Different Methods Ch. 02

Story Info
Good Morning! Mandy meets her teachers.
6.3k words
4.41
40.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By moving one knee at a time, I crept across the floor pushing my doggie bowls into the hall. Doing that sort of thing for hours would probably kill my lower back, but five minutes was alright. After that, there was no reason to remain on my knees, so I didn't. I flossed and brushed my teeth efficiently, finding the small trash receptacle for used floss built in to the sink. Then I found I had nothing to do, so I returned to facing the wall of mirrors, kneeling, and staring at my reflection some more. I looked very different without a hair on my head. They had even shaved off my eyebrows! All my life, my face was framed with honey blonde locks. Now, there was just my bald skull. My face is quite triangular, with high cheek bones, a delicate chin and a small upturned nose that some admirers have called elfin. With no hair to soften the lines of my face, I looked a bit like the caricature of an alien. At the same time any circles that had developed under my big brown eyes had been erased, and I looked better rested than I felt. I wondered how long they had kept me under. There was no need to worry about my daily session with cosmetics. In some ways that was a privilege I didn't mind losing.

I quickly grew bored with studying myself, so I rose to my feet and paced around the room. Other than eat, brush my teeth, use the toilet, and shower, they had given me nothing to do but think. I wondered what sorts of training they had planned for me and which ones I would love or hate. I let both my fears and my fantasies run wild. But the truth was I had no idea what was planned for me.

I walked around the room, studying my new home more carefully. I found a large clothes closet that I hadn't noticed at first beside my bed. There was a rack for shoes, and a number of shelves. It was all completely empty, but it gave me some hope that I would be allowed clothes and possessions again eventually. The sink and shower were exactly as Trainer had said. Studying the bath end of the room, I noticed some curved mirrors high up the wall, out of my reach. I realized that using those mirrors, a person standing behind the one-way mirrors could see everything in the room from a different set of angles. It would even be possible to observe inside the shower and the closet. I turned back towards the mirrors, walked towards them and knelt again.

I had the urge to talk to someone, and I decided I might as well talk to my Trainer. He wouldn't answer me, but there was a good chance he would hear me. Maybe everything I did or said was being recorded. I decided that was probably true. If nothing else, my husband would probably want to watch the highlights. "Trainer, I don't know if you are listening to me, but I just want to say that I will try. I will try hard. I am here to learn and I will practice everything I am taught. I want to please my husband. I love him so much and I know that he will enjoy having a well-trained cunt as his wife. So, I just wanted to say... thank you for everything you will do for me. Thank you, Trainer." I felt silly, talking to a blank mirror. I also felt a lot like a kiss-ass. Was I trying transparently to butter up the new boss? No, that wasn't it. I just wanted to talk to someone, anyone, without getting myself in trouble. I lapsed into silence and thought about the last weeks and months, the book I had read, the encounters I had with Richard, the places I had gone. Then I got up and paced some more.

I held off on using the toilet as long as I could stand it, then I held off some more. I knew I would have to potty and shower eventually, but I was dreading it enough to avoid it for as long as I could. Finally I gave in and got relief. As I approached the toilet, I remembered that I wasn't allowed to sit. The toilet was fairly low and had no seat, which served as a pointed reminder. I squatted down and did my business, thinking that they laid on their message thick here. I had to work up the nerve to shower. I got in and shut the glass door behind me. I studied the shower controls. My only choices were 'on' and 'off' defined by a handle that turned to the right. The water would be exactly forty-two degrees. I reflected that I had probably been swimming in ocean water that wasn't much warmer. But then I had gotten out and basked in a hot sun. Here, I would have to stand shivering until I was dry. At least the room wasn't cold. If anything it was a little warm. I realized at that point I was just stalling, so I gritted my teeth and turned the handle.

I was blasted by a fierce jet of water that seemed even colder than I expected. They weren't saving money by skimping on water pressure. It felt like icy needles piercing my skin. I turned my back to the spray, and that was a little better. I always started a shower by letting warm water run over my breasts and down my belly. It was a little sensual pleasure. There was nothing pleasurable about this! Even on my back it felt like the freezing water was tearing off skin. I decided I had better get the first part over with and turn the darn thing off. I started to wet my hair before I realized I didn't have any. Well, that would make things quicker. I let the spray wash out the crack of my ass, then turned and lifted my arms to wash there. Ow! The jet on the side of my tit was painful, and the cold water running down my side was almost as bad. I did the other side quickly and then gritted my teeth and put my naked crotch in the path of the stream. I only lasted for about two seconds before I switched the water off and stood there shivering.

The worst part was I knew I would have to turn the water back on in order to wash away the soap. That would probably take longer. The soap was more than just mildly abrasive. It was a liquid with tiny bits of lava rock in it. And I would have to do this several times a day. Well, they would certainly have me clean. I stopped shivering pretty quickly. I took my time, because I was in no hurry for my second session with that cold water. First I washed myself thoroughly with the soap. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any spot on me I didn't get at least twice. Then I worked slowly with the razor, careful to shave everywhere without nicking myself. The shower was even more painful on my freshly scoured and slightly razor burned skin, but I survived. As I slammed the handle off, I wondered what it would feel like by the end of the day.

I opened the shower door and looked directly over at the mirror, shivering. I imagined that Trainer would want to see the results of the punishment he had ordered. Since he would see me anyway, I might as well give him a good view. I even forced myself to smile and mouth a softly spoken "Thank you, Trainer." I let myself drip mostly dry and waited for all the shivers to pass before I touched the lotion. It smelled faintly of cinnamon and something floral that I couldn't quite identify. It felt delicious on my freshly exfoliated hide. I took a great deal of time working it into every inch of my skin. When I was done I felt smooth as a baby's bottom all over and I liked the smell of me. I wondered how many hours it was until lunch time.

After a lunch of dog food eaten with my girly bits presented to the mirror and after my second shower, I broke down a little. I knelt crying in front of the mirror. I wanted to complain that it was too much, that I wanted some attention, any kind of attention. But complaining wasn't allowed, so I promised again that I would be good. I promised to work at my training, no matter how hard it was. I wasn't even sure if anyone was listening. What if there was no one there? What if I was humbling myself and making promises to no one at all? I felt a kind of awe then at the training methods of the facility. They were breaking me down with almost no effort at all. That feeling was enough to break me out my fit of self-pity. I returned to pacing and waiting for dinner.

The last shower of the day was the worst, of course. But I didn't break down again, or say anything to my Trainer at all. I just stood by my bed waiting for lights out. It seemed like hours and it probably was. I had expected to be bored, but it took me by surprise how wrung out and drained I felt. The things that had been asked of me weren't all that hard. It was the isolation that I couldn't stand. In some ways I thought it was probably worse than real solitary confinement, because I knew I was being studied and examined. That was especially brought home to me at meal times, when I had to present my ass to any anonymous person who was looking. I was grateful for lights out. I thought I would have trouble sleeping, but I pillowed my head in my arm and slept soundly until the lights came up to start my second day in The Training Facility.

Trainer walked into the room without ceremony before I was even halfway awake. I desperately wished for coffee, and I ached where a rock had been digging into my hip. "Good morning cunt. When the lights come on, you get out of bed and onto your knees." I obeyed, groggy but quick. In an instant the previous day came back to me. "Yes Trainer." Kneeling, the first thing I saw was two pairs of feet and legs. Trainer's were wearing combat boots and blue jeans. The other set was wearing black stilettos with heels at least eight inches tall. Looking up, I saw that Trainer was wearing a black t-shirt reading "staff". I thought he might be about forty. He had dark brown hair and a neat mustache over lips that curled a touch cruelly. The woman in the room was something else. She was wearing a short skirt: red, plaid, and pleated. Her white button down shirt was thin cotton, at least one size too small. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was black and cut into a bob. She had clear blue eyes. Her face, like mine, would probably be described as "cute" and "elfin". She was carrying an enormous hand bag.

Trainer gave me a moment to collect myself. "I hope you enjoyed your free time yesterday. Today you will be very busy. You will have both instruction and work today." He paused for a moment. "What are the first two rules of the training facility?" he asked sharply. I looked up at him and answered quickly. "I must never, ever complain. And I must give thanks for everything I am given, Trainer."

He nodded and walked out to the hall. He returned with a very thin bedroll and a small, disposable pillow. He laid the bedding and the pillow out on my bed. In my previous life, I would have complained about them, but now I was pathetically grateful for this tiny kindness. "Oh, thank you, thank you Trainer." I actually had tears in my eyes.

He smiled. "That's a good cunt. You are welcome." The whole time, the woman hadn't moved. Now he turned towards her. "This whore is called Suzy, cunt. You will call her Miss Suzy."

"Yes, Trainer. Hello Miss Suzy."

"Suzy is your big sister. She is a whore who is close to graduation and she has earned many privileges. It is now her duty to help me teach you. She will do the simple things that I don't have time for." Interesting, I thought. Suzy didn't technically outrank me. If anything I outranked her, since she was a whore. I had better cooperate with her and learn everything I could. It was her job to teach me, after all.

"Yes, Trainer." He looked at me for a very long moment and I began to feel uncomfortable. His voice was silky when he went on.

"I have told you that Suzy will be giving her time to helping you learn. Her bag is also full of gifts for you." Suddenly he shouted at me. "Kiss Suzy's feet, cunt. Then THANK HER." I didn't even think about disobeying. I scurried over, whispering a quick "yes, Trainer" and planted a number of eager kisses on her feet, from the line of her shoe up to her ankles. I looked up, blushing suddenly as I gazed at her bare and moist pussy. I made my voice as sweet as possible "Thank you for being my big sister, Miss Suzy."

She said, in a very cold voice "We'll see, little cunt." Suddenly she moved her foot, kicking into my crotch. Although it was quick, she was surprisingly gentle, parting my labial lips with the tip of her shoe and pressing firmly. She then slid her toe back, to press against my nub for a moment. I squealed at first, then moaned with the movement of her toe. I gasped when she withdrew her foot, wishing for more.

"Thank you, Miss Suzy," I gasped. Trainer chuckled, then handed Suzy his clip board. "Here is her schedule and a few notes." He abruptly grabbed Suzy and kissed her firmly. Her body seemed to melt into his, and her lips parted, yielding to him. I was suddenly and fiercely jealous and aching. He stepped back, grinning, and looked to me. I actually felt a little shiver under his gaze. What was happening to me?

Suzy opened her hand bag and smiled down at me in a slightly predatory fashion. "I have a gift for you. The first of many." She pulled a large wooden hair brush and handed it to me.

I said "Thank you, Miss Suzy" and studied the brush. It was an ordinary enough wood brush. The back was polished smooth and I sensed immediately that it was meant for my butt. My head was shaved smooth after all.

"You may begin to grow the hair on top of your head again, cunt. Your owner is fond of it, and you are here to learn to please him. Also your eyebrows." I nodded. "You are a pain slut. That gives you a special privilege. When you have misbehaved and made someone angry, you may ask nicely to be punished. If they agree, then you may be forgiven." The way she said the word 'may', it was clear that it wasn't a guarantee. "You made Trainer angry yesterday with your rudeness."

That was a pretty obvious hint. "Thank you for this gift and thank you for explaining, Miss Suzy." I looked up at Trainer. "I'm sorry I was rude to you yesterday. Please punish me with this hairbrush?" I held it up, offering it to him. He snatched it up and also gripped one of my elbows.

"On your feet." I rose, and before I knew it I was bent over the back of the chair. It was just the perfect height. Of course. He kept his left hand on the small of my back while he worked with the other. He was quick and merciless. Before it was over, my buns and thighs were a bright pink splotched with red. I could see myself clearly in the mirror, even through the tears I was blinking back ineffectively. He stopped and took a step back, examining his handiwork. I think he was about to start in again when I finally remembered to say thank you.

"You are forgiven. Now get back on your knees." I obeyed quickly.

"I will leave you to your lessons, cunt." He walked out of the room with a spring in his step.

Suzy studied me for a moment as if I were some kind of bug and then ordered me to stay put, ignoring me and sprawling in my chair. She looked every bit like the naughty school girl she was dressed to resemble. She studied the clipboard for a while, flipping through several pages. Eventually, she began to question me.

"It says here you are willful, selfish, and proud. Is that true?"

"I try not to be, Miss Suzy."

"I see. Does your husband enjoy blow jobs?"

That was an easy one. "Yes, Miss Suzy."

"And how often have you given him one?"

I thought about it and answered honestly. "Maybe once a month... and when he asks for one, Miss Suzy?" She made a small tsk-ing sound in her throat, but went on. I started to hate her a little bit. "You are scheduled for a good bit of ass training, and of course there are the spankings you ask for. When's the last time you got fucked in the ass?"

I didn't let Richard do that to me, and I started to say so, angrily. "I never -" I realized, too late that this was a trap, and softened my tone. "I've never been fucked in the ass, Miss Suzy." I sounded defeated, even to myself. She didn't seem to mind my anger, she just nodded.

"You like to go shopping?"

There was only one answer to that. "Yes, Miss Suzy."

"This is with your husband's money I see. How often do you buy little presents just for him?" I started to answer that he bought himself whatever he wanted, then I thought about how little time he had and how much of it was spent with me. It had been a long time since I had gotten a present just for him. Maybe not since his birthday.

"Not often enough, Miss Suzy." I swallowed once. "I am willful, selfish, and proud, Miss Suzy." I hoped the answer would satisfy her. It did.

"At least you know it. Miss Suzy was much worse than you, when she came here. You will work on these things."

"Yes, Miss Suzy." I noticed that she very deliberately avoided using the word 'I'.

I think Suzy was about to speak again, but we were interrupted by the arrival of breakfast. I had two stainless steel bowls. One was filled with the nutritious dog food. The other contained water. Suzy had a plate with eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. It had an actual fork. She had her water in a glass. And she had a mug of coffee with cream and sugar. The smell of coffee and bacon made me fight back a sob. I had woken up craving coffee. And there it was, but not for me. I noticed Suzy looking at me sternly.

"You will serve your big sister before you eat, cunt." She sat up a little straighter. "And you haven't been gifted with a table yet. That is inconvenient!" She paused for a moment. "You can be the table. Just hold the plate up with one hand and a drink in the other. Coffee first, then water."

"Yes, Miss Suzy." I was starting to hate her even more. I remained on my knees to be a better table and brought her breakfast, water, and coffee. Kneeling at her feet, I held up the plate and the coffee. She ate slowly and chattered at me the whole time.

"Now where was I? Ah yes. You are willful, proud, and selfish. Says so on the clipboard." She had set the clipboard aside for the moment. "But you will have a lot of help in correcting that. Now, you are a cunt, and a cunt-in-training, which makes you the lowest form of life here. Whores like Miss Suzy are pleasing to the men here, because men like sex. Bitches aren't very demanding on the Trainers. You have to watch out for bitches, actually. They are allowed to bite you if you annoy them. Well, not allowed, technically. When they bite you, they are muzzled, which they mostly hate. But you get bit." She giggled at that. "Now cunts like you have special privileges and special training programs. Special everything. You have two special privileges, lucky you. First, no man is allowed to put his cock in your mouth, your ass, or your pussy. Except, of course, your husband. No restrictions about what girls can do with you though, hmm? And second, no one will beat you unless you ask them to. Of course, you should ask them to plenty so they don't take away your stuff." Suzy paused and took a few bites of her breakfast and a big sip of coffee. The smell of it was distracting, near my face. "Did you get all that?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss Suzy."

"Good. Now special training. A lot of that you will figure out and your big sister will guide you especially at first. Actually, Suzy will be with you for quite a while." She suddenly found some private joke quite amusing, and giggled to herself again. Then she finished her coffee and switched to the water.

"You'll need to get the word 'I' out of your vocabulary. That's a pretty common thing here. Later on, you'll need to learn how to host a dinner party without talking about yourself or being vulgar, but that can wait. For now, just substitute 'this cunt' for 'I'. Get it?"

I smiled and said "Yes, this cunt gets it Miss Suzy." She laughed with me.

"Good! Now, I've finished most of my breakfast. I wasn't real hungry. Would you like to lick my plate clean, little sister?"

I hated that, but I wanted bacon and eggs more. "Yes, please, Miss Suzy?" She took her plate from my hand and set it on the floor.

"All right, bring your bowls over here too. And don't forget to shake your ass for the mirror."

12