Difference between Boys and Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then she would know I came to see you and that would hurt her."

"I was just wondering whether that idea got your interest,"

"I was already wet enough as it was," Kelly mumbled.

"I guess that answers that question," the older man said with a laugh, and when he looked at the redhead's panties he saw the wet spot covering the front panel and said, "I take it that's not a pee stain down there, so why don't you peel those nasty things off, and when you do, slip them to me."

"Slow, right?" Kelly asked, and after he nodded the redhead eased the panties down.

Kelly's burnt orange jungle started right under the top elastic and grew high, wide and densely, completely covering her sex, and after the undies came off she flipped them to her host for his inspection.

"Talk about the burning bush."

"I took a shower," Kelly said as the smell of her pussy filled the room, and Butch nodded as he brought the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"It's the stench of a girl in heat," Butch said as he pulled a stray pubic hair out of the crotch of the panties before casting them aside. ""it's an aphrodisiac to me. Now rub your pussy for me."

"Come on. This is not fair," she complained but did as she was told, raking the dense thicket with her fingers, and when the older man told her to turn around she complied.

"Bend over for me," Butch ordered as he inspected her full round buttocks, most closely the fur filled crack where the hair grew way up between her legs. "Damn."

"Damn good or damn bad Sgt. Oliver?" Kelly asked impishly as she turned back around, and after the older man nodded down to his swollen appendage she grinned and noted, "I guess that means damn good."

"Get on your back, honey," Butch commanded, and after the pudgy girl spun down on her back, making the bed jiggle, the ex-Marine stood there looking down on his prey while his erection lazily sprang up and down. "Looks good enough to eat."

Butch climbed onto the bed and while Kelly was starting to part her legs he helped, using his powerful hands to spread her chubby legs apart before lowering his face into the blazing jungle, the wetness and scent leading the way for his tongue through the curls, and as his tongue began to do its magic Kelly started to squirm and moan loud.

"Oh man!" Kelly groaned as the muscular trucker worked over her clit like it was a punching bag, and after his already weary to begin with tongue signaled it needed a rest after this recent barrage of teenage pussy he rose to his knees and brought his vein riddled spear between the girl's puffy labia and leaned forward. "Damn!"

"You like that don't you?" he snapped to the cherubic redhead whose eyes were rolling back in her skull as he eased more and more of his cock into her dripping wet sex, and when she opened her mouth but no words came out he cackled, "You like the big dicks don't you?"

With that the grizzled veteran began moving his tool in and out, the sloppy sounds that came out when he probed deeper strangely erotic, and when Kelly's eyes finally met his he was grabbing his biceps and digging her nails into the muscle while imploring him to get rougher.

"Yeah?" Butch replied, chuckling at the girls tenacity, but as he began humping her harder and deeper she proved she was more than just talk because she took everything he gave her and responded in kind.

"Fuck me Sgt. Oliver," she snarled as she ripped her nails down his back while his forceful thrusts drove Kelly further and further to the other side of the bed, each of them cursing vulgarly, and they didn't stop until they both came.

Kelly came first, howling like a banshee, and that made Butch lose control as well. As Butch filled her womb with his hot seed they both tumbled off the mattress, which had come halfway off the bed during the passionate coupling. This made Kelly laugh and even the usually gruff veteran had to chuckle as he looked around at how the bed had been destroyed in less than 15 minutes.

They reassembled the bedding, although Butch's main contribution was standing behind the redhead as she tucked in the sheets, cupping her pendulous breasts and kissing her freckled neck until they went back down onto the mattress where they rested for a few minutes.

"That was awesome," Kelly said as she rested on her elbow, stroking the older man's chest and enjoying him flex his pecs to make them dance in response. "I know older guys can't usually..."

"I'm not most older guys," Butch reminded her. "I have a hunch it won't be too long before..."

"Can't wait Sgt. Oliver," Kelly informed the vet as she had him roll over onto his stomach and then up onto his knees. "I have my ways though. Now if this grosses you out, say so."

"Mmm," Butch mooed when he felt Kelly's pudgy finger rubbing his puckered ring and then slip the digit in, wiggling it around the tight orifice and then sliding it in and out. "Not gross at all. I like it before when you dried me.."

"Well if you like that," the redhead chirped as he pulled her finger out before moving her face down between the rock hard buttocks and used her tongue where her finger had been.

"Oh yeah!" Butch yelped as the girl's tongue danced around the furry puckered ring, even darting a little inside the steamy cavern. "Eat my ass you nasty girl."

"You like your salad tossed, don't you Sgt. Oliver?" Kelly asked when she came out briefly for air, and as she kneaded his dangling balls she noted, "Got to get these big boys to make some more sap quick . You must cum in quarts, the way your semen is drooling out of me."

"More where that came from," the teen was informed, and that news was greeted by Kelly's face burrowing between his wide spread cheeks again while both her hands reached down under and seized his semi-flaccid organ, pulling on the rubbery hose with increasing force.

"That's it honey. Milk that dick," Butch declared. "Feel me start to get hard already?"

Kelly's answer was an indecipherable mumble as she kept licking and jerking until the cock she was milking was hard and arching up towards the older man's stomach, and it was at that point when Butch spun out of the chubby chick's grasp and had her on all fours while he moved behind her.

"Look at the mirror," Butch snarled, pulling the back of her scalp so she could see herself in the dresser mirror, Kelly's huge breasts swaying down near the sheets while a redface older man prepared to mount her.

"I look like hell."

"Not to me," Butch declared as he brought his weapon up and into the redhead's messy pussy, the swollen tool going in effortlessly, and from there it was off to the races with Butch mounting the teen like an animal, grunting and whezing as he reached around and mauled her tits.

Kelly came, a much milder orgasm than the earlier one, and when he sensed from the expression on her face in the mirror that she had had enough, Butch disengaged and spun her onto her back.

"Ben thinking about doing this ever since I set eyes on these beauties," the veteran snarled, his rippled torso glistening with sweat as he straddled Kelly's stomach and put his crimson cock between her breasts where it fit nicely in the cavernous cleavage when the teen used her hands to squeeze her massive mammaries together. "Something tells me this isn't the first time somebody did this to you."

"I don't talk about other people and my private life," Kelly declared as she watched the older man move to and fro in her cleavage.

"You're learning fast," Butch told her.

"I will say that this is the first time that I've been able to see the tip of the dick peek out though," Kelly noted. "That's sexy. You going to cum on my face?"

"Depends. You want me too?"

"Sure. Cum in my mouth and you win a prize," Kelly challenged her host, and then watched the veteran move quickly in the moist fleshy cavern as his sweat rained down on the plump girl until he felt himself ready to cum.

"AW!:" Butch howled as he stopped and leaned forward as he ejaculated, and while it didn't seem like he got much in the girl's open mouth he did manage to spray a few stringy ropes on her flushed cheeks and chin before the rest of his load dribbled out and down her collarbone.

***

"Before when I said something about not wanting Meredith to know I came here?" Kelly said much later when she prepared to go home.

"Yes, and I won't say anything if you don't," Butch assure her. "Of course some day if you both want to stop by..."

"I'd love it but Meredith?" Kelly replied.

"I'm away a lot of the time trucking, but if you find yourself in the mood sometime."

"I'll call first but yeah, that would be awesome," Kelly answered. "Meredith will be off to college soon."

"No college for you though?"

"High school was enough of a challenge," she admitted.

"Well you have my number," he said as he kissed the teen before sending her on her way.

After he watched the girl's plump bottom wiggle down the driveway he glanced over to the Castle's house, his mind going to another less fleshy bottom and then to a time in the not too distant future when Meredith would be off to school, leaving poor Mom home. alone. That was a sad prospect, and one that Butch figured he would have to help in some way.

***

Thanks for reading.

12