watch the little blonde bombshell walk or should I say wiggle away.

Pam laughs and knows what I am thinking, "Pop, did I mention that Cindy lives with me and may join us sometimes in our workouts?"

"Oh god, there is not going to be anything left of me," I say with a hearty laugh.

We go over my schedule and set up an aggressive training program, I outline what my goals are and Pam suggests some improvements.

"Pop, I forgot one other thing; we will be in the nude during your work outs. Is that okay?"

"Pam, no problem for me, I only hope you like looking at a hard cock."

"I can't wait!"

So, after two months I lost over 200 pounds, well not literally, I left my dumpy wife and moved in with Pam.

Life is too short to live a lie and I finally realized that my marriage was over a long time ago.

Pam loves sucking my cock and I love fucking her cunt and ass; and as a bonus Cindy joins in once a week to celebrate my weight loss.

With a new diet and exercise program I am down to 185 pounds, looking and feeling great.

As for my rewards I will let you figure out what I received; lol.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Workout warmup...

This was a great warmup... but where's the workout? This was all tease and no sleaze! Great premise, just needs a lot more meat on the bones, so to speak.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Discovering they're sisters; a shock that turns out well.in Group Sex
Under New Management Young Bret inherits a strip-club and with it, a lot of fun!in Erotic Couplings
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Katie's Favors A cute college girl trades special favors.in Erotic Couplings
The Office Team-Building Day An exciting retreat with two sexy co-workers.in Group Sex
More Stories