Different Gyms do Train the Body...

Story Info
A classical revenge story.
11.4k words
4
54k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers

BTTap edited and polished my rough text for English-speaking readers, so they can thank him for the readable prose.

Story idea origins from the true life, I tell it in nutshell at the end of the story!

*****

Chapter 1. Susan

My name is Burt Watson. I was born in a medium sized mid-western city. I grew up an only child in a typical all-American family. This is my story.

I was an athlete in high school, playing varsity team handball. Not a real popular sport in most parts of the country, but it was where I grew up. A fanatic coach from Eastern Europe organized this sport in our school.

I was a good athlete, tall and lean, but was drawn to team handball mainly because I liked pretty girls. Did I mention that the girls' team practiced on the court next to the one the boy's practiced on? Did I mention that those girls were beautiful? Our coach was pretty smart to have us practicing next to them every day; it certainly brought a lot of the school's best athletes to the team. Quite the honey-trap. With the motivation to practice, I eventually became the best scorer on the team.

A girl in my grade named Melinda Brolin was on the girls team. She was a beautiful, tall, blond girl with stunning gray eyes. Melinda and I became friends during our senior year of high school. Melinda was excellent in math and I was good with computers, so we had some things in common besides team handball. She found me handsome and funny, and we became an item. We lost our virginity with each other the summer after graduating from high school. We were lovers all summer, but after some weeks Melinda told me that because we would be going to college in different states it would be better for us to break up, rather than try to maintain a long-distance relationship. I was upset at the time, and we broke up then and there. I was single for the last month of summer.

It was after my break-up with Melinda that my neighbor, Tim Waskala hired me to help him build a swimming pool in his back yard. He offered me some cash and the free use of his swimming pool after we completed it. I needed some money to get my old car fixed, so it worked out perfectly. Tim took a couple of weeks off work and I helped him build the pool. His wife, Susan, would always bring us something to drink while we worked, and would prepare lunch for us. I would always ask for low-fat milk rather than soft drinks or beer. The first time I requested this she looked at me a little funny, but brought me milk. We finished the pool in less than two weeks, and Tim paid me more than promised. After we were done, he went back to work. I found myself at his swimming pool a lot for the rest of the summer.

Tim and Susan had two younger sons, aged six and eight. I liked the two boys and I played a lot with them out at the pool. Susan liked that I entertained her sons. I used the swimming pool nearly every day in August, and I began to notice Susan frequently looking at me with some interest. I have to admit that I looked at her with some interest too, as she was a beautiful twentynine year old woman with big tits and legs that went on for days. I especially liked when she was in her bikini and would hang out in the pool with us. She was originally from Eastern Europe and had a killer accent that never failed to put lead in my pencil.

One day, I was at the pool, and was getting ready to leave. The boys were in their rooms playing video games. I mentioned to Susan that I had to get some stuff for my college dorm. She told me that she knew of all kinds of sales and would help me with my shopping. She told me to go with her the next day that her sons would be busy with sports so we could have the whole day to spend together.

She then sauntered up to me, pushing her amazing breasts into my chest and ran her finger down my face.

She moved in close and whispered to me, her lips brushing ever so lightly against my ear, "You know, Burt, in my home country they have an expression. It translates to 'different gyms train the body better!'"

My hormones were raging, and my dick rose to the occasion, so I barely stammered out, "Wha, what does that m-mean?"

"It means, Burt," she said as she slowly pulled away to look me in the eyes with a look that said I was a piece of meat and she was a starving dog, "that a different lover would be most exciting for me."

I was frozen in place, "I'll see you tomorrow, Burt," she said with a twinkle in her eye. I stumbled home in a lustful daze.

I told my dad that I want to go to with Susan to shop for college supplies. My dad's brain worked quickly and got the whole story from me with a little prompting. He told me to consider that if I had an affair with Susan, she could lose her husband. He asked me if Tim divorced Susan would I leave college and marry Susan and raise and her children? I told him that I didn't love her, and didn't want to marry her. He told me to consider that while Tim was a nice guy, he was also a big, strong man, and would not stand for me sleeping with his wife. He told me to consider that Tim was a man, and would likely beat my ass if he found out that I had fucked his wife. He told me that while he and Mom would visit me in the hospital if I survived, but they wouldn't feel too badly for what would happen to me if Tim got a hold of me. That gave me another pause for thought. He also informed me that if Tim beat the hell out of me, he would go to prison. If that happened, would I leave college and would I help Susan and her children? By the end of our talk, I felt embarrassed. My dad persuaded me and I cancelled this adventure with Susan. I guess I had never thought of adultery before my talk with my dad, but he gave me a lot to think about. I realized that adultery was not something to condone or engage in. Everybody loses.

Needless to say, I didn't go over to Tim and Susan's pool anymore after that, and I did not speak to Susan for a long time. I went to college and I lived the usual student life. I dated several girls, and even slept with a few, but I did not find 'the one.' I was not too wild, but I partied some and drank my share of beers. Interestingly, except for at parties, milk remained my drink of choice. After graduation I came home.

I got a job at a medium-sized firm, working in the IT department. Not long after I started, I happened to run into Melinda. She told me she had been hired to teach math at a local high school. She was single, I was single, so we began to date. Soon, we were in love. A few months into our renewed relationship, she became pregnant. I asked her to be my wife (I was going to anyway, honest), and she accepted my proposal.

We were married shortly thereafter, and settled into a happy married life. Our son was born four months after our marriage. Our daughter was born two years later. Melinda stayed at home with our children; we planned for her to do that until they were both of school age, at least. Our sex life was probably similar to that of most young married couples with small children, 3-4 times weekly (down from our bunny-like habits before our son was born).

My mom's parents had died and left me with a little money (I was their only grandchild), which I used for a down payment on a nice suburban house. That windfall, plus my pretty good salary, allowed us to live comfortably with just me working. However, we didn't do too many extravagant things.

Our typical recreation and holidays were spent with my family or Melinda's family. My dad's parents lived in an old farmhouse on a lake about fifty miles from us; and we would visit them a lot. They had a big, empty house, and loved to have us visit. We would fish, play in the water, and just have a great time as a family. My granddad was a hunter and I went with him to hunt frequently. We brought home the game and my grandma and my wife cooked them. My dad was always more of a fisherman, so hunting was a thing my granddad and I shared together, just the two of us. My dad had the habit of taking my son out fishing, so maybe that would be a special granddad and grandson tradition for the two of them some day.

My granddad liked hunting with shotgun for birds. Once he told me on a hunting trip that he had once put the fear of God into a guy who was making unwanted advances on grandma by changing the buckshot from a shell and replacing it with fine salt. Apparently, hitting a guy with that would give a good dose of pain for days. Plus, it would scare the shit out of whoever was on the receiving end.

He died when the kids were still small, and Grandma moved to our city. We kept the old farmhouse, and my father kept the weapons and the cartridges. My wife was adamant about not wanting them in our house with the kids and all. Sometimes all the logic in the world cannot sway a woman's opinion, so it's just not worth the fight. When I wanted to go up hunting to my grandparent's property, I would just stop over at my parent's house and grab the guns.

During the summers, we often would go to my parents' or Melinda's parents' house for the day. Frequently when we did, we would go over to Tim and Susan's pool. They liked our children same as I had liked their children earlier. It had been some years since Susan's indecent proposal to me, so there was no weirdness between us. In fact, she seemed like the model wife and mother. I chalked her behavior with me up as a one-time thing. In fact, Susan became like a true aunt for our children.

Chapter 2. Ann

I had been working at my employer's for a little over eight years, having been promoted to project leader, when my boss got permission from the CEO and the owners to build a Central IT System. Long story short, the opportunity was great for our company, and my career in particular. It involved many months of long hours. I worked late most evenings for the better part of the year, but thankfully we only worked one or two weekends a month. It was a stress on my relationship with my wife and kids, but I was doing it for my family. Six or seven months into the project, I was sent out of town for two weeks to work with another division.

While there, I worked closely with another department head. Her name was Ann Doherty. She was a knock-out, a thirty-something year old brunette with a good head on her shoulders and great tits on her chest. She was married and she had a son and a daughter, like me. I was acquainted with her from my early days with my employer, when she worked at the same office. We had always gotten on well back then, and it was nice to see her again. We worked with each other closely for most of those two weeks, and we just cliqued. There was a definite chemistry there.

I worked with her or her colleagues all day into the evening. Ann joined me for dinner and drinks several times, catching up with each other, discussing old acquaintances, and just keeping each other company . It appears she had been very busy for the last few months as well, and knew that she would be putting in long hours while I was in town with my team. She explained that her husband was gone for a week with their kids, visiting his parents out of town while she was busy with the project. I couldn't help but notice that Ann got increasingly flirtatious with me as the weeks went on. I also noticed that she wore sexy perfume and had a habit of unbuttoning her blouse and leaning her breasts into me at every opportunity. I had been out of the game for a while, but I knew the signals: Ann wanted me. No doubt about it, I was tempted, especially given that my sexual needs had suffered for the last few months; and, the wife was a couple of states away...

Ann and I were the last two working on the Friday before my departure on Saturday. She insisted we go out, just the two of us, for one last night of dinner. When I met her at the hotel bar, my jaw dropped. She was dressed to the nines: tiny little black dress with a deep v-neck showing all kinds of firm, ripe cleavage. Her sky-high heals showed her legs to the best possible advantage, her skirt knee-length with a slit that showed her entire left leg when she took a stride. I ordered her a drink and asked her where she wanted to go for dinner.

She told me with quiet seductive voice, "How about we go to your room and order in?"

I stammered something completely unintelligible, and she continued, "Don't be shy, Burt. We've been building to this for two weeks, and you know it. Hell, I was so wet today at the office when it was just you and me that you must have smelled me. Tonight's the night: my husband is out of town, your wife is a million miles away, and it's just you and me. Just tonight. Just this once."

I looked at her in awe. I had never been to tempted in my life. If I am being honest, I was probably never so turned on. It was as if a pheromone cloud enveloped me, I felt dizzy. My cock was granite. I knew, somewhere deep inside, that this would happen that night. But nothing prepared me for the reality of the seduction. I gazed at her, those eyes, those lips, those breasts. And then she kissed me; a soul-searing kiss. And I kissed her back. God help me, but I wanted her as much as I've ever wanted a woman in my entire life. And then her arms were around my shoulders, and my hands on her hips. Then her ass. And those nipples grazed my chest, pushed against me. Then the fullness of her breasts were pressed into me, almost through me. My hardness. Her softness. And we were alone in a sea of nothingness...

I drove home from the airport in autopilot mode. I had survived the test. Before my will had been broken, the kiss was. And I had pulled away. Deep inside, I found the strength to resist and reject what every fiber of my body was desperate to take. I felt amazement that I had come so close to the precipice, but a certain pride in not falling into the abyss. I felt as if I had awoken from a comatose state. Ann had stirred a sexual arousal in me that I had never before experienced. Ann hadn't taken it very well, calling me a pathetic pussy tease or something like that. But, I just smiled, nodded, wished her a good night, and returned to my room. Alone.

When I returned home to my family, I couldn't hug and kiss them enough. I think I took them all be surprise at my reaction, but I was honestly the happiest I had been in the longest time. I had long, passionate, tender sex with Mel Saturday and Sunday nights when the children slept. She was pleased with me, and we renewed our vows of love for each other that weekend. I resolved to take more care to prioritize my wife and children, even if I had to work mad hours.

I returned to work on Monday, made my reports to the bosses from my two weeks away, caught up on my correspondence and left at a reasonable hour for the first time in months. Mel was again surprised by my early arrival. I joined her at our son's handball game, seeing him for the first time that season, chatting with other parents, and having a good time with my family. We went out for pizza afterwards.

That night, I made love to my wife for the third night in a row; for the first time in over a year, I am sure.

"Wow!" She said, wiping the sweat from her brow after our second round of love-making, "If I didn't miss you so much when you were gone, I would suggest that you go away for two weeks more often."

"I just realized how important you are to me." I said. "And I wanted to show you just how much I love you. And I'm sorry if I haven't been showing you that enough these last months."

"Baby, I know you're doing it for us. But it is nice when you show it to me like this. Now, let me show you how much I love YOU," she said as she slipped under the covers to take me in her mouth.

A third round of passionate sex followed; another first in a long time for us.

Ann called me several days later. She was coy and non-committal, but I got the sense that she wanted to see if I was having any second thoughts about not taking her up on her offer. I told her politely but firmly that I didn't regret my decision to turn her down, and that I would not cheat on my wife. She apologized for her forward behavior. I told her not to worry about it, and I assured her that I would be discreet.

She expressed gratitude for that, and then sounded embarrassed by the whole episode. I told her she would have seduced me if I had been a bachelor; that it was a compliment her that I had had such a hard time refusing her advances. She cried a little and told me that her husband neglected her, and that she had strong suspicions that he might have a mistress. She told me that she had not cheated on him before, but that she liked me, was attracted to me, and thought I was the perfect person with whom to seek a little attention, affection, and reinforcement of her own attractiveness. I told her that I appreciated that. I told her that I didn't want to get mixed up in her relationship, but I wished her well.

A few months later, I was again sent to Ann's outstate office for a week of meeting. Again, I worked long days and evenings with Anna and her team during the testing period. Anna was very proper to me, but I did notice that she seemed to have a very close connection with a young male colleague of hers, Jeff-something. One evening at the office I went to the toilet in the nearly-empty office building, and when I came back the Jeff was stroking Anna's butt and whispering into her ear. Anna noticed me standing at the doorway and sort of shrugged Jeff off. She had the good grace to look a little embarrassed, and I had the good grace to remain silent about them. I was pleased Anna was not my wife.

A couple months later, our big project was wrapping up successfully, and I had a promotion and raise coming. That made me happy, but I was happier that I would be able to get back to a more normal schedule.

The boss sent me and a couple of members of my team to a week-long IT training seminar in Jacksonville, Florida. I've never, before or since, seen so many attractive women with such huge tits per capita in all my life as I did in northeast Florida. Amazing, really. I met with many people from different companies. One night, I was in the bar of the hotel, where the seminar was held. I was the youngest one at the table, only twentynine years old. When I revealed that, one of the guys at the table asked if the first round of divorces was hitting my friends yet. I asked him what he meant. He informed me that, these days, everyone gets married in their young to mid-twenties, and the divorces started in the late-twenties and early thirties. The others at the table nodded and snickered.

One of the guys at the table, an elder fellow in his mid-50's, told us he had been married twice and he was successful in his second divorce. I asked him what he meant. He said that he was burned by his first divorce, so prepared for the second one "just in case." He told us that he hid a little money from his second wife very carefully, so as not to be discovered, in the event of divorce. I questioned his honesty, and he informed me that his second wife wasn't too honest when he caught her cheating on him with the pool boy. In any event, his thinking was that, if the marriage had been successful, he would have had a secret reserve for emergency and extra money for the grandchildren. But, since his wife was a cheating whore, instead he managed to have a secret re-start fund after the smoke had cleared after his divorce. He apparently had managed to squirrel away well in excess of $100,000.00 that his wife never discovered. He had a head start on re-starting his life after his second divorce. Good for him.

Everyone else at the table seemed to have a divorce nightmare story, or had several friends who had been through the ringer. It was an eye-opener for me. While I loved and trusted my wife, I started to think that this secret fund idea was a pretty smart move. If nothing else, it could be a nice little secret college fund for the kids, or a nice retirement fund to surprise my wife with 30 or 35 years down the road. From that day on, I started a secret fund, depositing small cash withdrawals every week and requesting any and all bonuses to be issued separately into separate retirement accounts. All in all, it equalled maybe 5% of my gross earnings. Enough to matter; not enough to be too noticeable.

oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers