Different Perspectives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,810 Followers

You stood there, arms folded under your breasts, supporting them slightly, not that they needed that. It was almost as if you were about to offer them as a prize, maybe you were and shit what a prize they would make.

Crossing my arms over my front I gripped the hem of my t-shirt and in one movement I lifted it over my head and dropped it on the floor. My nerves were racing as I kicked off my trainers and reached down in turn to each sock pulling them off and dropping them onto the t-shirt.

I took a deep breath, my heart pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement. My fingers fumbled for a moment at the top button as I felt it give way, I stole an embarrassed glance at you, although it was somehow easier to undress if I didn't look at you. I could feel my cheeks burning as I blushed deeply, my fingers were shaking and my body was shuddering from surges of such enormous lust and desire. You, however, were standing dead still. Your mouth was open and your tongue so fucking sexily and come on like was occasionally licking your top lip. Whilst your left arm was still supporting your tits, your right arm had stopped doing that and your fingers had found their way to the exposed pale skin at the opening of your shirt.

"Oh fuck!" I thought, you were getting off on this. Until that moment I hadn't really considered you might enjoy what had happened. It wasn't that I thought you didn't, I just hadn't thought about that at all. It would not have occurred to me in a million years that you were also aroused. I didn't recognise the slightly glazed look in your eyes, your open mouth or the way you stood with your breasts pushed forwards as signs of a woman's arousal, but then I had never been with one who was. But now I thought, albeit very tentatively, maybe you were, although I could see nothing sexy about spunk covered underwear. But I felt slightly more confident.

My jeans slid smoothly down my thighs and I kicked them into the pile with my other clothes. My cock was far from hard, but was certainly not flaccid, in fact it was slowly thickening and I could feel my spunk from earlier coating the shaft as I got harder.

Your gaze became a stare, your cheeks became flushed and your posture became a pose as I hooked my fingers into the waist band of my boxers. As I lowered them the first inch I realised I was about to show my naked, youthful body to a woman for the first time, well apart from mum and she doesn't count. But not just a woman, a forty three year old woman, a mid forties woman to whom I was related. Yes I was about to flaunt my naked, rampant body to my mother's sister, my aunt and my godmother.

This was the stuff of fantasies and it was about to happen. I felt my cock spring free as the damp shorts stretched and then released over my thickening shaft. As I stood before you naked, all my clothes now in a heap I said, and where the words or the confident way they sounded came from, I have no idea.

"Shall I go for my shower now Cat?"

We simply stared at each other for what seemed an age. Neither spoke, but I saw your eyes, hopefully approvingly, running up and down my lean, taught and quite muscular, but not particularly well defined, body.

You looked lost, in another world. Your left arm, the one supporting your tits was still there supporting your tits, only now the fingers of your left hand were, absent mindedly I think, although it may have been purposefully, stroking your right tit through your shirt. Finally you replied.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,810 Followers
12