Different Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,725 Followers

"Did you just cum, Randy?" Colin asked.

"Sorry," I sighed, looking up at the mirror, ashamed at my lack of self-control.

"Don't be sorry," Colin laughed. "I don't miss much about being 18, but being resilient is one thing I miss. You don't mind if I keep going, do you?"

That was a ridiculous question but I simply said no, at which point Colin brought a leg over to straddle my thighs. Better to work on my back that way he said, but all I knew that it meant that his body would be touching mine and that made it more than right.

As Colin's oiled fingers worked up and down my back and shoulders, I wished that I had a better body. Maybe not as well developed as Colin's, but a little muscle on my bones wouldn't hurt. My scrawny body didn't seem to bother Colin though, who seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

His cock. As he straddled me, his body sliding slightly forward and back, I could feel the underside of his manhood gliding up and down the crack of my ass, and with his thighs against my hips, I didn't have to worry about anything else happening.

Our eyes met in the mirror while his hands kept gently kneading my back and shoulders and his cock kept sliding along the channel.

"Colin?"

"What, Randy? Your back getting worn out?"

"No, it feels great," I said, struggling to find the words. "I never - you know - did that - but if you want to..."

"No, Randy," Colin said. "Thank you, but you should save that for somebody special. I'm enjoying what I'm doing right now."

"Me too," I said, relieved in a way, although at that moment there was nobody more special to me than Colin.

His fingers worked deep into me, and while I wished the muscles Colin was manipulating were much larger, that didn't take away from the exhilarating feeling. If he wanted to take me, I was willing, but he was content to just rub against me.

"Can I roll you over?" Colin was asking me as he climbed off of me for a second, and after I got onto my back he mounted me again, straddling my hips with those massive thighs.

He looked like a statue kneeling there on top of me, and it wasn't a coincidence that had his privates on top of mine. Neither of us were hard, having just spent ourselves, but as Colin's nuts rubbed against the underside of my dick I knew that would change for me and fast.

"Can't believe how good that feels," I said as Colin smiled down on me while pouring lotion into his palm.

"You seemed to enjoy it before," Colin said with a wink. "I know I did. It's called frottage."

I didn't know it had a name, all I knew was that I had never experienced it before and would never have dreamed it could feel so good. Colin's oiled hands were holding our cocks together and pulling on the slippery organs as he squeezed them.

"Don't want you to cum just yet," Colin said as he let go of us to start massaging my chest.

As he continued I ran my hands up and down his arms, enjoying the way his muscles rippled under my touch, and as he leaned forward my fingers found his nipples. We were rolling each other's nipples between our thumbs and index fingers and plucking them, enjoying the reactions we got from each other.

Colin was soon moving up and turning around, positioning my head so that it was bent backward behind the pillow, and then he straddled my face and told me to open wide and relax my throat while he knelt down and lowered his cock.

I only gagged a little as he dropped his cock into my mouth and down my throat, and when I looked to see how much I had swallowed I was stunned. My lips wrapped around the shaft and he slowly raised up until his cock came free.

"Good boy, Randy," Colin said. "You'd make a dandy sword swallower. Again?"

"Yes," I said and this time I didn't gag at all even though I could feel his manhood as it slid into my throat.

Again and again Colin used his cock like a dipstick, with my mouth clamping down around it to make it tougher for him to retract it, but he was getting hard and that was making the position impossible as his manhood arched upward so Colin went back to massaging me.

"I'm going to cum like this," I said as Colin ground into me and our cocks and balls dueled once more.

"I know - try to hold off, okay?" Colin said as he lowered himself onto me, and although he was a huge man I hardly felt him as we embraced, my legs wrapping around his hips as I squeezed him tight.

I was nuzzling into Colin's neck, kissing and nibbling while my hands slid up and down his hairy back. Colin was grinding harder, snorting like a bull, and it was then that I realized that he was going to try to cum like this too.

I fought back the feeling for as long as I could, but the way our cocks were crushed together while our balls rolled together, combined with the way Colin was acting and sounding so animal-like, made it impossible.

I erupted all over us, biting into Colin's collarbone as I came, and just after I got done Colin reared up and groaned while he spurted his hot seed onto my belly.

My chest was heaving as Colin's arms raised his upper torso off of me, the sweat from his body raining down on me like a spring shower. Colin leaned down and kissed my forehead before rolling off to my side and cuddling up next to me.

"You're making me feel like a kid again," Colin said as he winced. "But now my back is reminding me that I'm 50."

"You're 50?" I said in shock, because I thought he was younger and told him so, which made him happy.

We took a shower together, and as we scrubbed each other Colin noticed with mock horror that my cock was poking him in the thigh. His soapy hand worked up and down my erection before he knelt down in the tub and slipped his lips down my shaft.

A couple minutes later my knees were buckling as I came, holding Colin's head in my hands while he drained me dry. I helped him to his feet but he refused my offer to reciprocate, claiming that while his spirit was willing his flesh was not.

We dried each other before going to bed, and while Colin fell asleep almost right away, I only dropped off for a little while. I woke up in a warm and furry place, my face resting under Colin's arm. The fresh manly scent made my dick hard, and I tried to wake Colin up by nibbling and licking his armpit jungle, but he was dead to the world.

I contented myself with running my hand up and down his chest, even venturing down to lift his flaccid cock up from between his legs. Even in the dim light his cock was beautiful, so heavy and warm. I couldn't believe that I had taken most of that down my throat, and the more I thought about it, it was probably for the best that I didn't try to make him the first to sample my virgin orifice.

I dropped off at some point again, and when I woke up I still had Colin's cock in my hand. He had morning wood and was trying to pry my fingers off it so he could go to the bathroom. I reluctantly let go and watched him waddle off to go pee before I got up and got dressed.

We went into town for breakfast, and then Colin drove me to my motel so I could grab my bag and check out of the room I hadn't used. We said our good-byes in the motel parking lot and I gave Colin my phone number.

He said that if he was ever in this neck of the woods he would give me a ring, but Colin said he didn't get out east very much so I didn't expect him to. After all, I had noticed that his car had Utah plates on it. It was still an amazing night and ranks not only as one of the greatest times of my life, but a learning experience as well.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,725 Followers
12