Different Perspectives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How Cat? What do you mean teach me?"

"Sit down with me," I said popping myself down on the edge of the long, six-seater, black leather sofa. I patted the place beside me. You sat down, our legs touching; we were half facing each other. The towel rode up a little, not much, but probably to mid-thigh.

"I want to teach you about sex Matt. You do want to learn don't you?"

"Oh yes, yes, so much, I want to know what to do."

"What when you are with a girl?" I asked, somewhat relieved at your response.

"Yes, I want to know what to do with her, how I should act and behave."

I almost smiled at the appealing innocence, but knew that could spoil the mood.

"And that, baby," I cooed, is exactly what a fun aunty should do isn't it?"

"Er, um, I don't know, I have no idea," you stammered, clearly not understanding my weak attempt at a joke.

"Well it is," I said not at all sure that I was making sense to myself, let alone to you.

"Good, thanks Cat."

"Yes I am going to teach you exactly that."

"Please, please do Cat."

"You ready to start now?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I am."

"OK," I said turning slightly away from you so that my back was half towards you. "Let's make a start shall we?"

I was exciting myself thinking about the prospect of teaching you, of helping and educating you in the confusion of sexual behaviour. Why it was such a turn-on and why doing that had such appeal, I didn't know. I just knew that every womanly aspect of my being told me it was the right and proper thing to do. My intellect, my body and all my female sexual urges told me to ignore the social conditioning that insisted on sex between blood relatives being looked on as wrong and thus had made it a taboo. And that's why, without looking at you I said, quietly, but firmly.

"Matt, would you take my bra off please?"

12